Teapot Confessions: T for an Ex

Info
Response to an unexpected email in T's Lit Feedbacks.
196 words
3.75
4.6k
0
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An unexpected feedback email was found in my "work" in-box when I sat down to do this month's "Tempest in a Teapot" podcast. I had intended just to read your feedback letters, comments, and catch you up on this month's news from the world of Lady T.... but as I was organizing my emails to prep for my audio session, I found that one of my feedback forms was sent by my ex of 20 years. That single email and how to respond to it caused me a week's worth of confusion and upset and I finally decided to deal with it the way it came to me — at "work", openly and verbally. Keeping my distance, but taking the opportunity to speak my truth.

My goal in sharing this is NOT to shame my ex. It's for me. And I hope speaking about my journey and my experience can help others who may love someone that isn't the best for them.

This audio does have trigger warnings for non-consent, drugs, addiction, and discussions of an amazing relationship that was crippled by passive-aggressive toxicity, fear, distance and lack of communication.

*No Sex in this Audio

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Forgiveness is the key to healing.

Autoimmune disorders are linked to unresolved feelings of regret and guilt.

There is a being who loves you unconditionally. 😊❤️💕

Share this

Similar Stories

Angel Admitting Her Cum Addiction It's all I think about.in Audio
Tom's Office Listen to what happens when hot wife visits Tom's office.in Audio
The Babysitter You finally get to fuck this dirty nasty little tease.in Audio
One Hot Voice She talks you through a hot anal session.in Audio
The Package She submits to a mysterious masked stranger.in Audio
More Stories