Teaching the Sasquatch

Story Info
Reluctant camper discovers the joys of the wilderness.
16.1k words
4.73
26.8k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was coming like a madman as Jasmine's pussy milked my cock like it was the utter on a Holstein. Never before had I come three times in a single fuck session, and never before had I come harder than I was coming then, my skin burning as if I were lying under the desert sun, my body's shaking and bucking beyond my control.

On my knees behind her, covered in dirt and sweat with my cock locked deep in Jasmine's incredibly tight pussy, my roars of pleasure joined with hers. I wanted to pull out and escape the brain twisting pleasure, but her pussy was a velvet vice, holding me deep inside as the strong muscles of her womb squeezed every last drop of semen out of me that she could.

I was so deep in my pleasure the throaty roar to my right barely registered, at least until I realized another sasquatch had arrived. Like Jasmine, she was female but much larger, easily a foot taller than Jasmine or me, and I knew instinctively from the shocked look on her face, followed by rage, this was Jasmine's mother.

Mama charged into the camp like an enraged mother protecting her child. Considering the howls and shrieks Jasmine had been making as we fucked, I supposed that was what she thought she was doing. I tried to escape, but being on my knees, coupled with the pleasure and grip of Jasmine's pussy, slowed me, and I had no chance.

Mama grabbed me around my chest with her powerful arms and flung me away like a temperamental four-year-old throwing a toy. I landed hard on the other side of the campsite, my arms and legs flailing like a ragdoll's as I bounced and rolled through the two coolers as if I were a bowling ball knocking down pins. As I slid to a stop, I wasn't sure, but it felt like every bone in my body might be broken.

Gasping for breath lost in my landing, I struggled to rise as Mama came at me with murder in her eyes. In that moment I realized I was going to die. As Mama crossed the campsite, my only two thoughts were of me wondering if Mama would leave enough behind for someone to identify my body, and how the fuck did I let myself end up in this situation.

.

.

.

Nine Hours Earlier...

I'd left work at noon today, wanting to get in my workout and pack so I could meet Michaela as soon as she got off from work. I grunted softly as I forced the weighted bar up, gritting my teeth in effort. I was going to miss my Saturday workout, at least for all the muscles except for the one between my legs. I slowly lowered the weight with an exhale before I grunted it up again.

Wednesday, Michaela had invited me to go camping this weekend. I hated camping. I found no appeal in sleeping on the soggy ground, in a leaking tent, in the middle of the fucking forest. We were leaving tonight and returning Sunday afternoon.

When she'd first suggested the idea, I'd turned her down cold, even though I was balls deep and really giving it to her at the time. I might be fucking Michaela once a week, but that didn't mean I owed her anything. She got what she wanted, a taste of the Kallisto's gentleman's sausage, and I got what I wanted, a strong, hard fucking bitch to bury my cock in.

Michaela was a full-time physical therapist at Seattle General Hospital, and part-time trainer and fitness instructor at Brawn, the gym where I pumped. While I was a numbers cruncher for an auditing firm by day, I also competed locally as an amateur bodybuilder and did side gigs as a male model. Because of my hobbies, I worked out every day, and over the course of a few months, we'd become friendly.

One Wednesday night, after returning from a business trip, I was hitting the gym late to work off frustrations from my flight back to Seattle, and we'd been the only two in the gym. Michaela was about my age, maybe a year or two younger, blonde, and hot as the sands of the Sahara. Trying to score some points, I offered to walk her to her car after she closed for the night.

I did walk her to her car, but not until after we'd spent an hour fucking our brains out on a workout mat. I normally worked out from six to eight weeknights, but after that night, my Wednesday workout started at ten and ended at midnight, when she locked the doors. My second, extracurricular workout, started immediately after and continued for as long as necessary.

The arrangement suited me. Fucking Michaela Wednesday nights left the rest of the week open for whatever other pussy I could pick up. At thirty-one, and a six-foot two natural bodybuilder with a good job, I normally didn't have problems pulling women, but even I struck out sometimes. It was nice to have the sure thing to bring new meaning to the term 'hump day.'

I'd been fucking Michaela for about six months. Though I wished her tits were a little bigger, she was the best fuck I'd had since Mrs. Ceilo. My smile with the memory of Tina Celio turned into a grimace as I forced the bar up again. I exhaled softly as I lowered the weight and prepared to force it up again. Thirty-one years old, and I still fantasized about the woman who took my virginity twelve years ago.

Just because Michaela could fuck the shit out of me didn't mean I wanted to go camping with her, though. I told her as much, but then she sweetened the deal. As we rolled around on the mat, grunting and gasping in sweaty effort, she told me how she'd been bragging to her roommate about this guy she was fucking in the gym, what a hard-fucking beast he was, and how hard he was to handle.

I grunted as I pressed the bar up. Just like every woman since my first, she couldn't handle me, but she came closer to making me tap out than any woman since Tina.

Since Michaela and I were just fuckbuddies, or at most, friends with benefits, Randi, her roommate, decided she'd like to have a go. I'd have gladly obliged, but Michaela had set it up so that if I wanted to fuck Randi, I had to go camping with her. I was about to turn her down again... but then she mentioned that Randi was going with us, and implied if neither of them could handle me alone, maybe they could handle me together.

I groaned, my arms shaking, my chest burning, as I struggled to force the bar up one last time. That had been enough to get my attention. I'd never had a threesome, and if Randi was as hard fucking and lushly built as Michaela said she was, then it might be worth sleeping a couple of nights on the soggy ground, in a leaking tent, in the middle of the fucking forest. If I had my way, there'd be damned little sleeping going on in any case. I'd roared my agreement as I came, and then we'd sealed the deal with another round of hard fucking.

I nearly burst a blood vessel getting the bar up that last time and banging it into the holder with a blow. I lay on the bench, gasping for breath for a moment before I sat up, picked up my workout towel, and wiped my face. I nodded and smiled at the chick walking on the treadmill, my smile spreading as she flushed and quickly looked away. I'd caught her staring.

I wasn't that particular about the women I fucked since nearly every woman was beautiful in some way. The woman on the treadmill was no exception. She was a little on the thick side, but she had a nice rack that more than made up for the few extra pounds she was carrying. I briefly considered walking over to her and finding out if she wanted to engage in a more... personal... workout, but I didn't have a lot of time, and I decided to save my strength for tonight. I rose, took a long, hard pull from my water bottle as I surreptitiously flexed and posed for my admiring audience of one, and then wiped the bench and bar down with my towel. I winked and smiled at the woman as I passed her on my way to the showers. Great tits and a pretty face. I wasn't going to ask her to ride my dick, but if she followed me into the showers, as unlikely as that was, it was going to be on.

.

.

.

Six Hours Earlier...

I pulled into the drive of the small house in Orillia. Michaela's blue Toyota FJ, or one just like it, was sitting in the drive, so this had to be the right place. I switch off my M3 and stepped out of the car, my cock already semi-erect from thinking about all the fun I was going to have this weekend.

Michaela and I were driving into the Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest tonight to setup camp. Randi worked as a bartender and she'd join us tomorrow afternoon.

I walked up to the door and rang the bell. I glanced around while I waited for the door to open. I didn't know if Randi, Michaela, either, or both owned the small house, but was a neat, well maintained, older place sharing the neighborhood with mature trees and other, equally well-maintained home.

"But I had plans," Michaela snapped as she opened the door and waved me in, her cell held to her ear. "Why can't someone else do it?" She listened for a moment. "I'm sorry to hear that, but how is that my problem?" She listened again. "Okay, fine! I'll do it! I'll be there in an hour." She ended the call. "Dammit."

I didn't like what the half of the conversation I heard implied. "What?"

"Margo was supposed to close tonight, but her husband is having to work late, and she can't find a babysitter for her kid. I have to close Brawn tonight."

"Does that mean we're not going camping?" I asked, trying to keep the hope out of my voice.

She smiled as she walked to the back of the house. I followed, pausing at the door as she began to undress. "No. Why don't you go and set up camp. Directions to the site are in the SatNav."

I watched as she changed into her workout gear. "Why don't we stay here this weekend? We can have a campout in your living room. Or bedroom," I added, pitching my voice down in teasing.

She smiled at me. "Oh, no. You agreed to do this. I want you to fuck me wild out there in nature, doing it on the ground among the trees like men and women used to." She smiled as she wriggled her way into her stretchy workout pants. "You know, you making me see heaven out there among the trees. I was planning on you doing that tonight, before Randi arrived, but now..." She frowned.

"We could all ride up together tomorrow."

She stepped in close. "We could... or you could go, set up camp, and I'll ride up with Randi tomorrow. That way the camp will be ready so once we get there we don't have to waste time setting up."

"We won't?" I rumbled, pulling her in close. That semi I was sporting when I arrived was turning into something more.

"Uh-huh. We're going to be too busy doing other things. Especially you. Randi and I are going to see how many times you can come, and how long you keep it up. We should be there no later than noon. I've been itching for this since Wednesday, and I'm hoping it'll be good and dark before we have a chance to do anything else."

I smiled down at her. Considering it was the middle of summer and it didn't get dark until sometime after nine, that was a tall order, but with two sexy women riding my dick, and maybe doing each other as well? It wasn't out of the realm of possibility if using my mouth on them counted.

"We could start tonight."

"We were..." she growled, "Until Margo fucked it all up."

As much as I hated camping, now I was kind of looking forward to it. "Okay, fine. I don't know shit about camping, but I guess I can figure it out. How hard can it be?"

She caressed the lump in the center of my pants. "Very... I hope." She grinned. "The FJ is already loaded, full of gas, and I'll find the location in the SatNav before I leave. Just follow it until you get to where it tells you to go."

"This better not be a joke where you're sending me on a snipe hunt," I warned.

She pulled my ear close to her lips. "It's not," she whispered. "Randi and I will make it up to you tomorrow... I promise."

.

.

.

Four Hours Earlier...

I pulled to a stop at the end of the road, if you could call that track I came in on a road. I'd transferred my one backpack from my car to Michaela's FJ, and then watched as she'd driven away in my car. By the time I turned off the paved road I was in a bad mood, and now, after another hour of driving down increasingly narrow and bumpy roads, not sure of where I was going, or how to get back home, I was pissed! Why the fuck had I agreed to do this?

With a growl I slammed the FJ into park and stepped out of the truck. I was out in the middle of fucking nowhere with the sun low on the horizon. I stomped around to the back of the SUV and started hauling shit out of the back, allowing it to pile in a heap on the ground. Michaela said it should take no more than an hour to setup camp. We were camping rough, so other than setting up the tent and gathering some firewood, there wasn't a lot to do.

I hauled the tent from the back of the FJ. According to Michaela, she camped here often and where everything went would be obvious. Maybe to her, but not to me. Other than the circle of stones around a burned place on the ground, the swept area surrounding it all looked the same.

"Mother-fucking, cock-sucking, bastard of a son-of-a-bitch!" I screamed to the wilderness.

Growling as I yanked and snatched, I opened the tent. According to the directions, the two-man tent was easy for one person to setup, but whoever wrote the directions was a lying mother-fucker. I managed to get the bastard up, but even I could tell it wasn't right, and I had to go around and reposition the stakes and poles so the tent didn't look like melted ice cream.

It was nearly too dark to see by the time I got the tent setup properly. I spent the next ten minutes fumbling around in the dark FJ, using my cell phone's pipsqueak of a flashlight until I found the regular flashlight, and then used that to find the lantern. Using the flashlight, I read the directions on how to light the lamp. Once I had it sitting on the hood of the FJ, it's bright light pushing back some of the darkness, I felt a little better.

Leaving the comfort of the lamp behind, I used the flashlight to scour the surrounding area, picking up limbs and hauling them back to the campsite. Using the small axe thing, I hacked the larger pieces into smaller, without cutting off my foot or hand, something I considered an accomplishment, and started a fire. For a moment I thought I was going to have to rub two sticks together, but I finally found the lighter and lighter fluid.

Fire crackling away, with the lamp providing some, if not quite enough, light, I unloaded coolers from the Toyota, pumped up the air mattress, and tossed a sleeping bag into the tent. Finally, two hours after I arrived, I completed what Michaela said she could do in an hour. Just like her telling Randi she could, if barely, handle me, this was further proof that Michaela was a lying bitch.

.

.

.

Two Hours Earlier...

I sat on the tiny stool, staring at the flickering flames. I'd had a sense of accomplishment after getting the campsite setup, even if it did take me twice as long as Michaela said it should, but then my annoyance returned. I found a couple of pans, and food, but I had no idea what to do with either of them. I could, and did, cook, being careful of my diet, but I had no microwave, no blender, not even a fucking stove. I'd finally had a dinner of cold, raw vegetables from the cooler, washed down with water.

I'd collected more firewood and piled it near the fire. I had the impression I was being watched, but I heard nothing and saw less as I flicked the beam of the flashlight around. I wasn't afraid, but I made damn sure I could always see the light from the lantern so I didn't get lost and spend the rest of my life wandering around in the woods. You weren't really lost in the forest until you were lost in the four million acres of the Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest.

My teeth grinding in annoyance, I moved the stool again to get out of the smoke. I'd been all the way around the fire at least once already, but no matter where I sat the stool, the smoke followed. I stared at the flame another few minutes, sipping my beer. I usually didn't drink beer because it was hollow calories, but I was having one tonight. With no computer or cell reception, and no pussy to fuck, I was bored out of my mind.

"Fuck," I muttered to no one as I took another sip from the can.

It was Friday night, and I was sitting on my ass in the middle of fucking nowhere. I pulled my phone from my pocket, my lips thinning as I stared at the time. 10:06. If I were home, by now I'd either be working up a sweat as I fucked some hot number I'd picked up, or I'd be working on picking up some hot number to get sweaty with later. Instead, here I was, sitting on a stool, alone, in the middle of fucking nowhere.

I drained the last of the can and tossed it over near the cooler. I'd pick it up later. I'd come into the forest to do something I'd never done before, fuck outside in the dirt, and fuck two women at the same time. I might still get to do that, but that didn't help me now. I'd been thinking about the threesome all week, and now I was horny as shit, and there was nobody here to help me do anything about it.

I should have invited that woman at Brawn into the shower with me and made her see heaven, even if it was in the showers at a gym. At least then maybe I wouldn't be sitting on a stool in the middle of fucking nowhere with my dick hard.

I listened to the night creatures for a moment. There was another thing I'd never done, and it was something I could do. I'd never jerked off outside either. I looked around. I knew I was night blind from the fire and the lamp, but even when I was stumbling around in the dark, looking for wood, I saw no lights other than those in the heavens above, and at my camp. This was as good a chance as any.

I rose from the stool, unzipped my pants, and pulled my cock out. I stopped, tucked it back in, and unbuttoned my jeans. If I was going to do this, I might as well do it right. The campsite was bare, hard packed dirt, so I pulled my boots and socks off, then my pants and underwear, and then decided to go full on savage and removed my shirt as well. My cock was doing its part, standing proudly erect as I tossed my clothes into the tent.

"That's right," I growled to trees as I gripped my cock and gave it a shake. "I've got some fucking wood."

With a snort, I slowly stroked my long, thick, shaft. I'd never bothered to measure, but I guessed my cock was between nine and ten inches erect, and most of that flaccid. I knew I was bigger than most men, and from the showering at the gym I knew I was easily bigger than all the men I'd personally seen. Watching them pretend like they weren't comparing my body and cock to theirs, and coming up short both ways, made me smile. For members of the fairer sex, most women were first shocked, and then eager, when they saw what Heath Kallisto brought to the party.

I sighed as my hand slid slowly over my manhood, smearing the slick, glistening drops weeping from the tip of my cock down its shaft. It had been a while since I played the game, a game I enjoyed when I didn't have anyone to play with and plenty of time to kill. As I fucked my fist, I started slowly, but then I gradually fucked myself harder and faster, never slowing, while at the same time holding my nut for as long as possible. When I finally couldn't hold my orgasm, the next challenge was to keep fucking myself, grunting my way through the orgasm as I stroked, until I came at least once more.

It was a fun little game, and good practice for when I was fucking something other than my fist, but try as I might, even though I could sometimes stay hard after coming twice, I'd never been able to come a third time. I wondered if Tina Ceilo could make me come three times.

Tina would probably be in her early- to mid-fifties by now, but if I could find her, I'd still fuck her. I'd give five years off my life to able to wind the clock back twelve years and fuck her as she was then, and me as I am now. Her, a super-hot MILF of around forty, and me, with my gained experience? We might fuck each other to death, and I wasn't sure it wouldn't be worth it.