Teaching Valencia a Lesson

Story Info
Bratty little sis forced to model for me.
5.3k words
3.64
12.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok sis, here's the problem" I blurted out to my little sister as I casually walked into her room without knocking.

She glared at me as she lay on her bed tapping away on her phone. She was laid on her front, with her legs and feet waving around behind her in that cute little pose I found so adorable. I have a thing for feet, and I've often fantasised about her perfectly soft, smooth, pink, feet.

"What do you want?" She grumbled back at me.

"I'm cashing in the favour you owe me for not grassing you up to mum and dad" I sneered at her.

She'd just turned 18, and last week I'd caught her and her best friend smoking weed in the house while our parents were out. We have pretty conservative folks, so this was a huge issue and she knew it. I'd taken pics of them both before busting in, so she knew I had the evidence to prove what she'd done.

Of course, she begged me not to tell them at the time, and that was fine with me because it meant I had her over a barrel for pretty much anything I wanted.

"Oh for fucks sake!" She groaned as she flipped over onto her back, throwing her phone down and covering her face with her hands.

"What do I have to do?" Came the muffled response after a minute or so. She sat up and looked at me.

"What am I doing, washing your car? cleaning your room?" She sighed.

"Nope" I smiled at her, "you're modelling for me"

"What?" she looked at me quizzically.

"I had a shoot booked with a model for my college assignment art project, and she's let me down" I shrugged, "so you're filling in" I stated, as a matter of fact.

"Um... okaaaay" she frowned, looking sideways at me as I crossed over her room to her chest of drawers. As I pulled open the top drawer, she exclaimed

"Hey! what the fuck are you doing?!"

"Finding what I need you to wear"

I already knew that her underwear was kept in the top drawer, I'd stolen items many times and returned them... with my own special additions. I found the set that I was looking for. A sheer black lace bra and thong. I picked them out and threw them at her.

"Put these on, do your hair and make-up, and meet me in my room in 30 minutes, I'm all set up with my lighting equipment in there"

I started to walk out of her room when she jumped up to her feet.

"Are you fucking mental? I'm not wearing these in front of you! You're my fucking brother!"

"Tough shit, I need a model and you're it" I shrugged at her.

"Joshua! I'm not fucking doing it, forget it!" she yelled at me.

"Look, we both know what's going to happen if you don't do exactly what I say" I sneered at her. There was a moments silence as she slumped down onto the end of her bed, burying her face in her hands again.

"Cmon Josh, please" she said more quietly and pleadingly "anything else but this, it's just weird, I don't want to do it"

"I know you don't" I smiled back at her "but you don't have much of a choice, do you?" I laughed at her. She looked up at me, her eyes pleading.

"30 minutes" I said

She stared at me, looking like she was desperately hoping I was joking. After a minute she eventually realised how serious I was.

"Fine" she muttered barely audibly. I walked out of her room with a smug look on my face, knowing that I had her right where I'd wanted her for a very long time. I was going to have a lot of fun this afternoon.

Half an hour passed without a showing from her, as I knew it would. Of course, she was going to try again to plead with my better nature. Obviously, this was futile, I didn't have one right now. I was determined on this. I smiled to myself as I walked across the landing back to her room. Ignoring the closed door, I entered without knocking again.

"Let's go" I said simply.

She was sat on the floor at the end of her bed, her dressing gown draped around her. She'd been crying, and still had the tissue in her hands dabbing her eyes, making sure to give me the full show piece.

"Josh" she spluttered "I really don't want to model in this underwear in front of you"

"I don't care what you want" I simply stated "my model has let me down. I have to get this project done. You're my substitute. It's as simple as that" I held up my hands in a surrender gesture as if to say there was nothing I could do.

"Josh!" She cried.

"Are you wearing the underwear set?" I asked her, ignoring her plea.

"Yes!" She whimpered "but I can't wear it in front of you, and especially not let you take pictures of me in it! You're my brother!"

"Makes no difference to me" I shrugged "so the way I see it, it isn't an issue" she held up her hands in a "what the fuck" gesture with a dumb mock offended expression on her face.

"You have two options" I said "you either model for me or you get kicked out and disowned by the family" I stated.

She hung her head between her legs and cried.

"God!" She yelled.

"I'll give you ten more minutes to clean yourself up" I said, walking out of her room and back across the landing to my own.

I sat on my bed, excitement shivering through my body. I knew she was going to do exactly what I wanted. She had no choice. And I loved having this power over her. It gave me quite a semi anticipating what was about to happen, whether she liked it or not... and she wouldn't.

After only a few minutes my door opened and she came in defiantly. I figured she would take this hard stance now. She's so predictable.

"What do you want me to do" she said harshly, not even looking at me. I chuckled.

"Lose the robe, and sit here" I pointed to where I had just been sitting on my bed. I had set up a sort of mock studio in my room. I'd been into photography for years and I had all the best equipment (our parents were well off). My bed was to be the centre stage for what I had planned for her.

She roughly whipped open her robe and through it off to the floor, stomping over to my bed she sat hunched over on the edge not even pretending to attempt to do this properly, as I knew she would.

The underwear was incredible. I'd longed to see her in it ever since I'd found it in her drawer when she was out one particular evening. My sister's body was what you might call perfection. She had long brown hair and a petite frame, very shapely in all the right places. Her arse was phenomenal (which she did her best to hide as she stalked past me), very smooth and firm. Not a trace of cellulite, and her breasts were large and pear drop shaped. They hung beautifully in the sheer black bra and I could see her dark pink nipples through the fine material before she folded her arms in front of her, sulking.

I ignored her sulky demeanour and immediately set to work. I pulled her arms apart and put her hands either side of her on the bed.

"Hey!" She yelled. I pretended not to notice and continued. I pulled one of her legs up and crossed it over the other.

"Pose!" I bluntly stated "or this isn't working, is it?!" I spat, ensuring that she knew I meant business.

Her stance softened a little as she realised she was going to have to give me what I wanted. Reluctantly she stayed in the position I'd placed her, hanging her head to one side, sniffling pathetically.

I took a moment to appreciate this wonderful view. Her breasts truly were spectacular. They were an E cup, but not saggy at all. They sat, jutting outright in that sheer bra that had absolutely zero support in it whatsoever, and they held themselves firmly in place, her nipples clearly visible.

I snapped away, the lighting rigs bleeping after each flash. Covering a few angles, I made my way around her, as she did her best to ignore me and hide her face from the camera.

"Ok" I said "kneel on the bed facing away from me. I need to see the soles of your feet" she looked at me with an "are you serious" expression. I simply stared back at her. After a few moments she huffed and turned around, kneeling on the edge of my bed. She placed her hands in front of her bum to block my view of it.

That obviously wouldn't do.

"Bend over" I barked at her.

"Josh, I don't want my arse on display like that" she retorted.

"Look" I laughed "I'm getting these shots for my project properly, ok"

She looked to be in great turmoil, but ultimately, she knew she had no choice. Slowly she leant forward, removing first one hand and then the other as she supported her weight in front of her on all fours.

My view now was simply sublime. That full, round, peach of an arse, practically naked. A thin cord of fabric flossing her crack, widening to but an inch of thin material covering that delicious looking mound between her thighs.

"Bring your arse down a bit more, and stick it out" I said, as I got in close with my camera. I wanted to get the soles of her feet in the same shot as her arse. She quietly obliged.

I reached out and felt the sole of her left foot as I took another picture.

"What are you doing?!" She snapped at me, but she didn't move her foot.

"Getting the images for my erotic art set" I replied simply.

"Erotic art?!" She spat sneeringly.

"That's right" I was enjoying myself. She huffed and didn't say anything else. I leaned over and licked up the sole of her foot.

"Ew!" She shouted, and this time she whipped her foot out of my grasp.

"Are we not doing this then?" I sighed, resting my camera down as if giving up.

"I just don't see how licking my feet has anything to do with taking pictures!" She complained.

"You don't need to" I returned "I have a certain number of shots and a specific style that I need to get for this erotic art exhibit"

"Well have you got enough now?!" She pleaded.

"We've barely started!" I yelled "and if you keep interrupting like this, and making things difficult it's going to take forever"

She didn't argue with this. She just hung her head and sulked.

"Can we continue?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes" she sniffed quietly.

"Ok. Lose the bra"

"What?!" She exclaimed, looking at me with shock horror etched on her face.

"You heard me" I said as I messed around with some settings on my camera "and turn slightly to the side, I want to get the sides of your breasts in shot with this"

She choked still looking at me with wide eyes. As she slowly realised I was serious she began to shake her head as she reluctantly turned her back to me and reached around to unclasp her bra.

She let it slip off and threw it to the side whilst hugging her chest tightly.

"Now back into position, on all fours like you were"

She sniffed as she slowly bent over on the bed, trying, but failing to keep her breasts covered.

"Don't cover them, I need to see them in shot" I instructed her.

She huffed as I grabbed her hips and angled her into the correct position.

Now I had her arse, soles, and breasts in view as they swung around beneath her, jiggling delightfully. From this angle they looked huge! Even bigger than they actually were.

I snapped away hungrily.

"Stretch your toes out, I need to suck on them" I instructed her.

There was only a slight pause before she just did as she was told, protesting with a huff.

I slipped her big toe into my mouth and sucked on it, then popped a couple more of her toes in too. My camera documenting everything.

"Yuck" she said spitefully.

I ignored her and continued to suck her toes like a kid with a lollipop. I covered every inch of both feet, hungrily licking away, finishing up at her heels. Once I was satisfied that I'd obtained the images I wanted, I moved on to the next phase of my plan.

"Right" I said "turn around and perch on the edge of the bed"

"Can I put my bra back on" she asked.

"No, sorry" I replied "I need your breasts for the next part.

"It was supposed to be just underwear!" She pleased.

"I never said that" I answered back "I said you'd be wearing that sure, and you have been. But there's much more to these images than underwear, I'm sure you understand"

She scowled as she slowly turned around, fully exposing her big beautiful breasts. She eyeballed me, almost defying me to look at them. I did.

"Put your arms behind your back and stick your breasts out" I instructed.

She looked at me hatefully as she slowly complied.

I knelt down in front of her and began to photograph her breasts. She turned her head away, and I took this moment to reach out and take hold of her left breast.

"Hey!" She yelled, and pulled her tit out of my hand whilst quickly folding her arms back over them "You're my fucking brother! What the fuck!" She yelled angrily.

"Are we going to have this every time?" I sighed, lowering my camera again, shaking my head "I'm not going to be satisfied until I have gotten the shots I need for my project! And I'm getting a bit tired of this!"

She glared at me. I could see her working things out in her head, and arriving at the inevitable conclusion of her refusal to submit to this.

She dropped her arms back down and turned her head away once more.

"Just fucking get on with it" she spat.

I raised my camera again, smiling to myself. With my right hand on the trigger, this time I grabbed hold of her left tit and squeezed it hard. I snapped away as the flesh of her left breast bulged through in between my fingers. She winced as i massaged her tit around, rubbing my thumb over her nipple. I lifted the whole breast up and dropped it letting it bounce around.

"That hurts!" she said bluntly.

"Won't be long" I said in as much of a mock comforting tone as I could manage.

I moved over to her right breast and gave it the same treatment. Pushing them into each other and banging them around. She was wincing the whole way through this.

"This next bit should be a bit more pleasant" I said "I need to oil you up"

Smiling at her, I pulled out the olive oil. She just kept her head turned with her eyes closed.

I set to work rubbing the oil over her entire chest, paying close attention to each breast meticulously. I pulled on each nipple in an attempt to bring them out a bit more and get them more perky.

Once I had given her breasts a very generous coating of oil, I stood up in front of her and undid my trousers.

"What the actual fuck do you think you're doing?!" She said alarmingly, looking like she'd been mortally offended.

"I need to get some tit fucking shots" I told her, with a big smile.

She looked at me with her mouth wide open, laughed and stood up. Finding her robe on the floor she quickly scooped it up and covered herself with it immediately. She didn't say anything to me as she turned her back and started to put on the robe, stalking off towards my door.

"Suit yourself, homeless girl" I laughed at her, putting down my camera. She stopped halfway to the door, her left hand reaching up to cover her face while the other held her robe tightly closed.

"Josh" she said softly, returning to that pleading tone "this is insane. I can't let you do something like that! You must see how fucked up this is?! Why are you making me do this?!" Her tone became more irate as she spoke.

"Look Val" her name was Valencia but everyone called her Val. "I'm not seeing you as my sister right now, more of an object. I have a job to get done, and I need to do it properly. I need a model for that. You owe me a huge favour, so you're the model. It's just that simple"

She stood there covering her face and moaning loudly.

"It's too much Josh!" She cried.

"You still have the same two options" I told her bluntly "either model for these pics for me or face mum and dads wrath, whatever that may be, but I think we both know what that's going to be" I laughed "oh, and I'll send a copy of the evidence to Hannah's family too" I added this for good measure.

She looked attacked.

"You wouldn't!" She blurted "why would you do that?!"

"Because I really need these images, and you're really starting to piss me off now" I scowled at her "so let's just act like a professional model and finish this shoot, shall we?!"

"I'm not a professional model!" she sobbed "I don't want to model at all!" she was covering her face with her hands again.

"Yet here we are" I smiled.

A few moments passed with her breathing heavily into her hands, and then she raised her hands in surrender and flung off her robe as she marched back to the bed. She sat down heavily and her breasts bounced in response. This only served to "stiffen" my resolve.

"Going to have to oil you up again now, your robe wiped it all off" I stressed.

She said nothing. Just kept her head turned away, her eyes closed.

I doused her chest in oil once more and began to rub it all around and into her huge breasts, thoroughly enjoying myself. My cock was harder than I'd ever known, and it was aching to be released. I stood up in front of her again and this time I pulled out my massive rock-hard boner. Oiling it up, I said to her;

"I need you to hold the side of each one of your breasts and push them together for me"

She kept her head turned, had a look of disdain on her face, but complied slowly.

As she pressed her breasts together, I pushed my cock up in between them. She winced and looked horrified as she kept her eyes tightly closed.

I took lots of photographs POV style as I slowly fucked her tits. It felt heavenly, and I had to concentrate hard to not ejaculate all over them. I decided I'd better give myself a rest, or this was going to be over sooner than I'd planned.

"Ok, that's those ones done" I smiled as I tucked my dick back into my pants.

"Good" she shuddered, wiping her thighs as if trying to rid herself of the experience.

"Right, let's lose the panties" I said "and lay back on the bed for me"

She looked at me sternly.

"Josh" she said, as definitively as she could.

"Val" I returned, eyeballing her sternly.

I laughed and said "come on, the sooner it's done, the sooner it's over right" and I pushed her backwards onto the bed.

"Oh, for fuck's sake!" She cried, as I put her feet on my shoulders and pulled her thong off up her legs. Her hands instinctively shot from her face down to her crotch to cover her modesty.

"There's no point hiding" I laughed, crouching down in between her legs with my camera.

"Put your hands behind your thighs, and hold your legs in the air. Make sure the soles of your feet are showing towards me" I continued, readying myself into position for the series of shots.

"Oh Goooooood!" She whimpered, panting as she forced herself to comply.

"That's it" I said "perfect! see you're getting the knack of it now!" I smiled at her but she had her eyes screwed tightly shut.

Crouching in front of her, I savoured the view I was treated to, before raising my camera. Her bald pussy was open and level with my face. She held her legs apart by clutching her thighs trembling, and her feet flopped loosely from her ankles to each side.

I took some glorious photos of this.

"Reach in with one hand and spread your pussy lips apart for me" I ordered.

She whimpered as she did as she was told.

Her fingers shaking as she reached in and spread apart her labia wide open for me.

I took my time here, changing lenses to best capture this wonderful sight.

Once I was sure again that I had enough images of this position I told her to go back to holding her legs open again.

Placing my camera down to the side I reached for the oil again. I drizzled some over her open vagina, placed the bottle down, and started to work it into her cunt.

She grunted and winced as I rubbed it well into her pussy and surrounding pubic region. But she kept her head turned, eyes closed, and said nothing.

"Ok" I said "I've just got a couple more poses and action shots to get and you're free!" I laughed.

I started to undo my pants again, and she sat bolt upright.

"No josh!...Please" she exclaimed "please don't! It's fucked up! It's so wrong! Please, I'm begging you!" She placed her hands together in a praying gesture and looked distraught.

12