Team Player

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To be brutally honest, a dancer's one job is to get a guy hard." She reached down and caressed the front of his trousers.

I was mesmerised that she'd do it in front of me.

"We both know that a guy with an erection drops his IQ by a bunch. He'll forget he's got to go home to his wife or girlfriend. He'll buy more drinks and tip the dancers more, all on the off chance they'll get to see more if they do. Just between us girls, it's a little pathetic."

"Hey!" Jim objected, then mouthed to me, 'It's true.'

I giggled. I'd come to the same conclusion with certain boyfriends.

Gina stood and moved behind Jim's chair. Resting her hands on his shoulders.

"You have a nice body and great tits. You just need to know how to show off for the maximum rewards. The problem is, I could show you moves that work for me." In a sensuous move, she lifted one foot up and with a flexibility that made me jealous. Raised her leg until the sole of her foot was pointed at the ceiling.

She was effectively doing the splits while standing, her torso leaning sideways as she steadied herself by holding Jim's chair. I also noted that the crotch of her panties was right on the edge of losing the battle to cover her privates. I could imagine that being a popular move on stage.

"But we have different body types, and the moves have to come from you." She let her leg down and moved around the chair. "The only way to gauge if it is working is with one of these."

In a flash, she had Jim's pants unfastened and had pulled his dick out. It was a little tumescent, but not hard.

"Erm; what's going on?" I ask, alarmed.

But I couldn't take my eyes off it. Even though it wasn't fully hard, it was impressive.

"Relax. Don't think of it as a cock, for that implies sex. Think of it as an indicator. Like the needles on the lie detector. Only this thing is incapable of lying. If you can get it hard, it proves you know how to put on a sexy show."

"But couldn't I just practise with my boyfriend?" I said, ignoring that I didn't have a boyfriend at present.

"Of course, you could, but the problem with that is he's likely going to get hard in anticipation that you're almost certainly having sex afterwards. So, it's no guide to if your dancing is sexy. A hard dick expects sex."

"That's what I'm worried about." I replied, trying not to stare at Jim's dick and judging his final size.

"Calm down. First, unlike a boyfriend, Jim has no expectation of sex from you. Second, Jim has watched hundreds of women perform, so getting a reaction might be harder than you think. And finally, if somehow you got him fully hard, then I'll step in and deal with it for you. You could stay and watch if you like. I'm sure I could give you pointers in that area as well."

OK, that comment touched a nerve. No woman wants to have her sexual skills criticised. Without me realising it, Gina had pressed the right button to make me stay. Not being able to back down from a challenge has always been a weakness in me, but I rarely saw it at the time.

I resumed dancing. This time, I was using my shoulders to shake my tits more. I could feel my nipples rubbing against the cloth and I let my arousal pour into the dance. Keeping my eyes locked on Jim's, as I didn't just want to stare at his dick.

"Better." Gina said, clapping her hands. "Don't get rooted to the spot. Use the space, use the desk."

I moved to the desk and put my hands on it and let my boobs nearly fall out of the bra as I shook them. I was fairly sure I saw a movement in Jim's dick, and I smiled inwardly. Gina might be a professional, but we amateurs could still pull it off if we had to.

Quickly, I stood, then spun around, resting my bum on the edge of the desk and then arched my back and let my head flop back. Using my hands to support me, I leant back until I could see Jim upside down. In this position, he'd be getting a heck of a cleavage shot.

Then I realised my error. I couldn't get up without clumsily working my hands across the desk until I was upright. Inspiration hit and I kicked one of my legs high. Not as high as Gina could manage, but I used the downward momentum to pull myself upright and stand again.

Gina smiled, then moved to stand behind me. Taking my hips in her hands, she guided me almost like I was doing a belly dancer's move. Where my hips and crotch moved in a fluid and sensual pattern. Once I'd got it, she did the same for my arms.

I felt her close behind me and she leant closer and murmured.

"I told you, getting Jim hard would be more difficult than you'd expect. Try this."

I felt a hand brush over my shoulder, and it took a moment to realise she'd slipped one bra strap off my shoulder. Glancing down, I saw that the cup on that side was looser, but not enough to let my boob fall out. Although in the right position, you might see inside down to my nipple.

Another wave of excitement coursed through my body. Enhanced as I noticed Jim's dick was thickening. It moved slightly, and I felt both pride and a definite sexual flush. It looked like Jim was a large boy.

"See?" Gina commented, and I felt her breasts brush across my back for an instant.

I felt a moment's confusion that my mind had registered that sexually, rather than just a minor contact. But she distracted me by brushing my other strap off my shoulder. There was a definite shift in the weight of my breasts, with both straps hanging loose.

I felt the peril that, at any moment, I might be exposed. And then it hit me that was the point. Men would stay and spend money because they might see something. The skill of teasing and titillation was what I was trying to learn.

Leaning forwards a little, I looked down and watched as the hint of areola came into view. A brief shake and I could make them appear and disappear easily. Looking over at Jim, I got the rush I'd had at school accidentally flashing my panties slipping on the stairs surrounded by boys. The buzz of being the centre of attention.

Emboldened, I shook my breasts more, and I was sure my nipples would be visible to him. His dick jumped and finally finished uncurling. It was hard enough that the head was no longer resting on his lap but hovering an inch above.

As I straightened up, I bumped into Gina again, but my mind registered something different. I spun around to wiggle my bum at Jim, only to find Gina had removed her bra. Her breasts were fake, but still stunning. I could imagine Jim touching and suckling on them, and I found my mouth suddenly full of saliva. As If I was thinking about putting my mouth on them. Again, my reaction confused me.

I was transported back to the night when I'd kissed my friend at a party. I'd not been entirely honest with Gina and Jim. Yes, we'd done it drunk at a party for a dare. But a few days later, after we'd been shown photos of us doing it, my friend asked if I'd liked it. I told her I was almost too drunk to remember, and she surprised me by asking if we could do it again.

She didn't wait for a reply but leant in and kissed me. I stiffened, but then returned the kiss. It differed from kissing a guy. Her mouth was softer, and her lips and tongue were less aggressive than most guys were. I could admit to myself, if no one else, that I enjoyed it.

I shook the idea out of my head as Gina told me I was doing well.

She danced closer and put her arms around me. Her breasts came to rest on top of mine, and I felt her nipples pressing into my flesh. The breath caught in my lungs and my mind seemed to freeze, not knowing what was happening.

Then I felt a familiar release of tension and I realised that she'd unhooked my bra.

Gina brought her mouth close to my ear and whispered.

"You're doing great. Far better than I'd imagined. I think you have a knack for this if you don't lose your nerve."

Again, I felt that was a challenge and I let the bra drop to the floor. Then crossed my hands over my chest and cupped my breasts with the opposite hand.

Turning to face Jim, he was smiling, but his eyes were, as expected, glued to my bust. I resumed my dancing and bouncing. Slowly, letting more and more of my breasts show. Until I was dancing with only the tips of my fingers covering my nipples. With me trying to keep my nipples covered as my breasts swung about, it meant my fingers were stimulating myself.

As I took my hands away entirely, Jim applauded, and I grinned as I saw he was at least half mast. But what to do to get him all the way? Gina reached out and took my hand and led me to the sofa. She knelt with her back to Jim and her hands on the back of the sofa. Her knees spread, and she used her whole body to gyrate and thrust her bum at him.

From this angle, however, I could see just how little of her underwear covered her sex. It sent a shiver down my spine, and I could imagine it from a male perspective. Like of a primate presenting itself for copulation. Gina reached over and pulled me down next to her.

"You have a better arse for this than me." She whispered, and I felt flattered.

I duplicated her moves, and a stray thought popped into my head. 'Why was I doing this?' I thought, 'You're only here to be a waitress' but I dismissed it. I was enjoying the attention, I was enjoying the challenge, and I had to admit I was extremely turned on.

Not too long ago, I'd been worried and mortified if Jim could have noticed the damp spot on my panties. Now I was blatantly showing it to him.

Gina moved back to see how I was doing. Then she shocked me as I felt her fingers on my bum. Gathering up the sides of my panties and drawing the material to expose more of my bum.

"It would look better in something more revealing." She explained.

In drawing my panties up, the material was drawn taut between my buttocks. Which did two things, exposed most of my bum, and pulled the material tight against my pussy. I felt the material tighten over my clit and I stopped moving for a moment. It wouldn't take much to make me cum.

Looking over my shoulder, I shivered as I saw Jim standing and stepping out of his trousers. His dick was probably three quarters hard and stood out from his crotch. Gina tugged on my panties and the material seemed to dig into my labia.

"What do you think of this?" Gina asked him.

"Excellent." He replied as he sat on the edge of his desk, just a few feet away.

A stab of panic passed through me at the thought he might reach out and tear my panties off, then thrust his dick inside me. Then I realised not that he might do it that was causing the distress, but that he might not. I knew that was wrong, but my body was overruling my mind.

"And this?" She asked and I let out a half gasp and half moan. As I felt her tug, the material away from my crotch and exposed my pussy to Jim again.

I let my head hang down, and I closed my eyes. The gasp was in surprise, but the moan was that at this stage, if Jim wanted to fuck me, he could. Hell, if Gina said he couldn't, I might get down on my knees and beg her to let him. I know it would ruin the chances of a job, but the desire for an orgasm was almost overwhelming.

"That is one sweet looking pussy." Jim said.

"Smells great too." Gina added, then I stiffened as I felt a finger run the length of my slit.

A moment later, I heard a popping sound as she released it from her mouth.

"Tastes good too." She added.

She's tasted my pussy juice? My mind rebelled, but the thoughts were shattered as I felt the finger return. Only this time, it sank inside me deeply. I stifled a gasp and forced myself not to thrust back against her intrusion. I didn't want them to know how turned on I was. But I was too wet for her not to know.

The idea of a girl being intimate with me was so taboo. But it seemed my body didn't care. I jumped as I heard Jim's voice from directly behind me.

"Let me taste her, then?" The finger vanished and my body cried out. "My god you're right." He added.

"I don't think we need these." Gina said, and I felt her tugging my underwear off.

I didn't struggle. In fact, I helped in some sort of automaton way. My mind seemed to have lost control over what my body was doing. That's not entirely fair. My mind was involved, but a million thoughts ran through my head about it being a bad idea. But they moved too quickly to get any traction and stop me.

When I felt a mouth press against my opening and a tongue probe inside, I no longer cared. The universe and all of time were reduced to this room and this moment. I didn't even care if it was Jim or Gina. That thought shocked and excited me.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to open my eyes to check.

Then I felt a weight on the sofa next to me and hands reached under me and caressed my breasts. Too large for Gina, I opened my eyes to see a naked Jim sitting next to me. He was smiling as he played with my nipples, then nodded at his crotch. He was fully hard. I'd succeeded.

I knew that battle was won, but I'd not finished the war.

"Gina, you said you'd deal with him if I got him hard?" I asked.

She pulled away from my pussy.

"You got him hard. Why don't you enjoy it while I enjoy you?"

Her mouth and fingers returned to my pussy, and I made my mind up. Walking my hand across the back of the sofa, I twisted around and let my mouth sink over Jim's impressive dick. I tried to give him my best, but Gina knew what she was doing, and I was hovering at the peak of orgasm in no time.

"This is a little uncomfortable. Let's move." She said and helped me to my feet.

I felt a little light-headed and my body was tingling as she pushed me back onto Jim's desk. As I lay across it on my back, Jim came around to his side and took my head in his hands and fed his dick into my mouth. With my head tilted back, he could press deep, but I gagged as it hit the back of my mouth. I'd never been able to deep throat as my gag reflex kicked in too easily.

But the worry about Jim going too deep vanished as Gina pounced on my pussy, and this time she didn't relent until I came. At some point, I became aware that Jim's dick was lodged in my throat. I was astonished, but too distracted by cumming to think more about it.

By the time I was more aware of what was happening, I saw Gina was kneeling in front of Jim and deep throating him like an ace. Perhaps she'd been right, and she could teach me something. I rolled over onto my stomach to watch closely and marvelled at how her cheeks and throat moved as Jim pressed his dick all the way home.

I noticed a rhythm where she timed her breathing and Jim held her breathless for just long enough. She was gasping each time he withdrew, but forced her head back down the moment she was ready.

"Up." Jim ordered and pulled Gina to her feet as if she weighed nothing.

He pushed her onto the desk next to me. "Sit on her face." he told me as he got between her legs and tore off her panties. Then forced his dick inside her.

Gina let out a moan, then reached for me to pull me over her face but facing Jim. Her tongue lapped at my pussy as Jim pounded into hers. He was a powerful man and wasn't holding back. The shiver that went through me wasn't from getting licked, but at the thought of Jim doing that to me. I was sure it would hurt, but I'd not turn down the chance if I got it.

"Look closer." Jim ordered, and I leant forward.

The new angle presented my clit to Gina's mouth, and she devoured it like a kid in a candy store. Now I could see how his dick was stretching out her lips. Her shaved pussy, a contrast to his hairy crotch and balls. For the first time, I noticed how heavy his balls looked. It was impossible not to wonder how much and how often he could cum.

Jim's hand pressed on the back of my head, bringing it closer to their conjoined crotches. Then he pulled out and presented his shiny cock to me. Before I could think, I'd taken it inside my mouth, and I froze as I registered the taste of Gina on my tongue.

Jim rocked in and out a couple of times before removing it and pushing it inside Gina. It finally registered that Gina had stopped licking my pussy. I looked under myself and lifted off her to see her watching me with a questioning look on her face. For a moment, I was confused until I realised, she wanted reassurance that tasting her wasn't too far out of my comfort zone. It was, but I smiled at her. Not wanting this to stop.

"On your back again." Jim ordered me and I assumed he wanted me to suck him again. Only this time I'd be tasting Gina over every inch. Part of me was appalled, but the rest eagerly wanted to,

However, before he fed me his dick, he pulled Gina on top of me. Suddenly I realised she was virtually sitting on my face as I'd sat on hers. Seeing a pussy from a couple of inches away was a first, as was watching Jim's dick appear and spear into her. His balls pressed against my forehead, and I smelt the manly fug from them.

I could feel her weight on me, her breasts pressing into my abdomen, her nipples like bullets. But I could also feel Jim's weight and strength. I was trapped, and entirely in their power. But I found I loved the feeling.

After perhaps a minute, Jim pulled out and angled his dick down, and I greedily sucked it into my mouth. Gina's juices didn't repel me, but I savoured them like a fine sauce. All too soon he took it away, and I felt like a child with their favourite toy stolen and handed to another person. Here it was Gina's pussy, and I felt a jolt of jealousy.

Almost as if Gina could telepathically tell what I was thinking, I felt her fingers seek my pussy. The next best thing, I suppose, but it wasn't a true substitute.

Then Jim surprised me. He pulled out of Gina, and I opened my mouth to accept him. Instead, he put his hand under my head and lifted it. My confusion was only momentary as my mouth met Gina's pussy. While my mind was shocked, my tongue took orders from my libido and lapped at her lips. I'd already tasted her from Jim. Why not from the source?

I'd already let her lick me to orgasm. I felt I owed her in return. Never having ever thought about doing this, I was unsure, but I knew what I liked, so I did that.

"Oh fuck, that's good. Keep doing that and I'll let Jim fuck you."

That spurred me on. Parts of my brain were screaming, this was all wrong, but it was like they were put on mute while this happened. The consequences could go screw themselves.

Bringing my fingers into play, I brought Gina to a massive, trembling orgasm, and I felt inordinately proud of myself.

I let my head rest on the desk as I saw juices trickle from her labia, then felt powerful hands on my hips. Jim tugged me across the table until my bum was right on the edge. Then he lifted my legs and Gina reached out to take them and pull them higher. This tilted my hips and almost raised my bum off the desk.

Jim stood between my legs and aimed his dick at my pussy. I realised that they'd elevated my legs so I could watch it slip inside. My mind was in multiple places at once as it pushed into me. Part of me felt like an out-of-body experience watching such alien things happening. It couldn't be real. But the pressure and intrusion of the biggest dick I'd ever had made that a very hard pill to swallow.

"I'm getting close." Jim said, and I nearly panicked.

But Gina's hands released my legs and descended on my tits and clit. The worries about having a potential boss cum in me were pushed to the margins of my mind.

My orgasm hit, and nothing else mattered. But before I could recover fully, Jim pulled out and Gina manhandled me off the desk and on to our knees. She kissed me with intense passion, then turned my face to Jim.

He grunted, and he shot his cum across my face. Some of it landed in my open mouth from kissing Gina. Then he turned to Gina and shot another massive load over her. Her eyes were ablaze, and she pressed her mouth to mine. The cum oozed over our skin and in our mouths. Our tongues moved it around and I felt him cum on Gina's forehead.