Team Building

Story Info
Ketna, Xerxes, and R'Vindr resolve their conflicts with sex.
10.7k words
5
1.6k
00

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyLibido
LadyLibido
39 Followers

#######Author's Note#######

Unfortunately, the installment that was supposed to appear before this one, is too hot for Literotica. To summarize the events, Xerxes assaulted R'Vindr for talking about him to Ketna.

R'Vindr, not one to be bullied without retaliation, sets up a 'prank' on Xerxes to force him into confrontation, with Ketna there to witness and hopefully, punish Xerxes for his actions. What results is unexpected for all parties involved, how it ends up in sex is certainly a shock to all three, given the circumstances. It's not makeup sex by any means, but it sure is sex.

#########################

Not one to let the abuse he had been put through be ignored, after repairs and recovery, R'Vindr got to work on a plan to retaliate against Xerxes. Fortunately for him, Xerxes' current genital hardware had been subcontracted by another modder, one using R'Vindr's system. The outer work wasn't his personally but the firmware and neural interface was all R'Vindr's, giving him access to certain updates; and he could use that to his advantage. One firmware patch specifically for Xerxes' hardware and the mob boss would be compromised in an unexpected way. Once installed, the next time Xerxes tried to get off, his dick would cut off sensation just before the point of climax, leaving him unable to actually orgasm at all. To cause additional insult, R'Vindr left Xerxes' pussy as-is, he'd be able to climax with any internal stimuli, but any contact with his dick and he'd suffer a stolen orgasm once again.

The patch was easy to code, a simple fork of systems used for long-term chastity users, hardly took more than an hour. Once it was sent off all he had to do was wait until Xerxes got around to updating the firmware. But the moment he updated, R'Vindr would be notified and from there he would carefully calculate a confrontation. His contractor was told ahead of time to forward Xerxes' contact to him if there was a complaint about not being able to orgasm. He also made certain to warn the contractor and his staff they may need to hide afterward, to avoid Xerxes' potentially going after any of them first.

It was a little over a month by the time Xerxes downloaded the firmware update. It took two days before he sent the angry notice to his modder that it wasn't working right. R'Vindr responded to the forwarded complaint with instructions that if he wanted his dick to work again, he had to drop by R'Vindr's place. Not wanting to repeat the risk of another assault, R'Vindr ensured his own safety by urgently requesting Ketna also arrive at his location, before Xerxes. This involved her, after all, and if his reading of her was correct, she would take care of things once she found out. He had kept her in the dark about everything that had happened and planned to lay it all out in the safest manner possible.

Ketna arrived promptly, swiftness encouraged due to the urgency of R'Vindr's request. When she entered the empty living room, she was puzzled.

"R'Vindr?" She called out, knowing he had security of all kinds monitoring his home and would hear it easily enough.

"I'll be there in a moment." R'Vindr's voice could be heard over the intercom.

In addition to setting up the fix to Xerxes' junk, he had sealed himself in the room in the event Xerxes arrived before Ketna did. With her presence secured he could safely wait in the living room with her.

"You mentioned it was urgent but didn't give any details, is everything alright?" Ketna asked as she saw R'Vindr enter the living room.

"No, it isn't." R'Vindr answered flatly. "I'll explain soon but only after my other guest arrives."

R'Vindr walked in as far as the closest couch to the hall, but stood behind it, not sitting down. As though he was keeping a barrier between himself and the door.

"Who's the other guest?" Ketna asked cautiously.

"You'll see him when he gets here."

He was always one to be direct with her, so the evasiveness about the topic had her concerned.

"Are you in any danger of some kind?" She asked.

R'Vindr held his head in the direction of the front door for a second before he answered. "If not for your presence I likely would be."

The potential for R'Vindr to be in danger put Ketna into a state of alert. She straightened her posture, focusing her attention to the door and who might walk through. If someone was here to hurt R'Vindr, she wasn't going to allow it. Heavy steps could be heard by her outside the door, it opened before the guest had a chance to knock or ring the doorbell.

Ketna's heart sank when she saw who it was.

Xerxes looked especially pissed when he first walked through. But the moment he saw Ketna, he froze in a strange state of rage and panic.

"The fuck's she doin' here?" Was the first thing Xerxes said, motioning to Ketna.

"Because this involves her." R'Vindr responded tempered.

"You're in on this?!" Xerxes exclaimed.

"What the fuck are you taking about, 'in on' what?" Ketna asked

"No, she isn't," R'Vindr interrupted. "I am solely the reason why you are here, Xerxes, Ketna is here because I requested her presence, because there is something we need to all clear the air on."

A sinking feeling caught up with Ketna as she started to put the pieces together of what this altercation possibly meant. When she saw Xerxes move in R'Vindr's direction she put herself in front of him which stopped him in his place.

"Clear the air on what?" Ketna asked cautiously, staring at Xerxes a moment longer before turning her attention to R'Vindr.

"A month ago, Xerxes showed up at my place to discuss something rather delicate, or so I thought. Apparently, you had mentioned to him our discussion about his assets and because of that he saw fit to accuse me of breaking our agreement, an agreement to not speak to anyone about his pussy. And then proceeded to rip open my chest and fuck my innards, while attempting to asphyxiate me." R'Vindr explained clearly and perhaps a little quickly, keeping careful watch of Xerxes as he did so.

"You What?!" Ketna's voice was loud and sharp, as her head snapped in Xerxes' direction.

Xerxes snarled, glaring daggers at R'Vindr, barely holding himself back from retaliating. Instead he opted to shout just as aggressively to defend his actions, gesturing his own frustration.

"It shouldn't fuckin matter that it was you. One day it's you, next day it's some dickhead that just fuckin stumbles on the right words and next thing I know everyone's gonna be talking about it." Amidst the bravado there were hints of genuine distress that were difficult to pick up on.

"But that is not what fucking happened." Ketna got herself much closer. "You want to know how that conversation happened? I saw you leaving R'Vindr's place and I confronted him about why you were there. He tried to claim it was mod related but I knew something was off and I pressed him for more. I was the one that brought up you having a snatch." Ketna aggressively motioned to herself to emphasize her point.

Xerxes huffed and pulled back, looking off to the side as though he was being unfairly lectured.

"R'Vindr didn't want to talk and tried to deflect the subject multiple times. I practically cornered him about it and he only talked because he knew me well enough to trust my judgment. All of this you would have found out earlier if you had just fucking asked me the night I brought it up." Ketna took a step in closer. "It was the Whole. Fucking. Reason." Ketna jabbed at Xerxes' chest at the end of each word. "Why, I brought it up that night. I even fucking asked you if you were okay and you told me it was fine."

"Cus that was none'a your fuckin' buisness!" Xerxes finally spoke, shouting down at Ketna. "He and I had an agreement, he knew damn well what woulda happened if he crossed it." Xerxes gestured at R'Vindr as he spoke. "I don't make good on that, that sends the message he can say whatever the fuck he wants without consequence. It don't matter 'bout his judgment, I need to know that he won't fuckin' talk, under any fuckin circumstance. And if he can't keep his trap shut, I'll make him shut it." Xerxes raised his gaze to R'Vindr still standing some distance away.

"What you did was still entirely disproportionate to the outcome." Ketna continued. "It's been months since R'Vindr told me that, and nothing happened, no one else knows, no information was spread. I'm the only person he's discussed this with. Nevermind the fact that if R'Vindr and I had never had that conversation, I likely would've never started fucking you again in the first place."

"So I was right." R'Vindr interjected.

Xerxes sneered, glaring at R'Vindr but ignored the statement, turning his attention back to Ketna. "What, so I'm just supposed to let this go? Do nothin cus you said so? You want I should start doin' that for fuckin everyone? 'Hey I know I said I'd kill you if y'talked, but none a'that fuckin matters anymore. Say whatever th'fuck you want.'" Xerxes used a mockingly jovial tone of voice to accentuate the matter. "Yeah that'll go over real well for me."

"For fucks sake you're being- Aauughhh" Ketna took a deep breath to get back on track. "No, that's not what I fucking said! I'm saying there are other ways to reestablish expectations when it's clear the person you're dealing with isn't interested in sabotaging you-"

"He sabotaged my dick!"

"After you sexually assaulted him!!" The retwart came reflexively. Ketna still had no context for what it was R'Vindr had done, but whatever the sabotage was, it couldn't have been nearly as bad as what he did to R'Vindr.

Xerxes didn't respond right away, in the pause Ketna saw it important to get up to speed. She still didn't know what Xerxes was so upset about.

"What- was it you did, anyway?" Ketna turned to R'Vindr.

"Patched his firmware so that sensation would cut out before climax." R'Vindr answered calmly.

Ketna snorted a laugh.

"Yeah, Ha Ha. Real, fuckin' funny." Xerxes interrupted loudly, though it was hard to tell if he was offended by the patch or that they were talking between each other about him without involving him. "Hey, maybe you two are lucky enough to operate in your own little fantasy world, but I work in the real one." He looped the conversation back around to make sure he could prove the point he had attempted to earlier. "And you know what happens when someone doesn't make good on their threats? Word gets out they're soft, and then suddenly, everyone's out there takin' advantage of that. You make it sound like you know how things work in the world, but it's clear you don't know a fucking thing."

"Yeah, I know what world you operate in, and I also know it's bullshit." Ketna snapped back. "Believe it or not, not everyone operates on the same 'I got mine' motivation you and your associates do, not everyone is eager to throw another under the bus to save their own skin. All instances of trust and respect aren't earned by fear of retaliation alone. Sometimes respect is garnered by mutual understanding and showing some respect on their behalf, not because of what you get out of it. And I know from experience that type of trust is a lot more real and lasting than whatever binds you've made out of a cycle of threats and retaliation."

Xerxes gave a jeering 'Tch at the suggestion.

Ketna was about to continue when Xerxes interrupted her.

"Y'know it's real fuckin' funny you going on about trust when your whole fuckin' life is sneakin' around and obfuscating the truth to get your way. You can't even show your face when you fuck. If the world is so fucking full of people that you can just trust outta respect then why the fuck livin' like this." Xerxes' motioned to Ketna's concealing attire.

"That's completely irrelevant to-"

"Hey, have you seen her face?" Xerxes raised his voice toward R'Vindr, pointing to Ketna as he did.

"What? No, of course not." R'Vindr answered quickly.

Xerxes had a slight self-satisfied smirk when he heard R'Vindr's answer, turning his gaze back to Ketna. "So you don't trust him enough to show your face but you expect me to trust him-"

"Hold on," Ketna interrupted sharply. "The issue of my identity has nothing to do with the fact that I don't trust him. Hell I'd trust him with my identity sooner than I'd trust you with it."

Xerxes looked particularly offended at that insinuation.

Ketna continued before he could get a word in. "He of all people knows the importance of one's identity and past being treated with respect, not a bargaining chip to be held over people."

"But you still don't want him to know." Xerxes was intent on making his point.

"No, I don't."

"Cus you'd have to kill him if he did." Xerxes insisted for the sake of his intended goal.

"What??? No!" Ketna exclaimed, particularly exasperated.

"You're telling me you wouldn't kill someone that figured out who you are, to make sure they don't spread it around." Xerxes sounded as though he was certain of his assessment.

"That's highly contextual! Are they using my identity to blackmail me? Or did they just figure it out on their own and aren't a threat? Maybe the knowledge is more of a danger to themselves than it is to me. Absolute consistency for the sake of it doesn't keep my secret more safe, it also doesn't make others more inclined to- Wait hold on, back up." In the middle of her and thought she retraced the conversation. "If this is about consistency why didn't you assault me?"

The question was enough to catch Xerxes by surprise, in his brief silence Ketna continued.

"In order for R'Vindr and I to even have that conversation, I had to bring it up. And when I confessed to you that night you said nothing to me about breach of privacy and the consequences for it. I've also towed the line with divulging your privacy in public, twice, and the worst you did was threaten me. So you already operate differently with different people."

"Alright, alright, fine!" Xerxes held up his hands as if shielding himself from further prodding. "Maybe I overreacted-" His sentence trailed off into an indiscernible grumble and his hands dropped heavy to his side. "What the fuck am I supposed to do about it now, huh?" He motioned in R'Vindr's general direction.

"Apologize." Kenta answered sharply.

R'Vindr had no expression to be read, but his posture straightened.

Xerxes huffed, his head leaned back as his eyes rolled.

"You remember how to do that, right? Or do I need to-"

"No!" He bit back sharply, interrupting Ketna.

Xerxes groaned again, rubbing the corners of both sets of eyes one set at a time. He lifted his head to look at R'Vindr directly.

"I'm sorry for-" Xerxes shifted his weight. "Assaulting you, choking you."

"And?" Ketna urged.

"What-" Xerxes sighed, raising his hand in an offering gesture before heavily dropping it to his side. "Whadiyah want t'make up for it."

"Suck my dick." R'Vindr announced flatly.

Xerxes huffed and sneered, "I'm trying t'fuckin reconcile and you're just gonna blow me off?"

"No, you misunderstand, I want you to do exactly what I said. Suck. My. Dick." R'Vindr pointed down to his crotch to emphasize his point.

Xerxes scrowled.

"You could say I want you to blow me off." R'Vindr joked in a more brazen fashion.

Xerxes gave a low grumble, even less happy than he was previously.

"All things considered, that's a pretty generous accommodation to forgive you after everything you did." Ketna chimed in, emphasizing what it was Xerxes was supposed to be apologizing for in the first place.

" 'Forgive' " R'Vindr used quotation fingers when he stated the word. "Is not the term I would use. At best I'd say I'd put it behind me."

"Then what's the fuckin' point?!"

"To make amends." Ketna cut in before Xerxes could rant. "You correct something you wronged without expectation of reward because it shows that you are more than just empty platitude. Because this isn't about you, it's about the person you've hurt. And if you want to show you have any concern or respect for the person you're apologizing to at all, and that you actually mean it, you do it for their sake, not yours."

There was a tense silence as Xerxes mulled on what Ketna said. Ketna braced herself for the possibility that Xerxes would decide he would never bend to show anyone respect, let alone concern, and simply leave. to linger on that thought long.

"No, No!" Xerxes took a step back shaking his head, his head, his voice raising with each No. "Y'Know what. No! Fuck you. Fuck botha' you!" Xerxes spat out, gesturing to the two of them before he turned heel and walked out the door.

Ketna exhaled her shoulders dropping, disappointed but not surprised. R'Vindr's own tension left his body as well, and he turned to lean on the back of the couch he had been standing behind.

R'Vindr thumbed at the door Xerxes just left through, while facing Kenta. "Please don't tell me this is an 'I can fix him' thing. I can tell you're much more involved with him than you let on before."

"Oh god, no." There was an unmistakable offense in the tone of her voice. "This was- Has been- a 'he's awful but unfortunately in a way that pushes all my buttons' sort of thing. Thought I'd fuck him a few times and get it out of my system but.." Her voice trailed off "Never suspected it would go on for this long."

"You going to keep seeing him after this?" R'Vindr didn't do anything to hide the judgemental tone in his voice.

"After this?" Ketna paused, shaking her head. "It's funny, a couple weeks ago I was done with him, thought that was it. But then things happened and we hooked up again.. Things changed, kinda- But after this-" Ketna paid R'Vindr a glance, visor hiding the look of remorse on her face. "I'm not sure that I can."

"Good." R'Vindr shot back, not hiding his disdain at all.

The reaction stung Ketna but she appreciated the honesty, nor did she blame him. R'Vindr pushed himself off of the back of the couch. He looked up at nothing, observing something Ketna could not see, then turned to her.

"He's still in the driveway for some godforsaken reason." R'Vindr's voice was a mix of angry and tired. "I'd appreciate if you'd stay here until he was gone for good, but after that I'll need you to leave."

"Sure, I can do that." Ketna nodded.

R'Vindr remained in place, Ketna paced idly about the room, waiting for updates that she could not see herself. A few tense minutes passed before R'Vindr's posture changed to one of an alert stand. "He's coming back." He sounded as worried as he was perplexed.

Ketna braced herself, expecting him to beat down the door, but instead, all she heard was him shouting up at the camera that was stationed there when the door didn't open for him.

"Open up! I wanna- I wanna talk about this again!"

Ketna glanced back and forth between the door and R'Vindr. R'Vindr groaned heavily, leaning fully on the couch. With great effort he finally stated. "Alright, fine."

The door opened and Xerxes walked in stiffly. He smelled strongly of cigar smoke but his hands were empty. He huffed before he spoke.

"I suck your dick," Xerxes pointed to himself, then back to R'Vindr. "you fix my dick?" His question was flat, almost resigned, more statement than question.

R'Vindr studied Xerxes for some time before he finally answered.

"On her honor." R'Vindr pointed to Ketna.

Xerxes looked over to Ketna with an expression she couldn't quite read, but turned his head away before she could study it.

"So we doing this behind the couch or you gonna sit down?" Xerxes took a few steps closer, waiting for R'Vindr to settle in wherever he was planning on doing this.

"Yeah, I'll sit down." There was a sense of caution in R'Vindr's voice before he walked away from behind the couch. To his surprise, Xerxes didn't lunge at him, but was still cautious.

Xerxes said nothing but held his arms out in 'well?' gesture, ushering him to speed it up.

LadyLibido
LadyLibido
39 Followers