Teaching You How to Behave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slap her from behind to get her into motion, her backside rippling with each vicious hit. Her body starts working furiously hard for me, gripping tightly onto my throbbing erection as she looks at us in the mirror. She speeds up, using the motion of her hips to wriggle on me. The visual is almost too much as I feel her wetness seeping down onto my stomach and inner thighs.

'Ooh gosh. That feels so fucking good. You're so hard.' She cries out, her dark brown eyes looking at our hot reflection, admiring herself and my thick girth spreading her nicely down there.

Her hands go to my legs to try to keep her balance as she goes up and down for what seems like an eternity. Louder moans start to take hold of her as I try to maintain my composure, trying not to look down at the impossibly sexy scene unfolding on my lap. I matt my fist in her hair and rip her towards me so her back arches. She could try all she wanted but I was in charge tonight.

With my hand holding her hair she rocks her hips against me, my stomach beginning to clench harder. She works harder to please me as I tug on her hair and whisper naughty sentiments down her ears. The rest of her is still as her glutes grind on me, relieving herself all the way to my throbbing head, bulging every time she pushes her slick core against it. This visual is driving me wild, seeing her hourglass figure working against me so well like this. Her brown back is wet with the exertion of her efforts, her breaths short and hurried, her heart pounding hard and her nerves frazzled.

She's close again but I want her in a more submissive position. We're going to finish exactly how I want to.

'Come here.' I pull her into me and growl down her ear, her sweaty back clamped to my chest. Lifting her off me I stand up off the side of the bed and drag her ankles towards the edge. Holding myself taut, I slide inside her again putting my arms under her and lifting her into my embrace standing up. Walking around inside her to get used to the sensation, we move towards the wall, exchanging rushed kisses and hot gazes.

I drive my hips upwards, supporting her on my thick legs between my chest and the wall. Heavy gasps leave her as she tries to steady the building sensation. Sweat drips off her chest onto mine, our bodies moving in beautiful harmony, her hips thrashing against mine.

'Gino. Fuck me, please, harder. Don't stop. Don't stop!'

I comply, tasting her desire for another wobbling orgasm on my tongue. My hips pump into her mercilessly, clattering against the wall as her hands go to my glutes, ripping into whatever flesh she can with loud roars of ecstasy. My lower stomach brushing against her bud and heightening the pleasure beyond all belief.

'Oh my gosh. Show me, please sir, show me.' I slap her face hard, trying to leave a bruise for the morning as her teeth dig down into her lips and her hands clasp to my neck harder than ever. It's romantic almost, our eyes locked in a staredown, daring the other to blink first as I pound furiously. The feeling is beginning to build down there for me too. The dim lights bring a glow to her face, a sweet red appearing on her left cheek from the force of my slap and scratches on her neck from my chokes. She wraps her legs around my core even tighter, trying to squeeze for dear life as I grip her hands with mine and grind against her, our lips colliding in a sweet symphony of pleasure.

This is incredible. I'm getting so close. Each movement of my groin pummeling her into the wall echoes around the room as she closes her eyes and stifled cries escape her. My skin reverberating against hers and the slapping sound of our bodies the only sound now besides her desperate begging in my ear.

'Gino, please, please, please!'

I grab her neck and pump into her as hard as I can, impaling her further with each strike. The rhythm is unstoppable as her head drops onto my shoulder and she starts to wail endlessly, almost sobbing against my upper back.

'Oh gosh. Don't stop. Don't stop. I'm there, I'm there. I'm there!'

She shouts against my skin. Her screams shaking the mirror and windows as I release inside her, holding myself there with her quivering body flailing against the wall. She's unable to speak as her legs slide down my slippy torso trying to hold onto anything they can. Her stomach tenses again and I gently bite against her nipples before licking them clean. Contractions surge through her every few seconds as she sucks oxygen back into her lungs and cuddles against me, gripping onto my back and glutes. Slowly, I carry her back to the bed and we collapse in an exhausted mess.

I hoist a pillow under our heads and let her fall into my chest, nuzzling against me and purring with a deep satisfaction. We stay there in silence for a few minutes as I stroke her hair softly and kiss her forehead, wiping the drops of sweat away from her brow. The moonlight seeps in through the far window, splashing onto our bodies as the quiet of the late evening takes hold of us. There's nothing except the heavy rise and fall of our chests and stomachs.

Suddenly she clears her throat and flutters her eyelids at me, speaking with a hushed voice.

'I guess I had more to learn from you than I thought Gino.'

I laugh and hold her chin towards me.

'I'm not all evil on the surface you know.'

'What else can you teach me?' Her fingers move across my abs and towards my chest, her palms flat against my thick-set pecs before tracing the veins down from my inner shoulder to the front of my biceps. Looking down at her, my mind begins to conjure up a million scenarios with this woman.

'I had a few things in mind.'

She was going to learn every lesson I wanted her to in and out of the bedroom.

12