Team Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please tell me this isn't a dream," she implored, her eyes still shut as her hand found my cock and started to stroke it. "Feels real enough." I slid over between her legs and my cock found her sopping pussy, sliding in easily as I penetrated her deeply, pushing right in and then slowly pulling out. I felt the need to move faster and increased the pace, Julie came again, her pussy clamping hard round me and I felt my own orgasm rise, then I came, filling her with my cum, hot and thick.

I pulled out and rolled away, my cock on her thigh as I fondled her breast. "I love waking up next to you," Julie murmured, "especially when you do that to me."

I looked at my watch, "Time to get moving I'm afraid, I'll get up and put some water on for tea." I slipped out of the bag, feeling the chilly air as Julie snuggled back down. I dressed quickly and as promised put a pan of water on to heat, then made my way to the hole in the ground. Finished I returned and made a cup of tea for us both, taking it into Julie who had gone back to sleep. "Come on Jules, you've got to get up."

She did stir and sat up, stretching her arms above her head, her nipples turning hard as the cooler air hit them. "I like this teamwork thingy, so far I've had a wank, a fuck, and a cup of tea. What do I get next?"

"A bucket of cold water to wash in! No, you've been spoiled again, there's enough hot water for you to have a wash, but I'd put some clothes on first, it's a bit chilly out there." We drank our tea and Julie got out of her bag and pulled pair of track pants and a sweat shirt on as I poured some cereal. She came into the awning area and looked distastefully at the bowl of water as she took a flannel out of her bag.

"Thanks to you I've got cum oozing out of me for the rest of the day."

"I rather thought we managed that together, you know, working as a team!"

"Ha bloody ha!" complained Julie as she lowered the track pants to her knees and washed her pussy, rinsing away as much of the cum as possible, then carefully drying herself as I looked on, feeling my cock starting to react.

Next she took off her sweat shirt, her nipples going hard again. She washed round her breasts then her armpits, just as a voice from outside called "Are you two OK in there?" The flap opened and our guide from the previous day stuck his head in. "Oops sorry!" He said, backing out rather slowly, his eyes never leaving Julie as she covered herself with her arm.

I couldn't help but laugh and Julie threw the wet flannel at me, causing her breasts to bobble very attractively. "Bastard!" she hissed. I went outside and told him we were fine as he apologised for his intrusion. "Are you a couple then?" He asked.

"Sort of." I replied.

He left and we had breakfast, Julie finished dressing then went for a pee behind the tent, unable to face the hole in the ground. We hoisted our emergency packs on our backs and set off for the Activity Centre. It was turning into another very pleasant day and the walk wasn't hard. We strolled along, holding hands where the terrain permitted until we arrived at the Activity Centre. Actually it was just a flat area with some large tents around it, and at the back a row of portaloos. "Thank God for that," breathed a relieved Julie.

We checked in and were immediately split up into groups, the two of us being separated. It was the usual stuff, building a bridge to get over a river, imaginary of course, getting a team over an electrified fence, exercises most people had done before, but the point was to get people talking and co-operating with each other.

Lunch time came and Julie found me. "Those portaloos make the hole in the ground seem like the toilets at the Ritz! They stink to high heaven and are filthy. I can't go in there, even for a pee." I looked at her and shrugged, earning myself a punch on the arm.

It wasn't a bad day overall. The group was pretty good company and there were some laughs along the way, and we sat around for a while afterwards having a quick beer. We set off back accompanied by two other pairs, all men and we walked along together until the path split and the others turned off. As soon as we were out of sight Julie breathed a huge sigh of relief and shrugged off her pack, then quickly undid her shorts and pulled them down with her panties.

I turned to face her and saw a thick stream of pee, squirting from her pussy, spattering noisily on the ground, "Sorry, couldn't hold that any longer," she apologised, then looking at my crotch, "but I forgot, you quite like this sort of thing don't you?" Impishly she opened her legs wider to give me a better view, then beckoned me over to her. She reached up and still peeing undid my shorts and pulled out my semi-hard cock, giving it a quick stroke, then put it in her mouth.

I was most pleasantly surprised and could only really stand there as Julie sucked me deeper into her mouth, my cock becoming rock hard in seconds. Looking down I could see that her stream had ceased, and she stood up and led me over to a low stone wall. She bent forward over it and spread her legs in open invitation. "Look at that view," she commented, "magnificent isn't it." I could only agree as I lined myself up with her opening and pushed steadily in.

It wasn't love making so much as simple fucking, me holding her hips and pumping hard into her. She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit as I pushed a hand up under her top and found her breast, squeezing it hard through her bra. Harder I rammed into her until I felt my cum rising, "Not in me David," Julie gasped and as I felt my orgasm on me, I pulled out of her and rubbed myself furiously. Julie spun round and leaning back against the wall thrust three fingers inside her and frigged herself, her fingers a blur.

Both of us came at the same time, me spraying my cum over the ground in front of me as Julie's knees slowly buckled and she slipped to the ground, her back propped against the wall. We looked at each other. "Well it's good to know we can work together to achieve a common objective," I quoted from the lessons of the day and we began to laugh. We rearranged our clothes and finished the journey back to our tent.

We had a simple dinner and tired from the exertions of the day and the clean fresh air, decided on an early night. The weather had changed, the air grew heavy and it was quite warm, and I predicted a storm at some point. We made do with a cuddle and a kiss before going to sleep, and after tossing and turning for a while in the stuffy atmosphere, fell asleep.

I was woken by a groan from beside me, then a soft moaning as I sensed Julie rubbing herself. "You're not getting yourself off are you Jules?" I asked.

"No, I've got bloody stomach cramps, they hurt like hell and I keep going all hot and cold."

"Just try to relax Julie, they'll go away." I put my arm around her shoulders to provide some comfort but from the way her groaning increased it wasn't working.

"It's no use, I need to go to the toilet," she groaned.

"Here take the torch, Jules, it's a bit of a dodgy path, and you don't want to fall over."

"David, will you come with me, I'm not certain I won't pass out." I helped Julie on with a tee shirt and she slipped a pair of panties on, me pulling just my shorts on, and both of us slipping our hiking boots on, we staggered out of the tent. Julie was obviously in quite some pain as she was virtually bent double, stopping several times on the short distance to our hole in the ground.

We got there eventually and I shone the torch down onto the hole and the surrounding boards. Julie looked at it disdainfully, then took her panties right off handed them to me and squatted over the hole. I could see her pussy and arse quite clearly in the torch light as Julie complained, "It's not a bloody spotlight David."

"Sorry," I apologised, and moved the focus of the light away, although I could still see her quite clearly. She was visibly straining now, grunting and groaning, and I could see her back hole flexing, stretching then tightening again. More grunts and then I saw her open slightly, a darkness inside. Once more closed, further groans and then her arse opened and kept opening.

There was clearly something on the way out and despite my natural good manners I was transfixed by the sight in front of me. Wider and wider grew the opening and a large brown log started to emerge, stretching her beyond anything I could have imagined possible. Out it slipped, seemingly going on forever, then suddenly it broke off and fell into the hole. I felt a spot on my naked back, then another and I realised that it was now starting to rain, heavy drops falling with increasing force.

"That's all I fucking need," complained Julie as she too felt the heavy drops falling on her. More straining and her arse opened again, an even larger log appearing, going on for ever, dangling from her, then breaking and falling. Still it kept coming and I wondered if it would ever stop. Finally it did, one or two smaller lumps escaping but then her arse went back to its normal state, flexing and closing, then a stream of pee escaped from her closed pussy lips, cascading down into the hole.

"Oh bollocks, I didn't bring the loo roll," complained Julie, as I handed it over, her eyes beaming gratitude at me. She tore off a wad and wiped herself with it as the rain fell even harder.

She stood and I gave her the torch, "Take this and go back to the tent, I'll throw some earth down and join you." She disappeared and I took the shovel and threw some of the piled earth down, then beat a hasty retreat.

When I got back she was just sitting on the mattress, her tee shirt soaked, her arms round her body, shivering, both from the cold and the relief that she clearly felt. "Here, let's get you out of that tee shirt," I instructed, helping her pull it over her head. I grabbed a towel and began to dry her off, running the towel over her body, under her breasts, then down her arms and finally her legs, rubbing briskly to get the circulation going again. I got her into her sweatshirt and handed her panties over, still dry.

"I can't," she said, "not yet". She fumbled in her bag and brought out a pack of wet wipes, removed one and opening her legs began to wipe it carefully over her pussy and bum, gently cleaning and soothing. Another one, cleaning inside her folds and she was satisfied, then taking her panties and slipping them on. She slid down inside her bag as I took off my shorts, dried myself and slipped in beside her, drawing her tight into my body to share our warmth.

"Thank you David, I don't know how I would have managed without you, but I am so embarrassed." Her hand found my cock and clasped it, "How can you have a hard-on after witnessing that?" she asked. In all honesty I couldn't answer her! Poo had never been my strong subject, even with my kids, but somehow this was different.

"I suppose anal is well off the menu now you've seen that?" she commented.

"I never knew anal was on the menu to start with." I answered blandly.

"It certainly wasn't on the main menu, but it might have found its way onto a Specials board one day." In the dim light I saw her smile and we kissed as I continued to hold her close.

At first light I woke, lying on my back, my cock firmly clasped in Julie's hand. She was stroking it gently, running her hand up and down it, just firmly enough to send pleasant sensations through my body. "Ah, you're awake, now I can give you your reward." Her head sank down and her mouth enveloped my cock taking it deep inside her, her lips working round the head, then back down, right to her throat. Her hand was clasped round the base, squeezing and stroking as her breasts dangled appealingly below her. I reached out and cupped one, feeling its weight in my hand as her head bobbed up and down.

Her mouth left my cock momentarily, "Do you mind if we don't have sex this morning, I'm a bit tender down there at the moment?" I mumbled my assent, the size of what came out of her last night still etched deeply into my memory.

She worked assiduously on my cock, her mouth feeling very wet and warm and I felt my arousal growing and growing. Finally I could feel my cum building and warned her, "Julie!" But she merely shook her head and continued to suck at me. My hips bucked and I felt myself spurt into her mouth, still she kept her lips closed, her throat bobbing as she swallowed everything I had. Finally I was done and she pulled me out of her mouth, wiping her lips with the back of her hand, as she drew in great lungfuls of air.

I lay back, "Julie that was wonderful."

"Good, now I reckon I only owe you another 49 and we'll be even. Aside from being sore, it's a lot easier to wash my mouth out than my vee-jay-jay!"

Julie rolled onto her back and I snuggled up to her side, then tentatively slipped my hand down to her clit and began to tease it, just pushing the pad of my finger to stimulate her. She didn't seem to mind, and indeed I felt her body start to respond, her hips slightly moving. My lips found her nipple, and began to tease and nibble at it as my fingers continued our gentle stimulation, pressing ever so gently down on that hardening little nub.

Little sighs and grunts and soft moans were now starting to come from Julie's mouth, and I could hear her breath rasping trough her nose. Her hips were almost gyrating now, encouraging me to increase the intensity of my touching and I complied, using more fingers and pulling the skin around her clit taut with each circle. Faster and harder I circled until with an explosive grunt Julie's orgasm broke and her hips bucked as I pressed hard down on her clit.

She stilled and turned to hug me, then lay back again, "I'll have my tea now thank you, and can you prepare my bath, well bowl of lukewarm water!" Laughing we got up and prepared for the day. Aside from having to lug all our gear over to the Activity Centre, the second day was much like the first, although we were greeted by an announcement that due to several complaints the day before, the portaloos had now all been emptied and cleaned. A group of women immediately went to inspect them and came back pronouncing themselves satisfied.

A final wrap up, emphasising the need to work together and help each other and we were put back onto the minibus and transported to where we'd all left our cars, the pair of us driving to our hotel, both looking forward to a long hot bath. It was quite late when we got back and we decided to grab a burger before we got there. Wearily we checked in and found our room, dropping our bags inside the door and collapsing on the bed. "You go in first, I want to check on the kids."

I went into the bathroom and ran a bath, then stripping off my clothes sank gratefully into it. I knew I should wash myself but the water was so relaxing that I just lay there. I could hear Julie finishing off her conversation and then she appeared at the doorway. "That looks nice, I think I'll join you."

She stripped off her clothes, but then sat down on the toilet. I looked on as she peed, then came a series of small farts and my expression turned to one of horror. "Don't worry David, I'm empty, no pooing for me for a day or so!" She stood and stepped into the bath with me, settling down between my legs, her back against my chest. I reached round and cupped a breast as she put her hand over mine.

"When we get home why don't you come for a sleepover, and bring your children as well. I think it would be nice for them to get to know us all better and get used to seeing us together. I don't want to lose you like I nearly did last time."

"I'd like that very much," I replied, "In fact I've got them again next weekend so we could do it then."

"Great, it's a date and perhaps we can revisit the menus at the same time."

12