Teamwork Makes the Dream Work

Story Info
Whats a little sex between co workers?
3.7k words
4.48
11k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am one half of a well-functioning award-winning team, seriously we win awards yearly for the accounts we close together. For the past three years we have been unstoppable, the underdogs they put together to make sure we failed out of sight but we crushed it. That was until recently, my partner, my teammate, my work wife has been dropping the ball. Something is going on and I have been trying to be respectful and not get into her business, we are coworkers, not "friends" per se our arrangement is professional. Sure, I have been invited over to her house for the occasional BBQ to hang with her husband, which I assume is to alleviate any thoughts that something is going on between us. We work a lot of late nights and weekends and I can see how a husband wouldn't like that. So I presented as not a threat and played the game so our team would thrive. I have always been 100% about the team but something is off and I need to figure out what it is.

I looked over at her sorting through papers, we shared an office with a large desk in an L shape. She gave me the bigger side and so she got the window, see teamwork. I had to bring it up, I cleared my throat and blurted like an idiot.

"What is wrong with you Skye you are off your game?" Shit.

Skye was a rough woman, she took no shit, ever! A true shark in a blouse and skirt, and I just came at her the absolute worst way.

"Excuse me! My game is perfect, Mr. Kettle misfiled TPS report." She retorted, staring daggers at me.

Kettle was an inside "pseudo joke/insult" from the phrase "the pot calling the kettle black". It was a dig one of our co-workers laid on me to try to be obtuse about his blatant racism about the one black guy in the office outperforming him. As the only woman in the office, she got her fair share of strife and we often bring it up as motivation but throw it at each other when proving a point.

I held my hands up in surrender, "that came out wrong. I apologize I have just been thinking about this a lot and our team is...misaligned." I chose my words more carefully.

Her face softened and I saw an understanding flash across her face. "Ok, misaligned, what do you mean?"

I paused, putting down my pen and again trying to choose my words carefully.

"Something is off between us I feel a distance, are you planning on quitting and don't want to tell me?" I knew that wasn't it, she worked far too hard for this job she wasn't giving up but I needed to offer something.

"I am not quitting." She paused.

"I am having trouble at home, I thought I was hiding it well but it seems I am wrong or you just know me too well."

"I am sorry to hear that, and I am sorry for pressing. We just have some big deals coming up and I wanted to be sure we could give them the ol razzle-dazzle." I offered a nervous grin that was beyond me. I was far from married, I was perpetually single by design making sure relationships do not last through a month. To my surprise, she laughed leaning back in her chair looking at the ceiling.

"Razzle dazzle is what I could use Darius." She groaned, shaking her head.

My eyes went wide at the implication this is uncharted territory for us. We never had a conversation outside of work. I said nothing.

"Don't be a prude D you started this and we are here now, you wanted to talk we are talking."

"I am far from a prude lady. I got more freak in me than you could muster in one of your stereotypical valley girl blond hairs." What I was so offended at being called a prude I would never know but I went for a sensitive spot for her, much like I was "kettle" she was the office "blonde bimbo". She wasn't really, not even close her proportions were that of a normal housewife but men are mean once advances are turned down.

She laughed, "If you say so, well that's my issue. I'm not getting laid at home because my dear husband thinks something I wanted to try is disgusting and now he won't touch me. So yeah maybe our team is "unaligned" because I am being neglected. I apologize for that I will work on it.``

With her apology, she went back to work leaving me with so many questions I knew better than to ask although I REALLY wanted to find out about what could be so bad. My mind raced to all the "disgusting" things I had done with various no-name women. The silence between us filled the room so much I hadn't noticed I was staring until she dropped her pen and looked at me.

"Ask or move on, I'm going to malign your face if you keep staring at me, Darius Jesus!"

"Shit, sorry you are right it's none of my business I'll just uh..umm get back to work." I fumbled my words seeing in my mind how my view of my work wife switched from valued teammate to sexual deviant and I felt the rush of excitement over it I needed to stifle.

We got back to work in silence for over an hour until I needed her to sign a document.

"Hey, can you sign section 3 for the-."

"Anal Darius he thinks anal is disgusting! He actually called me a slut for wanting to try it with my HUSBAND." She blurted, locking eyes with me. I exhaled; she needed to talk and I needed my teammate back.

I put the paper down, time to be one of the girls and shit talk her husband.

"Ok, that was rude as hell and there is absolutely nothing wrong with anal. Also if you were a slut isnt it ideal to be a slut for your husband?" Boom, I agreed, validated her thoughts and put her husband down while bolstering the ideals of marriage. I am an outstanding girlfriend now we can move on.

Wrong, so wrong.

"Exactly! That's my whole point! I have been practicing for months building up the courage to ask him and he actually quit in the middle of sex because I asked for it!"

Shit, this is why I don't have girlfriends.

"Well you shouldn't ask for new things without discussing them first consent is-." Daggers again.

"I mean I personally wouldn't do that but you ARE married you should be able to ask for what you want."

She sighed, "Yeah I should be able to ask for whatever I want and we at least discuss it without judgement. Give me the form."

I handed it to her and took the cue to change the subject. I should have left it at that but I am an idiot and dove deeper.

"You know there are therapists for this kind of thing."

"Unless the therapist is going to fuck my ass the outcome here is set in stone he is not with it and I am with a man who is willing to put my sexuality in a box."

Well fuck, now I am sad.

"Sorry, I feel for you."

It stopped there and things got a little bit better for about a week. In that time I resisted the thoughts forming in my mind about fucking my co worker for the sake of the team. It was stupid and would not work under any circumstance but my fantasies took flight. I scrolled through my rolodex and found someone to take my frustrations out on several times and somehow it always ended up the same way, my dick buried in a nameless woman's ass.

It was the Friday before a weekend conference in the vein of what would be our "catalina wine mixer". Every year we closed double digit clients into 7 digit profits for the company leading to SUBSTANTIAL bonuses for us and her head was not in the game, things were getting worse. It had been a month since our conversation and things seemingly were not getting better at home. It was late and my anxiety was high. We were not prepared for the morning.

"We are screwed, we don't have dockets on over half the potential clients and even fewer proposals. Fucking Jarret and his stupid flunky squad are going to crush us this year." I groaned, invoking the names of our nemesis.

"We got this, we have time, it's just going to be a long night and a highly caffeinated day." She tried to encourage the already yawning.

"We don't have this Skye, you are still off, last week you gave me a proposal without a balanced spreadsheet, this morning you mixed up clients and burned two clients before we had a chance to talk to either of them, setting us back before we got started!" I didnt mean to explode I promise I didnt but I couldnt help it she was fucking with my money.

"I am sorry I am having troubles with my marriage Darius. I am sorry that beating the douchebag squad is more important than me not even wanting to go home!"

You are going to lose this fight ABORT!

"Ok you are right and I apologize I am just stressed I need this money I have some...debts."

"I am sorry ok, I can't focus, his denial of me has me wanting it even more and it's taking over what I think about. I am losing my confidence am I not enough for him if I left him could I even find someone else?"

I stood and walked to her, putting my hand on her shoulder. "You are still beautiful and he's the ass here, you have nothing to be worried about. Leave him or not you are a desirable woman, you are smart, attractive, apparently freaky as hell and after we crush this tomorrow very well funded." I smiled at my little joke as she smiled.

"Thanks D, you are right let's get this done."

Holy shit that worked!

The wine mixer went off with a few roadblocks but we were still able to outperform team douchebag. We didnt break any records or even outperform our previous year but still we came out on top and my team was back at it. Sunday night the conference was over but we both decided we needed to spend the night before making the four hour drive home yet found ourselves in the bar soon after that decision was made. I didn't care if I could use a drink and I was sure she could as well.

"We fucking did it!" I raised my fourth shot glass for the same toast we had both given several times.

Clink

"You did it D, I am not too proud to say you carried the team."

"Aww stop it, you did your part! And I am glad I thought I would have to bend you over the desk to make it happen!" In my inebriated state, I didn't see her face right away laughing at my confession.

"You were going to fuck me to make me feel better?" Her tone is serious but curious.

Shit, stupid, stupid, stupid fuck.

"Uh well, the thought did cross my mind," I said, setting down my empty glass glancing for the bartender hoping he would interrupt this conversation.

"Thank you." Her eyes diverted to the empty glass in front of her.

"Uhm, you're welcome?"

She laughed, "You are a handsome man, and I've seen the type of women you abscond with and yet you considered me even if it was a pity fuck, that strangely makes me feel good."

Don't say it, idiot!

"It wouldn't have been a pity, you have a nice ass for a blonde bimbo."

The whiskey betrayed me surpassing the brain-to-mouth filter.

She openly laughed before waving down the bartender. "We are done here." She said handing him her card immediately, holding up her hand to stop my protests.

Luckily the bartender saved me by making small talk while he ran her card before disappearing.

"Time for bed Kettle, let's go."

"Yup had enough." I agreed to follow that ass towards the elevators. Has she always swayed her ass like that?

She smiled, turning around in the elevator and hitting the floor. I felt like I needed to apologize.

"Look I shouldn't-"

"Stop Darius."

"Skye Im just saying-"

"Keep talking and I am going to hit you." She glanced over at me from the corner of her eye, her face still flushed from the alcohol.

I shut up and let the doors open on our floor making the embarrassing walk towards our rooms I now wished were not side by side. My door came first and I stopped fishing out my key card sliding it in the lock turning to tell her good night.

Her hand landed on my arm and pushed with a sly smile, I let her lead me into my room and watched the door close behind her. She bit her lip and leaned against the door.

"I thought about that too, alot. So you and I are going to get realigned. Right here, right now, one time and one time only." She stepped forward reaching in front of her and undoing the buttons of her blouse exposing her bra and dropping her shirt to the floor.

She stepped forward and I stepped back watching her slowly drop articles of clothing until I sat on the bed and she stood in front of me naked.

Gah damn, this bitch got a BODY! Whiskey took control shutting down all parts of my brain outside of the lust control center and was firmly behind the controls.

Turning around with a smile she bared her ass to me squatting slightly to shake it in front of me and in that moment whiskey decided we were done sitting by. I slapped her ass forcing a yelp and a giggle from her mouth. I slapped it again as she kept shaking it, I kept spanking her removing my clothes at the same time loving the sound of her moans to the attention she was receiving.

She made sure to turn around as my dick made its first appearance and I watched the shock on her face as she turned around to get a good view.

"Second thoughts?" It wouldn't be the first time my size intimidated a woman.

"Absolutely not." Dropping to her knees and grabbing me gently with two hands stroking slightly making herself acquainted.

"Sit down." She asked me to stand by herself making her way to a bag pulling out a small container tossing it on the bed next to me before dropping to her knees again.

"We are going to need a lot of that, but first." My mind registered it was lube right as her mouth closed over the tip of my dick for the first time.

I groaned as the anticipation of this moment came crashing down. I watched her make love to my dick like she would never get another chance to do so. She took her time slowly sucking its length, running her tongue up the underside and rolling it around the tip before bobbing on it a few times making loud slurping noises. Spit frothed up as she slurped and coated my dick with her saliva using her hand to stroke what she could not fit in her mouth. Her face was a mess of spit and she had never looked more beautiful than when she looked up at me.

"Ready?"

I nodded, she took her position on the bed on all fours grabbing the lube and pouring some in her hand. I watched as she rubbed her hole slightly adding pressure rocking back and forth not quite letting it penetrate. I grabbed the lube and began to stroke it on my dick trying to be ready when she was.

She penetrated and I poured lube on her finger as it slid in, she moaned.

"Thank you..mmm I needed this."

"Shit, you and me both," I replied, going back to stroking my cock.

"You should have taken it a long time ago, but you can make it up to me by putting it in now and fuck my ass hard and deep make me get used to it fast." She looked back at me with a coy smile spreading her cheeks removing her finger.

I moved up and pressed the head of my cock at its target, she was tight and she was tense. I pulled away using my thumb to slowly penetrate her in and out. Her hips rocked back and forth against my thumb, she wanted more. Despite the whiskey, I knew her eagerness would hurt more than she planned, I needed her to relax a bit more and get warmed up.

"Flip over," I commanded, she hesitated but followed through opening her legs under me seemingly embarrassed about the view I now had.

I leaned forward over her eliciting a sharp inhale as my cock just barely made it over her clit and rested on her stomach while I reached behind her grabbing a pillow.

"You ok?" I looked down at her hungry eyes.

"It's too big it won't fit will it?" Her hand found my cock and stroked it lightly while moving her hips grinding her clit against the underside of the shaft.

"It will just need you to warm up a bit and relax, you are too tense."

Her breath got ragged and she picked up speed on her gyrations, she was going to cum.

"I haven't cum in a week, I'm scared of what will happen if you put this dick in me." She made eye contact relaying her earnestness.

"What are you afraid of?" I leaned in, we were whispering into each other's mouths on the cusp of a kiss.

She put her hand on my chest pushing me back slightly, getting a clearer view into my eyes, and stopping her stroke. We just breathed for a moment looking at each other unsure of what to say. Her eyes wet as if she was going to cry and bit back the urge to wipe them away.

"All I want from you is to feel sexy, to have the kind of sex I dream about, and to not be judged for it. Nothing more, nothing less. When we are alone I will be all yours I promise but you have to be ok with me being his everywhere else. Can you do that?"

I let the implications of what she was asking wash over me, she was giving herself to me. I had to tell whiskey to calm down for a moment to make a real choice on if I really wanted this. A tear fell from her eye, I wanted to wipe it away instead I told her the truth.

"Sex and validation I can do, no games no bs. We keep it real and we keep it honest."

She smiled, nodding her head and leaning up to share our first kiss. Her hand on my dick began stroking again, I moved my hips and she aimed it to penetrate her pussy. I still clutched the pillow leaning back seeing the tip of my cock buried in her lips.

"You want me to relax, make me cum."

I slipped inside her and kissed her. The tender moment lasted only a moment and a few strokes before she moaned.

"Fuck me!"

I thrust harder immediately loving the sound of her moans, she spread her legs wider allowing me in deeper. With a sharp inhale she froze and erupted as her body convulsed under me. I felt pressure and a rush of fluid, she was squirting! I rubbed my cock against her clit like I had seen in porn and shoved my dick back in. I didn't give her any time, I simply kept chasing my own release. I lifted up and put my hand on her throat, squeezing, testing the waters, she grabbed my forearm and nodded vigorously for me to continue all out of words. Her wedding ring reflected in the light adding to the allure of the debauchery. I held her down squeezing and trusting hard feeling beads of sweat drip off me and land on her body.

"Fuck whose pussy is this bitch."

"Y-yours, D-daddy." She squeezed out.

I let her go and flipped her over again enjoying the sound of her gasping for more air. I pulled her hair back forcing a deeper arch and penetrated again. She held nothing back, moaning about her love for my dick and begging me to slap her ass. She asked for it, and I punished her.

I aimed for a second orgasm from her but felt my own coming to the forefront. I pulled her hair tight and pushed deep grunting as I sprayed her inside feeling spent and exhausted.

"Thank you, thank you. Never...done that....before." She breathed heavily into the pillows as I lay next to her.

She only managed to lay flat, most likely still leaking. We stayed silent long enough that I thought she had drifted off to sleep. I got up to use the bathroom and she stirred.

"Please see if the minibar has water."

"Got you." I laughed, grabbing her a bottle of overpriced hydration.

She sat up and gulped it down before looking at me, obviously pleased and exhausted.

"You forgot my ass jerk." She teased.

"I didn't forget I was saving it." I laid back down next to her.

She cuddled up next to me kissing me on the cheek laying her hand on my flaccid cock.

"If you think you and this beast get a round two you are sorely mistaken, that's more action than I've gotten in weeks." She whispered, obviously drifting to sleep absentmindedly stroking my cock.

"We will get there now that the team is back aligned."

She chuckled.

"Teamwork makes the pussy squirt." She mused and drifted off to sleep.

Thank you for reading. This is a retelling of a story told to me by a long time reader of mine. According to her, she and Darius have been blissfully engaged in their special type of teamwork for two years now as of this posting. I thought it would be more entertaining from his point of view and she agreed. You go girl!

12