Team Tina

Story Info
When an Amsterdam Swinger's Club lets single men in...
5.8k words
4.46
10.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note - The events related here go back to the late noughties. My wife Sara and I had moved to Amsterdam with work and soon discovered the delights of so-called "Parenclubs".

To describe us both; I'm very average - 5'9" (not very tall in the Netherlands), skinny/wiry depending on if you are feeling kind, and an entirely average seven-inch dick. Sara was, and is, in my opinion, a stunner. She paid her way through university working part-time as what we would today call a 'plus-size' model, mostly modelling lingerie and swimwear for catalogues. She's 5'7", blonde shoulder-length hair, a pretty, 'girl-next-door' face and the body of a 50's movie star; big tits, big hips; the classic hourglass shape.

This episode started at the end of an evening in a club close to the centre of Amsterdam. We were talking with Rob and Astrid, who were our first and closest friends in the 'scene' after meeting them on one of our first visits, almost a year previously. We had just enjoyed an energetic session with them and another two couples, during which Sara had been fucked by all four guys, one after the other. That's another story though.

After a long night, Sara and I finished showering and headed back to the bar area for a drink and chat with Rob and Astrid. We'd known them for almost a year after hooking up with them at the same club on our first visit. They were a few years older than us; Astrid was typically Dutch, tall and blonde with large breasts (36DD I had glimpsed in one of her bras at some point). Rob was shorter and athletically built, with a shaven head and body. His dick was average size, though Sara and Astrid both raved about what he could do with it.

Rob and I headed to the bar, while Astrid and Sara took a seat in a booth. While our drinks were being poured, I noticed the girls were deep in conversation. "Probably planning something," Rob laughed.

"God help us!" I replied. We gathered the drinks, took our seats, and spent the rest of the evening talking, before heading to our taxis just before 2 am. On the way home, Sara seemed deep in thought but didn't want to talk, so I nodded off for the short journey.

The following morning, after a long lie-in, I went out to get milk and bread. When I arrived home, Sara had coffee ready on the table. "Sit down," she said.

"Sure, what's up?"

"You know Astrid and I were talking at the end of last night?"

"Yes...?"

"She asked if we'd like to go to the club on Thursday."

I recalled seeing posters in the club advertising Thursdays; 'Mega Gang-Bang Night' it was billed. It was the only night of the week where they allowed entrance to single men. Every other night was couples only.

"How does it work? Won't there just be lots of guys and no women?"

"The club pays women to go along and make themselves... Uhm... Available. Astrid and Rob have done it before."

"Do you want to?"

"I think so. You know I've fantasized about this sort of thing... How do you feel?"

"I guess I'm OK if you are. I've seen you with plenty of other men in the past."

"This is a bit different. Most of them had a partner to look after you."

"Yes. You can handle more men than I can women though, right?"

Sarah smiled "That's just how women are."

"You don't need to remind me. We'd probably better book Friday off work though."

Over the next few days, we got more details from Tina, who seemed to be the girl who organized things. They would open at nine, though the girls weren't expected to start until around ten. Sara would be paid 200 Euros and we'd also get a free pass to use on another night. There would probably be four or five other girls working and they would cover one or two 'entertainment' rooms, depending on how busy it was. Most of the girls would also have a male chaperone to ensure the many rules were obeyed. Astrid and Sara were on the phone together for two hours on Tuesday evening, though Sara wouldn't tell me what they had discussed, "It would ruin the surprise..."

On Thursday afternoon, Sara and I both left work early and met up on the tram on the way home. "I have a job for you," she announced.

"Go on then, what?" I replied.

"Astrid and I were talking."

"I know."

"I'd like to change my look a bit."

"What do you mean?"

"My pussy. I want you to shave it."

This was a surprise, as Sara had almost always gone for the full bush look with just a bit of trimming around the edges. "What brought this on?" I asked.

"Astrid dared me. And... You know... I want to be sure everyone gets a good view." Sara smiled.

When we got home. I made coffee, while Sara showered. I went into our bathroom with the drinks as she was finishing drying off. "Do you want to help?" Sara asked.

"Of course," I replied.

Sara walked into our bedroom, while I collected my hair clippers, some shaving foam, a razor and a bowl of warm water. Sara had placed a towel on the edge of the bed and was sat on it.

"Be careful," she said, then lay back, spreading her legs wide. I knelt on the floor and got to work, first removing most of Sara's pubic hair with the clippers, then moving onto the details with the foam and razor. After about twenty minutes, I was happy with the job; "I think that's good," I said.

"About time. What were you doing down there?" Sara joked. "Anyhow, take a picture, let's have a look." Sara handed me her phone, and I took a photo. Sara then reached down, touching her bare pussy. "Wow. Feels different."

"And looks great. Good enough to eat," I replied, handing over the phone.

Sara laughed, "Maybe later!"

"Not now?"

"No, I think I need to save myself today."

I showered. As I dried myself and dressed, Sara modelled her clothing options for the night. We agreed on a black bra and thong with a black fishnet body stocking.

We had agreed to meet Rob and Astrid an hour before the club opened for a few steadying drinks at a nearby bar. Astrid was sitting at a table when we arrived, while Rob was at the bar. "The usual?" he asked us both. We nodded and sat down with Astrid. She and Sara started chatting away in Dutch, so I could not pick up much of what was being said. Rob returned with the drinks and sat next to me. "Is this the pep talk?"

"I think so. How often have you guys done this?" I asked.

"This is the eleventh time I think. We have been coming since around the time we first met you," Rob replied.

We arrived at the club shortly before nine. Henk saw us arrive and unlocked the door. "Come in ladies. You know where the bar is, go and grab a drink." Rob and I followed, but we were obviously not the top priority. Sara and Astrid went to the changing room, while Rob and I headed to the bar and got beers for ourselves and G&T's for the girls. "So, what's going to happen?" I asked.

"Well, a bunch of men are going to show up soon, pay one hundred euros to get in, and expect to fuck our wives."

"Sounds a bit brutal put like that..."

"Don't worry. I know most of the guys who come here, they just want to watch and jerk off for a while, then have a quick fuck. I'll be careful with Sara."

A short while later, I noticed Sara and Astrid walking over from the changing area. Both of them were looking hot, Sara in the outfit we had chosen earlier and Astrid in a red 1/2 cup bra that was struggling to contain her massive tits, along with a matching thong. Rob turned to admire them "You two look great".

"Thanks," Sara replied, blushing. I passed the drinks to the girls and we headed to a table. I noticed the time had turned nine, the DJ had started the music at a low volume, and guys had started to arrive, mostly hanging around the bar, openly checking out Sara and Astrid. We chatted until about half-past when Astrid decided it was time for Rob and I to go and get changed, while she and Sara went to see if the other girls had arrived. Rob and I headed to the changing room, while Astrid and Sara went around the bar to a small room behind the DJ booth. In the changing room, there were a few guys who had just arrived. Rob and I quickly stripped down to our shorts and locked our clothes away, then went back to find the girls.

Following the same route around the bar, one of the barmaids stopped us. "That room's just for the girls."

"It's OK," Rob replied, "We're with them." She motioned for us to go through. The room was small and quite dark with just one table. Astrid and Sara sat there talking with two other girls, both still in their street clothes. "Hi! You must be Mark," the first said, standing up. She was about my height with tanned skin and long dark hair held back in a ponytail.

"This is Mareike," Astrid said, then gestured towards the other, who was tall, with short blonde hair, "and this is Carolina".

Carolina stepped out from behind the table. "Nice to meet you," she shook my hand, then to Marieke, "Come on, let's get ready."

"So, there are four of you tonight?" I asked.

"No, there is one more... Tina. She should be here soon... Let's go and show our faces at the bar." Astrid replied.

We headed out, Astrid leading the way. The place was getting busier, with around a dozen guys at the bar and sitting at tables that lined the dancefloor. Rob stopped to pick up a round of drinks while I followed the girls to a table opposite the DJ booth, aware that everyone in the place was eying them up. We sat chatting and sipping our drinks, aware of more new arrivals and the DJ turning up the volume. Porn videos were playing on screens around the room, but most of the men had their eyes set firmly on Astrid and Sara.

Rob checked his watch "It's about time. Are you ready?"

Sara nodded. They stood, and Rob led her to a small room just off the dance floor. The atmosphere in the club was feverish, men were drifting towards the room, not wanting to miss the start of the night's action.

"Come on, let's go" Astrid put out her hand and we followed. The room was dark, with deep red painted walls and a large red bed opposite the door. Sara and Rob were kneeling on the bed. Rob had already taken Sara's body stocking off and was touching her breasts through the fabric of her bra. About a dozen men stood against the walls, a few already naked and stroking their cocks eagerly. Rob turned to face the room. "Right guys, this is Sara, it's her first time, so don't go mad right?" Most of the men nodded. Rob carried on, "Remember the rules, only come to the bed when you are invited, and condoms are needed."

Sara stood up "Hi everyone," she said quietly, looking around the room. She bent down, peeled her knickers off, then stood up straight, exposing her freshly shaven pussy to all. There were appreciative murmurs, then a low whistle as she reached around and unhooked her bra. She smiled at me, then crossed her arms, cradling her tits and bra. "Enjoy," I mouthed, and Sara let her arms go, releasing her breasts.

Astrid squeezed my hand "You OK?" she whispered.

"Yeah," I replied, barely believing what was about to happen.

Rob pulled Sara closer and they had a whispered conversation, with Sara looking around, checking out the guys in the room. There were about twenty now, and the whole room was lined with naked men. Sara lay in the centre of the bed and pulled a pillow under her head. Rob gestured to one of the men closest to them. He was tall and well built, probably in his early forties with close-cropped brown hair and a short, thick dick. He walked over and picked out a condom from a bowl next to the bed, quickly put it on, then knelt on the bed next to Sara. Sara smiled and spread her legs wide. Even from across the room, I could see how wet she was. The man needed no more of an invitation and quickly moved into position to guide his engorged cock between her pussy lips. "She's a natural," Astrid smiled.

"She sure is," was the best response I could come up with. Across the room, number one was getting into his rhythm, fucking Sara with slow deliberate strokes. "Yeah... There... Right there," I could hear her encouraging him, eyes closed now. Around the room, practically all the men were slowly wanking their stiff cocks, waiting to see if they were going to be next. Meanwhile, number one was pumping away faster and faster. He let out a short exclamation, his buttocks clenched and was done. He pulled out, then climbed off the bed.

Sara opened her eyes and propped herself up on one elbow, then looked over at me. I gave her a thumbs-up, and she turned again to Rob. Another short conversation and he waved at a guy standing a few feet away from me. He was Hispanic-looking, of average height, and had an athletic physique, definitely a type that Sara would usually go for. His dick was circumcised and curved upwards to point at his navel. He climbed onto the bed and positioned himself to enter Sara. She lay back again and he penetrated her.

"Sara won't go on too long; we agreed on three or four, then we'll see how she feels," Astrid said, putting her hand on my shoulder. Marieke will be here to take over soon."

"And then?"

"I'll come back in thirty minutes or so and we'll carry on like that."

"What if Sara has had enough?"

"Marieke and I can handle it."

"Are you sure? There must be twenty guys here."

"A lot of them are regulars; they all want to fuck the new girl. Once she's done, they will spread out a bit more."

"How many guys would you normally have?"

"Depends. There are usually about 40 men and four or five girls. I was here once with just two of us though."

"Wasn't that... tough?"

"Not really, the other girl must have fucked thirty guys that night," Astrid smiled at the memory.

"Wow. That's going some."

"That's Tina. She's here almost every week. Her partner doesn't know. He thinks she works behind the bar at a regular club."

All the time, I had my eyes on Sara, who had her eyes shut and was continuing to give directions in a breathless voice. She must have heard Astrid and I talking, as she looked over and smiled. The guy fucking her was going harder, and soon he drove himself to a shuddering climax. He climbed off the bed to be replaced by number three, a man perhaps in his 50's with greying hair and a paunch. "Not Sara's usual type," I whispered.

"He's a regular. He's quite gentle and very quick usually."

"How does Sara know that?"

"Rob's helping her. He knows quite a few of these guys. We don't want Sara stuck with someone who's going to take ages about it."

Astrid was right about number three; after a few minutes of slow pumping, he made a couple of deeper strokes and groaned. Meanwhile, number four, a younger guy, skinny, with a long slim cock, was ready and eagerly took his place. He was maybe a bit too eager as he came within seconds. "We get a lot of that early on, especially with younger guys," Astrid said. "He'll probably recover enough for another go later though."

Sara had a short conversation with Rob, then reclined and began to masturbate. She quickly brought herself to a shuddering orgasm and lay back to recover.

Marieke entered the room, and moved to the bed with a tall, muscular man I guessed was her partner. "Time for me to have some fun now!" She said, removing her thong and swapping places with Sara on the bed. Sara picked up her clothes and walked over, handing them to me. Now she was closer, I could see her chest flushed red. "Let's get you a drink," I offered. We turned and left just as the first of Marieke's men began to fuck her.

Astrid and Rob headed to the bar to get some drinks, while we went to the showers. Sara quickly showered and dried herself. She took the bodystocking off me and pulled it over her head, "No point in hiding anything now, is there?" I put the bra and pants into my locker and we went back to the bar. Astrid and Rob were standing with a pretty girl, nude, short, and petite with very long blonde hair. Astrid introduced us; "Sara, Mark, this is Tina."

Sara and I exchanged greetings with Tina, "Astrid has told me all about you both. Welcome."

"Thanks," Sara replied.

"So, how did it go?"

"Oh, no problem. It was good, most of the guys didn't last very long though."

Tina laughed, "Wait 'till later. The ones that manage a second time will go a lot longer."

"Unless Tina gets her hands on them!" Astrid grinned.

Tina smiled sweetly "I don't know what you are talking about."

"Oh, come on. You know nobody lasts very long with you."

"Unless I want them to!" Tina smiled. "Anyhow, I need to go and check on Carolina. I'll see you all later."

Rob handed over a beer for me and a large glass of water for Sara. "Why don't you two sit down? We'll join you in a minute," he said. Sara and I walked over to an empty table and sat down next to each other.

"So, really, how was it?" I asked.

"Good. I enjoyed it. What about you?"

"It was a bit strange watching you and doing nothing myself I guess. You looked fantastic."

"You don't need to stay with me next time."

"Do you not want me to?"

"It's not that I don't want to, I was just aware you were watching the whole time. I think I could let myself go more if you weren't there... It's your choice though. You could always go and fuck Tina; Astrid says she is amazing."

Astrid and Rob joined us at the table. "So, are you going to have another go?" Astrid asked Sara.

"Sure. I'm not letting you have all the fun," Sara smiled.

"Great. I'm going to go and take over from Mareike at eleven, so you can come at half-past. If you change your mind, just let Marieke know OK?"

"OK."

We chatted and drank. Just before eleven, Astrid and Rob left to take over from Marieke. Sara and I continued talking. Aware of the attention she was getting from men in the bar, Sara sat with her knees apart and her pelvis pushed forward on the seat.

We were both keeping a close eye on the clock. Just before half eleven, Sara stood up, "Come on, time to go to work,"

"I thought you didn't want me to watch?"

"You can walk me to the door. It'll be just like when we were first dating." Sara smiled.

"Who said romance is dead?"

We returned to the red room and entered to see Astrid on all fours. A tall blond guy was taking her from behind, while Rob knelt in front of her, his cock in Astrid's mouth. Sara and I watched, holding hands as the blond fucked Astrid with short, rapid thrusts.

Sara and I walked to the bed as the blond guy came noisily. "Hey," Sara said.

Rob looked up, "You ready?"

Sarah nodded and sat on the bed, "Yup. You look like you are ready for some action."

Rob looked at me. "Go ahead. Take care of her," I said.

Astrid leant over to Sara, they exchanged a few words, then Astrid climbed off the bed and picked up her underwear. "Let's go," she said softly.

I paused at the door and looked back. Sara was kneeling in the same position Astrid had been in, with Rob guiding his cock into her pussy. I turned and followed Astrid to the shower.

Astrid showered and put her bra and pants back on, then we returned to the bar.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Great. You know how time flies when you are having fun. It was like I was barely in there any time."

"How many?"

"Five, four of them were quick though. The last guy was good."

We ordered drinks. When they arrived, we went to the same table as earlier and sat down. "If it's not a rude question, why do you do this?" I asked.

"The quick answer or the long one?"

"Either I guess."

"Well, the short version is I like sex. A lot. So does Rob, though sometimes I want more than he can deliver. And... It's liberating sometimes to not have any emotional ties or stuff... I could ask why you are doing this?"

"I guess I'm in the same boat as Rob, I can't keep up with Sara," I smiled.

"Not that part. Every man is the same."

"I've not thought about it too deeply. Every time I see Sara with another guy it gives me a thrill... Just knowing she's in there fucking somebody now does as well... Have you ever had Rob leave the room?"

12