Teamwork on the Train

Story Info
Two women help a rider with his embarassing public boner.
1.4k words
3.94
18.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riding the train sucks unless you can get a seat. I got on the train when it was practically empty, but by the time we reached the city the cars were filling fast. My commute is longer than most people, but at least I always get a seat. I have always preferred it this way, especially when the summer heat makes the train cars feel like the inside of a microwave. When it's hot, the sweaty bodies jam together like sardines in a can. Don't get me wrong, the seats aren't exactly spacious in a full car, but they are better than standing inside somebody's armpit. I like having a little plot of space all to myself. Last summer, however, the taking up a seat got me into some trouble.

It was a hot and humid Saturday, so I wore a sleeveless t-shirt and briefs. I was riding the train, out to find dinner and enjoy the summer air downtown. I didn't have any underwear on, and the cotton over my crotch wasn't exactly concealing anything. The issue didn't cross my mind until the train approached downtown. My car flooded with people, and the empty seats that surrounded me were snatched up quick. I pinched my legs together to make room for an older asian woman with groceries and, of course, a fat lady that overflowed her own seat and ensured I had no legroom whatsoever. I tucked my legs in and pinched my dick between my thighs so there wouldn't be a noticeable lump. It was not exactly a comfortable position, but I sucked it up and tried to stare harder at my phone.

People started to really pile in after a few more minutes, and soon the train car was loaded with people. The tiny air vents on the ceiling could hardly keep all that human body heat down, and the car became a sweaty can snaking its way through the hot underground. I was wearing what were essentially boxers, and I began to feel nervous that my sweaty ass would cause a stain. My ball sack started to stick to me, but I didn't want to reach down and adjust them in front of everyone. The car became so full that somebody eventually had to stand directly in front of me. The train had reached its limit. I did the polite thing and pretended that this random person wasn't pretty much sitting on me.

I eventually ran out of things to look at on my phone. I hesitantly looked up and my face met a pair of thick legs and a big ass with a short, white skirt covering it. Standing with her back to me was a girl in her twenties, taller than me with loose blonde hair. She was wearing a snow-white tube top dress that came down just enough to cover the bottom of her ass. The fabric clung to her hips and back, and I quickly noticed her nervous habit: she periodically tugged at the bottom of the dress as if it were riding up her ass. Her legs were strong and glossy with sweat, standing straight side by side like two erect trunks. I was not sure if I could.

My cock moved before I could even think, hardening in my shorts. As my penis grew, the sweaty fabric began to pull at it. The fact that my mind was now anxiously hyper focused on my growing erection did not help the situation. As if sensing my stare, the girl looked over her shoulder. She smiled in a friendly way and mouthed, "sorry!"

I have never snapped my head back to my phone faster in my life. My face burned red as I sat hunched there staring at the black screen of my sleeping phone. A piece of wood in my pants beginning to pulsate and fight the restrictions of my shorts. My cock hung to the side, growing against my leg like a ruler. I had never felt so embarrassed in my life, but my arousal only grew.

I frantically looked for something to distract myself with, but when I swept a glance to my right I noticed that the asian lady sitting next to me was staring at me. Her mouth hung slightly open. She was looking down at my dick, but she met my glance before averting her gaze. Just then, the friction gave. My cock snapped free of the hold of my shorts to become fully erect, arching toward my stomach under the layer of cloth. It propped up my shorts like a tent and began to ooze. A tiny dark precum stain began to form at the head of my penis. I held in my breath as I fought back the urge to cry. I wanted to escape to a bathroom, or teleport to my room, but I could do nothing but cover myself with my hands stuck on a moving subway train.

A wad of tissues suddenly entered my field of view. The asian woman offered them to me from her bag without looking at me. She stared straight ahead as if nothing were happening. I took the tissues, but I wasn't sure what to do with them. She took the bag of groceries that was tucked between her feet off the floor and placed them on her right leg, creating a paper bag wall between my crotch and her side of the car. The large woman to my right did the blocking with her own body, and she must have been asleep, or otherwise too engaged with her phone to notice a single thing.

I didn't waste any time; I slipped the tissues into my pants and began to wipe myself of sweat and precum. I squeezed my legs together and tucked my penis between them. Touching my shaft was not a good idea, though. My cock was like a diamond, and my head swam in euphoric heat. The thought that this tall, athletic girl had her pussy right next to my face drove my wild. The erection did not die down, so I pressed myself as deeply into the musty fabric seat as I could and tried to hide myself from view. Precum began to flow easily from my cock. A sticky, clear stream began to drip down my cock and make itself known on my pants.

Suddenly, the girl in front of me pressed her legs tightly together and backed up. Her round ass was inches from my face. I looked up in shock and she was already looking down at me. She twirled her finger in a "hurry up" motion and whisper mouthed, "quickly, love." She was actually urging me to jerk off behind her! The asian woman was openly staring at me now too. She pushed the grocery bag over my waist to further obscure my crotch from view. The blonde girl popped her ass out a bit further and reached back to pull the hem of her dress up over her ass. The white ass that had been pressing to get out of that skirt was revealed. Her cheeks were naked all but for a thong between them. Her fat pussy, squished between her thighs, was held back by a packet of white, soaked panty. Sweat and arousal gleamed. Her pussy, blooming with heat, seemed to radiate.

I reached my hand into my pants and began to stroke myself hard and fast. My penis was like a bar of soap, kept slick from a constant flow of precum. Within moments, all of my focus was on the extreme tightness of my hard fucking cock. I closed my eyes tight and my ass clamped up. I looked up at the girl, and she was smirking at me. Our eyes locked and mine glazed over. I was gonna cum right there on the train. I let out an audible breath as my dick convulsed and began to unload spurts of cum. I had meant catch the discharge, but it shot further than I expected. The first stream struck the girl's ass like a bullet. The next spurt hit the fat woman next to me, and the rest landed all over the front of my pants or flowed down across my fingers. The smell of sex hung in the train car.

I just sat there. The girl whose ass I just came on reached down and grabbed the semi-used wad of tissues out of my hand. She started to wipe her ass cheek with. She looked pissed. At the next stop, the asian woman stood up with her groceries and left the train. She exited the station and entered the Starbucks next door. She locked herself in the bathroom and touched herself until she came.