Team Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When training, it's important to follow your coach's instructions."

The slight curve of a frown. "Important...?"

"When training," Leurre repeated, "it's important to follow your coach's instructions."

The colors spiraled in Kari's eyes. Her lips parted. "Important..."

"When training, it's important to follow your coach's instructions." Leurre paused. "Isn't it?"

"...Yes," the pliable girl answered.

"When training, it's important to follow your coach's instructions. You like to train. Therefore, you also like to follow your coach's instructions. Isn't that right?"

Kari didn't answer. She simply gaped, swaying slightly as the silence stretched on.

Leurre tensed. "You like to follow your coach's instructions. This is true, is it not?"

At first nothing. Then Kari's chin dipped slightly as she sighed. "Yes..."

Leurre exhaled, relieved. "You like to follow your coach's instructions."

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I like...to follow my coach's instructions."

"It feels good to follow your coach's instructions. Say it."

His subject's dazed smiled returned, as though satisfied that a puzzle had been solved. "It feels good to follow my coach's instructions."

Now it was Leurre's turn to grin. Whatever could be said about her attitude, Kari truly was an excellent student. After a few more repetitions to make sure her new outlook was secure, it was time to move onto the next phase.

The doctor drummed his fingers on his desk, trying to contain his excitement. "Now, Kari, you know it's important to follow your coach's instructions, correct?"

No hesitation this time. "Yes."

"It's important to follow your coach's instructions. You like following your coach's instructions. You trust your coach's instructions. Isn't that right?"

"Yes..."

"You trust your coach's instructions. Say it."

"I trust my coach's instructions."

"You trust your coach's instructions."

"I trust my coach's instructions."

"You trust your coach."

"I trust my coach."

Leurre couldn't resist a chuckle. "Good. That's very good, Kari. You're good at following instructions."

The entranced girl shifted ever so slightly, letting out a satisfied sigh. The program continued to flash before her eyes, reinforcing the link between obedience and pleasure.

Leurre continued: "It makes your coach happy when you follow his instructions. You like to follow your coach's instructions. Therefore, you like to make your coach happy. Say it."

"I like to make my coach happy."

"It feels good to make your coach happy."

"It...feels good to make my coach...happy."

"It feels good to make your coach happy."

"It feels good to make my coach happy."

A few more repetitions, and the poor girl was drooling again, her expression vacant and completely helpless. That didn't mean Leurre could go full throttle yet—her new beliefs were fragile, and too much cognitive conflict could shatter them before they had time to solidify. Still, even if the doctor couldn't push her all the way, that didn't mean he couldn't have some fun. Testing boundaries lead to useful data, after all.

"Good girl," Leurre nodded. "You're making your coach very happy."

Kari giggled, her head lolling to the side. "Thank you, coach."

"We're going to move on with your training now. I think you'll like it. You like to be trained, don't you?"

"Yes..."

"That's right. Now, stand up for me, won't you?"

Kari blinked. The direction had probably thrown her off rhythm, given how long she'd spent in a state of total passivity. But even as her mind lagged behind, her body was already responding. The movement started in her hips, a gentle wriggle that worked its way up, as if she needed to build momentum. Eventually, her hands fond purchase on her armrests, enabling her to gradually pushed herself from the chair. She stood, arms once again hanging limp at her sides, her body hunched ever so slightly as her eyes remained locked on the screen below.

It took every ounce of restraint Leurre had to keep his voice level. "Good, Kari, very good. You're doing so well. Just relax."

"Relax..." she repeated as her dark lashes fluttered. Leurre wasn't sure why she'd echoed the command—perhaps she was so enthralled, the pattern of their earlier patter had become an automatic response. Or maybe her dazzled mind needed to repeat his instructions to process them. Regardless, the doctor wasn't about to complain.

"Wonderful," he continued. "Now: take off your sweater for me."

It took a couple tries for Kari's fingers to find the hoodie's zipper. But when they did, she pulled it down without complaint, sliding the garment free from her bare shoulders and revealing a black, athletic tank-top that hugged the contours of her heavy chest.

If possible, Leurre's heart beat even faster. "Very good. Remove your top as well."

Kari's hands moved to obey, then hesitated as they grasped the hem. She shifted her weight to one foot, then the other, her lips pouting in adorable confusion.

The doctor had anticipated this. As malleable as Kari was right now, there were still deeply ingrained social, cultural, and personal roadblocks in her psyche, which would take time to remove. That was why he had to push her now, to compromise her trust in her own instincts, and break ground for her reprogramming to take root.

"Kari," Leurre applied a sterner tone. "We're training right now, aren't we?"

"Y-yes," she conceded.

"And when you're training, it's important to follow your coach's instructions, isn't it?"

"Yes. Important to follow...instructions."

"You trust your coach."

"I...trust my coach."

"You trust your coach's instructions."

"I trust my coach's instructions."

"You like following your coach's instructions."

The hint of a shy smile. A touch of color on her cheeks. "I like following my coach's instructions."

"Very good. Now: your coach has instructed you to remove your top."

At last, Kari's hands began lifting the hem of her tank-top, shimmying it up her torso and then pulling it over her packed sports bra. Her chest bounced as she cast the top aside, a sight so enticing it nearly stopped the doctor from noticing that she was now scanning her surroundings, a disoriented grimace on her face.

"Look back at your screen," he quickly blurted, cursing himself for not realizing her sightline had been broken.

Fortunately, it seemed she was still in a state of suggestibility. Her eyes obeyed his command without hesitation, and her expression softened as the program absorbed her gaze once again. At last, when her lashes had nearly closed and her lips had drifted open, Leurre continued the session.

"That's right, Kari, just relax and listen," the doctor cooed. "Now, take off your bra as well."

This time, the subdued girl stripped without delay, her breasts bouncing into view as she removed their harness and dropped it to the ground. The doctor wasn't sure what shocked him more: that such massive softness had been so thoroughly contained, or that she'd exposed them so promptly.

Feeling encouraged, Leurre decided to push even further.

"Your pants and panties as too, Kari," he commanded. "Let me see all of you."

The doctor watched with triumph as his latest plaything obeyed, her tits swaying as she bent over and gave the rear cameras ample view of her ass and thighs. She really was a perfect subject. Her naked skin was smooth and supple, with generous curves that rippled invitingly with every step and shift. Her expression was drowsy and distant, and yet her face was as flushed as her tiny pink nipples, which stood rigid at attention, as if awaiting appraisal.

"Very good, Kari." The doctor paused. "You've made your coach very happy."

Kari bit her lip, arms crossing and squeezing her chest together as a wriggle of pleasure traveled through her.

"You like to make your coach happy," he chuckled.

"I like to make my coach happy," she agreed.

"Now take a seat in your chair for me."

His subject obeyed, her back perfectly straight as she rested her hands on her thighs and awaited further direction.

Leurre pressed a few keys on his keyboard, remotely accessing her chair's controls. "And...relax..." he instructed.

Kari's eyelids fluttered, and she let out a deep sigh as her body sank deep into the chair. In response, its hidden mechanisms clicked and clacked, the mesh surface becoming pliable and warping under her weight. It subtly positioned her, reclining her back and spreading her legs wide. A few more adjustments, and a soft bulge rose up between her thick, pillowy thighs, pressing against her pussy with buzzing, exciting stimulation. A soft moan escaped her lips, her hips already grinding as she rode the sensation, allowing it to take her deeper into mind-melting oblivion.

"That's right. Good girl." Leurre grinned. "Now keep watching the screen. Our fun is only beginning."

12