Team Building

Story Info
Julie needs help during a team building exercise.
6.7k words
4.67
8.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sequel to the story "The Conference" and although it does stand on its own, readers will benefit from reading that first and getting to know the characters.

WARNING, this story contains a description of someone having a poo. It's not too graphic, and only a few paragraphs long so beware, you may wish to skip that bit!

Great, I thought, another bloody waste of three or four days out of the office on a team building exercise, I thought I'd got out of this by being on holiday when my Region had attended, but it seemed I was now being included in the Midland Region's programme. I wasn't entirely confidant that my new Deputy Manager was up to it yet, I missed Julie, my old Deputy in more ways than one. We'd become lovers and that was perhaps part of the reason why she'd been moved to a different Leisure Centre.

True, she'd been promoted to Centre Manager, and thoroughly deserved, indeed I had whole-heartedly endorsed her promotion, but the company's policy on relationships at work also meant someone had to go. We'd continued our relationship for a short while but then inexplicably Julie had gone quiet on me.

Firstly it had been weak excuses for not meeting up, then unanswered phone calls, unreturned messages. I thought our relationship was stronger than that, I'd known her for years before we had become lovers, and surely if something was wrong or she'd changed her mind, then she would have said. I'd been worried moving upward from friends to lovers would damage our friendship, and now it seemed I was right, I'd lost her as a friend as well as a lover.

And now this bloody team building exercise. I scanned the list of other attendees hoping to see a name I recognised, and one stuck out immediately, Julie Simmonds. Presumably she was attending because she hadn't been a Centre Manager when the original selection was done, but now there her name was. As I read the details of the course it became worse, it was to be held at an Activity Centre in Snowdonia, so I'd have to spend out on a hotel the night before and after as there was no way I'd be able to get there in time otherwise.

And that meant Julie would have the same problem. I picked up the desk phone and dialled her work number, knowing that she'd not know who was calling. She answered the phone with her usual happy voice and my stomach lurched and I nearly rang off, but swallowed hard and pressed on. "Julie, it's David."

"Oh. Hi David." Silence.

"Julie I see we're down to go on this team building course together. I presume you're going?"

"Yes, Mum can look after the kids for me, so I can't really find an excuse not to go. David I'm sorry I haven't been in touch, I'll explain it all sometime but just now I can't go into it."

"That's not why I'm calling Jules," the affectionate name slipped out, "I've looked at the times and we're going to have to travel the night before and probably afterwards as well. I was wondering if you'd like to keep the costs down by sharing a room." I paused then added, "As colleagues."

"Just as colleagues David?"

"Yes Julie. The company won't pay for it and I know that money is always tight, so I'll be happy to drive you and pay for the room."

There was a long pause, then "OK David, thank you, I very much appreciate that and I promise I will explain everything. By the way have you seen what we're going to have to do, what on earth is wild camping?"

"Who knows Jules, but I bet it's something dreamed up by some American consultancy firm at a huge cost. I'll look at the logistics and ping you an e-mail. Bye Jules." I so desperately wanted to add, "Love you," as we had always done, but the words wouldn't come out.

I started to work on planning the trip, we'd been given a long list of clothing to bring, it was summer but warm clothes featured heavily on the list. Living close to Dartmoor I knew how dangerous places like Snowdonia could become, how a lovely summer's day could turn deadly in no time at all. Wild camping also sounded a little rough and ready, I assumed we would not be staying in 5 star luxury and I hoped that Julie had no such ideas either. I reflected on our time at the conference, when we'd first made love, that was luxury, a big double bed, good food and wine and some glorious nights.

I spent the last weekend before the course with my kids, they were nine and seven and lived with their mother, my ex-wife. We were only just on good terms, the bitterness of the divorce still fresh in our minds, but it was good to be with my children again. We went bowling, had a burger, then a trip to the park to ride on swings and roundabouts. Hearing their shrieks of laughter brought joy to my life and I regretted that our lives had been so disrupted by my inability to live with their mother.

I'd booked a Travelodge to stay in and had specified twin beds, I was at a loss to know why Julie had cut me out of her life so abruptly and didn't want to presume on our previous status. Nevertheless my cock twitched at the memory of sleeping with her.

The day before the course was due to start, I picked Julie up from her Centre, pulling into the car park. She was ready and I watched as she pulled her suitcase along behind her. I had put all my clothes in a rucksack, but they'd said that rucksacks would be provided for those that didn't have them. She was dressed in company uniform but I was surprised that she had the uniform skirt on. When they'd first been issued Julie had complained about them, saying they were too short and revealing, but Head Office had told her they were very popular. With whom they didn't say, but she had a good idea it wasn't the people who had to wear them.

I got out of the car, my stomach churning slightly and we hugged lightly and air kissed, then I helped her in with the suitcase and she settled into the passenger seat, tugging her skirt down over her thighs. "Still wearing the skirt then Julie?"

"I have to occasionally to demonstrate to my staff that it's part of what is expected of them, but I still don't like it. Anyway I spilled chlorine down my trousers the other day and they're ruined now, so it was this or not a lot!" We set off and gradually the coolness melted a little, and we started to bring each other up to date on our families and life in general, as well as having a good old moan about the idiots that ran the company. Neither of us quite knew what to expect from the team building, although I suspected that Julie would find it less comfortable than me.

It was getting late when we arrived at the hotel, and we made our way to our room. It was as specified, a twin although the beds were both pretty big. We grabbed a bite to eat at the in-house restaurant and went back upstairs. "I just want to phone Mum," Julie said, "you go in the bathroom first." I took my time and came out just as she finished her call. "Everything's OK," she informed me, "they're both excited at having Grandma and Grandad to themselves for a few days."

She went in the bathroom and closed the door as I took my clothes off, just leaving my boxers on, and slid into bed, leaving the light on. Julie emerged shortly afterwards, still fully dressed, and turning away from me, pulled her top over her head. She had a black bra on, contrasting nicely with her fair skin. She unzipped her skirt and slid it down revealing conservative pair of black panties.

She caught my look, and commented, "Perving as usual I see. Can't wear anything sexier as everyone can see up my skirt when I bend down." She slipped into bed, wriggled around a bit, then produced her bra and panties. I remembered that she hated sleeping in a bra as she said "Just as colleagues, yes?"

"Just as colleagues, Julie."

All was quiet for a while until I heard a rustling of the bedclothes and in the dim light could see the covers moving. I looked across at her and saw her looking at me. "I just thought that I might try to relax a little and perhaps get myself off. Friends can do that can't they? In separate beds. I don't mind if you do as well."

My hand slid down to my cock and I remembered her gorgeous body, now naked in the bed beside me, her fingers playing with herself as I started to squeeze an ever hardening penis.

Silence reigned for a while, broken only by the sound of moving covers. Without warning she swung her legs out of her bed, giving me a quick glimpse of breasts swinging, and slipped into my bed. "Good friends can do it in the same bed can't they?" I could feel the bed shaking as her hands worked between her legs, then "Really good friends can help each other can't they?"

A hand reached out and clasped my cock as I slid an arm across her chest and caressed her breasts, felling that familiar softness, with her small nipples. "What do close friends do Julie?"

"They make love." She pulled me over on top of her, and opening her legs guided me to her wet, waiting pussy. I slipped in, her folds opening up easily and I found myself buried deep in her pussy. "Oh David, how I've missed you. I'm sorry. Fuck me David, fuck me like you used to do, put your cock in me and make me cum, fill me up." I began to move in and out of her, feeling the warmth and wetness of her pussy, her muscles squeezing me gently. Our lips met and we kissed, long and passionately as her arms came round me, crushing me against her breasts.

I realised I'd missed her so much, that feeling of closeness with another person, of sharing thoughts and feelings, of being as one as we'd made love, and now I was back inside her where I wanted to be, where I knew I belonged. Together we moved, each feeling our arousal beginning, then building, ever upwards until with a final surge I came inside Julie's pussy, as her contractions signalled her own orgasm. I stayed on top, unwilling to separate our bodies until my softening cock slowly slipped out of her pussy.

Julie cuddled up to me," David I'm so sorry I cut you out of my life, it was the last thing I wanted but it just snowballed." I let her speak although I was desperate to know more. "I was so happy to be with you and have my own Centre, but I just didn't realise how hard it was. There was no comfort of someone else to pass decisions on to and I struggled. The kids started playing up because I wasn't there enough for them and then Dad got pneumonia, Mum couldn't babysit, and it all started falling apart. I longed to ask for your help, but you'd been so supportive of me getting the job that I felt I'd be letting you down. I realise now what I'd come so close to losing. You."

"My Darling, you should have come to me. It's no shame to seek help when you need it, you'll not realise how much I relied on you as my Deputy, knowing there's always someone at your back. That's what this course is all about, learning to place your trust in someone, knowing we are there for you no matter what." She pulled me in for a hug, and kissed me. "We're back together now, that's all that matters."

We fell asleep, waking at first light and making love again, Julie taking charge and riding me cowgirl style. I held her hands, interlocking fingers as she rode me, seeing her pussy engulf my cock as her breasts swayed on her chest. She'd kept her shaven mound I noticed, relishing the sight of her lips stretching round me, seeing her clit still nestling in its protective hood as we moved faster and faster, finally cumming together, my cum filling her pussy once more, powerful jets coating her insides as her pussy contracted around me.

She fell away, "I love you David," she murmured.

"I love you too Jules," I replied.

There was only time for a rushed shower and a quick breakfast and we were off to the meeting point, a local Leisure Centre where we met our fellow attendees. Everyone else seemed to know each other well, but were friendly enough towards us. The Regional Manager stood up and started the briefing.

"OK, we're going to transport you into Snowdonia where you'll be for the next few days, there will be group activities for two days focussing on team work and mutual reliance. You will not be staying there however, you will be split into pairs and each pair will have to find our way to their tent a few miles away where you will spend the two nights. I'm afraid the facilities are a bit basic, but that's part of the whole experience.

Now we'd normally split you into single sex pairs, but we have an odd number courtesy of our West Country colleagues, so if it's alright with them I'll put them in as one mixed sex group." I thought the idea of sex sounded good so I nodded, seeing Julie doing the same. "Right, good luck to you all."

There followed a safety briefing and a quick lecture on survival techniques. The lecturer ended up with the key points, "The basic rules are keep warm and dry. If it turns nasty find shelter, and remember that two bodies can keep warmer if they are close together. Your body heat may save your friend, so don't be shy."

I watched as Julie transferred the contents of her suitcase into a rucksack then we were all loaded onto a minibus and we set off. Each pair was dropped off at different locations with a guide and soon it was our turn. "OK, guys, this way," instructed the guide and we set off following closely in his footsteps. It wasn't actually that far and soon we came across a reasonably large tent. "This is you," he intoned, "there's food and plenty of water, and there is a stream just over there for washing. The weather actually looks to be very warm for the next few days so make sure you stay well hydrated.

The Activity Centre is about five miles that way," he pointed out the actual location on a map, "and you'll have to be there by ten each morning. I'll come round once a day to make sure you're still alive."

"Sorry," said Julie, "but where are the toilets?"

"Over there behind that rock," he indicated an outcrop about twenty yards away.

"I can't see any," said Julie.

"No you wouldn't, we've dug the hole for you and put some boards down. Once you've finished just shovel some earth on top."

"You cannot be serious?" interjected Julie.

"I'm afraid I am, just what did you think we meant by wild camping? There are some toilets at the Activity Centre though if you can hang on." With that he took his leave. Julie and I wandered over to look at the toilet and sure enough it was just a hole in the ground, seemingly about three feet deep, surrounded by some planks to stand on.

"Well if they think I'm going to dangle my arse over that they've got another think coming. I'll just go at the Activity Centre."

I looked into the tent and saw that there was one bedroom with an inflatable mattress in it and two sleeping bags. It didn't look too uncomfortable and we started to settle in. Cooking facilities were a bit basic, but there was plenty of pasta and rice and dehydrated vegetables and what passed for meat. We soon settled in and I made some reasonably palatable dinner. Washing up was a bit difficult, we had to heat some water but finally all was done and we could relax a bit more.

The weather was indeed fine and both of us were wearing tee shirts and shorts. Julie was again horrified that washing facilities were pretty much non-existent and all I could suggest was that we heat a bit of water and wash down as best we could. As it was getting late, Julie decided to wait until the morning. "You'll just have to put up with my smell," she quipped.

I went for a final pee before bed, leaving Julie to go in and get settled. When I returned Julie was already in her sleeping bag, or rather our sleeping bag, for she'd unzipped them and joined them together. She looked coquettishly up at me, "Basic survival technique number one, shared bodily warmth. I'm cold and you need to come and warm me up!"

"Julie, it must be eighteen degrees out there!"

"It wasn't that sort of warmth I was talking about." She pulled back the top pf the bag showing me her bare breasts. Grinning, I stripped off all my clothes and slipped in beside her, immediately she pulled me into her and threw a leg over mine. Our lips met and I snaked a hand to her breast, cupping it as I felt a hand encircle my erect cock.

"That's what I like, a man who comes to bed prepared for action." She slithered down and I felt her warm lips surrounding my cock as she sucked me into her mouth, her hands fondling my balls and stroking the base of my cock. The pleasure seemed to go on for ever, then she slid back up, "My turn now," as she straddled my head and all I could see was her pussy, completely bald, her lips parted slightly showing her pinkness inside. I lifted my head and licked her. Long slow licks all along her slit, starting near her bum, then along to her clit, my tongue flicking at that sensitive button, then back again.

She began to move her hips and grabbed the sides of my head, pulling me against her and rubbing her pussy over my face and I could taste the juices flooding out of her, covering my mouth and lips. She slid backwards down my body until she was astride my hips, then reaching down she guided my cock to her pussy and slid it slowly in. I could feel her warmth, could feel her walls expanding to take me in until our bodies were touching. She bent forward and laid her chest on mine, her breasts squashed between us, once more our mouths found each other, our tongues playing.

"Let's forget the course, let's just stay here and make love," she murmured in my ear.

"I think they might come looking."

"Let them, all I want is you."

We began to move, our bodies rocking in harmony as my cock slid in and out of Julie's pussy. Gradually we moved faster, each thrust deeper and harder, my hands on Julie's buttocks, pulling her onto me as she thrust back down. She sat up, her breasts resplendent on her chest as she threw her head back, ramming herself down on me as I thrust hard up into her.

"Jules, I'm going to cum!"

"Cum then David, I'm so close, cum in me."

I erupted inside her, powerful jets squirting deep inside her pussy as I felt her contract round me and once more collapse onto my chest. She rolled away and cuddled up to my side, "Hold me David." I pulled her into me and in that position we drifted off to sleep.

It wasn't an easy night, the bag got hot and we threw it back, then the chill crept in and we cuddled together and when I woke I was on my side, my erect cock pressing against her thigh, my hand resting on her chest. I found her breast and cupped it, my thumb lightly grazing over her nipple as I felt it harden. I played with her breasts for a while, relishing the softness of the flesh, then slid my hand down over her stomach to her pussy, her legs were slightly apart and I could feel her soft folds. Gently I eased them apart and ran my finger up and down, feeling her warm moist slit.

I leaned forward and slipped a nipple into my mouth, my tongue sliding over it, sucking softly on it as my fingers penetrated deeper, then finding her entrance and slipping in. Her legs opened wider and sensing she was awake I pulled my hand back, but she took hold of it and firmly put it back on her pussy. "You've started so you've got to finish." Smiling I pushed my finger back inside her, then another as my thumb found her clit and drew little circles on it.

She was very wet now, my fingers sliding easily in and out. "Put another one in," she croaked and I pushed a third finger inside her as her hand took over on her clit. Her hips were moving now, lifting off the air mattress as she pushed back against me. My mouth found her other breast, sucking on the nipple, then back to the first as I frigged her harder and faster. With a sudden jolt she lifted her hips into the air and I could feel the pulsing of her pussy as she came, her body shuddering as waves of pleasure coursed through her.

12