Teah Gets A Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell did you do to him?"

"I showed him my booty hole, and now, he wants to fuck it. You should have treated your coworkers better, instead of just showing your ass around here."

Teah took her copies from the retrieval tray.

"Enjoy your time in Human Resources."

Teah returned to her desk and checked the time.

She came into Burgess' office, shut the door behind her and locked it. He was still at his desk, working.

"I gotta take a dookie," she said to him.

Burgess shot up out of his chair and came over to her, shoulders hunched, head slightly downward.

"What do you want me to do, mistress?"

"Go into my private bathroom and wait for me."

Burgess did exactly that while Teah opened up her personal bag. She took out a plastic applicator tampon and a packet of alcohol-free baby wipes.

She stepped out of her flip flops and headed for the private bathroom where Burgess was. She put her baby wipes and her tampon on the sink.

"You're going to do everything I say, Burgess."

"Yes, mistress."

"You're going to watch this hard turd come out of my asshole. Don't look away."

Teah pushed Burgess down onto the toilet bowl.

"I can feel it pushing on my butthole."

Teah turned her huge ass toward him.

"I want you to take down my pants."

Burgess pulled Teah's tight, black pinstripe pants all the way to her ankles.

"Now, pull down my underwear."

Burgress gasped in awe as he pulled Teah's white cotton panties down to expose her large derriére.

"Lord Jesus," Burgess said.

"That's a big ass, ain't it?"

Burgess watched her ass wobble as she stepped out of her pants and kicked them away.

Teah spread her feet on the floor and gave Burgress a paper cup from the take out they ate for lunch.

"Hold this under my pussy," she told him.

Burgess put the paper cup between her thick thighs, nearly flattening it. Teah used her middle and index fingers to open the flaps of her vulva.

Teah let a squirt of urine drop into the cup, and it startled Burgess. Then, she let the floodgates open up, filling the 20 ounce cup with warm, yellow urine.

Burgess felt intense warmth from her liquid waste though the walls of the paper cup.

While Teah peed, a long hiss-of-a-fart escaped her depths, followed by the sound of ice cracking.

When Teah was done, Burgess sat the cup on the sink near her tampon and baby wipes.

"Open my butt cheeks," she told him.

Burgess did this and saw her anus already opened to the size of a nickel. Her turd was right on the edge.

Teah reached between her thick legs and quickly removed her bloody tampon by the string.

"Don't look away," Teah said. "Here it comes."

Burgess watched her turd emerge. Morsels of hard poop dropped on the floor. To him they looked like dried, black turtle beans. Then, he looked at her pussy.

A long, dark red drib was hanging from her partly opened vulva lips. Burgess gagged at the sight of her thick, dangling menstrual blood.

His eyes watered, but he couldn't look away as the huge turd slid further down and the long, flaccid line of uterus-goop dropped to the floor with poop morsels.

Burgess cried, "God, it smells horrible!"

"Oh yes," Teah said. "Feels so good to take a shit."

Burgess was about to puke, but the turd dropped out of her anus and hit the floor.

Burgess released her butt cheeks and got up, careful not to step into her menstrual blood and feces.

Teah squatted down and cleaned herself up with baby wipes: first her pussy, then her asshole. She shoved a fresh tampon up there and stood in only her blouse.

Burgess was over by the door, with his hand on the wall, trying not to give in to the urge to vomit.

Teah cleaned up her poop and period blood with paper towels and multi-purpose spray.

She picked up her pants and panties.

"Still with me, sugar?"

Burgess turned to Teah with a bulge in his pants.

"I wanna fuck that ass."

"Back to your office," she pointed.

Burgess got to the sofa and got his pants off.

Teah dropped her pants and panties on the table and got on her knees before Burgess. She spat on the erection three times and slathered his shaft in her saliva.

Then, she got on the sofa, on her knees, ass facing him, and opened her cheeks. Burgess moved in and poked his glans at her now shy, tight butthole.

"Easy," Teah told him. "Don't tear my shit open."

Burgess found his way into her rectum, but only the tip was in there. He felt blood pulsing through his penis as he worked it in there slowly.

Once he was halfway in, he started stroking.

But, the position he was in was awkward.

Burgess pulled out and took Teah over to his desk.

He sat in his chair and jerked his cock.

Teah spat on his dick again, turned around, hands on the desk, and lowered her behind over his erection.

Teah relaxed her anus and swallowed his penis up to the hilt. She let him stroke a bit until he got a nice rhythm going. When his shaft felt slippery to her, she sat down on his lap and put the heels of her feet on the tops of his knees. She bounced on his erection, her butt cheeks clapping on his lap.

"It's tight," Burgess cried. "Oh, it's so tight!"

Teah rode him, loving the pressure and the fullness of his rigid member massaging her poop chute. She put her head back against his chest, eyes shut, mouth open.

Burgess was experiencing ecstasy.

"Oh fuck," he cried. "I'm about to bust!"

"I took a big shit for you," Teah said. "Unload all of your creamy cum in my asshole."

Burgess groaned, mouth open, as he spurted thick jets of warm, creamy semen into her anal canal.

Teah smiled, feeling Burgess's erection twitch as he released his reproductive fluids into her rectum.

She got off his lap and immediately started farting out his semen. Burgess nearly lost it when he saw his gobs of his thick secretions sputtering out of her ass.

Teah cleaned up her anus with baby wipes before she put on her underwear and her pants. She stepped into her flip flops and shouldered her personal bag.

"I'll be here bright and early tomorrow morning."

Burgess, naked from the waist down and still reeling from his orgasm, gave Teah a thumbs up.

Teah locked his office door. She went to her desk and looked into a small mirror on the cabinet door.

I am divine, she thought. I am a goddess.

12