Team Player

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Been intimate with a man?"

"Yes." I replied, then added after Gina ticked the question. "Is that relevant?"

"In a roundabout way, yes," Jim replied. "Look, you'll be working in a strip club. You can't help seeing naked women on stage. Which means you're bound to hear crude or lewd comments from the men. If you're too virginal, we can't use you. Plus, even though it is against the rules, some men are going to touch you."

I inhaled sharply and looked worried.

"Relax." Gina said. "If it's just a brush of a touch of your bum or leg, like this..." She brushed her hand over my leg close to my knee, squeezed momentarily, and took it away. "Usually, we'd treat that as acceptable. After all, this is a service industry, and tips are important. If a guy isn't too pushy and touches your bum a little, but leaves a healthy tip. It's up to you to decide if he's crossed a line or not. Hold your hand in a fist over your head and one of my men will be there in 3 seconds, guaranteed. That's important to us. Our staff are our family.

"However, if he does this..." She surprised me by grasping both my breasts and wobbling them.

I gasped, and Jim admonished her. "Calm down Gina. I know you wanted to know if they were real, but you could have just asked her. Are they real?" He asked me.

"Yes." I replied, somewhat conditioned how to answer because of the machine. He raised an eyebrow as if that wasn't enough. "34 D." I added and saw a smile spread over his face. My face warmed a little that I'd admitted that to strangers. I struggle to admit it to women when I buy underwear.

Gina chuckled as she pointed to the machine. All the needles were going haywire.

"I think I hit a nerve there."

"OK, Angela, try to relax. For the record, if you get a regular customer, who tips well. We turn a blind eye if you're prepared to let him touch you longer or in other areas." Instead of relaxing, my heart raced. "However, it has to be discrete. You never know if another punter is from vice and looking to bust us. Plus, you don't want to give others the idea they can paw at you."

If I wasn't hooked up to the machine, I might have bolted for the door. But the wires and that bloody thing inside me robbed me of that exit. Unless I wanted to expose myself to the pair while pulling everything off.

"OK, have you ever been intimate with a girl?" Gina asked.

"No!" I shot back quickly.

"I'm not sure that's 100% true." She replied, after checking the machine. But I saw her smirking.

"I don't think that's relevant, Gina. Sorry Angela, the question sheets are the same for male and female employees.

"Boss?" Gina complained.

And I explained. "OK, I kissed a girlfriend at a party once. We were both drunk and everyone was egging us on." I explained. Although I felt the heat of embarrassment.

"See, nothing to worry about. Continue." He said.

"Fine. Would you consider yourself broad-minded?" Gina asked.

"Yes."

Jim frowned, then said. "Wait, that's rather subjective, isn't it? Some people might consider putting marshmallows in their hot chocolate, would make them broad minded."

I chuckled at the comment.

"Let's break it down. Would you have an issue being around naked people?"

"No." I replied, although I wondered why he'd not said just naked women.

"Would you be comfortable wearing the type of outfits Gina showed you?"

"Yes." Then, after a moment, added. "But I'm not sure if I could manage the bikinis." I wanted to explain before Gina could call me on it.

"OK, it's better to be honest now than to let us down later. Why don't we test that?" Gina said.

"What do you mean?"

"I can already see you're wearing a bra that covers more than that bikini. Why not slip the blouse off?"

"Here? Now?"

"If you can't even do that just for us, it seems pointless continuing." Gina said. "And we have to see if you look ok under there. No scars, unsightly birthmarks or such."

I still wasn't sure about the thong bikinis, but the rest made a kind of sense. The Christmas and Halloween costumes had bikini tops. If I couldn't do it here, I'd never be able to do it with dozens of men looking at me. Taking a deep breath, I slipped off the blouse and placed it on the sofa next to me.

"Excellent." Jim said, clapping his hands. "What do you think, Gina?"

"Not bad. Lean forward so I can check your back?"

As I did, I was painfully aware of how my breasts were nearly over spilling my bra, and Jim's eyes were glued to them. My parents encouraged me to dress down to hide my figure, but at university I discovered the thrill of teasing guys with my body. A brief twinge of excitement passed through me, only this time I couldn't blame it entirely on the thing inside my pussy. Damn! Why did I have to remind myself that it was there?

Gina leant behind me and ran her hand over my back, causing me to shiver all over.

"OK, how about the skirt as well?" She asked. "I know that you're wearing panties, so..." She let the sentence end.

By the same logic, I knew it made sense, but I eyed the door for a moment. My panties weren't that much smaller than the skintight shorts. If they wanted to check my torso and back for blemishes, my legs were fair game, right?

"OK." I mumbled, trying to get up without dislodging the wiring over my chest. Gina got up in one fluid motion. Making me feel rather clumsy. But Jim beat her to it.

"Here, let me help you." Jim said, and his powerful hand pulled me upright.

He was taller than I expected, a good three inches over six feet, and he loomed. It was a little intimidating with him and Gina standing over me.

"Just a second." She said and turned to unhook the tube from the machine that vanished into my panties. "This way you can step out of your skirt easier."

Jim returned to his seat behind the desk, and I fumbled with my skirt until it dropped to the floor. Gina held my arm to steady me as I stepped out of it, then snatched it up and put it on Jim's desk. I felt rather vulnerable in just my underwear in front of the pair. It almost felt like I was under predatory eyes.

But then why would that be different in the bar? At least these two were professional, and this was their job. I was safer here than in the bar with potentially drunk and horny men. But as they studied my body, I was intensely aware of the tube hanging out of my pussy. Was I exposed? I must be to some extent, but I couldn't exactly reach down and check. I just had to hope keeping my legs together would hide anything hanging out.

Jim gestured I should sit, and Gina plugged the tube back into the machine. There was a whirring sound, and I let out a gasp as the bulb inside me had pulsed. Before, it expanded.

"Relax, it's just the machine sorting out the pressure balance. It takes a moment to recalibrate itself, remember?" Gina reassured me.

To me, it felt like some sex toy going off inside me, and I regretted ignoring my flatmate's suggestion that I should make myself cum before an interview. Getting any tension out of the way so I'd be relaxed. I thought she was pulling my leg, but now I saw she'd been right. What if I climaxed during the interview? I could never show my face here again.

I tried to relax, but it was difficult. Hoping my bra hid my hard nipples, and praying there was no damp patch on my panties. Claiming it was the excess lube Gina had put on the device might work. But if Jim saw it, I'd be mortified. I tried to clamp my knees together, but that didn't help. If anything, it made it worse. It added tension to my crotch with that thing inside me.

Jim started talking about the business, and I was struggling to concentrate. For over ten minutes he talked, and I only caught a fraction. From the corner of my eyes, I caught Gina checking the readings on the machine. I'd hoped the device inside me would have sorted itself out by now, but I saw my heart rate and breathing were elevated. I was hoping she wasn't as expert on the machine as they claimed.

When Jim asked if I was OK as I was a little flushed, I said I was a little warm. Which was silly, as I was just in my underwear. He reminded me about my drink. As an excuse, I reached over to snatch it up and downed half of it in one before I remembered what it was. The drink was strong, and I felt the vodka burn as I swallowed it. I thought I caught a glance passing between Jim and Gina, but they let it go. When I settled down again, it took me a minute to remember to clamp my knees together again.

The problem was; or I should say amongst the problems were related to coming home from university. I'd had an active sex life and since I'd come home, nothing. I was used to always having a place to go and I knew I couldn't bring a guy to my parent's house.

"Are you ok Angela? Your readings are a little strange." Gina asked.

"Fine, it's just the sensors are uncomfortable, and..." I nodded to my crotch and blushed.

"Sorry. I wasn't paying attention. Let's get those things off you and that thing from your tight little pussy."

I was shocked to hear her say pussy in an office environment. But relieved to hear we could finish with the lie detector. She helped me to my feet and removed the sensors from my chest. I rubbed my ribs to get some circulation back. The springs had been tight.

I expected Jim to offer to leave the room again, but Gina knelt before me, hooked my panties to one side with her fingertips and tugged on the tube. It was a shock at having my pussy on display and I froze, rather than say or do anything about it. I felt the device pulled lower, and I suppressed a gasp. Shocked by her doing this and doing it with Jim behind her. My only saving grace was Gina blocking his view.

She tapped the inside of one knee, and I realised I needed to open my legs wider to let it out. Blushing, I bent my knees and lowered myself. Jim's expression was controlled, but I was sure he was imagining what Gina was doing or imagining doing it himself. It had been months since I'd been intimate with a man, and somehow the thought of Jim kneeling in front of my exposed pussy seemed extremely exciting.

I know it's taboo, but that was why it turned me on. Letting him see me like that at my interview. Pulling the device from my exposed pussy. The other girls and I at the drama club fantasised about going on to Broadway or Hollywood. I remember one girl asking how we felt about the casting couch. I'd no idea what that was and when it was explained, a couple of the girls said it would be fine if they got the part.

I never told the others, but I found that kind of exciting. It turned me on to see men in the audience undress me in their minds. What if they could do it for real? No, don't think about that now!

Gina pulled again, and it started to come out, but she released the tubing and it shot deeper into me. This time, I couldn't help but gasp.

"Sorry, the tubing is all slippery." I knew the reason. I'd been leaking all over it for ages.

I could smell my excitement and Gina was too close not to do so. Hopefully Jim wouldn't smell it and Gina wouldn't let on to him. Gina pulled again, and it felt huge as it almost popped out of my opening. I gasped again, and my knees went weak. Fuck if she kept doing that. I'd cum in front of them.

"Wait, I think there is a release valve on the base." Gina said.

She released my panties and swapped hands, pulling on the tube. The elastic of my panties cut into the side of my labia, reminding me it was all on display. The fingertips of her other hand touched my labia, and I stifled a gasp as two pressed inside me. Not far, but no girl had ever touched me there under any circumstances.

Her fingers were probing at the base of the bulb, but just inside my pussy. Part of me wanted to object and ask what the fuck she was doing. But I was sure Jim would jump up to see and having him see me with another girl's fingers inside was mortifying. And I hate to admit, turned me on.

"Gina, why not unplug it from the machine?" Jim suggested.

"Oh, how silly of me." She removed her fingers and lent over to the machine.

Everything seemed to slow down. I looked over at Jim, who had a clear view of my exposed pussy with my lips distended from the bulb she was trying to pull out of me. Then, with a pop and a whoosh of escaping air, the pressure was gone, and the bulb popped free.

The sensations and their sudden absence, combined with knowing that they could both see my naked pussy. Was humiliating and exciting. I should have covered up, but I was that close to cumming. My brain was spacing out, but I was sure my pussy was hanging open and my juices were leaking out.

My legs were rubbery, and I might have fallen. Fortunately, Gina held me up, otherwise I might have collapsed onto the floor in front of Jim. Panting and with my aroused pussy out for all the world to see.

"All done." She said,

Gina carefully pulled my panties back into place, then patted the front.

"There you go." By luck or design, her fingertips landed directly on my aroused clit, and I twitched and flopped back onto the sofa. Trying to gather myself.

I was ever so grateful she shielded the device from Jim's view and discreetly wiped it off before he could see how soaked it was.

"OK, we have the first part of the interview done. And it's looking good, pending tests and reference checks. Now for the second part." Jim said.

"What's that?" I asked rather stupidly.

"As I said. Here we're all one family and if we get a problem, we pitch in together. So, for example, if we were short staffed on the bar, we might need you to fill in."

"But I've never worked behind a bar before."

"That's not a problem. We'd train you beforehand. Gina, for example, before she became my personal assistant had worked as a dancer, a waitress and such like."

"I've had every position under Jim possible." Gina added, the innuendo clear in her tone.

"It's possible that you might have to pull a shift or two as a cleaner. But usually, we reserve that as a punishment if we've had a verifiable complaint from a customer about you. You'd still get your regular wage, but no tips. But it's better than sacking you, right?"

I nodded. I knew what a difference tips made, and while I didn't fancy cleaning out the men's toilets, it was better than starting from scratch looking for a new job. Besides, I doubted that I'd get any complaints, as I was usually good at doing whatever job I had.

A hint of a doubt clouded my thoughts. My compliance to what other people wanted could be an issue if I had to avoid groping customers. It was a surprise to realise the lure of the money was enough to overcome my natural conservatism. Perhaps it was because I was turned on, the idea of strange men touching my bum, and such wasn't abhorrent. OK abhorrent was too strong a word.

"I see on your application that you performed in musicals at school. Singing and dancing? Why don't we try you out as a performer?"

My brow furrowed in confusion.

Gina leant closer to me. "What Jim is saying is, why don't you show us your dance moves?"

"Oh, but I only came here to work as a waitress, not a stripper." I objected.

"We prefer to call them entertainers or dancers." Jim replied. "However, I've been explaining at length that we need team players. People who can fill in as needed. Look, the likelihood of you ever being asked to fill in for a dancer is very remote. Their wages and tips are too good for a dancer to casually not come in. And if that happens, other dancers will stampede over each other for an extra shift. This is just in case. For the 0.01% chance it might happen."

"Come on, Angela." Gina encouraged me. "I think every woman has a secret desire to be an exotic dancer. Most don't have the chutzpah to go through with it, and they never get the chance to feel the rush of doing it for real. I bet you're up for the challenge."

"You don't need to take anything off, as you're already in your underwear. Just show us some moves?" Jim added.

I was wavering. From the moment I walked in through the door, I'd been thinking about dancing. I remembered the feeling of dancing in the chorus on stage at our school shows. Getting a buzz from having people watching me. Something I still enjoyed dancing with my friends and showing off.

My mind was spinning. I recognised I was being pushed into doing something I probably shouldn't, but a part of me wanted to. To rebel and do something outrageous. To have a story in my back pocket for the next time my friends tried to one-up each other. I'd probably never tell them, but knowing I had done something so out of character was appealing.

Gina stood and turned on some simple dance music and smiled encouragingly at me. I wanted to stick to my guns and refuse. But...

When would I get a chance like this again? My only real hesitation was to be dancing in front of professionals. I knew I could dance, but this was out of my league. My idea of dancing sexy was to shake my tits or bum about.

I stood up a little hesitantly, and looking down, started a simple side-to-side step, pushing my hips out one way while rocking my shoulders the other. Holding my hands forward and letting my elbows swing with my body. It wasn't too bad and if it helped me get such a well-paid job, then it was a small price to pay.

"Look up at your audience." Gina whispered to me.

I look up to see Jim is smiling at me. If he wanted a team player, then I could be a team player. I added a head toss and let my hair flare out as I added more energy to my movements. Bending my knees to be more fluid on my feet.

Gina unbuttoned her jacket and slipped it over the back of Jim's seat. She was wearing a silky blouse that did little to hide her obviously enhanced tits. Then she came around the desk to join me. Standing to one side, she duplicated my dance easily and we smiled at each other.

"Try this." Gina suggested, and she bent her knees lower and swung her hip out in a more exaggerated way.

I duplicated the move, and she repeated it to the other side, but bent at the waist and used her upper arms to thrust her breasts forward. Again, I repeated the move and watched as Jim's eyes widened a little as I thrust my boobs towards him. A tingle of excitement passed through me.

It was weirdly empowering to see him like that. Like putty in my hands. Gina used one hip thrust's momentum to spin on the ball of her foot to turn her back to Jim. Then twisted her torso to look over her shoulder at him.

I tried it, and managed with far less fluidity, but I knew I could improve with practice. Bending both her knees and her torso, she pushed her bum back at Jim and gave it a quick wiggle. I grinned inwardly and repeated the move. While Gina was slim with a small bottom, mine was large enough to give it a twerk.

Jim laughed as I obviously scored a point, so Gina stood and slowly unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders, teasing Jim until she threw it aside. Then turned to face Jim and let her skirt drop and daintily stepped out of it. Her matching black lingerie was revealing, the panties high cut and showing off a flat stomach.

She turned back to face me and folded her arms over her chest. It was like she was challenging me, and I had a competitive streak. I'd already taken my blouse and skirt off, so I couldn't compete there. So instead, I went for humour. Miming, taking off my blouse and struggling with the buttons. Then doing the same with my skirt. Hopping in place as if I couldn't get one foot out.

Jim laughed first and Gina joined in a moment later.

"Excellent!" He said. "I've always wanted to try a funny stripper."

"Dancer." Gina corrected. "And we've discussed this. As a one-off novelty, it would work, but our business is more primal."

Gina moved over to stand next to Jim and looked at me.