Team Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saoirse handed him the towel to dry his face. "Gently!" she warned as he rubbed his face quickly. Then she wrapped up the frozen green beans again and placed it on his cheek. He winced as he held it against his face. She lifted the 2 glasses of water and tilted her head indicating for him to follow her back into the bedroom.

They sat in bed and drank their water but didn't speak. Neil held the towel wrapped frozen green beans on his face the whole time. "I should've filled up the ice tray for the morning cos once these are defrosted..." he said, making a disgusted face as he moved to get up.

"I did it already." she said, reaching to pull him back onto the bed.

"Filled up the ice tray?" he asked, looking at her. She nodded. "Really?" he asked. She nodded. "When?" he asked.

"When you went to get the towel." she replied.

"Oh." he said, sitting back in bed. He looked down at the duvet cover as he thought. They said nothing for several minutes. "Thanks" he said softly and sincerely.

Saoirse smiled, shrugged and laughed a soft giggle. "How is your face feeling?" she asked.

"Hmm yeah, OK." he said, glumly.

"OK enough for a cuddle?" Saoirse asked, looking at him.

"Of course!" he smiled. They lay down and wrapped themselves round each other. Neil rested his chin on her head.

"You see tomorrow?" she asked. Neil hummed in response. "Will you fuck me from behind?" she asked, teasingly.

Neil sighed a laughed and grumbled as he squeezed her body again him. "Only if I haven't died from blue balls during the night!" he joked.