All Comments on 'Tears of the Fallen Ch. 09'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 10 years ago
Well worth the wait

excellent chapter I have missed your stories and am glad you are back . Sorry to hear you were feeling under the weather and hope that everything is ok

PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing...

Please continue ... and without such a long gap..

boneamsboneamsover 10 years ago
Still the best.

Long wait but well worth it. I have to agree with the others as your talent is top notch, we need to get you to type faster. LOL. Great story Jaz and will be patiently waiting for the next submission. Okay maybe not patiently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
JazCullen, you have T.A.L.E.N.T.

I just love all your work here and on your blog. I like being updated on your stories on your Facebook page (in a totally non stalking way). Keep the stories coming. I have yet to decide who my favourite couple is because all their love stories are AWESOME. I also love the way you keep their individual personalities(Demetri, Andrei & Kothari come to mind), that takes a lot of talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Boring

Um, I'm sure this part was essential, but man it was soooooo boring. Kinda of a let down after such a long wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved it. Missed all the characters. Missed Rhianna. The long wait sucked in spite of knowing that you are only human and have a life apart from writing. Anyway, keep up the good work. I see great things happening in this story. I love the build up..SM

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 10 years ago
Is she pregannt?

Does Annie found a way to get pregnant? Coz Annakratin and Gaurd And Callain was born as vamp.s right???? or??? It's wasn't really explained how they became vamp.s or did I missed it when you explained it??? I knew Gaurd sire Cullen in this life time but when he was the vamp king....how did he becaame a vamp.??

catman71catman71over 10 years ago
good filling of backstory

i have one question, if gard and rayne go to Europe, will not the children follow, and what happens if liam does so and loses it, the destruction, not only to the vampires, but to everything and one would out the weres and vampires,

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 10 years ago
I have a feeling

that Kothari will tag along his parents....

bossladybossladyover 10 years ago
Whew.... I can breathe again

The manipulation was perfect. The reconnection was awesome. Please do not keep us waiting sooooooo long for the next chapter! Congrats on the self publishing.

MizTMizTover 10 years ago
Great.........

Chapter .........my only complaint is that you brought all the guys back and I couldn't pick a favorite. .....OK besides Caleb......hehehe. There really is a lot going on in this chapter it just was more mental than physical. The whole guiding the council into thinking was is your idea was theirs. And Caleb and Annie, I'm not sure if I wanted to cry for them or scream at them........I do know I want more.......thanks for sharing...

secretitosecretitoover 10 years ago
Lovely

It was nice to see Stephan and Emily back in the mix. I always wondered what happened to them and if you would ever bring them back. Something tells me they would make a great side story. What's one more to add to your workload ;-)

Toodles

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmmmm

Good but left me a bit....wanting. You have a ton of story lines going at the moment and it would have been nice for Ana and calliaian to work out there stuff in his one instead of that conversation still hanging out there. Nbut i trust you'll weave it all together as you normally do

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Gard!

Every time Gard shows up in the story I wonder why there hasn't been more of him. I think he is seriously my favorite of all the male characters. And with Demetri around, that's saying a lot. I really want to see more of him and Rayne and see him flex his bad ass MOST Ancient powers that we have just seen in little bits and pieces so far. He is great on so many levels. Smart, mysterious, sexy as hell, strong and gentle all rolled into one. Love him. I always wished we saw more of him and Rayne but "A Long Walk Home" was so Dayton/Freya - centric, that my favorite couple got short changed in my opinion. It's time for Gard to kick ass and take names to protect all those he loves. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kothari

I'm so glad Annie's back and I always wondered why they(Caleb and Rhianna) can't see Kothari's struggles. Between Rayne and Gard came a very powerful and unstable being. Annie always saw more that what is, why can't they see that young Kothi is desperate for help and won't even claim his mate because of it.

peachesgirlpeachesgirlover 10 years ago
Missed but not forgotton

I was so very happy to sign in today and see this update. I love these characters but I have to agree to some of your other followers Gard is slowly growing on me. Every time I see him interact with Annie I begin to love him a little more. I cant wait to see what is stirring in the compound.

Great work, I hope you are feeling better now, and can give us another chapter soon. Best wishes to your health.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 10 years ago
Send Kothi and Freya

Kothi is a force unseen, and Freya is badass. Those two alone can destroy thru European vampires.

LBGrantLBGrantover 10 years ago
Nice Surprise!

Welcome back Jaz! We missed you. Great chapter. I hated thinking of Caleb and Annie not together all summer. Things seem right with the world again that they are reconciling. :)

~LB

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love you but...

2 months and this is all we get? I've always felt kind of lukewarm towards caleb and annie and their sappy apologies to one another isnt what I wanted to read about! What i love about this story is all of the supporting characters namely Kothi, I thought we were going to get somewhere with his story.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
I avoid disappointment as I love going to your website

I loved reading the stories especially the prequel ones about Liam when he's a little child being able to communicate with Elina when she's in Freya's womb and how little baby Kothari scared him because he wanted to harm his Mommy and everyone else in utero. I am looking forward to reading about why he's so murderously unstable given that Gard and Rayne are such cool characters and how his relationship with Dara will work out. I concur with Iread2relax - send badass Freya Eriksson and Kothi jnr to Europe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love you but...

I have to agree with some of the others, after 2 months I was hoping for more of the exciting bits of the story line instead of so much caleb and rhianna sap. I realize its part of the story and all but it would have been nice if it was mixed in with more of what is going on with kothi or cassia or liam- SOMETHING!

I hope you feel better health wise and update again soon.

PsanPsanover 10 years ago
Really People?!?!

You people bitching about how long its been since the last post or bitching about it not being exciting enough act like you're paying for these chapters. Try being grateful for what you get. Geez!!!

RogueravenRogueravenover 10 years ago
Yay!

Thx for posting, Jaz! I've missed this little world and glad to get a little slice of it again. Don't worry about the "short" complaints...they are obviously not checking your website to see all of the other stories you've been working on (which I LOVE, btw). Are you planning on posting them here, especially Gypsy and Demon Hunger?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you. :)

Looking forward to more Pietro and Cassia!

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

Woohoooo they are back together. I mean come on people we all knew they would lol. Jaz you rock. can't wait to read the next chapter. just so you know i read this when it came out only just now commenting cuz i hate commenting on my phone lol

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
Thank you!

Love Caleb, Gard and nice to see Demetri is still making mischeif.lol Look forward to the next chapter!

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 10 years ago
Love it!

Too short but that's only because I can't get enough of the FTI world, thanks for continuing when you've got so many other projects underway! Good Luck with self publishing hope it goes really well and let us know when you're published so we can all buy the book and give a little back to you for the wonderful stories you have shared!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
I am sorry that you have been ill

I am soooo glad you've managed to write this chapter. Stay well!

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 10 years ago
AWESOME

LOVING THIS STORY. KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING THAT YOU DO SO WELL. LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS. HERE TO YOUR HEALTH REMAINING INTACT. GOOD LUCK.

DoctimeDoctimeover 10 years ago
Heal

Jazz, I symbolically place my hand on your head and say "HEAL"! There, now that that is done; give us more ASAP. I am waiting for Kothari to show up in Europe with some of his magic. You however remain as Queen of the Lit world. Long reign the queen!!!!!! XP

Ebronco1968Ebronco1968over 10 years ago
Arggghhhh!

I'm really hating you rig,,,, well here we go again Jaz! This is becoming routine... Love yaa!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your Back.!

Love Love Love. Please continue, I know this will be fantastic as always! I'm soo hooked. I really want to see more about Cassia's story (;

--xoxox

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 10 years ago
Always a pleasure.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Frost10Frost10over 10 years ago
Amazing as always!

Best praise i can think of is to ask for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cousins

Elina, Dara, and Cassia are also cousins. Why isn't it shown more in the story line. I know her and Liam have a closer bond because of his empath ability, but I feel that Elina doesn't view Cedar, Dara, and Cassia as family in the same way she views Nors, Ashleigh, and Liam. She treats Dara and Cassia just like one of the other hybrids of the camp. Also can we have one of the Hybrids mate with a werewolf. So far they have all been finding theirs mates in other vampires. I'm interested to know what kind of child would be born out of that equation.

Babygirlbrie8283Babygirlbrie8283over 10 years ago
really good

Hey jaz this one is really good and i am still trying to figure out what deep dark evil lives in gard and rayne son and when will we find out when all the children find there mates and who they are and what happens to rease and tje European vampires too

Babygirlbrie8283Babygirlbrie8283over 10 years ago
when is the next chapter

When is the next chapter going to be coming out and why dont u post more then one chapter a month for

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jeez does no one read the intro?

To the person above me...Jaz just told you she was out sick for a whole month and you still whine asking why she doesn't post more than one chapter a month?Really?

redwolvsredwolvsover 10 years ago
love it

Well finally after some real longs nights staying up and reading....yes I couldn't put it down.....I have caught up to you.......I just have to say that you are an awesome writer and I can't wait for the next chapter.....

midwestlizziemidwestlizzieover 10 years ago
chicken noodle soup dear one!!!

Get a truck load, and vitamin c, I do hope you are on the mend!!! I will admit to being on edge for the next chapter but will work on patience since you are under the weather. Your story has not suffered as your health did, and im thankful you took time to write in the same quality as you always do instead of just dumping a chapter out to appease the masses. You are a splendidly talented story weaver, thank you for all you have posted!

Charlie15Charlie15over 10 years ago
Worth the wait

Glad that you are on the mend. This new chapter was worth waiting for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep Going!!

Freya and Dayton are easily my favorite couple ... please continue their scene from chapter 8? also love how the twins have both found their mates!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:(

Chapter 10 of Tears of the Fallen still not posted... any idea when???

Thanks for keeping up with the story! LOVE it!!

SouthernGirl30SouthernGirl30over 10 years ago
Postings

She posts about once a month on here, her teasers are on her blog.

kris10ekris10eabout 8 years ago
I will Always Love You JazCullen...

My heart bleeds with excitement rereading this story. You were one of my first favs established on this site and you still hold the crow.(you are my Jazyonce' of supernatural erotic, HANDS DOWN!!) #stilladdicted 👑

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6499 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES