Teah Crosses The Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quietly went back to her room.

She didn't even undress and take a shower.

She was too angry and too hurt.

Thoughts raced in and out of her mind.

It couldn't have happened, she thought. Not in a billion years. Germaine is better than that. Germaine is a good man.

Hannah thought about Teah's panties in her room.

No, he couldn't have. With mom? My mother? The woman that gave birth to me? The woman I trusted not to touch my man? No way! Mom would never do such a thing to me! I'm her only daughter. Mom would never fuck my man.

But, the more Hannah tried to drown her gut instincts, the more tears streamed her face. She lay in bed with her covers to her shoulders, quietly sobbing.

Around 3am, Hannah felt Germaine getting in bed.

He did not move again for the rest of the night.

Hannah lay there in darkness; her anger welling up inside. She thought of all the cruel and inhumane things she could do to both him and her mother, but none of the thoughts could cure what a registered nurse had given her: a broken heart.

12