Teah Gets A Job

Story Info
A recent divorcée is forced to get a full-time job.
4.6k words
4.18
7.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teah grabbed Burgess by his necktie and pulled his head down so that she could whisper into his ear.

"I want you to think about this huge turd stuck in my butthole while I sit at my desk and finish putting together your weekly event calendar, you sick fuck."

Burgess was misty-eyed, under Teah's spell.

"I want you to imagine your rigid cock going in and out of my poop chute, massaging my rectal sleeve, after I release that binding beast from my body."

Teah released his necktie.

Burgess wobbled in place.

"Am I divine?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Am I a goddess?"

"Yes, you are."

Teah smiled at him.

"Good boy. Now, go back to your desk and await my arrival. And, I better not catch you with your hands down your pants, playing with your dick, you pervert."

Burgess sat at his desk like a good student.

Teah winked at him and left his office.

One Week Ago...

Teah Jones reported to the county Child Support Probation Division. She sat before the PO and listened to the situation she was in regarding her ex-husband.

The child support probation officer handling Teah's case was Carol Styles, a single mother who recently got accepted into law school.

Styles was a light-skinned black woman with her wooly hair back in an afro bun, hoop earrings, wearing stylish, full-rim black glasses (she was nearsighted).

Teah thought that Styles had nice full, luscious lips.

Strangely, Teah wanted to kiss Styles, but she didn't want her PO to think that she was a lesbian.

Officer Styles looked over Teah's case file.

"You find a job yet?" Styles asked.

"I went to a job fair last week. I only got one call back. It's for a clerk position for a community agency."

"Good," Styles said. "See? You can do it."

"I wouldn't have to do this, if my greedy husband would have just given me what he owed me."

Styles frowned and nodded to Teah.

"You are the stupidest woman I have ever met."

"Excuse me?" Teah said.

"You just landed a job that pays double the rate you asked for, and all you can do is think about is what your ex-husband promised to you?"

"What good is a promise if you don't keep it?"

Styles moved her keyboard aside.

"I'm about a decade older than you, Miss Saunders."

"Mrs. Jones," Teah corrected her.

"Still using his last name, huh?"

Style took note of Teah's head held high.

"You're still in love with him, aren't you?"

"No."

"Yes, you are. It's scribbled all over you. You're a mess right now. If he walked in those doors right now and asked you to go someplace private with him so he could fuck you, would you go with him?"

Teah's glassy eyes circled before they lowered to her hands in her lap. Her untrimmed, dry fingernails were digging into the material of her black leggings.

Teah tried to imagine that a light island breeze was brushing her hair and was flowing over her body in her solid neon green bikini. She thought about her time on that tropical island in the Dominican Republic.

She recalled being on a private beach, how she dug a hole in the sand and shat into it while Hance watched.

"I was divine," Teah said, eyes watery. "That man worshiped me. I had everything a woman could want.

Styles watched Teah fight tears, and lose.

"I was a goddess. I wanted to be a model. I just wanted to be happy. Please, give me some tissue."

Styles handed Teah tissue and checked the time.

"Come with me," Styles said.

Styles drove Teah to a quiet diner not far from the courthouse. There were mostly elderly customers there, disabled veterans and retired factory workers.

Styles and Teah sat in a booth, drinking hot tea.

"I just had to get out of that place. If I stay there too long, it starts to mess with my head."

"What was your man like?" Teah asked.

Styles took a sip of green tea.

"He was an asshole. But, I liked him because he had pretty eyes and he smelled nice. He drove a nice car and he dressed nice. The complete opposite of your ex-husband. I think you would have liked him."

Teah laughed, because she felt that Hance was just a different kind of asshole.

Styles said, "I hate my ex, but I love my kids. And, that's what you have to do, Teah. Getting joint custody of your daughter should be your main priority now."

Teah stared at the green tea in her cup.

"You asked me earlier if my ex showed up, would I go with him. Yes, I would. I'd leave with him and never look back. He can fuck me all day and I wouldn't even care. I'd even miss my job interview."

"He takes you to heaven, doesn't he?"

Teah had to shut her eyes and breathe, because her pussy walls were contracting for no reason.

"I have to go to the bathroom," Teah said.

"Take your time," Styles told her.

Teah entered the first stall and got her leggings down around her thighs. A turd groundhogged from her anus while she peed, and it greatly aroused her.

Teah used her middle and index fingers to rub her clitoris while her turd was poking out of her asshole.

She came rather quickly and cleaned up her mess.

Her poop, however, hadn't cleared her anus yet, and the smell was horrendous. She closed up her anus around the tip of the turd and wiped any shit residue away with toilet paper. She got her leggings up, feeling the bowel movement in her rectum reposition.

Teah returned to the booth with Styles.

"Did you masturbate?" Styles asked.

"What?"

"Did you get your shit off in there?"

"Orgasm, yes. Shit, not so much."

"You constipated?"

"Honey, I was born constipated."

"It's stressful, Teah. I used to be like that too."

"How'd you cure it?" Teah asked.

"There is no cure," Styles replied. "I just stopped worrying and did what I had to do for my kids."

"You're right. Hannah is my only priority."

Styles stood and put a tip on the table.

"I gotta get back to the courthouse."

"I'll catch a cab," Teah said. "Thanks for the tea."

"Good luck with your job interview."

Teah had her hair up in a conservative style bun.

She wore a gray, one-button jacket with matching dress pants that made her ass look huge.

Her feet were stuffed into pointy toed black, high heels that made her toe cleavage look painful.

Her stomach was upset from the unfinished dump she neglected to finish at the diner with her PO.

Teah was in the waiting area, watching prospective candidates come and go from the interviewer's office.

When it was Teah's turn, she stood up and felt her turd move down into her anal canal. She kept her cool as she sat down again, feeling her poop fill her rectum until her anal area itched and perspired.

Teah was seated before an older black man named Burgess and a younger black woman named Latoya.

They appeared to like Teah and first asked her why she wanted to position.

Teah told them that she wanted to be a model, but motherhood put an end to that.

"What are you good at?" asked Burgess.

"Pooping," Teah answered, thinking of nothing else while she sat there, trying not to fill her white cotton panties with warm excrement.

Burgess thought Teah's swift response was funny, but Latoya found it very distasteful.

As the interview went on, it became clear to Teah that Burgess was in charge and that Latoya probably got hired because she knew somebody in the company.

Latoya glared at Teah with her jealous eyes, because Teah was getting along so well with Burgess.

Latoya instantly knew her position was threatened if Teah got hired, because her boss had found a woman more attractive, and friendlier than she ever was.

"I'll give you a call," said Burgess.

"Where's the bathroom?" Teah asked him.

"Why?" he asked. "You gotta drop a deuce?"

"More like a submersible," Teah told him, jokingly.

Teah and Burgess shared a laugh.

Latoya interrupted and said, "Down the hall where you came in, restrooms are on the right hand side."

Burgess watched Teah's big butt bounce in her tight grey dress pants as she left the office.

"Oh, my dear God Jesus," Burgess said.

"Why are you looking at her behind?" asked Latoya.

"She's about to go take a doo-doo."

"You wanna watch her defecate or something?"

Burgess checked the contents of his folder.

"Or something."

Latoya smacked Burgess on the shoulder.

"I thought you said I was the sexiest woman alive."

"Latoya, you only got hired here, because your aunt works in payroll. You ain't been on task lately, and I'm thinking about moving you down to HR."

"No fucking way," Latoya nodded. "I'm not going to Human Resources. I'm your personal assistant."

"Not anymore," Burgess told her. "I want Teah."

"So you can fuck her, like you did me?"

Burgess stood up with his folder.

"Nobody forced you to jump on my dick."

"You're a dog, Burgess."

"Well despite that, you still have a job to do here.

"I am doing my job," she said.

"You've been screwing up, Latoya. I've already got a dozen complaints from employees and clients about your behavior and your work performance. Now, I made a promise to your aunt that I'd look out for you."

"Does my aunt know you're fucking me?"

"Baby, your aunt fucked me when she first came here. So, let's not pretend this is a fairy tale world."

"This isn't fair!" Latoya shouted.

"What do you want me to do? The complaints about you are all across the board. I had to do something to make upper management happy."

"You're giving my job position to that country-ass, cornbread-loving, fried chicken-eating, bobblehead?!

Burgess stood over Latoya, intimidating her.

"Take the demotion, or find yourself another job."

Latoya left the office and slammed the door.

The next day, Teah returned to the office where she was interviewed. Burgess informed Teah that she had the job, but as his new personal assistant.

"Where's Latoya?" Teah asked.

"She's been moved to another division."

"Human Resources?" Teah guessed.

Burgess looked at what Teah was wearing. She had on a white, long-sleeve button-up blouse, tight black pinstripe pants, and the same black high heels.

Her silky, black hair was up in a bun and there were no signs of cosmetics on her face. Her thick, pink lips had a natural luster that made him think of grapefruit.

"Your desk is out here," Burgess led her.

Teah sat at her desk directly near his office door.

"Can I start today?" she asked.

"Yes. You can start right now."

"I'll need all of Latoya's back up files and your daily calendar emailed to me before noon today."

Burgess watched Teah make herself comfortable.

"Mrs. Jones, would you join me for lunch later?"

Teah looked up at Burgess, holding her black flip flops she had removed from her personal bag.

"Sure." She smiled surprisingly. "I love to eat."

Burgess smiled back and entered his office.

Teah laughed and bit her lip, thinking about how fine and sophisticated Burgess looked. He was dark and bald with a sexy silver, close-trimmed beard.

Teah never cheated on her Hance before, but she was considering it. She noticed how Burgess looked at her. She wondered if Burgess was perverted and kinky like Hance. She wanted to see his penis first, then she would decide if she would jump on his bones.

When noon came around, most of the office workers stepped out for lunch. Burgess, however, had his lunch brought to his office. Teah could smell the southern cooking from her desk, but she continued working on Burgess' personal calendar spreadsheet.

Burgess popped his head out of his office door.

"Food's here."

Teah got up with her personal bag slung over her shoulder and joined Burgess in his office.

Burgess told her, "Close the door, please."

When Teah turned around, Burgess got a good long stare at her incredible ass. She sat across from him and watched him remove plastic lids from aluminum foil take out containers. The food smelled wonderful.

"Fried chicken," he pointed. "Corn bread, collard greens, baked macaroni and cheese, candied yams."

Teah took a drumstick and tore the meat from it.

"Hungry?" Burgess asked her.

Teah took a silverware fork out of her personal bag and began devouring baked macaroni and cheese.

"You came prepared," he said.

"I brought some ham and potato salad with me for lunch, but this will have to do."

After eating their lunch, Burgess and Teah rested on the slush office sofa. Teah undid the front of her pants, letting her white cotton panties show.

Teah removed her high heels and rubbed the front of her right foot. Burgess quickly took up her foot.

"It's okay," she said, but then allowed him to rub her foot, and he did so in such a way that it made her melt. She sat back and watched his dark hands soothe and caress her bare feet. "You're really good at that."

"Why do I smell tortilla chips?" he asked, jokingly.

"Stop it," Teah said. "My feet do not stink."

Teah stared at Burgess while he massaged her foot.

"You know, my ex had a foot fetish. He loved my feet. He'd wash them, dry them, paint my toenails, and then he'd worship them." Her mind wandered. "I miss when he would use his warm breath to blow on my toes, to dry the wet polish." She then zoned out.

"You married?" Burgess asked.

"Separated," Teah reached over and scratched an itch on the top of her left foot. "Are you married?"

"Divorced," Burgess said. "Got any kids?"

"Yes. A little girl."

"I have two daughters myself."

Teah took her feet away and put them on the floor.

"Do the heels bother you?" he asked.

"Not like I have a choice," she told him.

"Well, now you do. So, from now on, if you want to wear slippers or flats around the office, you can."

Teah went into her personal bag and showed him a pair of black flip flops. She dropped them on the floor and put her feet into them. She rubbed her tummy.

"Full? He asked her.

"Ready to pop," she answered.

"So, did you ever drop that dunce?"

Teah laughed, remembering the comment he made.

"Actually, no. I went to the bathroom, but nothing came out. I tried again at home, and still nothing."

"So, it's still in there?"

"Yes. And it's driving me crazy."

"I bet it's uncomfortable."

"It is. And being on my period doesn't help."

Burgess got up and sat closer to her.

"You have an amazing body," he told her.

"I used to be a model."

"I believe you."

"I had to give it up when my daughter was born. I nearly shat a capstone when I gave birth to her."

"You don't shy away from bodily functions."

"Honey, if it meant me getting a job promotion, I'd shit on your chest if you asked me to."

Burgess put his arm around Teah.

"How would you like to have more pay?"

Teah quickly got up, farting in the process. She put her hand to her chest, stung with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry. That was unladylike."

Burgess got up with a visible bulge in his pants.

"I'd better go," she turned around.

Burgess got Teah by the arm, pulled her close and kissed her on the mouth. She had her eyes wide open at first, then she shut her eyes and let Burgess take her to heaven. Her arms coiled around his large frame.

Burgess pulled his face from hers, loving how her mouth tasted, wanting to exchange bodily fluids again.

"I see why your ex worshiped you," he said.

"I see why Latoya took the job, she said.

"Can I fuck you in the ass?" he asked.

Teah smiled at him and moved away.

"Why anal sex?"

"You're on your period."

"One condition. You double my pay."

"I'll have to demote two more people."

"Twenty dollars an hour, or no booty for you."

"All right," Burgess said. "Consider it done."

"Good. Now take your pants down," she said.

"What?" he asked.

"I wanna see your dick. Take them down."

Burgess did what Teah asked. He wasn't as thick as Hance, but he was long enough for her.

"I see why the women here love to hate you."

Burgess pulled up his pants.

"Girl, you still got a turd in your booty hole."

Teah looked past Burgess at another door.

"Is that your private bathroom?"

"Yes."

"Well, now it's mine. I want quilled toilet tissue, air freshener, magazines to read, and a comfortable seat cover in there before 5pm today. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mrs. Jones."

"Call me Teah."

Teah headed for the office door.

Then, she stopped and turned to him.

"Come here. I want to show you something."

Burgess moved over to where Teah was standing.

Teah turned her back to him and pulled down her pinstripe pants along with her white cotton panties.

Burgess felt his erection throbbing as she exposed her bare, naked behind to him. Her butt cheeks had some stretch marks and visible deposits of cellulite.

"Wanna see my booty hole?" she asked, seductively.

Teah pulled her buttocks apart and let her balloon knot anus relax. It seemed to lower over her roast beef pussy lips with a white tampon string between them.

Teah groaned as her tender anus gradually opened up to reveal a fecal barricade of what looked like shiny black beans heaped together in a painfully hard cluster.

Burgess was horrified and horny at the same time.

"Oh, my Sweet Jesus."

Teah closed up her anus around the solid poop wad and pulled up her pants.

"I've never seen a woman poop before," Burgess said.

"Well, today you will. Which means you're going to worship me and you're going to give me whatever I ask for. Which means you're not the boss anymore."

"I'll do whatever you want," Burgess told her.

"I hope so," Teah said. "Because, I'm coming back at the end of the day, after everybody else is gone, and I'm going to push this turd out for you. Then, you're going to fuck me in the ass until you bust a nut."

Teah grabbed Burgess by his necktie and pulled his head down so that she could whisper into his ear.

"I want you to think about this huge turd stuck in my butthole while I sit at my desk and finish putting together your weekly event calendar, you sick fuck."

Burgess was misty-eyed, under Teah's spell.

"I want you to imagine your rigid cock going in and out of my poop chute, massaging my rectal sleeve, after I release that binding beast from my body."

Teah released his necktie.

Burgess wobbled in place.

"Am I divine?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Am I a goddess?"

"Yes, you are."

Teah smiled at him.

"Good boy. Now, go back to your desk and await my arrival. And, I better not catch you with your hands down your pants, playing with your dick, you pervert."

Burgess sat at his desk like a good student.

Teah winked at him and left his office.

When 4:30 pm rolled around, Teah headed for the copy room. The red light on the touch screen blinking.

She squatted down to retrieve a ream of copy paper and busted a pop-sounding fart. She felt her turd move again as she added copy paper to the paper tray.

She shut the paper tray and stood up, the smell of her fart creeping up into her nose. She unbuttoned the front of her pinstripe pants and rubbed her tummy.

Latoya watched from the door as Teah ran off her copies. Latyoa noticed the fart smell and nodded.

"It stinks in here," Latoya said.

"It's probably you," Teah answered.

Latoya leaned on the nearby counter.

"So, did Burgess fuck you?"

"Not yet," Teah said.

"Is that why your pants are undone?"

"I have to do number two," Teah said. "I've been holding it all day, and when I'm done here I'm going to cover my ankles and let this baby drop."

"You're nasty," Latoya said.

Teah looked in Latoya's direction.

"How's the HR Department?"

Latoya thinned her eyes at Teah. She was about to boil over, but she kept a lid on it.

"Fuck you."

Teah removed her original from the copy machine.

"You're just mad because I got your position."

"Burgess hasn't been out of his office all day. He's actually in there doing his work and answering calls."

"That's his job, Latoya."

12