All Comments on 'Tears For The Dragon Ch. 02'

by Mr_Shoggoth

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
LustKnightLustKnightover 6 years ago

Very much enjoying this tale, and greatly looking forward to the next installment. 5*, please continue!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
This is a great story.

I love the characters and the world you have put together and I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars from me.

So, is there any news on the next chapter? Please, tell me there will be even more, Iove the story.

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 6 years ago
This. Is. GREAT!

Hey Mr. Shoggoth,

Great to see your new work up on the site! I did a little dance of joy when I saw the new chapter. I wanted to give you some feedback, which I did below. I think you'll be pleased.

I really like your central characters; that they all have some feature that they are uncomfortable with, or makes them think of themselves as less than perfect is very endearing. I also really enjoy the diversity of the team that you've created to steal the kingdom. You do a fine job of showcasing each of their strengths and developing the bonds between them.

Additionally, I think you (once again) hit the mark on chapter length, I hope writing it didn't cause you too much angst - for feeling either too short or too long.

I'd like to draw your attention to the list of "Similar Stories" posted to the right of the comments. That group of authors is a bunch of "heavy-hitters," The algorithm of the Literotica site pulls up that list. It means you write about the same (or at least similar) subjects as they do, you get votes like they do, and, importantly, people who read them as as like to like them as to like YOU! Impressive!

I look forward to reading more of your work, hopefully in the near future. Please, keep posting your delightful offerings!

Regards,

Mel

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Writing

You Sir are a very good writer. Love your stories. The big question is, are you ever going to finish one? Whats the point of reading your stories if you never do?

wcp2wcp2over 6 years ago
Love Your Stories

But, as one of the other commenters noted, it would be nice if you could finish some before starting others. I would especially like to see finish "Work the Problem"

IlyraIlyraover 6 years ago
Love this!!!!!!

Love this story!

scorge30scorge30over 6 years ago
I hope to read more of this series and hope the story has not been abandoned

I have enjoyed this story so far, and hope to read more. Interesting, a nursing dragon - never thought I would enjoy a story where a dragon has tits and can nurse.

taco1085taco1085about 6 years ago
amazing

wow, when will you posting additional chapters. this is amazing... dont leave me hanging...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Seriously needs completing....

One of the best reads on Literotica in some time. Wonderfully fleshed out and wondering what will happen next. Please don't leave us hanging. For example is he being changed into a Dragon? What will happen to the king? How's the Duke working into all this (other than the obvious)? I hope you will consider a further chapter or 2.

Keep up the great work!!

Mr_ShoggothMr_Shoggothabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you and a reassurance

Thanks to everyone who's shown an interest! I just wanted to reassure you that this story has NOT been abandoned. I have the general outline completed, but this story has a lot more intricate plotting than usual. Which means I have to map things out more than I usually do. But more will be coming, rest assured, once I finish up 'Work the Problem'.

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkover 5 years ago
Waiting

Come on already!! I’m hooked and need a fix .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great work!!!

What a fantastic story so far! Love your writing style. Everything is described in great detail, without spending too much time either explaining things or describing visuals to the point of being a boring or difficult read.

The story is so well written i find that any sex scenes are almost (almost...) irrelevant to how enjoyable the story is without any graphic details.

Cant wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

I really did enjoy this and hope you plan to continue.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 3 years ago

This is one of the more imaginative, sexy, and plain sweet stories I've read in quite a while. m0ar plz! <3

Ramjet57Ramjet57over 2 years ago

PLEASE continue this story. It is very well done so far and I expect much to change in the future of the kingdom.

abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 2 years ago

Another comment requesting more. This story is wonderful, and it's such a shame to see it languish unfinished.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

I guess this is what is called a love/hate relationship. Loved the story but hated that it just ended. I did read where the author said there would be more chapters, but that was over four years ago. I'm kind of guessing that an update or addition isn't going to happen, such a shame. One thing that kind of bothered me was the Australian accent for Celia. It just didn't work for me. Flying dragons, Orcs and magic spells, sure, I can believe in all that, but an Aussie accent. Na mate, just doesn't work. So should this last chapter be given five stars for being such a great story, or one star for being left hanging?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why did you not finish this story ???

I really liked it so far, what a shame...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous