Team Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not jacking you off," R'Vindr sounded offended at the suggestion, then raised his head in Ketna's direction. "But she can."

Xerxes immediately reached out to grab for Ketna's leg. "You heard him." He announced almost jovially as he began to drag her in under him, only to be halted by R'Vindr grabbed him by the arm.

"No," R'Vindr practically snapped. "I am not sitting back and watching you two fuck. Roll over on your back, I'm going to keep using your pussy while she rides you."

Xerxes huffed in protest but seemed more perturbed about being ordered to do something than he was at the proposed setup itself. He let Ketna go, waiting for her to get out of the way so he could turn around and drop down on his back onto the back. He didn't wait for Ketna to move, reaching out for her arm to drag her over to him before he even fully hit the bed.

"Get on-"

"I was going to." Ketna balanced herself from the pull, pulling her arm back which Xerxes released when he felt her leg make its first contact with his torso.

From there, Ketna slid a leg over Xerxes' midsection, sliding herself back to position herself on his dick. She had only just eased herself onto the head of his dick when he grabbed her by the hips and shoved her down while thrusting his dick upward into her at the same time with a loud grunt. With the work he had put into her cunny earlier and the remnants of Xerxes' own cum, the dick slid in easily. Seconds after Xerxes hilted himself into Ketna, R'Vindr slid his own dick back into Xerxes. Ketna felt him twitch inside her along with the grunt he gave at the renewed penetration.

R'Vindr's subsequent thrusts after the first remained equally fast and aggressive as the first, between that and the force against Xerxes' thighs prevented him from continuing his upward thrusts into Ketna. Instead she had to provide her own friction. Mustering up her focus, Ketna's thighs and hips went to work finding a rhythm she liked, grinding Xerxes' dick inside herself to her desires. Xerxes squirmed underneath her a little more with each time she made flush contact with his pelvis, the dual sensation ramping him up quickly.

Ketna could feel Xerxes' body tense beneath her, he was edging closer to climax faster than he had before. She attempted to speed up to bring about her own climax faster but was stopped in her tracks by Xerxes' renewed hold on her hips holding her fast to him. Between his eagerness to use his dick again and the dual stimulation, he was already riding his first orgasm since his dick's recovered function.

"Fuuuccckkk!!" Xerxes shouted in time with him cumming into Ketna. There was a sense of relief mixed in with his exclamation.

R'Vindr followed not long after, cumming with far less vocalization than Xerxes. In that same time, one of R'Vindr's hands lifted off of Xerxes's thigh to slide against Ketna's hip and down to her mons. Ketna leaned back into R'Vindr's chest, knowing exactly what he was going for and she was desperate for it.

The pressure against her mons complemented the pressure inside her even if there was no friction to speak of. Xerxes rocked his hips below her, not quite thrusting but providing some additional internal stimulus to what was happening externally. R'Vindr's fingers massaged her mons for a while longer before slip between where she met Xerxes, using fluids to coat his fingertips before his brought them back and traced delicate circles directly against her clit. Ketna stiffened and R'Vindr's other arm reached out and held her to him so that she wouldn't squirm out of place. The combination of the stimulation and R'Vindr's aggressive hold on her helped usher Ketna into another climax, whining as she ground herself against Xerxes' dick in the process. Xerxes grunted and panted loudly with the new sensation against his dick, still sensitive from his climax.

R'Vindr didn't keep up his manual teasing, easing off Ketna as soon as she shuddered in climax, at the same time he pulled out of Xerxes but remained where he stood. Without a dick to keep him in place, Xerxes found himself with the freedom to move again the way he wanted. The hold on Ketna's hips tightened with renewed vigor as he worked up to thrusting aggressively inside her again. Ketna whimpred still on the high of her last orgasm, body ready and eager to succumb to being used, no longer requiring focus to do the work herself. She could feel the tension building up already, when R'Vindr put a hand back on Xerxes' thigh.

"Slow down, you've monopolized her cunt for long enough." R'Vindr announced.

"Not fuckin' done yet." Xerxes grunted between thrusts, unwilling to do as he was told.

"I didn't say leave, I said slow down." R'Vindr shoved down one of Xerxes' thighs with a heavy hand, it was enough to make him halt.

"The fuck you want?!" Xerxes' voice was strained, frustrated by being denied his next climax.

"Wait." R'Vindr answered.

Ketna felt R'Vindr's fingers at her lips, finding space between them and where Xerxes' dick parted them. Sensation of the digits pressing them into Ketna's entrance alongside Xerxes' length was enough to make Xerxes pause, giving more attention to what R'Vindr was about to do. He raised his head, straining to see what he could from his position.

"Thought you weren't gonna give me a handy." He joked, very certain of his cleverness at the moment.

"I'm not, you idiot, I'm spreading her to get my dick in next to yours." R'Vindr wasn't particularly amused.

Xerxes glanced from Ketna, back to R'Vindr. "You even sure you can get it in?" There was smugness mixed with curiosity in his question.

"I am intimately familiar with her limits, I've shared her cunt with another dick multiple times." R'Vindr announced.

Dazed as she was from the orgasm before, Ketna still had sense enough to feel uniquely vulnerable, as R'Vindr announced her experience with this kind of scenario to Xerxes. She had worked so hard to get Xerxes to respect her, or at least something that functioned like respect, even while being so submissive to him. There was a twinge of fear that it could very easily be lost if Xerxes was aware of the extent she enjoyed being 'used'.

R'Vindr had only just slid the tip of his dick in past the entrance when Xerxes' arm caught R'Vindr by the shoulder, halting him in the process.

"We're switching." Xerxes ordered before R'Vindr had a chance to ask why he did that.

"Switching? You got some nerve barking orders at me-"

"I just got my dick back, wanna use it the way I use it before I leave." Xerxes sounded more frustrated than angry, almost pleading.

"Fine." R'Vindr conceded after a quiet pause, and pulled back.

Xerxes sat himself up with one hand, wrapping the other around Ketna before she had the chance to move.

"Figured you for a size queen but two at once, don't know why I didn't think of that before." Xerxes taunted Ketna as he held her against him, flipping his position with R'Vindr who now sat at the end of the bed.

"Because you only think about yourself." Ketna muttered.

Xerxes gave a 'Tch but didn't respond much more beyond that, shoving Ketna into R'Vindr's arms.

"Hold her for me, will ya?"

R'Vindr grumbled his compliance but held Ketna to him with support and consideration. As Xerxes angled his dick to slide side by side R'Vindr's and grasped them both with one hand. His other free hand he used to pry apart Ketna's lips. While Xerxes' lined up their dicks, R'Vindr held back one of Ketna's legs to make it easier for Xerxes to maneuver their dual penetration.

Ketna groaned at the sensation of being slowly spread further than she had in a while. All the built up fluid by that time made the insertion of both dicks easy to slide in, her walls hugging them both the deeper they traveled. When the two dicks were safely deep enough, R'Vindr carefully eased his grip on Ketna, letting her weight pull her further down upon both of their lengths. The pressure on the new girth was something to adjust to but she had done it before, it was a lot but not unpleasant. Ketna whined softly as the ambient pressure specifically against the most sensitive section inside her grew more intense. Xerxes adjusted his hips to ensure he'd be able to control his thrusts in this position.

"Greedy fucking pussy of yours will take just about anything won't it?" Xerxes moved slightly, testing his position before he added another thought. "Sure you weren't meant to be a whore?"

Ketna glowered at him, not that her expression could be seen, for the use of the term. "Says the guy with a cunt twice the size of mine."

"I'm not the one taking two dicks at once." Xerxes shot back before Ketna could continue that thought.

"Could arrange that, you know." She taunted.

Ketna didn't quite get the chance to read the look on Xerxes' face as he thrust in aggressively right after. Any other words Ketna planned to say were taken from her at that moment. She whined at the rough change in pressure, and R'Vindr grunted at the friction behind her. Xerxes rocked back and began building into an aggressive pace, his hands having moved to hold her thighs. R'Vindr braced himself by an arm against the bed, to give himself leverage to thrust into her. His other arm wrapped around her upper torso to keep her in place.

The latent anxiety Ketna had for being in this kind of position with Xerxes at all, was being eroded away by just how overwhelming it was to be pistoned into by the two of them. Sensation dulled thoughts and all she could do was brace herself, her hands tense and grasping at the air, searching for something to hold on to, occasionally brushing against R'Vindr's forearm and losing grip with another thrust. Her voice filled the room more than any pant or moan from the men she was held between.

In between thrust Xerxes dipped his head down, drawing his tongue against any of Ketna's exposed skin in any way that wouldn't interrupt his Rhythm. Flicking down and teasing breasts, collar bone and neck. Every place he touched brought heat to her skin. R'Vindr slid the hand that was holding Ketna to him, down her torso, positioning it to keep her fast to him while fingers went searching for the same place it had before. Xerxes caught on to what R'Vindr was doing, letting go of one of the legs to be an alternate support against Ketna's chest to keep her in place. It was well needed as she bucked when R'Vindr's finger found its goal, using remaining fluids to tease her delicately.

Ketna arched at the touch but was held mostly in place by the combined efforts of the men she was sandwiched between. The pressure and friction of both dicks sliding inside her at alternating intervals had her body stiffen and shake, so close to the edge. Xerxes brought his head in close to Ketna's head, the side that wasn't directly next to R'Vindr's.

"C'mon milk our cocks like a good girl." Xerxes hissed in a strained voice.

The first words of praise the whole exchange, the first words aimed at her the whole night, was enough to tip Ketna over the edge again. Both men reacted to her strong buck, shifting holds to keep her in place while either of them shoved themselves inside her as deep as they could get in their positions. Xerxes roared in climax first, hands shifting to Ketna's hips to keep her in place. It wasn't as obvious but R'Vindr's climax followed soon after, the hand that had been between Ketna's legs lifted up to drape against her chest and keep her supported against him.

After his climax, R'Vindr slowed and pulled out of the woman in his arms. Xerxes saw it as an opportunity to tilt Ketna's hips in his direction and monopolize the free cunt when the arm R'Vindr had been using to support himself shot out to brace against Xerxes' chest.

"Hold it." R'Vindr was so strong in his voice it almost sounded like a shout.

"Whaat." Xerxes halted with loud protest but paused as requested.

"You've confirmed your dick is working now, right?" R'Vindr was terse in his inquiry.

Xerxes hesitated momentarily, as though he had forgotten why he was there. "Wh- Yeah."

"Good. Then we're done here." R'Vindr pushed Xerxes back and away to emphasize his point. "Get dressed and get ready to leave."

Xerxes sneered but backed off. "Yeah, yeah." He muttered before turning his attention to the floor in search of his clothes.

R'Vindr turned his attention to the woman in his arms. "Can you move?"

Ketna, still somewhat weak from the encounter mustered up her senses and nodded. She didn't even need to be instructed as she slid herself off R'Vindr's thigh and onto the bed after the confirmation. Quietly, R'Vindr sat up from the bed the moment he was free and walked out the door.

There was an awkward quiet between the two left in the room. Ketna leaned forward where she sat, resting her arms on her knees, head in her hands to breathe deeply and regain her equilibrium.

"Hey." Xerxes called out.

Ketna lifted her head to the direction of the sound. Her bodysuit she had shed earlier was tossed in her direction. She caught by way of lifting her arm enough to intercept it and get it wrapped around the forearm. Slowly she unwound it and began to redress.

Xerxes watched her for a quiet moment while fastening his pants, and began to speak while rotating his shirt around in his hands.

"'S'too bad I didn't get to see your face when we double teamed ya." Xerxes looked all too self-satisfied.

Ketna's mask hid the frustration and anguish she'd much rather him be aware of. But she was uncertain if it would have any impact on him.

"Do you even care?" Ketna said hopelessly, but still grasping at any chance there might be.

Xerxes paused after sliding an arm into his shirt.

"Do you even feel a little bit bad that you hurt someone so severely over something they didn't even do?" Ketna followed up when he didn't answer.

"Don't got time to winge over every little mistake." Xerxes finally answered solemnly, eyes fixed on the other side of the wall as he spoke.

"Course not." Ketna hissed bitterly.

The two continued to finish dressing in the awkward silence. Ketna made a point to hurry and finish before Xerxes, she didn't want to chance Xerxes would be out before she could mobilize.

"Why couldn't you have just talked to me." Ketna muttered with pained wistfulness as she stood from the bed.

With that, she walked out the room without as much as a glance to Xerxes.

Walking back through the halls to the main room, Ketna was surprised to find R'Vindr waiting there; she had assumed he would have retreated to his room.

"Stay here until he's gone, would you?" R'Vindr said shortly after Ketna walked past the threshold.

She nodded and stood off to the side. At least she didn't have to wait long, Xerxes emerged from the same hallway shortly after Ketna settled to wait. Xerxes paused, seeing the two waiting for him.

Xerxes held hands out to sides. "Thought we already did the intervention." It sounded like a jest but not a confident one.

"I am only here to see you off to make a final statement, because I need to make this absolutely clear that everything between us is done. After you walk out that door I want nothing to do with you. I do not want to see you again, I do not want to talk to you again, and I sure as hell am not fucking you again. In the event I get any orders or service updates related to your hardware from any of my subcontractors, I will work on them just as I work on anyone else's but you will talk to them, not to me. Is that understood?"

Xerxes grimaced but didn't fight it. "Yeah yeah, I got it."

"Good. Now-" R'Vindr pointed to the door. "Get the fuck out of my house."

Xerxes shifted his weight, he looked to R'Vindr, then to Ketna, then back to R'Vindr again. "Wouldn't'a come back anyway if I wanted to." He muttered as a parting word before walking out the door.

Both Ketna and R'Vindr watched Xerxes leave in relative silence as he made his way to the door, which opened and shut cleanly. There was no statement he could make on his departure. A few seconds after Xerxes had cleared the doorway, R'Vindr spoke up.

"I'm fully aware of how much this might make me sound like a hypocrite, but why the fuck have you been, from what it looks like by the way you were talking, so deeply involved with him." R'Vindr thumbed to the door to emphasize his point. "He's barely tolerable as a sub, I can't imagine how insufferable he is as a dom. The first chance he got to top and he insults you almost immediately. Why the fuck would you, of all people, subject yourself to that. Or have I just been completely wrong about you this whole time."

"There are-" Ketna huffed, thinking of the words to say while staring at nothing in particular. "A lot of layers to this that are difficult for me to describe. But I don't just let him insult me or treat me poorly, and I've retaliated both in word and action." Ketna turned her head back toward R'Vindr. "I know what I'm doing."

R'Vindr responded with a groan and shaking of his head.

"This is a shot in the dark but now it's eating at me-" R'Vindr raised his head to complete the question. "Did he have anything to do with the reason why you showed up one day at my place, absolutely wrecked?"

"It's- You know as far as injuries go I've been through so much worse. That was just the only time you've seen me injured." Ketna fumbled around her explanation.

"That's still not a No."

"I'm not avoiding a direct answer because you're right, I'm avoiding a direct answer because even an allusion to what happened is not information that I can safely provide you." Ketna thought a moment, and with a strained laugh, added. "Would you believe he's one of the safer Mystery Meat Amalgamations I've had sex with?"

There was a beat of silence as R'Vindr's head focused back between the door and Ketna. "What the hell do you even do to get involved with someone worse."

Ketna's head moved to speak but R'Vindr's voice cut in before hers did.

"That was a rhetorical question. I don't foresee knowing the answer to actually help in any meaningful way."

"Good, it's safer that you don't."

"I'm learning that very quickly." R'Vindr was slightly derisive in his response.

"How are you holding up, if you don't mind my asking?" Ketna inquired gently. "Do you- need anything?"

R'Vindr was quiet, his head made the subtlest of movements that Ketna could read as deliberating.

"Not well, but not.. worse. I don't want to say better, better doesn't feel right." There was a bitterness in his voice. "Different- I certainly feel different. The anger is there but it's shifted and I'm going to need time to reflect on what that means."

Ketna nodded quietly, unsure if R'Vindr was even looking at her.

R'Vindr continued. "What I need is time, and therapy. This is going to be- a hell of a thing to tell my therapist."

"Not worried you talking about it might get around to Xerxes somehow?"

"If I found out my therapist was divulging enough personal information for anyone, Xerxes or not, to pick up on it being from my experiences, I'd fucking kill them myself." Ire rose in R'Vindr's voice, if there was intended to be humor in his tone it was masked by the stronger emotion.

"I'll be honest with you," R'Vindr continued. "my opinion of you isn't exactly very high right now. I don't know how much of that is justified or circumstantial, but for that reason I think it would be best if you didn't contact me before I contact you."

Ketna sighed and nodded. "That's fair." She always appreciated R'Vindr's frank approach to communication, even when it wasn't easy to hear. As much as it stung he had a right to feel the way he did, and it was good she knew where he stood for certain.

"Thank you." R'Vindr sounded as though he attempted to lace his words with some kindness, but the lingering contempt was clear.