Teaching Valencia a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Val, relax!" I chuckled "it's just a job! That's all it is. There's nothing to it!" Laughing, I pushed her back on the bed.

"Oh no!" She cried, covering her face again "no, please Josh!"

I placed her hands back behind her thighs, making sure that she held her legs wide open. I positioned myself strategically in between her legs and set the camera up. Releasing my cock, it flopped out and hit her twat right on the clit. She yelped and started to cry.

"Just calm down" I exasperated, rolling my eyes. I started to pull my cock down across her pussy, ready to just horse it on in and get it over with for her in one big push. But she cringed and clamped her legs and arms up into a foetal position, shaking.

"Jesus" I complained "ok, try this"

Irritably, I pulled her legs back open and positioned her more onto her side so one of her legs was laid on the bed, and I was holding the other in the air.

"There!" I said "now you can keep your face covered if you're so insistent on that"

This was a better shot for the camera anyway. I decided to film this time, so I could go hands free and concentrate on my angles. I could always get high res stills from the video later anyway.

Positioning the tip of my penis at the entrance to her vagina I said:

"Are you ready?"

She just whimpered, with her face buried in her hands. I rolled my eyes again and took this as an affirmation.

I popped the tip of my penis into her vaginal opening and slid it straight up her, all the way in. She gasped and cried out simultaneously.

"There" I said "hard parts over with" as I started to fuck her tight little snatch. It gripped the sides of my shaft exquisitely, and I had to stifle my own groans. I knew I wasn't going to last long in here.

"Almost got what I need" I grunted "just a few more minutes and this pose is done"

She said nothing, just continued to whimper as I nailed her.

"Alright" I said, sliding my cock out of her accompanied with an appealing slurping noise. "That's enough in the can there"

She clasped her hand tighter across her face and yelped as I exited her cunt.

"Ok, flip over onto all fours again" I instructed her.

I stood there looking at the footage of what I'd just taken on the screen of the camera as she slowly got up and started to turn over. I did nothing to hide my huge erect cock. I simply ignored the fact that it was still jutting straight out in front of both me and her. I saw her glance at it as she turned, and she quickly looked away screwing up her face.

As she positioned herself back into the doggy pose on the edge of the bed, I pushed her back down and angled her hips up. This made sure her arse was sticking right out.

I took a few more close-up shots of her arse hole... I wanted to get some before and after images.

Reaching for the oil again I inserted the tip of the spout on the bottle into her anus and tipped up the jar, allowing some of the oil to flow freely into her rectum. She grunted. Then I placed the bottle aside and pushed my index finger up her arse to work the oil around.

"Nngh!" She exclaimed as she slowly turned her head to face me, pausing a moment before saying "...you're going to fuck my arse, aren't you?"

"Yep" I smiled, my cock still hard as steel "just got some anal work to do and then we're all done!"

She stared at me with hatred in her eyes for a good minute as I smiled away at her. Then she slowly turned back around and reached for one of my pillows. Pulling it in towards her she, balled it up beneath her face and bit down onto a good chunk of the fabric, tears welling up in her eyes.

I chuckled as I readied the camera again. Video again for this finale I thought. I wanted my hands free.

I oiled up my readied erection with plenty of the olive oil... no need to be a complete monster! I thought to myself. Then I positioned myself behind her.

"Ready?" I asked her.

She gave me the finger.

I laughed out loud "you're funny Val" and I pushed my cock into her anus and straight up through her rectum without stopping.

"Nngghh Aagh!" She cried out, and punched the bed next to the pillow.

"Hhnnngh! Jesus, that's tight Val!" I grunted as I pulled my cock back down her rectal chamber, and then pushed it back up again. She'd taken the full 8 inches of my shaft's length on the first pass, and didn't seem too pleased about it!

"Fuck!.. Nngh.. You!.. argh!" She yelled as I continued to drill her arsehole open.

I was about ready to blow my load already, this was too much!

"Ok Val... ugh!... really important last bit... hmph!... I need you to do... umm!... ok?" I panted, thrusting into her ass.

"Urgh!... Fuck!... nngh... You!... aagh!... you!... hhmmmph.... cunt!... urgh!" She spluttered out in between the strokes of my dick making its way up and down her rectum.

"Now, Val!" I laughed "you wouldn't... mmm... want to... humph... do this wrong!.., urgh... and have to... ugh!... do this all... mmm... again! Would you?!" I grunted into her.

She sobbed loudly in between her cries of pain. I buried my cock deep inside her and then stopped thrusting for a moment because I was about to cum.

"Now listen!" I panted "I'm going to cum inside your ass"

She cried out something muffled that sounded like "no" but I continued.

"When I do, I'm going to pull out of you, and I need you to squat backwards a little bit and let the cum dribble out of you and onto your feet, ok?"

"Fuck you Josh!" She sobbed into the pillow "just... fuck you!"

"We either get this right now, or there's going to have to be a take two isn't there?" I chuckled "do you understand me?"

There was quiet sniffling into the pillow for a few moments. I could feel her anus flexing around the base of my shaft, which was taking me dangerously close to erupting.

"Yes" She wept softly.

"Once I've got that last shot we're finished" I said, and I patted her arse cheek. She shot me a disgusted look and then re buried her face.

"Ok then, let's go for it" I said, and I started to rhythmically fuck her arsehole again. She cried out on each thrust and grabbed fistfuls of the duvet.

It was going to be any minute now. I could feel the build-up. I needed to make sure I had the right angle for my camera, so I pulled her buttocks as far apart as they would stretch. The lens had a great view of her anus eating up my cock now. The soles of her feet were pressed into my thighs. I leaned over and reached underneath her to grab her breasts that were swinging away wildly, and this was enough to bring me to the edge.

That familiar euphoric feeling engulfed my body. I squeezed her breasts hard as my hips jerked uncontrollably into her buttocks, slapping them with my lap. Balls twitching as they completely emptied themselves, my sperm erupted out of the end of my cock inside her and I pumped it deep into her rectum. This went on for at least 20seconds, and she squealed at the intensity of my deep penetrating thrusts.

Finally, I was spent. I slid my aching cock out of her arse, and it exited her tight sphincter with a satisfying slurping pop.

I pulled her hips downwards and spread her arse cheeks apart as wide as I could stretch them.

She sobbed quietly as she moved her feet underneath her and started to push.

I could see her swollen balloon knot of an arse hole twitching as she flexed it, working the cum down from inside her.

"Keep pushing" I instructed her.

All of a sudden, my cum welled up in her anus and bubbled out, dribbling down her buttocks and vagina, and splattering onto the soles of her feet below which she had obediently placed there to catch it.

It was a glorious sight to behold.

I picked up my camera and made sure that I got plenty of high res still images. I covered a few angles while she sniffed, her face in her hands.

"Well done sis!" I congratulated her "thank you"

She didn't move for a short while. She wiped her face with her hands, and then pushed herself to her knees. I heard the squelch of the cum all over the soles of her feet make contact with my laminate flooring as she stood. Reaching for her robe she quickly threw it around herself and she stalked towards my door, leaving cummy footprints behind her.

"I'll let you know when the next shoot is" I winked at her, smiling.

She shot me the angriest of looks as she exited my room, slamming the door hard behind her.

I wasn't done with her yet. Not by a long shot.

12