Team Work

Story Info
Wild group sex in the local pub.
4.1k words
4.48
21.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working for about a year or so in our local pub, a friendly busy place with a number of groups who regularly frequented the premises on and over the weekends. Friday night was a real mixed crowd, a great and loud group of local folk, older couples and groups, young guys and girls having a 'skin full' as we say in Yorkshire, before getting a taxi into town to hit the clubs. You know the sort of folk and atmosphere.

Saturdays and Sundays, however were different. Saturday night usually started with the large group from the local cricket team arriving, with their partners, they stayed an hour or two before heading for one of the other six pubs in the village, only to return for 'last orders' around eleven o'clock. They were generally followed by the very loud and very boisterous rugby club lads, who never, ever had wives and girlfriends with them! They were, in truth, more my kind of lads. They were friendly, boisterous, rude and suggestive but always very protective of me and the other girls who worked the bar. They might have been rude, but God help the man who got a little too fresh with us when these boys were in the bar. We were looked at and looked after and it felt flattering to know they were always there for us.

So it was on one such bawdy, boozy Saturday night that Chris, the captain of the club whilst sat at the bar offered me some extra work.

"We're in with a chance of winning the league on Saturday and could do with some extra help down the club if you're up for some cash in hand work... It'll be a real late night, but I'll make it worth ya while." He asked.

Cash was always handy and so with a handshake and a kiss, the deal was done. I would manage the bar for them and keep an eye on the extra girls needed to manage a large, heavy drinking crowd.

The week passed as usual but on the Friday night as I got out of the car, I saw on the door step a parcel, well actually just a carrier bag tied up. Opening it on the kitchen work top I found a note and a rugby shirt.

'Hope this fits, not sure on your chest size....the boys said they're big...lol x Chris'

I smiled, yes my big tits often got attention from his team mates, so 'big' was probably a good guess for shirt size.

The shirt fitted quite loosely over my push-up bra and tight jeans as I jumped excitedly from Hubby's car, popping a kiss on his lips as I did so.

"Be good...n if you can't be good,

"I know," I shouted, "Be careful!"

And with that I headed in to the bar, my ankle boot heels clacking on the wooden floor boards.

The bar was quiet as the game was still on over the other side of town, but the atmosphere even with the ten or so guys in there was tense. The boys were winning, but only by three points, due to a penalty kick and there was five minutes to go. A win would ensure the league title, a draw and it was gone.

"You a betting girl?" An old man in the corner asked, looking up from his pint.

"I might be, why," I questioned him.

"You not heard," He looked at me, slightly bemused, before smiling at my blank expression.

"Manager says if they win, you bar maid's ill serve all night just in team shirts and he'll pull pints naked!"

"Oh......right," I looked at how short my shirt was as it skimmed my thigh tops......right."

My thoughts were wildly interrupted when 'Grumpy' an old guy named, as a number of the older team supporters and players were, by seven dwarf names, shouted from his phone.

"THEY DID IT, THEY FUCKIN DID IT!"

My new friend looked me up and down, and smiled a broad grin, "Hope ya got ya best knickers on love?" Before adding, "Do Ya know why the lads call Chris horse?" He grinned.

I shook my head. "Cos he has a dick like an horse...thick as ya arm!"

Actually I didn't believe him, but if this was all going to be as my friend suggested, I was probably going to find out the truth and quite soon. Not sure if this would be classed as 'careful' but I guessed Hubby was now back in front of the TV, and so I guessed what he didn't know, wouldn't harm him....

The bar over the next hour began to fill up with happy supporters, chants rang out and I found myself pulling pints with a couple of young girls, who clearly hadn't got the message re the requirement to wear shirts only, so felt this might, after all have been a joke, when suddenly and violently the bar door burst open and a huge roaring crowd crashed loudly into the bar, shouts ringing out as they did. Then I saw him, there in the midst of the carnage entering the room was Chris...or as I now saw, perhaps 'horse' was indeed a better name for him.

Now Chris is not a small man, not by a long way. He's about six foot and broad, muscled and well known as a bit of a lad. He's a good bit older than his team mates but his age and experience on the pitch has lead them well over the years. This all said, I was not prepared for what I was now seeing as he stood, hands on hips, a huge maniacal grin on his face, a team scarf round his neck hanging down to just above his huge semi hard cock. He was indeed naked!

As if this sent a message to my bar girls they all to a woman stopped serving and began to undress behind the bar as if this was the most normal thing to do on a Saturday night. Shirts were pulled up and off, shoes kicked off, socks, and jeans pulled down and now in their underwear they cheered loudly to the hoots and screams of the bar goers!

It was around this time that I became aware of the attention I was now receiving from a small group, lead by the naked Chris.

"COME ON JO A DEALS A DEAL.....OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF!"

The chant got louder and louder as the bar girls joined in, there was no way out of it, I would need to strip and soon.

I waved my arms as if to calm the mob and then grasping my shirt by the hem, pulled it up over my head and off, revealing my white lacy push-up bra that was struggling to hold my big heavy tits in. The crowd went wild, whooping and shouting, whistles ringing in my ears I kicked off my ankle boots and then, putting my finger to my lips to shush them again...I was beginning to enjoy the power I had over them now, I wriggled seductively slipping out of my tight jeans flinging them behind the bar. Now stood in my tiny knickers and bra, it felt wild, crazy, but oh so exciting.....

This I wrongly assumed as with the other girls would be it...I would pop on my team shirt and all would be good for a naughty look, I was wrong....

"SELFIE...SELFIE!" Chris shouted, "Come on, come on.... get ya tits out."

Well I hadn't been expecting that, that's for sure, so what to do now. Stand my ground and say no, or go with the flow? The crowd went silent, then began to slowly increase their volume.

"OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF!"

I looked down at my feet, took a very deep breath, reached behind and unclasped my bra, slipped the straps over my shoulders and stood before them, hands holding the full cups tightly to my chest. I held them there for what felt like forever, even at this late stage feeling perhaps this was a step too far, but in reality was only a few seconds before the courage flooded my head and I dropped my hands down to my waist, allowing my full, heavy mature tits to drop out and onto my chest, where they swung and hung before I could give myself time to think about what I was doing.

Chris leaped from the baying crowd his cock flipping and slapping against his thighs as he did so and before I could do anything else we were there, stood arms around each other, in the bar as phones flashed and Chris reaching up, got his selfie.

The next few minutes were all a bit blurry, as I tried to bend to get my boots back on, hands then fingers stroked and touched my bum, my tits were cupped and grabbed and it was all beginning to feel a bit out of control, then it all went quiet...well in my head it did at least.

As I bent zipping the side of my boots, there it was, inches from my face and Chris was pumping his fist up and down its thick veiny length, as he made animated thrusting motions towards me. His cock at this distance was huge, porn star huge and thick, very, very, pussy damaging thick, with veins like knotted rope and a helmet so purple and red in his fist that it looked fit to burst!

"Just having fun Jo, just a bit a fun love." He roared!

With that he danced past me, his more than semi hard cock bouncing as he went, girls grabbing at his tight bum and cock as he did, like a wild stripper at a hen party.

The attention shifted for a moment or two as some of the younger girls posed for photos behind the bar, cupping their boobs and pouting, leaning in to kiss each other. Phones flashed and the noise lifted again like a crashing wave with each new pose.

This gave me time to pop my other boot on and find them slip my rugby shirt back on over my head. It was, as expected, short and just skimmed my thighs meaning that every time I moved my knickers and bum were flashed, but as the crowd had seen my bare tits, I felt it was no worry now... This also meant, as I got back behind the bar that bottles from the fridge or bottom shelf became much more popular than pints too!!

The next hour or so was wild, proper full on loud, rude, bawdy wild. Money crossed the bar for selfies, and boob flashes. We had cocks flashed at us by drunken out of control players and supporters and at no point in that hour did it ever feel like the wildness would end, it was a ride that no one was willing to get off or slow down, it was a crazy unreal experience.

Going out to collect glasses also became a game of 'dare' as at every table a hand or two or more would go up my short shirt to feel my bum and on occasions my pussy. It was out of control but oh so good and no one seemed to mind who was doing what. The few women in the bar were also letting go and even older ones than me were seen tits out or cupping Chris's mighty cock and balls for photos. It was like something from a college porno film but without the sex.

The music was ear splitting loud and the bar a heaving mass of people as I tried to collect glasses once more, this time from over with the older guys who were clearly enjoying the party.

"Lovely big tits, young lady," One of the older boys shouted above the noise as I bent to clear their table. "Can we take a closer look?"

At this stage I had lost nearly all my inhibitions and so lifted my shirt up and bending over the table allowed my big heavy tits to swing and sway before their admiring eyes. They just sat, open mouthed, taking it all in, until one brave old guy leaned forward and kissed my hard nipple, cupping my swinging tit in his soft old hand. This appeared to encourage the other three, who as soon as he did so, began to fondle my boobs, cupping squeezing and caressing them gently but firmly. I know it was wrong, but it felt right...well, when was the last time they held a big pair of tits?

It was only as I felt a hand on my bum that I woke up from this intoxicating dream world. The hand moved up and down my thigh, gently but deliberately, then slipped between my tight bum cheeks and a slender finger began to rub firmly onto my pussy lips. I let it linger there for a minute as my breasts still being groped, slid and flipped from one man's hands to another's. Never looking to see which of these old guys was working me, I leaned back a little, the pleasure slowly creeping up into my now slightly wet and parted lips.

"OY, YA OLD PERVES, LET HER GO, I NEED HER IN THE BAR!"

The moment was gone, all hands flashed back to their owners including the gently pussy touchers, as Chris, still naked and now, thankfully less erect, took my hand and pulled me back from their table.

"You're needed in the pool room Jo," He instructed, pulling me through the mass of people.

My puzzled look was soon replaced by a slightly fearful one as Chris opened the door into the pool room and I saw what for and why. There in the middle of the room, kneeling on the pool table, surrounded by rugby players was Tina, a girl of about twenty something, she was naked, her small but perfect hard tits bobbing as she knelt, swaying to the loud music.

"Come on Jo, you can do better than that, I've see ya dance, ya proper hot!" Chris dragged me in and towards Tina, to cheers from the crowd as they saw me being pulled in. The room was less crowded but still busy, there must have been at

least ten, maybe more guys in there and a couple of women, who I didn't recognise.

"Lads....LADS...SHUSH....MAY I PRESENT THE VERY HOT AND SEXY JO!" Chris was like the compare at a strip show as he pushed the lads aside, making a passage through to the table for me.

I stood for a moment, as Tina, looking a little pissed off, slid off the table and walked away across the room, where she picked up her shirt.

"MUSIC, COME ON MUSIC FOR JO....PROPER MUSIC LADS."

There was a brief moment when I thought, what the hell have I got myself into, before the music kicked in. As the first guitar notes of Sweet home Alabama cut through the shuffling crown I was gently lifted onto the table by a man I had never seen before. He was big and his strong arms lifted me toy like up and onto the red baize of the table, where I knelt, knees wide apart, looking around the room at the upturned expectant faces of my crowd as they pushed and shoved all around the table, trying to get a better view. There was no going back now and I was going to have to make this a show to remember...

As the vocals kicked in I began to move, rhythmically swaying side to side, my arms moving to above my head as I pulled and slipped my red nailed fingers through my long blonde hair, before lifting it and letting it fall back across my shoulders and face.

I leaned forward, balanced myself and in one movement went from kneeling to squatting, rising and falling as if on an imaginary cock, pulling my shirt up and across my tight tattooed thighs as I rolled my head, eyes closed, left and right in time with the music. The room was silent, save for the click of phones and occasional hushed comment.

Now moving from squat to standing I began to really let go. I have always loved to dance and have always danced like there is no one in the room, so found, slipping into this easy as I walked up and down the table, gyrating my hips, pulling my shirt up to reveal my knickers and then swaying big boobs. It was at this point that the crowd got louder and whistles began to ring out, as hands occasionally touched my ankles and calves as I walked or strutted in a world of my own.

Gripping at my shirt I bent then in one tantalising movement lifted it up and over my head, the hem catching my big tits, making them lift and them swing back down, a huge roar filling the room and my head as they did so. I was totally away now, in my own world, my eyes only partially open as I dropped to my knees and then onto all fours, wriggling my tight bum as I spread my thighs wide apart, fully aware that hands were now reaching out to touch them and my bottom as I did so.

My big tits were now hanging, erect nipples grazing the rough red cloth of the table only serving to turn me on more and more as they swung and swayed. I popped my bum up like waiting for a good old doggy fuck. I crawled across the table as hands reached to touch my skin, cup my hanging tits and stroke my tight bum.

Stopping at one end of the table, my head resting on the cushion, I rolled onto my back, before kicking my legs up together, then parting them wide as I ran my fingers down them, to rest on my knickers. Hands and indeed mouths were now touching my big tits as they wobbled on my chest. Pushing them away, I slipped fingers into the band of my knickers and slid them, stretched wide on my still parted thighs down, to reveal my shaved, slightly parted pussy, before clamping my legs together and bending my knees, enabling them to be removed by hands unseen.

I flicked my knickers into the crowd as the noise filling my head over took the music and I parted my legs wide, slipping two fingers into my pussy to spread her lips wide apart. Dancing and indeed moving now seemed a little pointless as hands were all over my body, stroking, and cupping, squeezing and groping every inch. Fingers pushed into my pussy as I held it open, nipples were pulled, pinched and rolled and my bum was stroked and gently slapped as I felt the first cock push against my face.

I turned, opening my mouth to taste its salty precum as a man in his twenties pumped his fist up and down its thick length before seconds later he spat cum across my face in long hot ribbons that dropped onto my lips, cheek and tangled into my hair. I had little time to react or recover from this as I felt another load splatter across my boobs, before the hot sticky cum dribbled down onto my belly, in thick warm rivulets. My hands reached out both sides now as cocks were slapped into them and thrust between my curled fingers, before their owners gasping spurted across my wrists and forearms, or across my big sticky cum wet tits.

Hands grabbed at my ankles and my knees were pushed apart as looking down I saw a man knelt, his hard cock sticking up and swaying as he began to pump it, his eyes never leaving mine as he gasped and bucked his load onto my belly and spread pussy lips. It's hot wetness trickling between my open lips and into my sticky pussy hole.

One then two then three, hot spurting loads splattered across my tits, as I cupped and squeezed them, feeling the heat of each cum load as it splattered onto my skin. Cum ran in thick sticky streams across my fingers and oozed out between them as I handled my swollen tits and hard nipples making me feel the need for cock.

I needn't have worried, as there climbing up onto the table, between my raised knees was Chris, his massive cock hard as a pole, sticking up from his gym flat stomach and shaved heavy balls. He held my knees wide apart as his helmet parted

my spunk covered pussy lips and like lube, allowed its thick girth to ease into me, taking my breath with it. Gasping now as Chris filled me with his thick shaft, a fat cock irrupted a prestigious load across my open mouth, filling it briefly, before, as laid on my back, I was forced to gulp it all down, the over spill, bubbling out of my mouth and sliding of my red lips, down my cheeks and into my hair.

Chris was not rough with me, but wasn't going to take his time either. His huge veiny length was already on the out stroke as yet another load of spunk jetted over my face and tits as they were roughly handled by a guy to my right, who smeared his cum into my skin with his hot sticky cock end.

"Come on Chris, come on, fill her, fill her up, fuck her hard" A voice behind me urged as he pumped me now, his big heavy balls slapping my thighs and bum as he thrust in me hard and deep, looking past and over me, as if I wasn't there.

"JEESUS...FUCK CHRIS...FUCK...FUCK ME..FUCK ME HARD, HARDER...FUCK ME!" I begged between the spasms of my fast approaching orgasm.

"Come on horse fuck her, HORSE FUCK HER, HORSE FUCK HER!" A man shouted his voice somehow familiar. Before I could think any more on that voice, my face was grasped roughly as a wide helmet was forced into my mouth, seconds before cum spurted down my throat, making me gag a little as it was pulled roughly out and rubbed onto my red lips and sticky cum covered face.

Chris's face contorted, with the verbal encouragement, as he came, and hell did he cum. His load was not only big but hot, I could feel it's heat as it spurted, once, then twice , then three times, deep inside my pulsing, spasming pussy. I could also feel every veiny inch as he slide it back out still rock hard, pulling a bubbling, hot stream of cum with it, that trickled down and into my bum.

"Roll her over, roll her, come on roll her." The familiar sounding voice encouraged once more.

12