Team Dub

Story Info
A girlfriend widens her boyfriend's horizons and his hole.
5k words
4.53
50.1k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I swear, you two spend so much time playing that game it's like you're dating each other" exclaimed Erica teasing her boyfriend Frank and his roommate Bill.

The three 24-year olds were a few rounds into a night of drinking in the boys' apartment. On this night they'd been joined by Erica's friend Tara. The game in question was Call of Duty: Warzone. It completely consumed the boys' attention most nights which left Erica feeling neglected so she concocted a plan to get back at her boyfriend.

"Hey babe, we're serious about it. We're getting better each night. That first dub is coming soon! Team DUB!" said Frank raising his beer to his friend.

Bill clinked his beer in approval. The boys then chugged the remainder of their beers as a show of solidarity. Erica rolled her eyes, she hated that damn team name. Next, she shot Tara a look and she picked up on her cue.

Tara cut in "wait a second so you guys haven't even won a game or round or whatever yet?"

"Well no not yet, but we've had a few second-place finishes. Like Frank said we're getting better each time" Bill replied.

"In the words of Ricky Bobby, if you ain't first you're last. Boys you are definitely last" Tara retorted.

Frank and Bill both seemed flustered and Erica's plan was coming together, they just needed to push a few more buttons.

This time Frank jumped in "well whatever, what do you know about it?"

Erica laughed and said "well I've seen you guys play enough that I'm sure I can't be worse than you at it!" Frank and Bill both had a good laugh and dismissively nodded their heads.

"I'm serious, I'll beat you at your own game. In fact, we'll beat you at it. Let's play, Tara and I vs you two."

"PFTTTT, there's no way you two could beat us. It would be over before it even started" Frank replied, half confidence and half bravado.

"If you're so sure, then let's make a bet."

"Bet what, money? We're dating and that feels pretty silly."

Erica stood up and said "Tara please come with me. Boys excuse us for a moment." The two exited the room and went into Frank's bedroom before shutting the door. They stayed in his room for about 5 minutes.

The delay was all part of the plan. Erica and Tara had discussed and rehearsed this part before. Making the boys wait would get their minds running, allow them to get a bit drunker, and their egos a bit more bruised. Bill would play his part and puff up Frank's confidence. Finally, the girls exited the room. Eric saw shot glasses on the table along with a bottle of vodka. The boys had taken at least one round of shots during the break. Perfect...

"Well boys, Tara and I have talked it over. We have a proposition for you."

Erica approached Frank and sat next to him, while Tara plopped down on the ouch next to Bill.

They caressed the boys' thighs over their jeans and Erica continued "Frank, when you've actually made time for me at night, we keep talking about expanding our horizons. You want to bring another girl into the bedroom, but won't even consider adding another guy." She started sliding her hand from his thigh to his crotch and leaned in closer.

"Well I've thought about it and tonight one of us might just get our wish." She could feel him hardening and he was hanging on her every word. He was right where she wanted him.

"We'll play you two with some special rules. If we win a round, you boys strip for us. If you win a round, we'll strip for you." Erica slowly dragged her free hand down her ample cleavage to emphasize this last point.

"When one team is out of clothes, the winners can give them forfeits."

She grabbed his crotch firmly and whispered in his ear "what do you say BIG boy?"

Frank was flustered, clearly thinking about the dares he would inflict on the girls and shouted "YES! We a-a-a-accept!" He had no reason to think there was a chance he could lose, and would soon be in for a rude awakening.

"Great! Let's do a round of shots to celebrate!" Everyone agreed and a round of vodka shots was poured. All four players toasted and downed their shots. For the girls, this was only their second drink. They both nursed beers earlier in the night which went unnoticed by the boys. "Team DUB" on the other hand was in a very different state. By Erica's tally, they had at least 7 beers each, plus at least 2 shots. The plan was all coming together.

Frank fired up the PS4 and started up Call of Duty.

As the game loaded Tara spoke up "wait it seems like we're all unevenly dressed. We should balance things out. Annnnnd since you boys are the pros how about you give us a handicap. Let's say we'll start with 5 items, and you two start with 4. For socks and shoes, the pair counts as one item. Any objections?" None were raised by the boys as they kicked off their sneakers.

Erica, the busty redhead wore a low-cut button-up sweater over a tank top, which perfectly highlighted her D-Cup breasts. A matching set of white lace bra and panties, and a pair of jeans rounded out her clothing. Tara, the second member of "Team WIN" as they called themselves, was an athletic blonde with a tight frame. She wore a red flannel shirt, with dark jeans, socks and sneakers. She decided to go braless tonight, and a teal g-string was her only undergarment.

"Team DUB" now minus their socks wore almost identical outfits. Both boys kept in shape and never had problems finding a partner, whether it was for the night or a relationship. Frank had tan skin, short hair and a trimmed beard, while Bill was fair skinned with light brown shaggy hair. The boys sported hoodies featuring their alma maters (State and Tech respectively), t-shirts underneath, along with jeans and boxers.

The game had loaded and Frank navigated through the menus to set up a private match. During the set-up, the group realized they only had two controllers and made the decision to play 1vs1, with the players rotating after each round. Frank and Erica volunteered to go first.

"Ok so remind me of the controls again. I move with the sticks right? What does the box button do again?" said Erica trying her best to play dumb.

Frank ate it all up. "That's the square button sweetie, and yes you move and aim with the joysticks. This button here is the zoom in on the gun, and this one is to shoot."

"Ok, you know what I might just try pressing buttons and seeing how that goes. I don't know if I should be getting tips from a player like you." Frank winced at the insult, but held his tongue, presumably as thoughts of naked girls danced in his head.

Frank finished choosing the options and began the match. The level looked like a generic town in a European country, with partially destroyed buildings all over the landscape. Erica's player was on the bottom half of the screen while Frank's was on the top. It seemed like they were on opposite portions of the map to begin.

Frank weaved in and out of buildings, staying in cover while moving towards Erica.

Meanwhile, Erica slowly walked down the middle of the street saying "This is no fair, how am I supposed to know where to find you?"

HEADSHOT - Erica's character was dead.

"BOOOOOYAH! TEAM DUB" chanted Bill.

Frank leapt out of the chair and the two embraced. Erica hoped that wouldn't be the last bit of contact she'd see between the boys.

"That's one item off now, please" said Frank. The girls complied, with Erica removing her sweater and Tara kicking off her sneakers.

The players switched places, it was time for Bill and Tara to take over. "Do you need me to show you the controls? I'm happy to help" said Bill playing the role of a gentleman.

Tara waved him off and focused on the screen. Bill followed a similar approach to Frank, sticking to cover, while Tara stood in the open. She pressed the "circle button" to crouch, showing slight improvement over Erica, but this proved to be moot.

HEADSHOT - Tara was dead.

"THAT's TWO! TEAM DUBBBBB!" Another cheer from Frank and Bill rang out, followed by high fives. Erica rolled her eyes, and pulled her tank top over her head revealing her bra. Frank let out a wolf whistle as he ogled his girlfriend's breasts hidden behind a thin cotton lace bra. She purposely picked a bra that was a bit too small. Her ample bosom was almost spilling out of its cover. Tara went a more modest route and slide off her socks. Kicking them in Bill's direction each time.

"Okay boys stop staring, let's keep things moving here." Erica chided the boys, and gameplay resumed with Frank and Erica in control again. She knew she needed to show some improvement and stuck to cover this round. Frank approached and Erica saw him in her crosshairs but shot wide, panicking and shooting 30 rounds harmlessly overhead. Frank let out a huge laugh before pulling the trigger.

HEADSHOT - Erica had been killed again.

"YOU CAN'T TOUCH US BABY. THREE STRAIGHT!" another boast from Frank. The girls needed to show some real skin this round and made a show of it. Both decided to go topless. Erica stood up, reached behind her back and unclasped her bra while using her right arm to cover her chest. Tara stood next to her and slowly undid the buttons on her flannel shirt until only one remained.

The girls counted out loud "1..2..3!" and performed the finishing touches by exposing their breasts.

The boys were in a dumbfounded and horny silence, staring at two beautiful topless women. Erica's chest had always turned heads with large breasts that were still perky. Tara on the other hand only had B-cups but had a killer body. She trained as a gymnast throughout childhood and high school and kept up with her workout regimen. Tara had the perfect amount of muscle tone in her arms and shoulders to go along with a 6-pack.

The boys both shifted in their seats to cover their growing erections. Erica saw her chance to escalate the situation and spoke up.

"Ok boys, we can clearly see you have some skills, but I really think we're coming around. Let's raise the stakes. Whichever team loses next round has to strip naked."

"Wait why would we agree to that? We're up 2 items right now it's not fair to us" Bill questioned on cue.

"Fair point Bill and here's my answer. One, how is it a risk for you? Have you seen how lopsided these rounds have been?" The boys both nodded in agreement with Erica.

"Two, I'm horny as fuck and want to get to the forfeit round so I can eat this girl's pussy." With that Erica pulled Tara in for a kiss and plunged her tongue into her mouth. The two aggressively kissed for 10 seconds until they broke contact. The boys were beside themselves with excitement and Frank broke the silence.

"We agree to the new stakes, let's do it."

The game was on, the plan was working and the girls would finally reap some rewards. Tara and Bill were up next. The round began similar to their last with Tara crawling in the middle of the street until she saw Bill's character down an alleyway.

"What do these buttons on the back do? I guess I'll try them out". Tara announced to the room. She first threw a flashbang, then a frag grenade, both in Bill's direction. The top half of the screen flashed white as Bill's character was blinded. Frank screamed in panic at what was unfolding.

BANG! - Bill was dead. With his character blinded he ran straight at the frag grenade and the explosion killed him.

"WOOOOO, TEAM WIN!" screamed Tara. She and Erica hugged each other with excitement while the boys looked at each other in disbelief. Frank started to cast blame on Bill, telling him that he should have expected it and Bill fired back in his own defense.

Erica interrupted happily "excuse me boys, I'm sure you'd like to talk strategy but there are two rock hard cocks hidden away that need to be set free so uhhhh... get to strippin."

The boys stood from their chairs and faced the girls. They first pulled off their hoodies followed by their t-shirts. Both boys worked out regularly and it showed. Frank had the bulky frame of a football player and his muscular chest and lean stomach was lightly covered by dark hair. Erica loved to run her fingers up and down that chest after sex. Bill had the lean chiseled frame of a swimmer. He was taller and lankier than Frank but way more defined. His perfect abs were completely bare save for a strip of hair leading down below aka his "happy trail."

Next came the jeans and both boys slowly slid them off, leaving them with one item left their underwear. There was a visible tenting effect in both boys' boxer shorts. Bill in particular had a large bulge and it was at this moment Erica realized how wet she was. Whether her plan worked perfectly or not, she was going to need some release at the end of this night. Frank and Bill looked down, up at each other, then back down again. They let out and deep breath and hooked their thumbs in their waistbands before dropping their boxers to the floor. Erica and Tara both audibly gasped at the sight before them.

While Frank was no slouch downstairs, with a 6-incher and decent girth, Bill was truly a sight to behold. His penis stood at attention and must have measured at least 10 inches long while being as wide as Erica's wrist. Her mind raced at the thought of riding that stallion in bed. Even Frank turned to see his friend's rod, and let his view linger for a few seconds. Again Erica's mind ran wild as she thought of her boyfriend seeing that dick up close and personal.

"Okay, we've stripped naked ladies and you clearly like what you see. Enjoy it though, it's gonna be Team DUB the rest of the way" said Frank. Erica proposed doing another round of shots before play resumed. The boys trying to remove themselves from their reality gladly agreed. When play continued it was Erica vs Frank and she decided to reveal more of her skills. Instead of coming down the same street she used the last two times, she climbed to the 2nd floor of a house nearby and waited. Eventually Frank came into vision and found himself out of cover as he scanned for a shot. Erica fired 10 times before finally hitting Frank.

HEADSHOT - Frank had died.

"OHHHH YEAHHH! TEAM WIN...WINS AGAIN!" Frank dropped his controller and stared blankly at the screen. He plainly could not believe his luck. Erica and Tara leapt into each others arms and shared a brief kiss again. They then focused their attention on the boys, while whispering to each other.

Erica spoke up "After some deliberation we've decided on your first forfeit. We'd like to watch you boys make out for 2 minutes."

As expected, this was met with extreme protests from Frank of "FUCK THAT! I'm not gay! No fucking way I'm kissing a dude."

Bill on the other hand half-heartedly protested "Yeah girls no way, nah uh." He was playing his roll beautifully thought Erica.

A few weeks back, Erica had dropped by unannounced after forgetting her phone in Frank's room. She had a spare key and let herself into the apartment and stumbled upon Bill furiously masturbating in the living room. She screamed, Bill screamed and ran into his room. He did not however, close his porn browser. Erica looked on with curiosity at threesome scene unfolding with two men and a woman. This scene was unusual though, as one of the men was kissing the woman while fucking the other man doggy style. It was a bi-threeway.

After a few moments Bill returned, fully clothed and spoke to Erica about the day's events. They had grown close since she and Frank started dating so the conversation came naturally. The scene gave Erica a wild idea. Frank was always pushing for a threesome with another girl, while she wanted to add another guy into the mix. She'd always tested Frank's limits while giving him head, with a finger or tongue in his asshole. He'd loved the extra attention but never let it go beyond that. This new development with Bill gave her hope that she could get her wish, help Bill, and teach Frank a lesson all at once.

When Frank started to go all-in with Call of Duty rather than his girlfriend to play more video games, Erica began to hang out with Tara regularly. Tara had always been an adventurous spirit. She'd dated both boys and girls and often discussed her sex life with Erica. Multiple partners, toys, bondage, she'd been around the block in the bedroom. Together, they came up with a plan to get Frank to widen his sexual appetite...and his hole.

So far it was going flawlessly. Erica knew how to get the boys to take their bet, but the final piece was practicing at the game. Tara had always been into video games since her childhood, so she was already pretty adept at COD. It took a few nights of long sessions but she showed Erica the ropes until both players were more than competent. This made it easy to practice in secret away from the prying eyes of Frank. Once the plan came together, Erica looped in Bill. He was certainly nervous about taking his friendship with Frank in this direction but admitted he couldn't wait to try out his immaculate ass.

That brings us back to tonight, where the boys were still trying to back out of the forfeit. Erica walked over to Frank and grabbed his erection.

"Tara and I already made out in front of you twice, so fair is fair. Plus, if you back out now, your chances of bringing another girl into our bedroom drops to zero. It will not even be allowed for discussion".

Bill tapped Frank on the shoulder "Come on man, let's just do it. It'll be done before we know it, and think about all the cool shit we'll see the girls do."

"Ugh, fine let's do it but don't like grab me or anything." Said Frank reluctantly.

Erica started a timer on her phone and showed the boys and they faced each other and began kissing. It was awkward and tight-lipped initially, like two teens just learning how to kiss for the first time. At around the 30-second mark, Bill tried to slip his tongue in and surprisingly received no objection from Frank. Time continued and both guys were really getting into it. Frank let out a short moan, and almost reflexively placed his arms around Bill's shoulders. Erica had to fight off the urge to play with herself while her man let his inhibitions go. He was lost in the kiss when the timer started to ding. Both boys opened their eyes and broke the kiss.

"Uhhhh...sorry man it's the alcohol. Let's just keep playing." Frank could blame it on the alcohol, but the fact remained that he stayed rock hard the entire time. His penis betrayed his actual thoughts.

It was back to Bill and Tara on the sticks and the charade had almost ended. Both players moved intelligently, avoiding open areas and staying crouched. They approached each other and Bill had a clear shot but purposely missed. Tara pulled the trigger.

HEADSHOT - Bill was dead.

"YES ANOTHER WIN FOR THE LADIES" yelled Erica.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" muttered Frank.

"Hey we're not there yet baby. For the next forfeit, I want Bill to lick and finger your asshole for 5 minutes."

"No! No! No! Fuck that! No way!" yelled Frank.

Erica calmly approached him, looked her boyfriend in the eyes and said "Frank honey, we both know how much you love it." His eyes widened and he tried to pull away but she maintained her grip on his arm and continued "you love when I tongue your asshole and finger fuck you. This will be great for you. Pretend it's me if you want" Frank looked down at this throbbing erection and figured it was a good suggestion. He laid down on the couch and motioned Bill over but Erica interjected.

"I really want to see this, so maybe you can get up on the coffee table on all fours. Give us that perfect angle." Frank was being led by his lower head at this point and obliged, assuming the position.

Simply put, Frank had the ideal male ass. It was beefy and muscular with a little give. It was the ass that women wanted to grab onto while he fucked them in missionary, and gay men dreamed of getting a piece of. Now, that ass was in a vulnerable position and Frank's asshole was exposed to the room. Erica started a timer on her phone for 10 minutes and winked at Bill. Bill evidently had some practice and knew what to do. He spread Frank's cheeks as wide as he could and buried his tongue in roomate's hole. It started slow, with Bill taking his time, slowly lapping his best friend's ass up and down, then side to side. He advanced to sliding his tongue in and out, and this started to have an effect on Frank. His eyes were closed and he let out a low moan.

12