Teaching the Cub Ch. 03 - Oral Comm.

Story Info
Tim overcomes his fear, and Tina teaches him oral.
2.6k words
4.53
20.4k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers

Sorry this one has taken so long to come out. I had to step away. I was letting this take over my life too much. And thank you to the people who gave me constructive criticism. I still like the idea of the changing perspectives. But I'll make sure not to change from first to third person from now on. Also, thank you for the encouragement.

**********

The night after my encounter with Sophie, I was still hesitant to touch myself, but I couldn't resist the pleasure. I was breathing heavy the first time I slowly reached for myself. Not just from excitement and anticipation though.

I was in my shower, and it started off with me "cleaning" myself very thoroughly. It surprised me when I came. The even bigger surprise was when my legs went limp and I nearly cracked my skull open.

I finished showering, stepped out, and reexamined myself to reassure myself that it hadn't fallen off. It hadn't. That exam made it grow again though. I figured I needed to drain it, you know, for medical reasons. So, I did, this time from the safety of sitting on my toilet seat. After cumming again, I waited until it stopped dribbling before flushing the toilet and washing my hands.

I was about to throw on some clothes, but for some reason I decided not too. I felt a strange new sense of freedom. I felt a strange confidence about my body for the first time ever. So, I walked out of my bathroom butt naked.

This was a new sensation for me. I felt like I was doing something dirty. I was all alone in my one bedroom apartment, I lived alone, so there was no way someone could catch me. But it still felt exhilarating.

I plopped down on my couch and turned on the TV. I don't typically watch TV, but I felt something leading me to do so tonight. Just as I felt myself drifting towards the HBO/Cinemax range of channels. Looking back, I think I was unconsciously looking for something sexy, and I found it.

I stopped on a movie. Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors. I don't typically like scary movies, and I even less like gory slashers movies like this. But I couldn't turn away. It quickly got to a scene where a nurse was leading a guy into a room. She told him that she liked him, and that she could get into trouble for this.

I hadn't realized that I had started leaning forward at this moment. The nurse asked the guy to unzip her uniform. He did, and as the zipper went down, my member went up. My hand instinctively went to my shaft. the dress fell away and I saw what I later learned was called, side boob.

I was masturbating now. Then she turned around and my balls tightened even more once I saw her magnificent tits. I was jerking it at a fever pitch now, and I came as soon as they started kissing. Once I came down from the high, I realized that I had made a mess all over my coffee table.

I hit the pause button on the DVR and ran to the bathroom to get some toilet paper. I cleaned up my mess and collapsed into the couch again. Her beautiful tits were still frozen on the screen. I was already stirring again.

I decided to be prepared this time. I ran to the bathroom and folded up a wad of toilet paper. I ended up masturbating to her four more times that night. I only stopped because I passed out on the couch from exhaustion.

The next morning, I realized the fallout of my actions. My penis was so raw from all the friction with my hand. All day at work I was walking a little bow legged. As soon as I got home I stripped down. I didn't want anything touching it. So I ate dinner and watched the least sexy thing I could find, the news.

After dinner there was a knock at the door. I was confused on who it could be. I was also groaning the fact that I would have to put on some clothes. The craziest thought flashed across my mind to answer it as I was, but I immediately shoved the thought away. I threw on a t shirt and a loose pair of workout shorts.

To my surprise a very attractive blonde girl, about my age, was standing there. Even more surprising was that she was only wearing a towel.

"I'm sorry to bother you like this. I'm Tina, Sophie's daughter."

I strained at the pain as my erection began to slowly rise. The friction of the fabric against my sore tip was like sandpaper. I coughed to disguise a painful groan.

"Umm, yea, I just started training her." I felt nervous that Sophie had told her daughter what we had done. But why would she. Then again, I thought, why wouldn't she. I didn't really know that much about the woman.

"Yea, so, here's the thing. My mom was trying to install a new shower head, and she broke it. Which means we don't have a shower until maintenance can get here in a couple days and fix it." She bit her lower lip hoping I'd get the hint. But at the time I was clueless.

"Yes...?"

"I was wondering if I could borrow your shower."

"Oh! Yes, of course. I'm sorry, Please come in, I'm just really distracted right now."

A big cheery grin spread across her face showing her beautiful perfect white teeth. "Thank you so much. I can't sleep unless I get a shower before bed."

I let her in and guided her to the bathroom. I showed her where the towels, shampoo and soap were, and then turned to leave. She was in my way since it was a small bathroom.

Knowing her and her mom better now, what happened next wouldn't surprise me today. But at this time it did. She said thanks, and dropped the towel. My jaw dropped, which was followed very quickly by my gaze. Her tits weren't as huge as her mom's. About grapefruit sized, with perky quarter inch nipples. Her stomach was smooth and perfect, and her pussy was thin, tight, and clean shaven.

I turned around to protect her modesty. She laughed and edged past me, her nipples dragging across my bicep. My erection was at full mast and painfully pressed up against my shorts. "Mom said you were super old fashioned like that." Tina climbed into the shower and turned on the faucet.

I watched her shower for a few seconds through my transparent shower curtain. When my brain caught up to my body, I started to back out. "I'm sorry, let me give you some privacy."

"No, please, stay and talk. Showers are typically so lonely for me."

"You don't mind me seeing you naked?"

"Mind? It turns me on. Have you not met the woman who created me?"

So, I stood there and we talked. More aptly would be to say that she talked and I mostly listened. My eyes would not stop bouncing between her face, tits, pussy, and tight butt. Whenever she would turn her back to me, I would pull my shorts away from my erection to briefly get a reprieve from the pain.

"My mom told me that she was trying to help you with some sexual hangups you have. Have you been able to get past your issues and masturbate since yesterday?"

My breathe caught in my throat. I didn't want to answer. I was embarrassed, not just because of the content of the conversation, but because of my current sore predicament. But I also felt like a had to be as nakedly honest with her, as she was physically naked with me.

"Yes." I meekly squeaked out.

She stuck her head out and said, "That's great. Mom really knows how to pull someone out of their shell. Feel free to squeeze one out right now if you want. I don't mind. "

"Umm, I can't."

Tina smiled and glanced down at my erection. "That little guy seems to be saying the opposite. Even though he's not really that little."

I blushed and said, "I want to but..." I couldn't get the words out.

"Would it help if I told you that I really wanted to see you masturbate? That I am really turned on right now showering in front of you?"

I felt my tip painfully press harder into my shorts. I must have grimaced, because Tina turned off the shower and began to dry off. "Tim, what's wrong?"

The confession started spilling out of me before I even realized I was doing it. "I masturbated so much last night that I'm sore. My shorts feel like sand paper against my tip."

Genuine empathy and concern covered Tina's face. "I'm so sorry. And here I've been teasing you and causing you all of this pain. Please, take off your shorts and release the pressure."

At this point I didn't care anymore. I dropped my shorts and stood there with my shaft pointing directly at her. This time she had to force her gaze back up. "Didn't you use any lube or anything?"

"No, I'd never done this before, so I was just doing what felt right."

There was a moment of silence. "I'd like to make it up to you, and ease some of your pain."

I had no clue what she was about to do, but if she had a way to ease my pain, I was all in. Tina stepped forward and pulled my shirt off. We were both completely naked now, standing inches from each other. Then she lead me to my couch and had me sit down.

Tina lowered to her knees between my legs, and parted them so that she could get even closer to me. She looked down at my shaft and gently blew on it. The air felt cool, comforting, and super erotic.

What she did next took my breath away. She licked her lips and took me into her mouth. The soft wetness of her tongue and lips were like a gentle salve. A silk clothe covered in lotion wouldn't have been as soft. I never felt her teeth once, and being in her mouth was like being in a cloud.

She slowly slid up and down. There was no way I was lasting long. I tried to warn her that I was about to cum, but I couldn't get any words out. It turned out, that I didn't need to. She had always intended to swallow my cum, and she did. Every last drop

"That... was... Amazing!" I said as my head lay back and I looked at the ceiling.

"Thanks. That's my specialty" Tina then stood and started to walk back to the bathroom. She picked up her towel and began to tie it around herself again.

"Wait, are you leaving?"

"I can stay if you want. Do you want to talk, or are you already filling back up?"

"I..." I wasn't sure how to say this. "Isn't it my turn?"

She looked at me puzzled. "I think you already had your turn."

I blushed in embarrassment and leaned forward, resting my elbows on my knees. "No, I mean, my turn for you. Isn't it possible for me to make you... orgasm... with my mouth?"

Tina raise an eyebrow. "Oh, a true gentlemen." She reached up and undid the towel knot, letting it fall to her feet. "Have you ever given a girl oral before?" She stepped forward bringing her pussy just an inch from my face.

The smell was to much for me. Without asking I starting licking and burying my face into her lower lips. After a few seconds I noticed that she was laughing. I looked up at her and asked, "Am I doing it wrong?"

"Not exactly. I admire your spirit, you just need some lessons." Tina reclined on the couch and beckoned me to her with her pointer finger. I slid to the floor and crawled to her pussy.

Using her fingers, she started an anatomy lesson. She pointed out the different parts, and emphasized the importance of the clit. She gave me some tips, and then let me try again. I ate her out for about thirty minutes before she finally reached her peak.

Once she regained control of her breathing, she looked down at me and smiled. She playfully ran her fingers through my hair. "It took you a while, but you finally started to figure it out. All you need is some practice."

I smiled and sat on the couch again. "It looks like you're ready to go again." Tina joked before crawling over to my erection and started sucking it again.

Again, she swallowed my load. I briefly wondered if she could fill up on cum. I went down on her again, and she taught me how to incorporate my fingers. This time she came in half the time.

I then slid up behind her and spooned with her. It was a beautiful moment. I hated to ruin the moment, but I had to ask her a question. "Can I... This is going to sound stupid."

"What?" She asked.

"Can I touch your breasts?" I felt my face flush red.

Tina laughed. "Yes, but typically nipple play comes before oral."

My hands slid up her stomach and cupped her breasts from underneath. I traced the red of her areola, and then took her nipples between my thumb and pointer finger. I gently pinched and squeezed them. Tina began to squirm up against me.

"You might need some work on oral, but your nipple play is on point."

"Thanks."

A moment of silence while I continued to play with her nipples.

"So, what were you watching last night that made you masturbate so much?"

The question made me feel ashamed. Tina must have noticed my hesitation. "There's nothing to be ashamed of, I look at porn too."

That revelation got my balls stirring again. "It wasn't porn." I sat up and grabbed my remote. I pulled up the DVR and cued up the scene.

"Wow, she's got some great tits." Tina complimented.

"Not as nice as yours." I said.

Tina fanned herself and faked a southern accent to say, "You sure know how to flatter a lady."

We shared a smile before I leaned down and kissed her. It wasn't fancy, just a peck on the lips. She smiled and said, "You are so cute in your innocence."

I laid my head down on her chest and listened to her breath for a few moments. Then I sucked a nipple into my mouth. I tongued it for several seconds and she began to squirm. "If you keep that up, I'm going to need your mouth somewhere else soon."

"Your not the only one." I said.

"I could tell." Tina joked. "Wait I have an idea." She stood and had me lay flat on the couch. Then she straddled my face and lowered herself down until we were in a 69 position.

She didn't have to explain any more than that. We started eating each other out immediately. In this position, I was able to fondle her amazing butt as well. This time we were both squirming and moaning in minutes.

Suddenly, my face was covered in a clear liquid that shot out from her pussy. I had heard of women squirting before, but I never knew what it meant. That sent me over the edge and I shot several loads into her mouth. One she finished swallowing them down, Tina said, "I can't believe you made me squirt. You're a fast learner."

I smiled at the compliment before falling asleep in euphoric bliss.

To be continued...

sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers