Teaching Virgin Younger Brother

Story Info
Older sister asks younger brother to fuck all her holes.
4.6k words
4.59
46.3k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Nicole, and this is the story of how I fucked my virgin brother on his 18th birthday.

People describe me as tall. I'm 5'7" with light brown, wavy hair down to my shoulders. I've got average C cup boobs but my nipples like to show through most anything I wear. My bush is also curly light brown, and I keep it on the long side. I've got a slender build but an ass that attracts attention - attention I like! My friends tell me my face has a seductive look to it. I'm not sure about that, but I do like seducing! I'm 21, three years older than my brother, Jason.

Jason is 18. 6' and muscular. His hair is also wavy, darker brown, and cut short. I've always thought he was handsome and wondered a bit why he hadn't talked of any serious girlfriends.

Jason and I were not like a lot of brothers and sisters. We never fought, at least almost never. Mostly, we were just good pals.

My story started on his 18th birthday. Jason had a bunch of his friends from high school over to celebrate his big day. After the party our dad had to go into work (he worked the night shift). It wouldn't be right for the birthday boy to clean up, so I volunteered. Jason disappeared into the back of the house.

I was wearing a blue satin party dress with no bra, a very short skirt, and a plunging neckline. I liked showing off my cleavage and my legs to Jason's friends.

When I turned off the faucet at the kitchen sink I could still hear water running. Had someone left a faucet on? I grabbed my phone and as I walked down the hall the water sound stopped. It was the shower in the bathroom Jason and I shared. The reason I could hear it so well was Jason hadn't closed the door all the way.

As I past by the crack in the door I got the shock of my life. Jason was stepping out of the shower totally nude! I knew he was muscular but didn't realize the extent. He had a well-defined chest, a six-pack, and down lower - the biggest dick I'd ever seen!

I'd been with several guys since turning 18 and they had nice cocks, but nowhere Jason's size. To this day I don't really know what got into me, but I found myself accessing my phone's camera and taking a quick shot. Jason didn't see me and I quickly moved past the door and into my room.

My heart was racing. Had I just done that? Taken a picture of my younger brother's dick? I actually had to open the phone just to be sure. Yep, there it was. I zoomed in and took a closer look. It was easily six inches long and quite thick. He had lots of curly brown pubic hair that outlined his penis nicely. I found myself wondering just how big it got when Jason got aroused.

I quickly closed down the picture. I should not be doing this, I thought to myself. This is my brother, not some guy I was attracted to. Granted, it'd been a while since I'd made love and I was in a bit of a horny state, but that was no excuse.

I opened a magazine to distract myself. The first ad I came to featured a guy in a pretty skimpy bathing suit. They were advertising some tropical getaway spot but I couldn't take my eyes off the bulge in his suit. Was it as big as Jason's?

I took out my phone and brought up the picture again. I had to know more, so I AirDropped the photo to my desktop. I sat at my desk and opened up the photo in Preview. I zoomed again so Jason's dick filled the screen. I could see veins running the length of his cock. He had a gorgeous mushroom-shaped head dangling down. It was a live picture so I could actually see his dick swing back and forth as he emerged from the shower.

Now I couldn't take my eyes off it. I found myself getting aroused, really aroused. I pulled up my skirt and reached my right hand under the waistband of my panties. I could tell how turned on I was - my hand felt wet as it brushed over my bush.

I pushed my hand down more and as my fingers opened up my labia, the scent of my pussy juices filled my nose. I got my index and middle finger wet and pushed in further. When my fingers touched my clit I nearly jumped. Pleasurable feelings began to course through my body as I moved my fingers lightly back and forth across my love button.

I stared at the picture of Jason's cock and willed it to get big and hard. I wanted to touch it, taste it, and feel it up inside my crotch. My fingers moved down my slit and I curled them as they entered my vagina.

I needed better access so I pulled my fingers out, raised up my butt and slid my panties down to my ankles. That was much better.

I moved my right had back to my pussy, kicked off my panties, opened my legs and put two fingers back in. As I pictured Jason's cock coming in and out of me I stroked the upper part of my pussy, hitting the G Spot with each stroke.

My mind had lost control over my thoughts and actions. My hips began to move up and down with each stroke of my hand. With my left hand I began handling my breasts and squeezing my nipples, which got very hard very fast.

My breathing became ragged as I entered the zone - that time in a woman's arousal where she can see and feel an orgasm coming, building, now almost inevitable. My hips began to buck up and down more rapidly.

Just as I was about to crest, I heard a voice behind me.

"What you doing, Nicole?"

It was Jason. Shit!

I pulled my fingers out of my pussy and quickly pushed my dress down. I wanted to appear nonchalant so I turned my chair around slowly.

"Nothing!" I said, quite a bit flustered and so on the edge of cumming.

"Are you okay? Your face is all red."

"It's... I'm okay," I said. "How'd you like your party?"

"It was great," Jason replied, breaking eye contact with me and his gaze moving to my computer screen.

Oh shit! My computer screen!

"What're you looking at? Is that a picture of a cock?"

I was mortified, but still very turned on.

I turned back to the screen and decided I couldn't really avoid what was right before our eyes.

"It is, brother. So?"

"Um," he said, hesitating. "Were you, uh, masturbating to it?"

I turned back to Jason and his eyes were not on the screen but on my crotch. At that moment I realized I had not gotten my dress down as far as I'd thought. My pussy was pretty much exposed, including how wet I was.

Oddly, I didn't make a move to cover myself up. It was actually kind of cool that Jason was seeing my wet and swollen labia.

"Is that your... I've never seen one before."

He sounded more curious than angry.

I looked between my legs and couldn't help but reach down to run my hands through the light brown hair of my bush.

"You're never seen a pussy?" I asked, now really curious myself.

Jason shook his head slowly, his eyes never leaving my crotch.

"It's... it's pretty," he said. "And you have hair down there."

"Of course I do, silly!" I said. "Lots of girls do. Sometimes I trim it up and sometimes it gets long like this. Do you like it?"

"Oh yeah," he said.

I could see in my peripheral vision that something was changing. Jason had on a t-shirt and loose-fitting shorts. They didn't hide his manhood very well and it was definitely beginning to swell, making a bulge in his shorts.

He turned away slightly.

"Shit!" he said. "Look what you're doing to me!"

I laughed. "It's okay little brother. It's not like I've never seen a hard penis in person before!"

"You have?" he asked, turning back.

"Sure! I'm not a virgin, you know."

"You're not?" he said. "I didn't know."

All this talk of sex, virginity and hard cocks was making me wet again. I couldn't believe I was talking about this stuff with my own brother!

My hand moved down from my bush and my fingers lightly touched the lips of my pussy. I felt a tingly sensation and my pelvis moved towards my hand.

"Are you... doing it now?" Jason asked, with eyes wide, staring at my pussy.

I nodded, my eyes transfixed on his cock which was growing larger with every second, now threatening to come right out of his shorts.

"I've never seen a pussy in real life before," he said, his hand readjusting his hardening cock.

I looked up. "So... you're... a virgin?"

Jason looked embarrassed as he slowly nodded his head.

For some reason this was even more of a turn on, and I could feel fresh juices on my fingers as I touched my pussy lips. I didn't dare contact my clit right now for fear it would send me over the edge.

"You, you don't think I'm weird?" Jason asked sincerely.

"Oh no," I answered. "It's okay that you've never been with a woman. Really it is."

I involuntarily reached up with my free hand and began touching my breasts through the dress.

"Have you ever seen a woman's breasts in person?" I asked, now pushing into my nipple with the flat of my hand, sending chills all over me.

Jason shook his head. "Can I?" he asked.

"Of course, what's a sister for?" I said, letting the loose-fitting shoulders of my dress fall, exposing my breasts and fully erect nipples.

I wasn't sure that was what a sister was for at all, but I sure felt like it should be. I was in un-chartered territory here and had no idea where this was headed.

"Do you like?" I asked, twisting slightly so my boobs would bounce from side to side.

"Shit! They're beautiful!" Jason said.

I hesitated for a moment, wrestling with thoughts of what I should not do and what my desires were begging me to do.

"Do you... want to touch them?"

"Can I?" Jason said.

I reached out my hand and took Jason's hand in mine, guiding him to my left breast. He touched my nipple so tentatively. I pushed his hand in further.

"They won't bite, I promise," I said.

"I can't believe I'm touching my sister's boobs!" he said, fondling and kneading them.

"Squeeze my nipples," I said.

Jason reached out his other hand and took both nipples in between his index finger and thumb, squeezing them lightly. This sent a shock-wave of pleasure through my body.

"Ummm, that feels really really good!" I said. "Keep going!"

I was really aroused and getting wetter by the second. My chest moved towards Jason's hands as he pulled on my nipples while still squeezing them.

"Shit!" I said.

Jason let go. "Did I do something wrong?" he said, so innocently.

"Oh no, brother," I said. "You did something right."

I sat on my chair, still lightly caressing my pussy, Jason standing next to me, his now extremely hard cock only inches from me.

"You've seen me," I said, looking at his crotch. "Can I see you?"

"You... want to see my dick?"

"Oh yeah!" I said. "Jason, I've got something to admit to you."

"What?"

"I saw you earlier, when you got out of the shower. You hadn't closed the door all the way and I saw your cock. I, um, I even took a picture of it," I said, motioning to the screen behind me.

Jason's eyes went to the screen and his eyebrows went up.

"That's my cock?" he said.

"I know it was wrong," I said. "But I've never seen one so big before!"

"I'm big?" Jason asked, turning his gaze once again to me.

"Oh yes, brother. You are big. Big cocks have always been a turn on for me. So... can I see?"

"Seems like you've already seen," Jason said.

"Not when it's like this!" I said, looking intently at the bulge in his shorts.

Jason didn't really hesitate but pulled his shorts down a few inches. His massive dick bounced out and hung there, moving up and down slightly with each beat of his heart.

"Wow!" I said. "You are big! And beautiful yourself!"

"Um, you want to touch it?" Jason asked.

"In the worst way!" I said, looking up into his eyes.

He nodded and looked at my hand reaching out for his hard member. I gently took hold of his cock. Jason took in a sharp breath as my hand touched the warm, hard, and yet soft skin.

"No one's ever done that to me," he said. "I'm afraid I might cum right here!"

"That'd be okay," I said, "but not yet if you can wait."

I stroked up and down his dick and couldn't believe it was getting even harder. I wanted to suck it so badly but I knew that would send him over the edge.

"I have an idea," I said. "Why don't you lie down on my bed."

"What are you going to do?" he asked, perhaps a little nervously.

"Don't worry!" I said, laughing. "I just want you to be more comfortable."

Jason shrugged off his shorts, got up and laid down on his back, his gorgeous cock standing straight up in the air.

I stood and let my dress fall to the floor. Stepping out of it, I kneeled on the bed next to him.

"Let's get rid of this," I said, helping him sit up as I pulled his t-shirt over his head.

Jason laid back down and looked up at me expectantly.

"What are we doing?" he asked. "We're brother and sister. We aren't supposed to be like this, are we?"

"This is all new to me too, brother. But I'm having a good time, aren't you?"

He nodded.

"Then it's okay!" I said, trying to convince myself as well.

"Do you want to touch my pussy?" I said, pulling my pussy lips apart slightly.

Jason looked at my very wet pussy and nodded. He reached over and as his fingers touched my pussy lips I almost double over with pleasure.

"See how wet I am?" I said.

"It feels so warm," he said.

"That's because I'm very aroused," I said. "Put your fingers in there," I said.

I reached over and helped guide his fingers inside me. The sensation was incredible. I could tell I was already close to cumming. I closed my eyes and moved my hips back and forth on his hand.

"You're turning me on, Jason. Shit, you're turning me on!"

I gently pulled his fingers out of me. I was ready for more, but wasn't sure if Jason was.

"Do you want to put it inside me?" I asked, almost afraid that he'd say no.

"Do you want me to?" he asked.

"Fuck yeah I do!"

"What do I do if I need to cum?" he asked as I pushed up higher on my knees and put one leg, then the other over Jason's legs, positioning myself on top of him.

"I'm on the pill, silly!" I said. "When you feel like cumming you just do it. I want to feel you cum inside me!"

"Ok. Shit! You're going to fuck me. My sister is going to fuck me!"

I couldn't believe it either. But I was so fucking close to cumming, and I wanted his massive cock inside me so bad, that it didn't matter anymore whether he was my brother or not.

I reached into my pussy and got juices all over my fingers. I then lubed Jason's cock, grasping his it and moving it towards my opening.

I positioned the head of his dick right under my labia, at the bottom of my slit.

"You ready not to be a virgin anymore?" I asked.

"Shit yeah!" he said, staring at his cock about to go inside me.

"You're not going to be a virgin in 3, 2, 1."

On one I let go with my hand and lowered myself onto his dick. It felt so good I was afraid I might cum before he got all the way inside.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I said as his dick inched deeper into me, pushing apart the walls of my vagina.

The pressure of his large cock stretched me out and I received every inch deep inside me.

I sat on top of him, not moving, knowing that a virgin is likely to come as soon as he enters a woman for the first time.

"Oh shit, that feels amazing!" Jason said, looking up at me. "So fucking amazing. You're so warm inside and your pussy is surrounding my dick. I can't believe it!"

I was having a terrible time being still. I wanted to move my clit on the base of his dick so badly!

"Do you feel like you're going to cum?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said. "Probably soon."

"Do you mind if I move? I am so fucking turned on!"

"Okay," he said. "Not too much or I'll cum."

I began to work my pelvis back and forth, slowly at first. The sensations were incredible.

"I... can't... believe I'm... fucking my brother's... cock!" I said as my breathing got heavier. "Oh shit! Oh shit! You're going to make me cum!"

I close my eyes and gave in to what my body craved. At this point I didn't care when Jason came. I started bucking back and forth on his cock, sliding it in and out as I once again entered to zone. A buzzing feeling took over my brain as pleasure began to emanate from my pussy and travel down my legs and up my chest. I felt a sense of euphoria as I was about to cum all over my brother's cock.

"Shit, I'm cumming. I'm cumming!" I shouted. "Oh, ah, yeah!"

My hips started to convulse as I was carried away with a super intense orgasm.

"I'm shooting off!" Jason said moments later.

I felt his huge dick get even larger inside me as he pulsed into my pussy. The feeling of him shooting load after load sent me even higher and I screamed again.

"Fuck!"

"Oh fuck that feels good!" Jason cried as he creamed again and again.

Eventually his cock's pulses slowed and I knew he was pumping the last of his jizz into me.

I opened my eyes and smiled broadly.

"You're not a virgin anymore!" I said.

"I'm fucking not!" he said.

I bent over and kissed his lips, parting his mouth with my tongue. He didn't hesitate a bit but opened to my tongue as it entered. Our mouths and tongues intertwined and I kept moving up and down on his cock until is finally slipped out.

"Whoops!" I said, reaching for his now soft dick. "You came out!"

I climbed off and lay on his chest, listening to his heart and feeling the rise and fall from each breath. Eventually I got up on one elbow.

"That was beautiful!" I said.

"It sure was," Jason said. "Thank you!"

"Oh, the pleasure was all mine!" I said, smiling. "But, you know, we can't tell anyone about this, right?"

"Oh right. No one. Our secret."

We got up off my bed and I retrieved my panties and dress. Jason pulled on his shorts and t-shirt and went off to his room.

After getting ready for bed (and deleting the photo of Jason's cock from my phone and computer) I laid down and tried to sleep. I couldn't get what happened out of my mind. I'd fucked my own brother. I'd actually put my brother's cock inside me and let him cum. But as much as part of me wanted to feel bad about it, most of me was in awe of what took place.

I fell asleep and slept peacefully all night.

The next day Dad was home and Jason and I pretended like nothing had happened. We traded knowing looks and I noticed he made a point to slide by close to me whenever he could, our bodies touching ever so briefly.

That evening it was pretty cold outside so Jason and I threw a blanket over us as we watched TV. This wasn't unusual but what was unusual was that we held hands under the blanket and at one point I put his hand on my inner thigh and he got some fingers under my panties and into my pussy.

After Dad went to bed I snuck over to Jason's room. The lights were out but I could tell he wasn't asleep.

"Hey, brother," I whispered as I came alongside his bed.

"Hey sis, what're you doing here?" he said quietly.

"I wanted to continue our little sex ed class," I said, reaching over and grasping his cock through the covers.

"Oh shit!" he whispered. "We have to be quiet!"

"I won't make a sound," I said, pulling back the blankets to reveal Jason's already hardening cock.

"What are we going to do?"

"You don't have to do a thing" I said, grabbing his dick and using a twisting motion to go up and down. "I want to give you your first blow job!"

Jason sat up and watched my hands work his cock.

"Your hands feel good. Making me hard," he said in a low voice.

"Just wait," I said as I leaned over and kissed the head of his dick.

I then used my tongue to lick up the frenulum, that sensitive part of a man's dick at the top under the head.

"Shit!" Jason said as quietly as he could.

I then put his thick dick into my mouth, as much of it as I could fit. Going down, I pursed my lips together and started sucking in as I pulled my mouth back up the shaft.

Jason arched his back as I did this.

"Fuck!" he whispered a little too loudly.

"Shhh!" I said, taking my mouth off of his dick.

I licked up and down his cock then went down on it again. As I sucked up and down I used that same twisting motion with my hands. Jason was getting pretty aroused.

12