Teaching the Cub Ch. 04 - Dinner Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers

Tina turned and walked towards the front door.

"Pants?" Sophie asked.

"It's 10:00 at night, who's going to see me?"

"The dumpster's a good ten minute walk away, by the street."

"I don't care, I've worn less on the beach."

"Alright, fine, have it your way."

Tina smiled and bounced out the door.

"I'm sorry if we've been horrible teases tonight. It kind of runs in the family. My mother even posed in playboy in her day."

"Really, I'd like to see that." Then I realized that I just asked to see Sophie's mother, and Tina's grandmother naked.

"Actually, I look almost exactly like her when she was my age. So, if you've seen these," Sophie pulled the collar of her shirt down and hung it under her massive tits, "Then you've pretty much seen her."

I had seen Sophie's amazing tits before, but that didn't make them any less exciting. Then she walked up to me, took me by the head, and buried my face in them. I was instantly rock hard as I sucked her engorged nipples into my mouth.

After a few minutes of this, Sophie slid her tits down my body until she was on her knees in front of me. She fished my throbbing hard on out of my boxers and began to blow me. "What if Tina comes in?"

"Then it will be fitting punishment for her blowing you under the table."

My eyes went wide. "You knew about that?"

"Tim, I've been that girl, so I know what I guy looks like when he's secretly getting a BJ under the table. Now just relax and enjoy this."

I would say that I had no choice because she had me pinned up against the counter top. But truth is, I wasn't walking away from that. She was even more amazing at the activity than Tina. Which made sense, she had more practice. That being said, even with cumming so much in the last several hours, I still shot my load in less than five minutes.

Just like her daughter she took it all in her mouth. Strangely she didn't swallow it though. Instead she stood and began to drizzle my cum over two of the three turnovers. "Don't tell Tina."

"About you blowing me, or using the cum as icing?"

"Either, trust me, she loves the taste of cum as much as I do, but I want it to be a surprise."

She iced mine with the actual Icing, and I made a point of keeping my eye on that one. I didn't want to make that mistake. I heard the front door open and realized that my boxers were still around my ankles. I quickly yanked them up just before Tina came bounding into the room.

Sophie separated our turnovers out onto individual plates and handed them out. It was strangely erotic watching them savor the taste of my cum on their turnovers. "I love this new glaze you got. Where did you find it?"

Sophie flashed me a devilish glance and said, "I know a guy, he's local and he makes it by hand."

After eating we moved to the living room. I sat in the corner seat of the couch and stretched my right arm along the back. Tina sat down, practically on my lap, and reclined into my shoulder. This felt like an unmistakable sign that we were indeed a couple now.

Sophie sat on the other side of the couch and eyed us sweetly. "So, does this mean you to are an item now?"

"Yea, we kind of hit it off instantly." Tina explained.

We talked for another hour until Tina fell asleep on my chest. I didn't think it was possible for her to look any more beautiful than she did. I stared down at her and gently caressed her face.

"You fall in love fast don't you?" Sophie asked.

"Yea, that's caused me to get burned quite a few times as well."

"Tina has never really had a serious relationship."

"Yea, she told me earlier."

"When you're as hot as her, and your dad dies at that young of an age, you sometimes try to find male validation wherever you can. Quite often that comes from guys just wanting your body. She's been burned quite a few times as well. Be gentle with her."

"I'll try my hardest."

"Do you want to carry her to her bed?"

"Sure." I leaned forward and scooped Tina's limp body up into my arms and carried her to her room. I laid her in her bed and noticed her panties had shifted sideways so that her pussy was now showing. I fought the urge to start eating her out. She would probably like it, but without her consent, it felt like a violation.

I readjusted her panties to cover her and pulled the blanket over her. Finally, I leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. She smiled, moaned softly, and shifted slightly on her pillow.

I left the room and pulled my shorts back on. Sophie had put her yoga pants back on as well. "I'll walk you home."

I smiled and said, "But I literally live in the next apartment over."

"Still, I want to talk to you about something."

So, we walked back to my apartment and she followed me in. "I'm thrilled that you are dating my daughter. But I want to make sure you are pleasing her well enough."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Tina is much more experienced than you, so I want you to have every possible advantage at making this relationship work. I can't have your first time with her being horrible. Now, take off your clothes."

I was about to tell her that we had already had sex and that Tina was very satisfied. But I wasn't sure how Sophie would take that news. "Come on," She continued, "You have also been teasing me all night. It's time to return the favor."

I felt like I had no other choice. So, I stripped, and she followed suit. She showed me how to eat her pussy and was surprised when I picked the skill up quickly. Again, I couldn't tell her that her daughter taught me last week.

Then she taught me a few things about missionary position, but again surprised her at my apparent natural ability. Then she moved onto cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Most of all she was surprised by how I gave her an orgasm in each position, and held up on my stamina. I had yet to cum once in the hour that we had been at it.

Then she actually did teach me something new. She bent over on my bed and stuck her butt up in the air. "This is called Doggy Style." I had heard of this position, but it was very new to me.

She helped guide me in as I took a hold of her hips. "I want to make sure you get it in the right hole. I will teach you anal at some point, but it's getting late, and I'm getting tired. As far as I know, Tina is still an Anal virgin, so that will probably be a little further down the line for you two."

Doggy wasn't hard to figure out, it was similar to reverse cowgirl, but we were both freer to smash into each other more. She pushed back onto me, while I pulled her hips back to me and plowed into her with my hips. It was a pretty close tie on which was hotter between this and cowgirl. I think I prefer cowgirl though. Large bouncing breasts are hard to say no to.

Sophie was quickly building to the most intense orgasm she had had all night. I was getting close myself. "I"m about to cum." I said between pants.

"Me too, Cum inside me, don't pull out." I wasn't sure what she meant by don't pull out at the time. Remember I was still really inexperienced.

After one final thrust, I cam one, two, three times, after the fifth spurt I lost count. Especially when Sophie started squirting, and she came a lot. Her entire body also started spasming and convulsing. I had never seen or heard of this before, and was worried she was having a seizure.

When she regained control of her body, she saw my worried expression and explained that she just had a really intense orgasm. I pretended to be learning about squirting for the first time when she explained that.

"I think you'll be fine. You have some great natural talent." She said as I laid on the bed next to her, idly toying with one of her nipples. She looked down at my hand and laughed. "You really are a boob guy. Did your mom not breast feed you enough, or did she do it too much?"

I fell asleep at some point, and when I woke up in the morning, Sophie was gone. As great as sex was with her last night, my thoughts were still on Tina.

To be continued.

sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers
12