Team Dub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill continued at this pace then suddenly stopped. He licked his pointer finger and gently slid it in Frank's cavity. Frank grunted quietly but made no other movements. Bill gently picked up speed with his first finger before stopping to add another. Frank's grunts became louder and his eyes stayed shut. After a few moments, Frank's hole started to relax and Bill added a third finger to the mix. Frank was really starting to moan and he began flexing his hands open and closed. Anything to help distract him from the expert finger-fucking he was receiving.

Erica knew these reactions all too well, the feeling of getting driven to the edge and wanting desperate release. 9:30 had passed when Frank's dick started leaking pre-cum.

He lifted his left arm and moved towards his dick, probably trying to release himself when Erica stopped the timer and yelled "TIME!" Bill removed his fingers and Frank looked around in confusion.

"I didn't hear any timer."

"Yeah sorry about that, my phone was on silent this time."

"Uhhh..ok then" Frank said as he eased off the coffee table. Erica could read Frank's emotions like a book and saw the change in her boyfriend. He was from reluctance, to acceptance, to lustful desire.

"You looked like you were really enjoying yourself baby, and I have good news"

"What's that?"

Now was the time for the coup de grace. "After I beat you this round, Frank is going to shove every inch of that horsecock in your hole."

Frank audibly gulped and said "can we just get back to the game?"

Erica and Frank took their seats and picked up their controllers. Her panties were soaking wet with excitement, and it took all of Erica's willpower to not lose focus on the mission at hand. The two players approached each other in-game, both sticking to cover. Erica thought she would need to bring her "A" game this time, when something strange happened. Frank's character simply stood up and walked into the middle of the street. He knew what the result would be, and wanted it to happen. Erica looked over at her boyfriend, looked down and his erection and smiled.

HEADSHOT - "WINNNEEEER! TEAM WIN ALL THE WAY!"

Frank just stood up and returned to his position on the table and mumbled "Let's do this already." Erica, Tara and Bill all knew there was still some prep work to be done. Tara retrieved some lube from her purse and squirted some on her hands. Erica took the bottle from Tara and the ladies went to work. Erica squirted the bottle directly into her boyfriend's asshole. Frank jumped a bit from the cold liquid but adjusted. She then moved around and kissed Frank on the lips.

"This is going to be the sexiest thing ever baby". Meanwhile, Tara started to lube up Bill's massive rod. Even though Bill had stretched Frank's asshole, he would still need some help to get things started. The lube had been applied and the boys were ready.

Bill stepped towards his friend and lined his massive cock up to his friend's asshole. He started to force his way in, and while the lube helped it was still a slow and steady process. Frank's breathing quickened and he closed his eyes with each new inch that entered him. The two started to find a rhythm, with Bill pushing in an inch, waiting a bit for his friend's hole to relax before adding in more.

When he was about 7 inches in, he started to push and pull his member in and out. Frank's breathing became erratic and started moaning again. Erica was becoming so turned on that she couldn't help it anymore. Her boyfriend was getting fucked and she wanted a release. She reached into her pants and plunged two fingers into her dripping sex. Tara, ever the helper, began to kiss and fondle Erica's breasts.

The new motion helped hasten the process and a few moments later Bill had bottomed out. His massive member was fully wallowed by his friends perfect as. Both boys let out and loud moan and stopped to simply enjoy the moment. Erica came for the first time that night at this new sight.

Bill decided to resume the fucking and started to pull himself out about halfway before slamming his rod back in. After a few strokes, Frank's asshole had totally loosened and was accepting this butt fucking with ease. Bill was encouraged and grabbed his friend's shoulders to really take control. He went to work pounding his friend's ass. Clapping sounds echoed throughout the apartment as Bill's pelvis slammed into Frank's ass cheeks. Frank's ass bounced and jiggled with each stroke. The girls stopped their fun to watch Frank being taken by this sexual god.

Bill had started pulling out more over time and his large balls were swinging wildly back and forth. Frank had given up all pretense of not enjoying this. He was moaning incoherently and loudly, fully embracing the sensation of a huge dick in his ass.

Suddenly, Bill stopped and pulled out completely.

Frank looked around confused and begged his friend "no, no, no please put it back in."

Bill laughed and replied "You'll get more of this my friend, but you're going to do some work. Ride me." Bill stepped away and sat on the couch, motioning for his friend to join him. Erica couldn't believe what she was seeing and stripped off her jeans and panties, gearing up for another round.

Frank obliged his friend and climbed up on the couch facing away from him. He squatted and grabbed his friend's dick lining it up with his hole. Frank slowly lowered himself on Bill's ample dick, exhaling each step of the way. When his fuckhole had swallowed it all, he stayed there for second and caught his breath. Erica had began kissing a now-naked Tara and pushed her friend's head down to her pussy. Tara was an expert and shoved three fingers into Erica, while circling her clit with her tongue. Erica and Frank were both experiencing new levels of sexual ecstasy.

Once Frank gathered his energy, he raised himself up 5 inches and slammed his ass down on his friend's pelvis. Frank did this a few more times and gradually increased his distance. Soon he was continually impaling the entire length of his friend's massive cock. Erica, motivated by her boyfriend's newfound slutiness came for the second time that night.

She looked over at Frank, moaning louder and more incoherently than she did on their wildest nights of sex. He lifted his right hand and started to reach for his own dick.

She jumped up and spoke to Frank "Wait baby, don't touch your dick." Frank stopped riding his stallion and looked at his girlfriend with confused face. Erica continued "I want you to ride your friend, pound your prostate on this monster, let him fill your ass with cum and blow your load handsfree."

Frank didn't even hesitate before starting up again. He started to ride even faster now, balls bouncing all over. His dick swinging in the air and slapping his abs. It took him 5 pumps before both boys were at their breaking points.

"Ugh, ugh ahhhhhh" yelled Bill, cream pieing Franks ass.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuuuck" escaped from Franks mouth and he finally climaxed. 4 ropes of cum shot from Frank's dick across the room and his motion slowed. Frank collapsed off his friend and onto the couch, exhausted and out of breath.

Erica surveyed the scene in the apartment. Bill and his serpent were slowly hardening, ready for another round. Tara, that blonde sex kitten, was finger blasting herself while locking eyes with Erica. Frank was down on the couch, with a creampie dripping out of his asshole. She licked her lips, then dove face first in Franks ass. She slurped up Bill's cum, and started to tongue fuck her boyfriend. Frank came to with a moan, and asked what she was doing.

Erica popped her head up and said "Getting that dub in round two."

12