Teaching the Sasquatch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rose, and when she was about to pull my cock from inside her, I gently pushed down on her hips as I smiled and nodded. She repeated the motion a coupe of times as I used my hands to instruct her, but then she began fucking me on her own.

I placed both my hands on her breasts, cradling them as I teased her nipples back to amazing hardness. She looked at me and smiled, and for the first time her smile reached her eyes. I smiled in return as I nodded.

"Fuck, you feel good..."

"Fluk blue fee koog..."

I knew she had no idea what she was saying, no more than I would if I were to whistle a bird's call, but she was clearly listening, and she had an amazing repertoire of animal sounds she could produce on demand, so I wasn't surprised she could mimic a human voice.

I pushed down on her hips until she stopped. "Jasmine," I said, touching her between her breasts. "Jasmine... Heath," I repeated, before touching myself in the chest with the saying of my name.

"Meeth," she repeated, touching my chest. "Dasmine," she said, touching her own chest.

"Jasmine," I said slowly, carefully pronouncing the word.

"Hasmine?"

"J... J... J... Jasmine..."

"Jasmine?"

I couldn't stop the smile as I nodded. Nobody would believe me if I told them that I was teaching a... teaching Jasmine English as she sat on me with my cock deep inside her. "Jasmine."

"Meeth?" she asked, touching my chest.

"H... H... Heath."

"Heath?"

I nodded as my smiled threatened to split my face. "Heath and Jasmine."

"Jasmine, Heath, fluk blue fee koog?"

"Jasmine feels very fucking good."

She held my gaze. "Fluking kood."

"Very," I agreed as I began caressing her nipples again.

She sighed as her eyes closed, and after a moment, she began riding my shaft again. After a moment, her eyes opened and she watched my eyes as she moved, her face twisting with pleasure. She rode me for a long moment, her hips picking up speed as she fucked me harder.

"Fuck! Shit! You're going to make me come," I growled, pushing down on her hips, trying to stop her thrusts, but my efforts barely slowed her. She knew she was driving me into orgasm. I fought my rapture, fought it with every fiber of my being, but the swing of her breasts, the eagerness of her expression, and the tight wetness of her womanhood overwhelmed me.

I grunted as I splashed into her, but she didn't stop. I tried to hold against the overwhelming bliss, grinding my teeth as my face twisted in pleasure so intense it bordered on pain.

She was destroying me. "Stop! Fucking stop!" I roared, when I couldn't take it anymore, but she didn't stop. "Fuck!" I bellowed, pressing down on her hips furiously, my arm and chest muscles bunching in effort, and still she fucked me.

In desperation, I stopped trying to stall her hips to pull her down and crush her to my chest with all my strength, unafraid of hurting her. She began fucking me harder, then harder still, and even in my rapture I knew she was working herself up to another orgasm. I roared in erotic agony as she wailed softly before barking out a deep grunt as her hips became still, her channel milking my cock only adding to my distress.

Still holding her tight, I growled and shuddered as aftershocks rattled through my body until my breath exploded from my chest as her pussy relaxed.

"Fuck..." I breathed, thankful her orgasm was a small one. If she'd come like she had before I was certain my heart would've exploded.

"Fluck blue fee kood?" she purred as she nuzzled my neck.

I gently pushed her up, and then pulled her lips to mine. I expected her to turn away again, and though she hesitated for a moment when her lips were close, she allowed me to take them.

I kissed her slowly, gently. I was no longer afraid she'd bite my tongue off, but I didn't want to rush her and cause her to back away, so I kept my kiss innocent before pulling her back down to kiss her ear.

I sighed deeply. I was still steel hard, but I knew I was done and would begin to soften soon. She pulled back, watched my eyes a moment, and then lowered her lips to mine again. She kissed me as I'd kissed her, before she pulled back, clearly searching for my approval. I smiled and drew her mouth back to mine, kissing her with a bit more passion, a little more desire this time. She responded by copying my kiss as she had the previous one. I began kissing her with more ardor, and then more ardor still. I wanted to grab her hair, force her head back, and kiss her throat, but I was afraid such an aggressive move might be misinterpreted, so I slipped her a little tongue instead.

She jerked back from the kiss with a grunt, watching my eyes, before she smiled and brought her lips back to mine and offered her tongue. I took it, and like the rest of her, she tasted slightly sweet, as if she'd been eating berries.

We kissed for a long moment before she began thrusting her hips. Having her kiss me prevented me from going soft. She clearly wanted more, and I was glad to give it. The feel of her firm, full breasts and hard nipples pressed into my chest was incredibly erotic, and I would have gladly fucked her for hours in that position, but I wanted to show her more.

I twisted and we rolled so I was back on top. I smiled down at her as I ground my cock in hard and deep. I could sometimes fuck a woman a third time, if she gave me a moment to recover, but with Jasmine I was achingly hard already. I pulled out and stood as she bleated, her distress clear in her voice. My smile spread as I offered her my hand.

"Again? I think you're trying to kill me."

"Fluck blue fee kood... grill me," she said as she took my hand and I pulled her to her feet.

I nodded. "Very good," I breathed as I pulled her into another long kiss. It seemed weird kissing someone as tall as me, but I could adapt.

I slowly pulled back from the kiss, took her hand, and led her to the FJ. I removed the lantern from the hood, turned her to face the vehicle, and gently tried to bend her over the hood. She resisted.

"It's okay," I encouraged, stepping beside her and resting my arms against the vehicle to show her it was safe. She watched, hesitated when I stepped back, and then placed her hands on the hood as I had. "That's my girl," I rumbled as I stepped up behind her. She smiled over her shoulder at me as she spread her legs slightly to ease my entrance. "Goddamn!" I growled through clenched teeth as I slid into her.

"Fluck blue fee kood?"

I began long slow strokes as I kissed her back. "Very fucking good," I rumbled as I delicately teased her nipples. I slow fucked her for a long moment as she purred. After a time, I reached between us and found that small bit of flesh that drove her wild. I stroked it gently with my finger and the effect of my touch was immediate and profound.

She pressed back into me with a deep growl, driving me impossibly deep as her pussy clamped down on me. She wasn't milking me, so I assumed she wasn't coming, but having her growl and drive herself back onto my cock was like putting a match to gunpowder. I grabbed her hips and began slamming into her as hard as I could, leaning back while roaring in effort and pleasure as her ass made soft slapping sounds against my legs.

She snarled loudly, pushing back even harder. I'd never fucked a woman as hard as I could... until now. I hauled her off the hood the of Toyota and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them firmly as I continued to pound into her hard and fast. She snarled with a deep, full throated roar. With another loud bellow, she lunged back into me, causing me to take a step back, before she turned.

I stepped in and hauled her to me, pulling her into a torrid kiss as I fingered her, searching for the bit of flesh. She shoved me back, causing me to tumble to the ground. She came at me, her face hard, and the tickle of fear that coursed through me only heightened the moment. I was scrambling to my feet when she pushed me down again.

"Come on, then!" I challenged as I started to rise again.

She shoved me back third time before lowering herself over me. Our howls become one as she slammed her hips down on mine and began fucking me furiously. Our lust was feeding on each other as we fucked hard and fast, our snarls and growls of effort and pleasure filling the night.

"Come on! Fuck me!" I snarled.

"Fluck me!"

I growled. I could feel another orgasm starting to form, our sudden, violent fucking, exciting me like never before. I shoved her off me and she tumbled to her back, opening her legs in invitation. I dove in, driving my rod deep inside her. She bellowed as her head tipped back, and I added my own roar of passion to hers. I pounded into her furiously for a long moment, sweat beading on my body.

"Come on Goddammit! Come!"

"Comb!" she snarled in return.

"Fuck! You're going to make me come again! I'm going to come again!"

"Fuck blue fee kood! Fuck blue fee kood!" she cried as she hauled me down into her chest and wrapped her legs around me. As her fingers bit hard into my shoulders I kissed her with everything I had. I was going to come again, but I had to finish her. I had to!

With a growl I powered out of her embrace and threw myself back. She followed, clearly intending to fuck me cowgirl again, but I had other plans. I rolled away, and as she turned to follow, I scrambled around behind her. I leaned on her back and she lowered her tits into the dirt. Crouching low on bent legs, I rammed my cock into her, leaning far over her back so my cock was brushing against the bit of flesh that drove her wild.

She shrieked as I began fucking her furiously. "Fuck blue fee kood! Fuck blue fee kood!"

I fucked her hard for a moment until I was gasping for breath and my legs were burning. I wanted the orgasm that was lurking just beyond my reach. I wanted it badly, but I couldn't hold this position much longer. I pulled out just long enough to settle to my knees, wiping the sweat from my face as I did. I drove into her again, pounding my cock into her as I gently fingered that bit of flesh. She howled again, leaning back into to drive me deep.

"Come on you sexy bitch," I panted as I pounded into her. "Fuck!"

She shrieked again, a high-pitched scream of pleasure as her pussy clamped down on my fast plunging cock. Having her pussy grip me tightly as it pulsed furiously was the snip that cut the final thread holding back my orgasm. With a loud, shuddering roar of my own, I spilled into her.

I was coming like a madman as Jasmine's pussy milked my cock like it was the utter on a Holstein. Never before had I come three times in a single fuck session, and never before had I come harder than I was coming then, my skin burning as if I were lying under the desert sun, my body's shaking and bucking beyond my control.

On my knees behind her, covered in dirt and sweat with my cock locked deep in Jasmine's incredibly tight pussy, my roars of pleasure joined with hers. I wanted to pull out and escape the brain twisting pleasure, but her pussy was a velvet vice, holding me deep inside as the strong muscles of her womb squeezed every last drop of semen out of me that she could.

I was so deep in my pleasure the throaty roar to my right barely registered, at least until I realized another sasquatch had arrived. Like Jasmine, she was female but much larger, easily a foot taller than Jasmine or me, and I knew instinctively from the shocked look on her face, followed by rage, this was Jasmine's mother.

Mama charged into the camp like an enraged mother protecting her child. Considering the howls and shrieks Jasmine had been making as we fucked, I supposed that was what she thought she was doing. I tried to escape, but being on my knees, coupled with the pleasure and grip of Jasmine's pussy, slowed me, and I had no chance.

Mama grabbed me around my chest with her powerful arms and flung me away like a temperamental four-year-old throwing a toy. I landed hard on the other side of the campsite, my arms and legs flailing like a ragdoll's as I bounced and rolled through the two coolers as if I were a bowling ball knocking down pins. As I slid to a stop, I wasn't sure, but it felt like every bone in my body might be broken.

Gasping for breath lost in my landing, I struggled to rise as Mama came at me with murder in her eyes. In that moment I realized I was going to die. As Mama crossed the campsite, my only two thoughts were of me wondering if Mama would leave enough behind for someone to identify my body, and how the fuck did I let myself end up in this situation.

I staggered to my feet, forcing my body to respond. I was weaving and unsteady on my feet, gasping for breath as I tried to prepare myself to fight. Mama might kill me, but I wasn't going to make it easy for her. Mama was almost on me when a roaring cannonball appeared from the side, slamming into Mama and knocking her halfway-across the camp.

Jasmine bounced to her feet and roared at her mother, the sound chilling me to my bones. There was no compassion, no tenderness, only threat and challenge in her snarl. Mama roared as she got to her own feet, attempting to charge past Jasmine to get to me. My lungs were finally starting to work again, and I crouched as my body flooded with adrenaline, but Jasmine attacked again, tackling her mother and driving her into the ground.

The two... women... shrieked and roared as they tumbled. Mama slipped Jasmine's grip and turned toward me, but Jasmine caught her foot and hauled her back to the ground before leaping on her again. The women tumbled away from me before Jasmine broke free, grabbed her mother, and lifted her over her head with a scream of effort, or rage, or both, before throwing her across the camp.

Panting Jasmine backed up to me, her hand held behind her, clearly telling me to stay back. No worries there. I was severely outclassed by both women, and I knew it. Mama scrambled to her feet but didn't charge, roaring at me, or Jasmine, or both of us.

Jasmine roared back, her tone clearly defiant. Mama glared at her daughter. She snarled and gargled, yipped and barked. Jasmine answered in kind, waving a hand over her body as I would if I was inviting someone to look at me. Jasmine's mother was much more the typical sasquatch. Standing at least seven feet, if not a little more, she was covered in short, well-tended, dark hair. Like Jasmine, she had the same large, intelligent eyes, full breasts, and long flowing hair from her head.

I wondered again if Jasmine was a child, but decided that she may be Mama's daughter, but she was no child. Perhaps her lack of hair and smaller size made her less attractive to others of her kind. Maybe she had a genetic defect. Because if her size, and lack of hair, perhaps she'd been unable to find a mate. Maybe desperation drove her to me. All these thoughts, and more, flicked though my mind in seconds. I didn't know, but I still thought she was beautiful, and I'd gladly accept her just as she was.

Swallowing hard, I stepped forward to stand beside Jasmine. I didn't know what Jasmine's... people... used as a sign of affection, so I went with what I knew. Keeping a wary eye on Mama, in case I had to run, I gently caressed Jasmine's face.

"She's beautiful," I said quietly as I continued to gently stroke her face. "Beautiful."

Mama growled at me, her tone threatening. Jasmine took my hand in hers and held it to her face as she growled back, but the threat in her voice was gone. She purred and tipped her head more firmly into my hand.

Mama and Jasmine held a long conversation. I couldn't understand what they were saying, but as before, Jasmine, and her mother, were easy enough to read. Mama was questioning her child's decision, but Jasmine wasn't backing down. After a time, the two women stood and stared at each other in silence for a long moment before Mama huffed out a breath through her nose. The meaning couldn't have been clearer. Kids!

Jasmine turned to me and touched my face. I touched hers in return before she stepped away from me. As Jasmine approach her mother, Mama stabbed me with a glare as she growled.

"No, ma'am. I won't hurt her," I said.

Mama turned to go, Jasmine on her heels. Just before they left the circle of light, Jasmine stopped and turned back to me. "Heath. Jasmine. Fuck blue fee kood?"

I smiled and nodded as I pointed at the ground. "Right here, next weekend."

Jasmine smiled before she turned and disappeared into the night.

I stood watching for a long moment. "Jasmine!" I bellowed as loudly as I could.

I heard a roar in the distance. "Heath!" my name came from the forest. I smiled.

I'd never tell a soul what happened here tonight. Not only did I want to keep what happened between Jasmine and myself between us, to prevent others from trying to find her, but nobody would believe me anyway.

I grimaced as I stiffly turned toward the tent. I was hurting everywhere. My dick was probably sore from what Jasmine did to me, but the rest of me was hurting from Mama throwing my ass across the camp. With a groan I turned back, switched off the lantern, and then crawled into the tent. Sleep was starting to pull hard on me.

Michaela and Randi would be here tomorrow afternoon. That gave me plenty of time in the morning to inventory what Michaela had for camping. That would give me a starting point for buying my own camping gear. I smiled as I closed my eyes, wondering how much I could get for my BMW as trade-in on a Jeep.

I yawned hugely, my smile still on my face. Maybe camping wasn't so bad after all.

.

.

.

Five years later...

I smiled as my Explorer jittered down the narrow gravel drive. It seemed like I always smiled when I turned onto my drive. Friends and family alike couldn't believe it when I sold my house in Seattle and bought sixty acres outside Edgewick... sixty wooded acres that adjoined the Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest. It was a thirty-minute drive to the office every day, but I didn't mind. The benefits of living outside the city far outweighed the drive.

I'd had my threesome with Michaela and Randi, but even as I was fucking them, I wondered if Jasmine was watching. As I was slamming my cock into one or other of the woman, I'd scanned the trees, hoping to catch a glimpse of Jasmine while at the same time hoping she didn't see me with my cock in another woman's pussy. I'd continued to fuck other women... for a while, but I'd gradually lost interest in fucking anyone other than Jasmine.

I'd returned to the campsite often, rarely missing a weekend. Each time I returned, Jasmine joined me. We'd shared my tent, keeping each other warm as summer bled into fall and then winter. As time passed, we stopped fucking and began making love. At least for ten weeks out of twelve.

For two weeks every three months, Jasmine went into what I called heat. She called it a mixture of deer grunt, squirrel chatter, and birdsong, but whatever the term, for those two weeks she was sexually insatiable. She'd been coming into heat when she first approached me, and the fucking we'd done then had been only a sample of what followed.

Because she was so big and strong I didn't worry about hurting her as we used each other with almost violent abandon, throwing each other around the cabin, crying out in pleasure and effort while fucking our brains out every chance we had. When she was in heat, she'd often attack me the moment I stepped in the door, and I'd be in the fuck of my life as I fought to match her fuck for fuck. Then her heat would pass and our lovemaking would return, giving me a chance to recover from having to fuck for my life all the time.

Over time she learned English, and I amused her with my futile efforts to use her language. She wasn't fluent in English, but now she was able to easily make herself understood, and her accent made my cock hard every time she spoke, her soft hisses and purring growls as she pronounced 'human' words driving me wild with desire.