Team Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't care what they did to me as long as they fucked me or came over me, I was their play thing, their fuck toy and I was loving every hot sticky cum spurting second of it.

My body was grabbed and I was roughly rolled onto my belly, my legs pulled wide apart and yet another fat cock was pushed into my aching mouth, my head held firmly as it was pumped in and out. Rough hands pulled my bum cheeks wide apart and the spunk on them smeared into my bum hole as a, thankfully slim helmet parted then entered my arse, balls deep, in one hard thrust.

"ARGHHHH, OH GOD YES, YES!" I gasped as the cock in my mouth slid out for a second.

"Fuck her hard, harder, HARDER, FUCK HER ARSE, FUCK IT!" Familiar man was really leading the team to fuck me now and clearly loving it. The man ass fucking me now leaned all his weight onto my back as he hard fucked my bum, grasping under my chest to pull at my spunk sticky tits, until clenching my cheeks and pulling them wide apart he pulled out and came hot and gasping, his load, splattering across my gaping ass-hole and back.

The last cock oozed it's cum load into my hair as hands grasped at my bum and now hanging tits, pulling them roughly. I knelt back up and onto all fours, like the cum slut I was, my body covered; my pussy and ass still gaping wide, twitching, spasming and oozing cum as I smiled up and into Hubbys eyes....

"Told you I could be the slutty bitch you always wanted me to be," I smirked as his legs buckled and gasping, he pulled his glistening cock out of Tina's gagging throat and shot his load spurting long and hard across her tiny pert tits and face. He held her head tightly by her long hair as he squeezed the last gooey droplets of sticky spunk into her open mouth, before he discarded her like a toy......

"Mmmmm....I love it when you treat her rough," I hissed.....

12