Team Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really want to fuck me in these?" she asked coyly, smirking at him in the mirror.

"Isn't that why you bought them?!" he teased, tugging her trousers down to her knees and stroking her ass cheeks, letting his now raging hard cock brush against her pale skin as he continued kissing her neck and shoulders.

Saoirse smirked and shook her head. She watched Neil look at her ass as he grabbed and stroked it. "Don't sma..." she started but he smacked her ass cheek. "... DON'T smack my ass!" she hissed, glaring at him in the mirror. He pouted then kissed her neck while his hands roamed over her hips, ass, thighs and down into the front of her pants. He groaned as he stroked his hands through her neatly groomed bush and into her wetness. She moaned softly under his touch. "You didn't even comment on my pants!" she said, disappointed.

Neil stopped, looked at her in the mirror then stepped back slightly. He ran his hands up her lower abdomen, round to her hips and over her ass. "Very nice. Did you wear these for my benefit?" he asked, stroking his hand over the black lace and up to the gold logo charm that held the thin elastic straps of the waistband just above her ass.

"Fuck no, not just you! I wanted to feel sexy under my outfit. I was kinda hoping you would've noticed them when you took my trousers down." she said as she looked at him in the mirror.

"I did notice. It's just the way you said it!" Neil grasped her hips and raised his eyebrows. "Saoirse, you look sexy 'over' your outfit, of course you look sexy under it." he said in a groan, kissing her in short kisses over her neck, shoulders and upper back. "I want to fuck you while you're wearing it!" he said, looking at her in the mirror. He turned her round to face him and his cock rubbed against the lace of her pants as he kissed her in slow, soft kisses that escalated into passionate, frantic kisses. He had an urgency about him that Saoirse hadn't felt before. His hands roamed over her body, under her cami top and then up into her hair. Her skin tingled as he caressed it, held her face gently in his hands then moved to grasp her body to him as they kissed. Saoirse was breathless and her hands stroked his back, his neck and down his upper arms. She managed to unbutton only a few buttons on his shirt before he broke their kiss, turned her round to face the mirror again and leaned her over the sink.

"I've been hard all night thinking about getting you home to fuck you in this outfit." Neil confessed, pulling her pants to the side and rubbing the head of his cock along her wet lips before sliding his rock hard cock into her soaking wet pussy. They both let out a desperate groan. "Spread your legs a bit more." he said as he began fucking her from behind against the sink, bending his knees and grasping her hips. "Oh yeah!" he groaned as their thighs touched, she accepted his whole cock and he felt a deep groan right through her. She threw her head back, closed her eyes and her face contorted as she panted. Neil pulled out then thrust back into her "Whatcha saying, gorgeous?" he asked.

She opened her eyes and met his gaze in the mirror. "Fuck me." she gasped, bracing herself against the sink. A wide grin spread across his face and he started fucking her. Saoirse's bracelets rattled against the sink with his rhythm and she moaned desperately, overwhelmed by the sensations of him inside her. She looked at him in the mirror and nodded, unable to express herself with words. Neil's face was a wild flush of lust, he panted and groaned as he began fucking her harder, then pulling almost the whole way out and thrusting back deep inside her. She gasped and panted at the force of him. "Softer, Neil." She reached round to press his thigh with her hand. "Too hard, that's too hard." she gasped, wincing and tensing. "Slow down." she gasped.

Neil stopped. "Make up your mind!" he hissed, breathing heavily as he looked at her in the mirror. "Don't tell me to fuck you then complain when I do!" he said, with an irritated snigger.

Saoirse held out her hands in a questioning gesture. She was taken aback. "I want it but not like that! Don't pull out so far cos it's uncomfortable when you go back in deep." she said feeling oddly embarrassed, looking at him in the mirror.

He put his hands on his hips and she felt his cock twitching inside her. "Your legs are shaking." he said, looking down at her, his breathing steadied slightly.

"It's these shoes and the way I'm standing," she said, embarrassed, not sure of the actual reason. "I'm not as fit as you!" she laughed nervously, not sure what else to say.

"Fucking hell, keep up Saoirse!" he jested. "What's happening? Are we doing this or not?" he asked impatiently.

"Yeah..." she said, uncertain of her feelings. Saoirse felt awkward, she was uncomfortable physically and mentally and she'd never felt like that before with Neil. It had been a strange couple of months and they hadn't had sex apart from the odd handjob or oral. Neil began thrusting again but he seemed distracted and not caring towards her. "Stop, Neil." she said, her voice wobbling. Neil stopped. They continued to look at each other in the mirror. "Can you pull out please?" she asked quietly, swallowing hard as her mouth suddenly felt dry.

He stared at her in the mirror, putting his left hand on her left shoulder and pulling out before fixing her pants. "Alright?" he asked breathing quickly, a confused look on his face.

She inhaled sharply. He leaned on the sink with his hands on either side of her,

pressing her against it with his body pressed against her, kissed her shoulder and rested his chin on it as he looked at her in the mirror. They didn't speak for a moment. "You've been kinda...aggressive? or something...all night, Neil and I'm not sure why." she said slowly, avoiding looking at him. "It's not usually like you." she said softly. He sighed and she looked up to see him pursing his lips and still staring at her in the mirror. He stepped back and they both fixed their clothes while an awkward silence hung around them.

He shook his head at her in the mirror, she turned her head to look him in the face and he looked down. "Aggress...nah..." he mumbled. He continued shaking his head and an awkward snigger escaped his mouth but he said nothing more before walking out into the living room.

Saoirse sat down on the edge of the bath and looked at herself in the mirror. She had felt nervous going to the work function, especially as Neil's girlfriend and especially in this outfit. It was something that she never usually wore though she had always wanted to but never had the confidence. Evelyn had helped her shop for it, convinced her to wear it and that had boosted her confidence. She had felt confident in it and many people had complimented her on it, including Neil. Now she just felt silly. She didn't understand Neil's behaviour and she couldn't even be sure it was anything to do with what she was thinking, maybe just a coincidence.

She pulled her hair up into a ponytail, took off her makeup, washed her face and got undressed. Maybe it was best to just brush it off. She still felt hurt though she still couldn't explain why. She went into Neil's room and found her leggings and sweatshirt in the drawer and put them on. She heard Neil banging cupboard doors and drawers in the kitchen as the kettle boiled. She walked into the kitchen and over to the sink as Neil poured 2 cups of tea at the counter top beside her. Saoirse washed a glass and filled it with water. "I made you tea." Neil said softly, sliding a cup of tea along the counter top to her. Saoirse knew this was his way of trying to apologise but she didn't lift the cup or say anything. "I feel like I'm still 16." he said timidly. "I don't want to grow up, I want to be Peter Pan." Neil said with a nervous chuckle.

Saoirse looked at him, puzzled. "I hate to break it to you but it's a bit late, Neil. You're 42, you've got a mortgage, you've got a job - a responsible one at that! You drive a car, you pay bills... for all intents and purposes you ARE a grown up." she said dryly. "You've got things I'm still striving for: I'm still renting, I'm still working towards the responsible job I want."

"Yeah but I've got 5 years on you." he said. "And at least you could pass for 20!" he chuckled. She stared at him. He sat down at the table and looked down at his cup. Saoirse stood with her back against the counter top, facing the table and sipped a glass of water. Neither of them spoke for a while, the clock on the wall ticked louder than it had ever done.

"I'm sorry, Saoirse." Neil said sincerely, looking at her. He waited for a response from her. Saoirse wasn't sure what he was apologising for; she hoped it was for his reaction in the bathroom earlier but given his comments about not wanting to be a grown up, Saoirse was starting to wonder if he was trying to break up with her or was she actually losing it and overreacting. She didn't know what to say, she didn't want this to happen. She didn't say anything. "I've been thinking a lot and I was unsure how to go about it." Neil said awkwardly. He sighed out a deep breath. "You know the spare door key?" Neil asked.

Saoirse was making herself feel more and more sure this was Neil's bizzare way of ending their relationship. She panicked. "I don't have it, I put it back on the table after I last borrowed it." she snapped. "I only came in to get a drink of water and now I'm gonna go." she said urgently, throwing the rest of the water down the sink and starting to wash the glass.

"GO?! GO WHERE?" asked Neil, concerned, looking at her to try and meet her gaze.

She turned and stood with her back to him, throwing the tea down the sink and washing the cup. "Home. I'll gather the belongings I can find but if there's anything else just bring it in to work, I suppose." Saoirse said, trying to sound nonchalant but choking back tears. Her throat burned from the lump in it.

"What? Saoirse, why? I don't understand." he said, getting up from the table and approaching her. "I'm sorry about earlier. I'm sorry that I've seemed aggressive tonight, that's not what I've been feeling. We misunderstood each other but you don't have to leave!" he said, confused.

"Is that not what you're trying to say with all this Peter Pan shit? That you don't want to be an adult, you don't want to be in a relationship? So I may as well leave now." she said sternly, looking round at him with tears in her eyes.

"NO!" he said firmly but confused. "It's not." he said kindly. He shook his head and wrapped his arms around her from the side. He looked down at her, his eyes full of concern. "Why would you think that?" he asked softly.

A tear spilled over the edge and rolled down Saoirse's face, she wiped it away, blinked quickly and shrugged. "It's just the way things have been recently and everything felt a bit strange between us, and tonight...I thought it started going alright and then..." she gestured towards the bathroom.

"I'm sorry about that." Neil said softly, squeezing her in a sideways hug.

"No, it's OK." Saoirse said, lifting her hand to grasp his elbow. He kissed her on the head. "And then you were saying about not wanting to grow up and asking about the spare key, like you're trying to tell me you don't want to be together and make sure I've left the spare key back." she looked at him and he looked back at her but said nothing. He moved back and his hands fidgeted awkwardly in his jeans pockets. "If that's NOT what's happening then I'm a bit lost." she said quietly, shruggling.

Neil said nothing but she could see him trying to form his thoughts into words so Saoirse waited, looking between his face and the floor. She wiped her eyes and took a deep breath, blowing it out in a forceful sigh. Neil pulled his hand out of his pocket and placed it in a fist on the counter top before opening his hand and leaving the spare key on a keyring on the counter. Saoirse furrowed her brow as she looked at it. "I know we've only spoken a bit about moving in together..." Neil said. Saoirse looked at him. "And you've still got 4 months left on your lease." he said urgently. "So until then and we decide what we want to do...instead of this being the spare key, it could be your key?" he asked, sliding the key over to her to reveal a slim silver keyring engraved with the letter S. "S for Saoirse, not 'spare key' obviously." he added quickly with an awkward chuckle.

Saoirse looked at him, wiped her eyes and took a deep breath. "I feel like a right dick now!" she said, with an embarrassed laugh.

"So you should!" he teased, nudging her. "I'm giving you the key to my heart and you're throwing it back in my face!" he teased, smiling at her.

"I thought it was your weird way of breaking up with me!" she cried. "It's been a weird night." she said softly. He nodded and shrugged. "Thank you Neil." she said, lifting the key and inspecting the keyring. "I'm sorry for all that..." she gestured towards the bathroom as she looked at him. "And I threw the tea you made me down the sink." she shook her head and her face flushed.

Neil wrapped his arms around her. "It's alright, I forgive you." he said playfully. He leaned down to kiss her. "I know now I need to work on how to exploit my nervous energy i.e. not like I have been doing all night!"

"That's why you've been weird and nervous all night?" she asked. He nodded. "And the Peter Pan thing?" she asked with a frown.

"Even though I feel like that, I AM an adult and I DO want to be with you." he explained.

"So much so that you want to live with me?" she asked, looking at him as she stood up on her tiptoes and wrapped her arms round his neck.

"Got it!" he smiled widely.

"Ok, I understand now." she gave a shy laugh. "I need to make sure it works." she said. Neil's brow furrowed. "The key!" she said, lifting it and pretending to use it to unlock his heart. He sighed a laugh before gathering her up in his arms and lifting her up to kiss her.

Weary yet content, they went to bed. Saoirse knew he was still awake by the way he was breathing as they lay together silently in the dark. "Neil." she said softly.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Sorry I killed the moment earlier." she said.

"Nah, it was my fault too." he replied. "Stop worrying about it."

"I know but it was about to be up there in the list of the hottest sex we've had." she said.

Neil laughed. "Yeah?" he asked

"Yeah! Plus we haven't had sex for a while." she said. Neil hummed in acknowledgement.

They lay in silence for a few more moments.

"Neil." she said softly.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"I'm still horny." she said.

He laughed and she felt him turn over and feel for her beside him in the bed. He slid over closer to her and carefully caressed her face before kissing her slowly. She sighed and moaned softly as they kissed and her hands caressed up his sides, down his back and over his ass. They breathed quickly together as they began to kiss more furiously. Saoirse lifted her left leg and hooked it round his waist, allowing him to lie on top. His cock strained in his boxers and the heat between her legs made him grind against her. She moaned and sighed into his mouth and rocked her hips against him as their kissing got more intense.

He moved down to kiss her neck and her body almost convulsed at the feeling. She clutched him against her then reached down to try and take off her t-shirt. Neil sat up on his knees and clumsily helped her take off her t-shirt then they both frantically took off their pants in the dark.

"AAAOW! FUCK!" Neil yelled as Saoirse accidentally kicked him in the face.

"Oh my God, are you OK? I can't see a thing!" she gasped.

"Neither can I or I would've dodged... what was that? Your knee?" he asked, reaching and feeling around to switch on the lamp. "Aaoooww!" he hissed.

"No, my heel. Sorry!" she said. As he turned on the lamp and she saw him rubbing his cheek bone with the heel of his hand, she was panicked. "Oh no! I'm sorry! Oh God, aw Neil, I'm sorry. Let me see." she gasped. "I'll kiss it better." she said, pouting. He pouted back, exaggeratedly and lay down on top while she enveloped him in her limbs and kissed him in soft little kisses on his cheek. "I'll get some ice." she whispered, surveying his cheek bone.

He shook his head. "Nah, it's alright. That's much better now!" he said in his low tone. "So's having some light, I can see this hot bod now." he teased, caressing down her torso.

"Neil, I just kicked you in the face! It's not alright." she said with an incredulous laugh. She tried to move him to get herself up but he shook his head and tutted. "YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BLACK EYE!" she said firmly, glaring at him.

He shrugged and frowned. "It's no big deal. Saoirse, chill the fuck out!" he laughed.

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "You just want a story...is that it?" she asked. Neil smirked. "Oh you sicko." she put her hands over her face and shook her head, hiding her smile.

"I would defend myself but nah, nothing better than a good story." he smirked. She looked at him. "You kicked me in the face and my dick's still hard so you're doing something right." he joked, raising his eyebrows and sticking his tongue out playfully.

"You know you're being a bit of dick tonight!" She shook her head and looked at him. "Neil no. Just no." she said matter-of-factly. "I don't..." she hesitated and sighed. "I don't think this is a good idea and you're behaving like you want to keep going because otherwise we might never have sex again, which is not a thing." she said, half teasingly to try and lighten the mood.

Neil's face flushed with mixture of embarrassment and anger. "Next you're gonna say the universe is telling us not to fuck tonight!" he said, irritated. She shrugged and winced a smile as she moved him and got up. "Saoirse!" he said, exasperated as he followed her into the living room and over to the kitchen. They stood there naked with the light from the fridge/freezer highlighting their frames in the dark kitchen. She lifted out a mostly empty ice tray, a bag a frozen chips and a loaf of bread before finding a small bag of frozen green beans.

"Get a clean towel, would you?" she asked as she repacked the freezer. Neil sighed quietly but obeyed and stomped off to the bathroom cupboard. Saoirse turned on the light under the cooker hood, ran the tap and poured them both a glass of water, divided the last of the ice cubes between them and refilled the ice tray.

Neil returned with the towel and a childlike, on-the-verge-of-tears look on his face. "I looked in the mirror." he said sullenly as he handed her the towel and stood beside her at the counter looking down at the floor.

"Mm hm?" Saoirse hummed as she wrapped the bag of frozen green beans carefully in the towel. She turned to him and saw the look on his face as he stood there like a lost little boy with his cheek red, slightly swollen and shiny. "Awww Neil!" she sighed a sympathetic laugh. He had never looked so needy and she was surprised when she held out her arms that he almost fell into her embrace. He seemed weary from the evening, from keeping his emotions in check for the last couple of months, from never letting himself get so vulnerable in front of her. He sighed a long, loud exhalation of relief as he draped his tall frame over her shoulders and around her body and kissed her head. Saoirse hugged him tightly round the waist, she felt the heat and weight of his body leaning on her and she had to concentrate to keep her balance. They said nothing and the only sound was their breathing and the clock on the wall ticking. When Neil finally broke their embrace, he moved quickly to the kitchen sink with his back to Saoirse, ran the tap and splashed water on his face before leaning down against the counter and stretching his back.