Team Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The first few times, yes. After that, I wasn't distracted by having him there, and he's very good at keeping the other guys in line."

"Have you ever had any problems?"

"Not really, you get the occasional one who tries to break the rules, but Henk comes down pretty hard on them."

"What do you mean?"

"They get thrown out, and their clothes usually go after them. Plus they get banned..."

"Do you know why men come here?"

"I've only ever spoken to a couple of them. I think mostly they are married guys whose wives aren't that interested in sex."

"Why not just go to the Red Light District?"

"I guess all the girls here really enjoy sex. Talking of which, I think it's time we introduced you to Tina properly."

We finished our drinks and went to Tina and Carolina's room. Even from outside, I could hear Tina's raised voice, "Fuck me... Yes... Fuck me harder..."

"Tina puts on a great show," Astrid said.

I looked into the room. It was similar to the room Sara was in except the decor was dark blue. Tina was on the bed, facing the door astride a man, riding him hard. "Wow. She has some energy," I said.

"She does. She's a gym instructor in real life." Astrid replied.

The guy succumbed to the inevitable and came to a shuddering orgasm. Tina looked up and gestured for us to come over. She climbed off the man and motioned for me to take his place. I took off my boxers, lay down, and felt Tina rolling a condom onto me. She straddled me and guided my dick into her pussy. "God that's good," I gasped as Tina began to slowly grind herself against me.

Tina leant forward and whispered, "You're one of the team, so you get special treatment."

"How do you mean?"

"I'll go slow. And I'll face you. Usually, I face away, it gives the boys in the room a better show." Tina sat back up and continued to grind slowly, her pussy gripping my cock tight. She rode me slowly for what seemed like an eternity. Eventually, l I could hold on no longer. "Yes... Yes.." I groaned, as my balls spasmed my load shot into her. Tina leant forward again and kissed me. "I thought that was against the rules?" I asked, surprised.

Tina smiled as she climbed off me, "Not at all. You can't kiss me. I can kiss you though... Let's go and see how Sara is doing."

Tina and I walked back to the red room. As we got closer, I could hear Sara's voice, "Yeah... Right there... Fuck me... Fuck me right there..."

Tina laughed, "She's almost as loud as I am!"

We entered the room. Six guys were stood watching, along with Marieke and her partner. Sara was lying back on the bed. The young guy who had lasted seconds earlier in the evening was on top of Sara, fucking her hard. Astrid, Tina and I stood to one side of the door next to Marieke. "You are lucky, Sara is very hot," Tina said.

"Ï know. I sometimes wonder what she sees in me."

"Don't worry. You're not too bad yourself." Tina said, smiling.

Sara continued her exhortations to her partner; he now had her legs over his shoulders, driving harder and faster into her until he came to a shattering climax. He went to kiss her, but Sara shook her head, "Remember the rules," she said, smiling. He climbed off the bed, and Sara sat up as Marieke moved to take over, her partner close behind.

Sara came over to us, again looking flushed. She leant over and kissed me, "All OK?" She asked.

"Yes. Fantastic. And you?"

"Great. That last guy was amazing."

"He sorted out his stamina issues then?"

Sara smiled and nodded, "I'm thirsty. Let's go."

Tina and Sara headed to the showers, while Rob and I went to the bar. We ordered some drinks, then joined Astrid, who was sitting at a table. We drank and chatted for a while until Sara and Tina returned, Sara back in the body stocking, Tina still nude.

"Do you ever wear anything?" I asked.

"No... Not here at least. It would just get in the way." Tina replied, then motioned for Astrid and Sara to come closer. They had a short, whispered conversation. When they had finished, Astrid turned to Rob and I, "It's getting a bit quieter now, so we'll close the blue room when Carolina is done, and all go to the red room."

"Got to keep the party going," Tina smiled. "I'll go and let Carolina know."

Sara, Astrid, Rob and I returned to the red room, where Marieke was finishing with a stocky middle-aged man. Only a few other men were in the room now. Astrid walked over and had a short conversation with her, before Marieke got up and left the room, her partner close behind. Sara turned to me, "We're going to put on a bit of a show... Enjoy," she said, before walking over and joining Astrid on the bed. They faced each other and kissed passionately, their hands exploring each other's bodies. "They look fantastic together," I said to Rob.

"They do. If this doesn't get all the guys hard again, nothing will."

"Is that what this is for?"

"I don't know. I've only seen this happen once before."

It seemed word got around quickly, and the room was filling up. "Back against the walls guys. Let everyone see." Rob ordered as a few enthusiastic newcomers got a bit too close.

"Hi boys!" Tina entered the room and stood facing Rob and I. "Enjoying the show?" We both nodded. "Great... If you don't mind, I'll go and join your gorgeous wives." she continued.

"Please do," Rob smiled.

"Yes. Please do," I said.

Tina walked over to the bed and kneeled next to Sara and Astrid. She kissed them both and they huddled together as Tina said something. The girls moved apart slightly, making space for Sara, who reclined onto the cushions, spreading her legs wide again. Astrid lay next to Sara. Again, they kissed intensely as Astrid began to caress Sara's breasts. Tina knelt between Sara's legs and went down on her. I could see Sara arching her back and grinding her pussy into Tina's face. Within moments, Sara came to a violent, noisy orgasm. Evidently, Tina was just as good with women as she was with men.

The show had the same effect on me as it did every other guy in the room. Instant hard-on. Sara got up and walked over to me, and Rob returned to the bed as Tina and Astrid prepared to fuck their next men.

"That looked amazing," I said.

Sara smiled, "It was. I need a drink now though."

We walked to the bar, where Sara drank a large glass of water. As we were standing there, Marieke and Carolina came over, both now in their regular clothes. "How was your first time?" Marieke asked.

"Good. I don't think I'm quite done though," Sara replied.

"Don't overdo it, remember it's your first time."

"I won't. Are you both leaving?"

"Yes. We have work in the morning, and Tina was OK with us getting away a bit early."

"I don't envy you working tomorrow."

Marieke laughed "Hopefully it's a quiet day. Anyhow, I hope we'll see you both soon."

Sara and I exchanged kisses with Marieke and Carolina, then Sara called for another glass of water. She drank, then we returned to the red room.

When we got to the room, Sara went to the bed and took a place alongside Tina. Rob gestured to a guy standing close by for him to join her. Once more, she lay back and spread her legs as the man got onto the bed and moved into position. It was mesmerizing, standing, watching three sexy women, one of them my wife, being gang-fucked by complete strangers. The experience of earlier in the evening seemed quite tame compared to this. Rob was coming into his own, managing who was next, making sure they got a condom on, directing them to the girls. I noticed a few guys indicating they wanted to skip a turn, so they got Sara, which I found as hot as fuck. Most of the men must have been on their second time now, almost all were taking longer, and Sara, Astrid and Tina's pussys were taking a good pounding. Maybe it was the alcohol; it was like I was in a trance, and I have no idea how many guys Sara had.

"Mark... Mark!" Rob was next to me. "We're almost done, It's your time."

"Sorry, what?"

"Sara... Go to Sara."

I had to shake my head to bring myself back to the here and now. Sara was sat up, looking at me. Rob walked over to join Astrid, while Tina was sat on the edge of the bed, vigorously wanking off two men, one in each hand.

I got onto the bed and kissed Sara.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I'm going to be up to much right now," I said.

Sara smiled. "Just get your cock into me."

I complied, of course. It was like sleepy Sunday-morning sex. We hugged close and spoke in whispers. "You looked great tonight."

"Yeah?"

"Hell yes... You were hot."

"It felt pretty hot... Fuck me."

We fucked slowly for what seemed like an age. I noticed Tina, Astrid and Rob had all finished and were standing watching. There was nobody else in the room. "I think we'd better finish this another time," I said, pulling out.

"Wait," Sara moaned. She reached down and began to touch herself, frigging hard with one hand and exploring the inside of her pussy with the other. Her chest flushed, and I could see she was in for a big one. "God... YES... YES..." Sara screamed as she drove herself to a massive orgasm.

Sara lay back, her eyes closed. I reached for her hand and held it. After a few moments, Sara sat up. "Wow," she said, still breathless. I helped her to her feet, and we walked slowly back to the changing rooms.

We all took a shower, then got back into our street clothes. "Will you join us for a quick last drink?" Tina asked.

"Sure, why not," Sara replied.

We walked back to the bar. It felt totally different with the lights up and the music silent. Tina went behind the bar and poured a drink for each of us, then we went and sat down.

"So, how was your first night?" Tina asked

"Great. I enjoyed it," Sara replied.

"And you Mark?"

"The same. I couldn't believe how hot you all looked." I replied.

Tina laughed. She looked completely different in her street clothes, and I could barely believe it was the same person I had been with earlier. "So, can I add you to my book?" She asked.

"How do you mean?"

"Do you want to become one of our regulars?"

"I don't think I could manage this every week."

Tina laughed again, "Nobody does every week, not even me... Most of the girls do once every month or two."

"Maybe once a month sounds good."

"You could be my partner," Astrid said.

"I think I'd like that." Sara smiled.

"Welcome to the team then." Tina hugged Sara.

Astrid moved to embrace Sara "Yes. Welcome to Team Tina."

Footnote by Sara

Happy memories. We joined 'Team Tina' and were regulars for almost four years until Mark and I moved away from Amsterdam. There are fun stories to tell about those nights; I'm sure one day either Mark or I will get around to putting some of them on paper.

Astrid and I had planned this for longer than just a few days before. She had told me about her experiences, and after having sex with multiple guys a few times on our visits to regular club nights, I was ready to experience a night with many more men than women. So, Rob, Astrid and I, along with the other two couples, both friends of theirs, set up the Saturday night where Mark started the story as a bit of a final test. I told this to Mark the morning after, but he has written as he experienced it.

This night was a turning point in our sex life. Before, we had swapped with other couples and had threesomes with single guys & girls. After, we had more times where I was either the only woman or one of a few women with a big group of men. This is why it's one of the first experiences we have shared.

To finish up, Mark lost count of the men I fucked during the last session. For the record, it was eight. And yes, readers, I (or rather Mark) kept my pussy clean-shaven for many years after this.


12