Team-Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moans as I plunge my cock deep into his mouth. It's here. I can't stop it. I pull back till just the head of my cock is in his mouth and let my sperm launch. Bob groans, and his tongue caresses my spurting penis. Fuck, this feels good.

After three shots, I feel the edge fading. I touch Bob's head, and he lets me fall from his mouth and swallows, smiling. He gets up. We're standing in my office, our pants and underwear around our ankles and the taste of each other's ejaculations still in our mouths. I reach out and hold Bob's cock. It's swelling again. I gently stroke him to hardness.

"That never happens. I'm never ready to go again this fast. But, I can't stay."

I let his cock go and feel mine growing, "It's fucked up, but I'm getting hard again too. Haven't been like that since my twenties."

Bob pulled up his briefs and pants, "Well, looks like we have a thing, eh?"

I pulled my briefs up over my half-hard cock, "definitely."

Sitting with my drink before dinner, my phone goes off, text. I open it. Bob, naked, masturbating. I quickly give a lol and close it.

I got into a movie, and Susan went to bed. When the movie was over, I stepped into the downstairs bathroom and opened Bob's text vid. As I watched, I dropped my running shorts and stroked myself to hardness, recording the process. Then I worked my cock till I was ready to cum and recorded my cock shooting all over the bathroom counter. I sent him both and went to bed. The following day, it was a pic of his morning wood. I sent him a pic of mine.

Work was crazy for two days. Late work with no opportunities for fun. Well, we did sneak off to the visitor bathroom and suck each other off in a stall, very risky. Bob recorded it using my phone. It was fast but good.

Friday afternoon. I'd sent Bob a text telling him to meet me at my office after everybody left. I heard him come into the outer office and the click of the lock. He opened my door, stepped in, and locked that door too.

"Can't be too safe, ya know."

I laughed, "Yeah, this way, we can make a little noise if we want. Everybody gone?"

Bob was undoing his belt and untucking his shirt, "I saw Jack heading up the stairs, probably to Vince's office."

I kicked my shoes off and yanked my shirt out of my pants, "I liked watching them."

Bob's pants dropped, and he stepped out of them, now only in a pair of black cotton man's bikini brief. His penis already hard, the head sticking out of the waistband, "I think about talking to Vince. Not sure how that would go."

I was down to just my pants, "Interesting idea, but not today. Wanna give me a hand here?"

"Sure. Love to." Bob came up to me, and his hands worked my belt as I felt up his hard cock, "Keep that up, and I'll cum before you get your mouth on it."

I stopped, "Can't have that."

Bob got my belt and pants opened and let them drop to my ankles. His jaw gaped, "Whoa! What the fuck?"

I turned slowly with my pants at my ankles so Bob could get the complete look of his friend wearing a Victoria's Secret pink thong. My cock pushed the front out in a fat lump, with my balls nearly straddling the thong. Bob gently caressed my erection behind the lace, "I think my cock just grew an inch. You really know how to ramp up the guy fun. Susan know you stole her thong?"

"She chose it for me this morning."

Bob shook his head, "Whaaaaat? Man, that's wild."

I rubbed my cock, "When I get home later, I'm gonna fuck her with it on. She loves it."

"Get out of those pants," Bob said as he shoved his briefs down and flicked them onto his pile of clothing.

I stood in just the thong. Bob moved closer until our bodies touched. Something new was going to happen. I sensed it. Our eyes met as his face moved towards mine. I didn't even think about it when I angled my head. Our lips nearly touching, I whispered, "Isn't this a little gay?"

Now Bob's arms were around me, clutching my ass. I moved my hands to cup his as he whispered back, "We came in each other's mouth, twice now. You're wearing your wife's panties. Speak for yourself, but, me, I'm bi, and I want to enjoy it."

Bob naked, knowing that Vince and Jack were probably having sex, two floors up. The thong. I was fully in a 'why not' mindset. I pulled on his firm ass, and our lips met, mouths open, tongues touching. It didn't feel weird, just different. Bob's hard cock rubbed against mine, the thin lace between us. My libido was racing.

For a minute or so, we explored each other's mouths. It was different; the stubble, strong hands holding me, strong fingers exploring my hole. It was also exciting, the wrongness. We disengaged, panting.

"Wow, that was intense." Bob said, "My cock got even harder."

I held his erection. I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth. I loved sliding my lips over the firm, smooth head of Bob's penis. Feeling it glide over my tongue. Tasting the precum. I got almost all of him in. He gently held my head as he fucked my face. I cupped his balls and felt the heat. As Bob stroked his cock in my mouth, he spoke, "I have a favor to ask. I've been practicing with Ellen's dildo. I want you to fuck me."

Kissing, now fucking. This is getting intense. But the same idea came to me the last time we were together. I let Bob's erection slip out of my mouth, "You sure? I tried it with Susan, and she screamed."

Bob bent down, showing me his asshole as he got something out of his pants. A tube of sex lube.

"Use lots of this, and we'll be fine."

"Sure, I'd love to fuck you. Not sure about you in me thought."

Bob had a finger full of lube and was rubbing it on his ass, "That's fine. You can suck me off."

He went to my desk and cleared off the few items there. He passed me the lube and got on the desk, laying on his back. He looped his hands under his knees and pulled back, "Jim, finger me. Get me real slippery."

Before my hands got messy, I set up my phone to record us.

"Ohhh, that's kinky," Bob said.

I massaged lube all around his ass. Then one finger inside. Bob groaned, "Oh yeah. Can't wait." I slowly put two fingers in his ass and moved them around. Bob's cock was leaking precum. I leaned over and took him into my mouth. He tasted great.

"Not too much, Jim, I'll cum."

I stopped and wiped the remains of the lube on my cock sticking out the side of the pink thong. I put my fingers in the waistband. Bob waved his hand, "No, fuck me with it on, please."

"My pleasure, "I replied. I moved between his legs and put the head of my cock against his asshole.

"Push, Jim. Stick it in me nice and slow."

I pushed, and, with a bit of pressure, the head of my cock popped past his sphincter. He groaned again, "More. I want all of it. It feels good to be filled."

I pushed more of my erection inside my friend's ass. It was incredibly tight and slippery. Then I was all the way inside. Bob was panting, "Fuck me, Jim, hard. Give it to me."

I did. I fucked his ass. Hammered him. It felt great. We were looking at each other as I filled his ass with my cock. The room got hot. We were sweating, grunting. The slap of our bodies. All too soon, I was there.

"Gonna cum, Bob."

"In me, Jim. Cum up my ass." He panted.

I rammed him one more time and held my cock inside as I came, filling his ass with my cum. Oh, man, it was good. I stood between his legs, my orgasm complete. His cock was twitching.

"Hurry, Jim. I'm so close."

I pulled out and dropped my head, taking his cock into my mouth. Three good sucks, and his hands held my head as he filled my mouth. It was a lot, and I loved it.

We snuck down the hall to the washroom to clean up, running in the halls of our office building naked. My cum dripping out of Bob's hole. We laughed like hell.

We were getting dressed back in my office. I pulled my pants up.

"I loved the panties, Jim. You do that often?"

I slipped on my shirt, "No, it was a spur of the moment thing. We'll do it maybe once a month or so. You'll just have to check-in and find out."

Bob leaned in, and we kissed. Bob whispered, "count on it."

Bob and I played golf Sunday with two other guys. No chance for fun, but it was a good day. At our cars when we were leaving, Bob leaned in, and we kissed, fondling each other's hard through our pants. We were way back in the parking lot, out of sight.

"I want your cock in my mouth." Bob panted.

"Too dangerous, and you know it," I answered, feeling the hard profile of his erection through the fabric.

We broke apart, "Yeah, I know, but I need to get fucked again."

"Soon enough, my friend. We'll find a way. Till then, watch that vid we made."

I stepped into a quiet house, unusual for a Saturday afternoon. Susan wasn't sitting by the pool, not in the den. I went upstairs. The door to our room was open. I went in.

My wife lay naked on the bed. She had been there a while. Her favorite vibrator in her hand, sliding in and out of her very wet pussy. She was watching a video on her phone with an earpiece. My wife doesn't watch pron videos on her phone or anywhere.

"Get showered and get back here." She panted as she had a small orgasm.

I showered in record time. Two minutes later, I was naked and hard next to her.

"What are you watching?"

She didn't stop the video. I couldn't see the screen, "Something I never thought I would like. It pissed me off at first, but the more I watched it, the wetter I got."

My fingers toyed with her wet warm pussy lips. I loved the feel of her pubic hair, "Wow, now I'm curious."

"Oh, it's stuff you've seen before." Still focused on the tiny screen.

"Really?"

My wife picked up a remote lying on the bed and touched a button. The sixty-inch flat screen came to life, and there I was, my hard cock lancing my best friend's ass. Grunting, groaning. Bob begging for more cock. My life was over. My cock collapsed. Susan muted the TV with me still fucking Bob's tight ass. She put the phone down and turned to face me.

"I found these on your phone by accident. I would never have known. I looked at all the pictures, then the video. My reaction was shock, hurt, fear, anger all mixed up together. But I didn't shut the video off, and I was getting very wet. Now I was angry with myself for being turned on. I masturbated watching you and Bob have sex while thinking about how to divorce you. After my fourth orgasm, I dropped the phone and cried for a long time. I was so conflicted. Why didn't you tell me? We've joked about Bob and the fact that Ellen won't fuck him anymore, and by the way, he has a nice big cock."

I said nothing. It seemed like the best option. Susan continued, "After I'd masturbated to the video again, I could finally think. You have been a wonderful friend, an awesome and considerate lover. Nothing changed since these pics started. Yes, you were cheating on me. I think you would have told me sooner or later. You two have only been fucking around for a week or so, and your desire for me has not changed at all. In fact, you're worse than ever. Yesterday you almost fucked me in the kitchen with the kids upstairs, so I knew you weren't changing sides on me.

But something has to be done here. You cheated with a man, a man that I know. A man with a big penis, bigger than yours. You put his cock in your mouth, and I can see you liked it. You need to be punished. The fact that watching you two makes me incredibly horny cannot be used in your defense. Ignore these wet sheets. What should I do?"

As my wife told her story, I was thinking, planning. I was as caught as I could be. No way out of this, "You need to do whatever will help you reconcile your feelings about my cheating activity."

She kicked up an eyebrow, "Whatever?"

I rubbed her pussy a little more. She was getting wetter, "Whatever. I'm wrong here, and I'll accept whatever you decide."

Susan didn't answer right away. My fingers toyed with her pubic hair and slid in and out of her warm, wet tunnel. I took my thumb and flicked her big fat clit. She groaned, "You're making it difficult to think here." I stopped and took my hand away. Susan put her hand on my cock, still very soft, and looked at me, "I want to watch."

What?! "But you are. You have the video."

She massaged my cock and balls, slowly coming to life, "No, dear. I want to watch. I want you and Bob here, in this bed, sucking and fucking while I sit in that chair and watch."

"Bob will never do that."

"Well, then you might suggest that this video could end up on Ellen's phone."

"You'd do that?"

Susan smiled, "Never. But don't you dare tell him that. You owe me. Make it happen."

"As you wish. Now, you just going to sit and watch?"

Susan smiled, "Maybe."

"What are you going to wear?"

She leaned over and took my hardening cock into her wet mouth briefly. She released me and got out of the bed, "I'm not saying. This is my punishment, and I'll do whatever I like. You got a problem with that?"

"No." I did, but I had to admit she was absolutely right. Now I just had to convince Bob.

On Friday evening, a very long week later, I opened my front door. Bob walked in wearing running shorts and a Tee, "We really gonna do this?"

I had just a pair of boxers on, "Yeah, we are. She's up in our room. She only has one rule. Act like she's not there."

"Is she going to participate?"

I reached out and rubbed Bob's cock through his shorts, "My friend, we have no say in this. She's going to do whatever she wants." I let go of Bob's growing cock and headed for the stairs.

Susan sat in the lounge chair in the corner of our bedroom. She was wearing one of my tee shirts. Her hard nipples told me no bra. The shades were down. One bedside lamp on. She sat in deep shadow. We closed the door.

Bob and I faced each other. He could see the chair. I moved in and angled my head. His lips met mine, but the passion wasn't there in either of us. We tried, but Susan watching was killing the mood. Susan clicked on a small light on the table next to her. Then Bob whispered in my ear, "She's playing with her tits. I love your wife's tits. She's got her other hand on her pussy."

My lips brushed Bob's neck," She can come from me sucking on them. Just like I suck your cock. She wants this."

That broke the ice. As Bob and I made out, tongues deep in each other's mouth, Susan clicked off the light. It was like she wasn't there. Bob's rigid cock rubbed against mine through our shorts. His hand clenched my ass, and I clenched his, "You got anything on under there?"

"Just a jock."

I broke our embrace and dropped to my knees. I heard Susan quietly gasp as I slid Bob's shorts down while he shucked off his shirt. The white jock seemed to glow in the half-light, straining to contain Bob's big, hard cock; the head peaking above the tight elastic band. As I slipped my fingers under the waistband, I could hear my wife's fingers sloshing in her sex. Bob put his hands on my shoulders as I slid the jock down his legs. His hard cock against the side of my head. He stepped out. I took his erection in my hand, turning us a little to improve the view, "I can't wait to suck your cock, Bob."

I heard Susan cum. My cock was like iron as I slid my lips over my friend's hard penis. Being watched was hot. Being watched by my wife was more than I imagined. I took as much as I could, the head hitting the back of my mouth. I loved the feel of his cock. Soft, yet hard, blood pulsing, Bob panting. I cupped his loose, warm scrotum and fingered his ass ring.

"Jim, keep that up, and I'll cum."

I loved the taste of Bob. Feeling him gush in my mouth, but it was too soon. I stood, and we kissed again. Now Bob was on his knees, sliding my boxers over my hard cock. He wasted no time getting his mouth on me. I looked over. Susan was still in deep shadow, but I heard her panting, and she came louder this time. I looked down at Bob. He was looking up.

"You like having my wife watch you suck my cock?"

He smiled around my erection, briefly releasing me, "Hottest thing ever. Wish I could see her."

Bob took all of me in his mouth. Like him, I wasn't going to last. A light came on. Susan sat in the chair, naked, her legs over the arms, spread wide. Her nipples were huge, and her pussy a sea of milky white. She was gasping, "Cumming boys. You're making me cum again." Then the light clicked off. I pushed Bob's head away, "Gotta stop, or I'll cum too."

"Fuck him." Came in a hoarse whisper from the chair. Bob smiled, "Well, since she insists."

Bob got into the doggie position. A large tube of sex lube landed on the bed. I was going to stick my cock up my friend's ass while my wife watched. What a life. I fingered some up Bob's ass. He groaned, "Oh yeah. Give it to me, Jim."

I did. I put the head of my cock at his ring, grabbed his hips, and pushed, the head spreading his ass and settling into a familiar place. I drove in all the way, he liked that, and I started fucking Bob's ass. He groaned again, "More, Jim. Fuck my ass." I heard Susan cum again. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Bob's ass was tight and warm, holding my cock like a fist. I concentrated. I wanted to last.

I made three minutes. "Bob, gonna cum up your ass."

He was grunting with each slam of my hips into his, "Do it, bro. Fill me up."

I did. I stopped holding back, went deep, and released my load. I yelled with lust as my cock jetted up Bob's ass. I held myself in him as we panted. I gently pulled my wilting cock out.

"Go wash, then get back here."

Following my wife's orders, I got off the bed and went to the bathroom. While I washed my cock I listened.

"You like getting fucked?"

"Yes, it was my idea," Bob replied.

"Would you like to fuck me?"

"Hell yes."

Susan laughed, "Not going to happen. I am tempted by that big cock of yours, but no. Sorry."

"S'ok, I like seeing you masturbate."

"I've made a hell of a mess over here."

I heard the light click on, "See, I put a towel down to catch all my cum. I came four times already. Mmmmmmm."

I walked back into the room. Susan was masturbating in the chair. Bob was stroking his cock. I got back on the bed and moved over him, wanting him in my mouth.

"Stop. It's time my husband got fucked."

We had tried, but I wasn't a fan. But one look at Susan told me this was going to be my day. Bob got the lube and fingered it into my ass. He used lots. Susan stepped into our closet as Bob moved behind me. He took more lube to put on his cock.

"Stop."

Bob, with a handful of lube, looked over the same time I did. My wife stood in the closet door with a cock strapped around her waist. Fortunately, it was much smaller than Bob's.

"I said he needed to be fucked, just not by you. Put that here."

She was next to the bed, and Bob put his hand around the fake cock and spread the lube taking every opportunity to touch Susan in the process. She did not stop him.

"Okay, that's enough." She said, "Get ready, Jim. On your knees."

I got into the doggie. Susan moved behind me, "Bob, help me get this on target."

I turned my head. Bob held the fake cock with one hand as he steadied himself by putting his other hand on Susan's ass. It only took a few seconds.

"Thank you, Bob. Now, go sit and watch. No cumming."

I felt the rubber dick push against my ring as my wife spoke, "You have been bad. You cheated, You had sex with Bob. This is your punishment."

My wife pushed the rubber cock into my ass. I don't have to describe the feeling. It was a bit better. She'd chosen a small dildo, so it wasn't like Bob's big bat. I might get to like this. As she plowed my butt, Susan talked.

"You like me fucking your ass, James?"

"No."

Her hand landed hard on my ass, "What did you say?"

"Yes. I like having my wife fuck my ass."

"That's better. You like having Bob's cock in your mouth?"

"Yes. I love sucking Bob's cock."