Teah Crosses The Line

Story Info
Teah commits the ultimate betrayal...
3.7k words
3
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah removed her feet from the stirrups.

"Well?"

The doctor removed his latex gloves.

"Well, the good news is you're not pregnant."

"What's the bad news?" Hannah asked.

"You have gonorrhea," said the doctor.

"I'm dead," she said. "So dead. He'll kill me. "

Hannah looked at her engagement ring.

"He's gonna leave me and take back this ring."

"Relax. I can give you a shot to clear it right up."

"Are you sure that's gonna work?" she asked.

"Well, no. But, let's just hope for the best."

"What?!"

"I'm kidding. It will work, guaranteed. Just don't have sex for about 3 months."

"I can't do that," she said. "He'll know something is up."

The doctor gave her the shot.

"See? All done. Now, here's the bill."

Hannah took the bill and looked at it.

"All that for one shot?"

"Hey, I could have given you the daily medication. Consider this a favor."

"But if I pay this, it's gonna wipe me out. I need the rest of my money to get home."

"I can always send a bill to your house and risk having your mother or boyfriend finding it in the mail or in your bedroom or maybe in the trash."

"All right, fine. I'll pay for it."

Germaine was on the sofa with the remote in hand.

He had his cell phone to his ear.

"What do you mean you're stranded?"

"I missed the bus," Hannah said over his speaker phone. "I can catch the next one."

At that moment, Hannah's mother Teah walked in the door carrying two plastic bags.

Teah had on tight pinstripe pants, a white satin blouse and black loafers with chunky sculpted heels.

Teah went directly into the kitchen.

"All right. I'll get online and wire some money to your account so you can get home, okay?"

Hannah's voice blared over the speaker.

"I should be home around eleven thir--"

Germaine turned the speaker option off.

"Call and let me know when you get it, okay? Bye."

Germaine got up from the sofa and went into Hannah's bedroom. He turned on her computer and went to a wire transfer website.

He sent $150 to Hannah, then went to the kitchen.

He found Teah at the counter near the refrigerator.

He saw Teah's heeled loafers near the table.

She had black flip flops on her feet.

"Need any help?" he asked.

Teah turned around and looked at him.

She had her hair up in a bun and she was wearing reading glasses with a bead chain attached to them.

She turned away like she didn't hear Germaine and finished putting the groceries away.

Germaine watched Teah get on her tiptoes to reach a cabinet door just over the refrigerator.

"I can get that," he said.

As he got closer, he noticed random strands of gray hair in her hair. He reached up and opened the cabinet door. Teah carelessly threw a cereal box up there.

It hit the edge of the cabinet door and almost hit Germaine in the head, but he caught it.

Teah snatched the cereal box from him.

"Would you move, please?"

She tossed the box up in there and put the plastic bags in the trash can.

"I was just trying to help," Germaine said.

"I don't need any of your help."

Teah opened her pocketbook on the table with her back to him once again.

"Why don't you go run up my cable bill?"

Germaine met with her at the table.

"What's wrong, Mrs. Jones?"

"I don't like you," Teah said bluntly.

"If you don't like me, why do you let me stay here?"

Teah looked him square in the eyes.

"I want Hannah to be happy. You make her happy."

Teah moved toward the countertop again.

"Only God knows why she puts up with you."

"I think you're jealous," Germaine said.

When Teah turned and looked at him, he smiled.

"I think you hate the fact that Hannah has a good man and you're all alone."

"Fuck you," Teah said.

"Do you remember when you came to the hospital and I helped you? You were so nice back then."

"Yes," Teah said. "You helped me at the hospital, but I didn't expect you to start fucking my daughter."

Teah went over to the sink and ran water.

She threw dishes around as he approached.

"Take it easy," he told her.

"Leave me alone, Germaine."

Germaine grabbed Teah and spun her around.

"No, I'm not going to leave you alone."

She pulled away, but he stayed in her face.

"Now, I love your daughter. I've been putting up with your shit for months. I got a good job and I help pay the bills around here, because you don't have the nerve to ask for help. You know what your problem is? Nobody's loved you for a long time."

Teah scoffed and moved away.

"You need a man to hold you and listen to you."

Teah removed her glasses and put her index finger and thumb to the corners of her eyes.

"When's the last time you even had a man?"

Germaine stopped for a moment.

At first he thought Teah was about to sneeze.

She covered her eyes with her hand and sobbed.

Germaine shut his eyes.

"Aw fuck."

He went over to her and embraced her.

"I'm sorry."

She held onto him with her face to his chest.

Teah sniffed and swallowed; she just stood there holding on to him. He stroked her head gently.

Germaine's eyes circled in confusion.

Was this going somewhere?

No, he thought. Hannah would kill me; she'd cut off my cock and balls and them shove them up my ass.

Teah looked up into his eyes. She let him go.

"I'm sorry, Germaine. You're right. You two are happy and I'm miserable."

She left the kitchen.

Germaine went back to the living room and sat on the middle cushion of the sofa.

His hand felt in between the crevice of the cushion.

His fingertips brushed past something round.

Like tongs, his middle and ring finger picked up the object and lifted it out.

Germaine looked at the dime-sized morsel in his hand. At first it looked like a dried piece of cereal, then he put it to his nose and sniffed it.

Poop? he asked himself.

He moved the brown ball over the palm of his hand with his index finger.

Then he heard flip flops clapping on the floor.

Teah came down the hallway with the top buttons of her blouse undone and the front of her pinstripe pants open.

He put the poo ball back between the cushions.

Teah sat next to him on the sofa. She removed a hair clip and her long silky hair fell, sweeping over her shoulders. She put one arm on the sofa back and folded one leg under her body.

Germaine kept his eyes on the flat screen TV.

"Can I ask you something?" Teah said in a very Hannah-like tone.

"What's up?" he asked with eyes on the LCD.

Teah moved closer to him on the sofa.

"Are you still a registered nurse?"

Germaine looked at Teah; she had a strange smirk on her face and she looked gorgeous sitting there.

Germaine had never been this close to Teah and really got a chance to check her out.

She had slight bags under her eyes and some lines of age on her face. Her hair was full of random gray strands and her lips were full and pink.

"Yes," he answered. "I am still a registered nurse."

"I was wondering if you could help me again."

Teah stood up and undid the lower buttons on her blouse. She rubbed her tummy and leaned her upper body forward. Germaine had seen this before; this was a body motion women used when they were about to take a shit. He saw the front of her white cotton briefs.

The waist band was just below her navel, which was sunken in amidst her fupa that had a slight sag and visible stretch marks.

"I've been trying to go all week."

Teah slowly, deliberately eased down her pinstripe pants until they fell to her knees.

Her panties were pure white with a high waist cut, full tummy and back coverage and an air of refinement.

She turned around, her big bubbled ass poking out, until her back was to him.

Teah leaned forward and parted her legs a bit.

Germaine's dick grew thick and rubbery in his shorts; he tried to pretend that Teah was Hannah, but it was no use.

Teah was the original booty queen of poop.

She had gained her weight back; her legs were thick and meaty from her hips to her knees. Although in her mid-40s, Teah was still sexy and rightly fuckable.

Teah used her thumbs to tug the elastic waistband and slowly pulled the underwear down.

Germaine noticed that her ass was darker than Hannah's. He assumed that it was much lighter back in Teah's heyday of wearing thongs and bathing suits.

When Teah put her hands at her gluteal folds and spread her cheeks, Germaine was hit in the face with a sharp, gassy aroma.

He looked between her cheeks and into what looked like the tied off end of a knotted balloon.

"You see it?" she asked, holding her cheeks apart.

"See what?" he asked.

A sound like ice cubes cracking in hot water came from her anus. There was a long hiss of gas before her anus winked and dropped two poop balls.

The poop balls fell into her underwear.

"I see it," he said.

He looked at her anus again; it was flexing inward and had long lines that ended in tiny lumps around the opening. This orifice had seen many turds.

"Okay," he said.

Teah took her hands away and let her cheeks clap together; her ass wobbled as she bent over to pull up her pants. She turned around with her pants down and reached for the poop balls.

Germaine stood up with his dong at full salute. He looked down at her shaven pelvic area.

Teah started to pull her pants up.

Germaine helped her pull them up around her big butt. She smiled up at him. She stood on her tip toes and kissed him on the cheek. He looked down into her blouse and saw the tops of her breasts.

No, he thought. I can't do this. I love Hannah too much.

Teah started to button up her blouse.

But, what if what Rhonda told me is true?

Teah got to the middle button and stopped.

She looked up at Germaine.

I can't have sex with Hannah's mom, he thought. She will kill me. But, she's so fucking hot and her body is so soft.

Teah dropped the poop balls on the floor, threw her arms around Germaine and kissed him avidly.

Germaine's hands reached down her pants and grabbed her big butt. They kissed passionately for a minute, and then Teah pulled out.

"I'm sorry."

Teah moved away.

"We shouldn't be doing this."

Teah walked down the hall.

Germaine stood there frozen. He was on deadly ground now. He had two options: he could grab his things and run or he could go back there and conquer that 40-something pussy and risk ruining a perfect relationship with Hannah.

Rhonda has never lied to me before, he thought.

He went back to Hannah's bedroom. He sat at Hannah's computer and started IMing someone.

When he sent instant messages, Teah walked in barefoot with her blouse and pants still undone. She came up behind Germaine and rubbed his shoulders.

He jumped.

"You scared me," he said.

"You're the big time masseur," Teah massaged his shoulders. "You need to loosen up."

On screen, Germaine minimized the IM window.

As he quickly got up, he hit the mouse wrong and unwittingly activated Hannah's webcam.

"Mrs. Jones."

"Call me Teah," she said seductively.

"Hannah will be home soon," he reminded her.

Teah batted her lashes at him.

"I know," she said, her breath fresh from baking soda toothpaste and antiseptic mouthwash.

When Teah smiled, Germaine noticed that her see-through retainer had been removed. Her teeth were white and pearly. Her body fragrance smelled more like flowery air freshener.

"I wired her some money," he continued.

Teah moved closer to him.

He backed away toward Hannah's bed.

"I know you did. That was very kind of you."

Teah smoothed her palms on his chest.

"But, momma needs a fully registered nurse to cure what ails her."

She took off her satin blouse and threw it down.

"I haven't had dick inside of me for five years."

She pulled down her pinstripe pants once again.

"I haven't been able to shit for five days."

The back of Germaine's legs touched the raised box spring and mattress of Hannah's bed.

"Isn't that ironic?" she asked.

Teah stood before him in her bra and panties with her pants at her ankles.

"Don't you have a dildo?" he asked, nervously.

"A dildo is nothing compared to the big, hard dick of a black man," she testified.

Germaine plopped on the bed with his head down and his eyes closed.

Teah moved in and stroked the back of his head.

"Nobody has to know," she whispered.

Teah caressed his scalp gently.

"This is between you and me."

Teah pulled his face to her bosom.

"Come here," she said softly.

"This is wrong," Germaine said.

He smelled baby powder between her breasts and sweet scented deodorant from her armpits.

Teah stepped out of her pants and brushed them aside. She took down her underwear over her big butt.

Germaine's hands reached up and finished pulling them down until they fell to her ankles.

Teah lifted her right leg out of the underwear and lifted them on her left ankle. She took her panties and held them up in front of him.

Germaine saw that they were yellow at the front and stained light brown at the seat. She tossed them away and used her body weight to fall on top of him.

Teah lay on his chest with her legs folded and straddled over his lower body.

Her anus opened up again; three poop balls escaped her butthole and fell on the bed spread.

Germaine undid Teah's bra while they kissed and threw it on the floor. He sat up with Teah on his lap and continued to kiss her like she was Hannah.

But, Teah had a bit more experience. She rubbed Germaine in all the right places and kept her mouth on his, never letting him up for air too long.

Teah felt dry poop morsels moving in her itchy rectum. If she was going to pass her impacted poop balls, then let it be this way.

Germaine turned Teah over on her back and remained upright on his knees. She put her hands under her knees and pulled her legs up and back.

Her pussy lips locked in pooling wetness with a heated throbbing sensation that she hadn't felt in years.

She saw him taking down his shorts and jerking his dick. He fell on top of her and, like an animal, let his penis feel its way around.

Teah wrapped her arms around his upper body, rubbing his scapula region. He looked into her eyes while his erect dick poked and prodded her.

Teah kept her eyes low.

"We shouldn't be doing this," she whispered.

Germaine's dong carefully got between her pussy lips and slowly parted them.

Teah gasped when her vaginal walls relaxed.

"Germaine."

She felt his glans poking the flaps of her vulva.

"We shouldn't be--"

Germaine's dong sank into Teah's warm depths and she gasped again. He got up on his knees when his dick slid inside of her. Teah put the soles of her bare feet on his chest, like Hannah would, and let him stroke her into ecstasy.

Teah let Germaine smash her; his nut sac smacked against her gooch and it drove her insane.

Juices spurted from her vagina and ran down her butt crack, wetting her sore anus, making it raw.

Teah hadn't been fucked like this since her and Hance had separated. It was genuine, yet iniquitous rapture, and she wanted to enjoy every second of it.

Dry poop balls in her rectum began to shift.

A few popped out as Germaine stroked.

Teah's eyes rolled up in her head on those good long strokes; she put her hand to her face like that would help to appease the feeling of dizziness from the numerous, mind-dazing orgasms she was having.

She took his cock as best she could while she bit down on the edges of Hannah's pillows.

Teah waved her head to and back, because the dick was so fucking good. She said things like, "Get it baby" and "It's all yours, Big Daddy".

Germaine took Teah's pedicured feet from his chest and motioned for her to turn over.

Teah was still cumming; she quivered and jerked as she got to her knees, stuck her butt high in the air and put her face down into one of Hannah's pillows.

Teah waited for Germaine's penis to enter her again, and when it did, that sound of ice cubes crackling came from her anus followed by a fart that sounded like helium being let out of a balloon.

Germaine looked down at her asshole, now open to the circumference of a 1 pint spring water bottle.

A hoard of poop balls brimmed at her ring piece.

Germaine plugged his dick back inside of her and slowly stroked, feeling the stool through her vagina.

He watched in awe as her dried poo balls popped out of her anus like fresh popcorn from a popper.

He continued to fuck Teah from behind while all of her fecal morsels escaped her orifice.

When most of the poo balls were out, a massive hunk of turd blocked Teah's back passage.

It looked like a clump of clay, and there was still a poo ball attached to it, dangling by a string of what must've been from the husk of a corn cob.

Germaine was amazed at how well Teah's vaginal walls were able to grab onto his dick and squeeze it.

The sensations around his dong were bringing him closer to a liquid explosion.

Teah cried out at the pressure in her vagina and in her rectum as she came hard around his dick

The clump of turd pushed its way up and out of her asshole and tumbled down to the bed spread.

Germaine continued to stroke until he gave up all of his love juice in her vaginal depths.

They lay side by side and kissed one another.

"Thank you," Teah said,

She panted and rubbed Germaine's head.

"I needed that."

Germaine kissed Teah's damp forehead, not exactly sure what would happen beyond this.

But, he got a perfectly clear idea when he heard a car door slam outside.

Teah quickly sat up. She went naked over to the window and lifted one of the horizontal blinds with her finger. She saw Hannah down by the street, leaning in the passenger side window of somebody's car.

Teah quickly grabbed a waste basket and grabbed up most of her poo balls on the bed.

Germaine sat up.

"What?"

Teah gathered up morsels of her bowel movement from the bed spread.

"Hannah's home."

Germaine cursed to himself and got dressed. He went over to the computer, pushed and held the power button. When it turned off, he put on his shorts.

Teah grabbed the last of the poop balls, picked up her clothes, sprayed some air freshener and rushed out of the room. Germaine straightened the bed as best he could and turned off the light.

Hannah came in and threw her jacket on the chair.

She was wearing a red, shirred-shoulder top that had a drapery neckline and slightly flared sleeves.

Her butt bounced behind her black, knee-length ruffled skirt that had a flounced hem.

She found Germaine on the couch with his eyes closed. She sat next to him.

"Wake up," she nudged him. "You ain't sleep."

She removed her black, three strap, pointed toe pumps and rubbed her stocking-covered feet.

"Thanks for wiring me the money."

She looked at Germaine strangely.

"Were you just running?"

He nodded no.

"Then, why are you breathing so hard?"

Hannah went to her bedroom.

The scent of air freshener was thick. She went over to her computer and found the monitor light yellow.

She felt the back of the monitor. It was still warm.

Then, she found the green light on her webcam lit.

She turned it off and turned to her bed.

It was too neat, like nobody ever slept in it.

She looked around her room. Something on the floor got her attention. She went over to the edge of her bed, kneeled down and picked out a pair of high-cut white panties. She turned them in her hands.

She smelled them. Her face contorted.

She put the panties back under the bed and left.

Hannah entered the bathroom and pulled back the shower curtain to find her mother in the bathtub.

Teah looked up at her daughter.

"Excuse you."

Hannah just glared at her mother.

"What?" Teah asked.

Hannah flung the shower curtain it closed.

Hannah came to the end of the hallway and stared at Germaine for a long time. Her eyes brimmed with angry tears; her jaw stiffened.

12