Team-Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does he cum in your mouth?"

"Yes. I want him to."

"Do you cum in Bob's mouth?"

"Yes, unless we have time, then I cum in his ass."

"I bet you'd like to suck his cock right now. He's sitting in that chair. On

a towel filled with my cum, stroking his cock, watching my cute round ass flex as I fuck my husband's ass."

I nearly came, hands-off. I groaned. Susan pulled the fake dick out of my ass.

"I won't cum from that, and I need a good fucking. Roll over and move to the edge."

Susan took the cock off and tossed it away. She leaned down and kissed me, burying her tongue in my mouth. She broke the kiss but stayed close, "I love you, and this is the nastiest thing I've ever done. I'm so fucking horny right now."

On my back. My head off the edge of the bed. Susan moved over me and paused, looking at Bob.

"Could you help Jim get lined up?"

Bob was out of the chair like it was electrified. He took my rigid cock and rubbed it around my wife's pussy. I'm sure his fingers wandered. Susan sighed, "Okay, Bob, I'm on it now. You like that little feel you got?"

"Oh fuck yes."

"Well, don't go too far away. That big cock needs some attention."

Susan settled on my cock and rode me. Looser than Bob's ass but softer. I took her nipples and pinched them. My wife orgasmed, "Oh fuuuuccckk. More."

She cinder-shifted, sitting full on my cock and moving her hips forward and back, rubbing her clit on my pubic hair. She looked at Bob, "Feed him your cock."

Bob smiled and moved over my head. Perfect angle, his cock slipped into my mouth. It felt great. Bob took one of Susan's nipples and pinched it, "Of fuck, that's good. Stop."

Bob's hand retreated, and he held my head as he fucked my face.

Susan came with a groan and a gush, covering me in her spend. That set Bob off. I felt him grow and spurt into my mouth, all warm and spunky. I was last. Grunting around Bob's softening cock as I came in my wife's pussy.

We lay, the three of us, on my bed. Covered in sweat and sex. Susan rolled over and fiddled with Bob's nipples, "Now, here are the rules. You two can play, but only if I am present. If your urges are overwhelming, you have to get my permission and record. No playing at work, too dangerous. Deal?"

Bob and I smiled at each other, "Deal." I replied. Bob nodded his approval. My wife was not finished, "Oh, and Bob, you may be wondering why all this happened and why you got to feel me up. Mostly to punish Jim, he seems to be sufficiently contrite now, but also in sympathy for your situation. Next time, it will require Jim's permission for you to touch me. Ellen isn't fucking you or sucking you. I know, we talk. She drinks too much and talks too much when drunk. She has a girlfriend."

Bob was genuinely shocked, "Do I know her?"

"You should. It's your mother-in-law."