Teaching Virgin Younger Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Nicole, I'm going to cum. What do you want me to do?"

"Cum in my mouth, of course!" I said. "I want to drink in every drop!"

Jason started breathing heavily and moaning softly. It only took a few seconds before Jason's cock pushed up deeper into my mouth and I felt waves of liquid hit the back of my throat. His cock sent spurts of cum as it convulsed over and over.

When he was done I pulled my mouth off and wiped his jizz from the corners of my mouth, swallowing it all.

"Shit, that was amazing!" he said.

"Oh, the fun's just begun!" I said, slipping quietly back out of his room.

The next night after Dad left for work I met Jason in the living room. Instead of sitting on the couch and watching TV, I came dressed only in a bra and panties. Jason looked me over.

"Shit, you're good looking!"

"Thanks, Jason," I said, unhooking my bra and shimmying out of my panties. "I gave you a blow job, now it's your turn to please me."

Jason stripped and that huge dick was already getting engorged.

We laid down on the couch and he began kissing me and fondling my breasts.

"Lick my tits, Jason. It really gets a woman going if you spend time on our nipples. Ooh, like that!"

Jason licked and sucked and twisted my nipples with his fingers. I was getting wet fast.

"Now feel down here," I said, guiding his hand to my pussy. "Feel the lips? How wet they are?"

"Oh yeah," he said, pushing his fingers into my labia.

"Now just at the top is a little round mini penis like thing called my clit."

He parted my wet lips and his finger touched my clitoris.

"Ooh, yeah, right there. Yeah, just tease it lightly by going back and forth gently with your fingers."

My hips were beginning to move into Jason's hand.

"Now go down between my legs. Take your hand and put two fingers inside me, like that. Move them in and out while using your thumb to keep rubbing my clit."

Jason was already getting good at this and I was very aroused at having my brother's hands on my pussy.

"Fuck. I'm really turned on, Jason. Now I want you to start licking my clit and thrusting your tongue into my cunt!"

As he moved his face close to me he sniffed in my scent.

"Shit, you smell good!" he said.

"See how you like my taste," I said, pulling the back of his head between my legs.

As his tongue his my clit I began grinding my pelvis into his face. As his tongue entered me like a warm wet cock I went over the edge.

"Fuck! I'm cumming! Don't stop. Don't stop! Ahhhh!"

I convulsed and my legs started trembling as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over me.

"You give good head, brother!" I said as I pulled his face up to kiss me. I wanted to taste my juices in my mouth. "Now fuck me!"

I opened my legs and helped Jason's cock enter me. He began pumping and I grabbed his ass to keep him in contact with my clit. I soon came again and a couple of pushes later Jason unloaded in my pussy.

We fucked like that nearly every night that week. I taught him several positions which he seemed to catch on to right away.

One night as he was fucking me from behind I turned my head and said, "I have an idea. I want you to fuck me in the ass!"

"Shit, Nicole. Can I do that, I mean, do you like that?"

"I sure do," I said as Jason pulled his cock out of my pussy.

"You're dick is all lubed up from my pussy juices. Take some more in your fingers and begin to work it into my asshole."

He began to apply my juices around my ass and then pushed his finger inside.

"Oh yeah," I said, pushing back so his finger would go all the way in.

"Now position your cock at my ass, put the head right against my asshole and push gently but firmly. I'll relax my anus to let you in. Right. Yes. Yes!"

The head of Jason's cock popped into my ass.

"Now keep pushing and you'll go all the way in. Fuck! Like that. Now pump me!"

Jason started pumping his dick in my ass. I reached down and rubbed my pussy as he ass-fucked me and I soon came.

"Come inside my asshole, Jason!" I cried as I orgasmed.

"Fuck! Here I cum!" he said and I could feel his huge cock shooting load after load into me.

After he was done and pulled out I kissed him deeply, sending my tongue into his mouth and letting our tongues explore each other.

Afterwards we lay naked next to each other on my bed.

"Thanks for being such a good teacher," he said, gently caressing my tits, kissing and licking them.

"Thanks for being such a willing student, brother!" I said. "You'll be a good lover to lots of girls, but I'll always be your first!"

12