All Comments on 'Tears of the Fallen Ch. 10'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yes!! That's what I've been waiting for!! Pietro and Cass :) More please!!

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 10 years ago

Love love it, I just can't get enough of your work! Big congrats too for scent of fear!

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
Excellent

What would happen if when they passed each other and their ora's didn't separate? Just sayin'! I'm trying to figure out how these four can exist at the same time. It seems to cruel to he constantly separated!

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 10 years ago
Loved It!

Can't wait to read more on how Cass is gonna handle her Daddy about her arrangement with Pietro and i find it very interesting that Anna and Caleb haven't let the other halfs of themselves more time with each other...

donaldedonaldeover 10 years ago
what a great way to start the day

excellent chapter loved it can't wait for the next

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 10 years ago
Loved it!

I Love this chapter as the rest. Keep up your amazing writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

Dis chapter is simply beautiful... Ders so much love around here :P

'M eagerly waiting fr d nxt chapter so plz plz plz post it soon :)

N congrats for Scent of fear!!

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatover 10 years ago
5 stars once again.

Lovely to have Anakatrine and Callain together after all this time. And nice to see signs of recovery in Pietro. He's been a favorite of mine since the begining and my heart was broken at what happened to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful!

Callain's and Ana's reunion was so touching. You have a wonderful talent. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cure?

Could an antibody or something found in the Varcolac blood be a possible cure or component of a cure for the poison?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A pleasure to see this chapter

You bring the emotions out with this chapter.Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I like Callian more than Caleb, he is just such an amazing man awwww... A moment for the awesome that is Loretta. Even though my fav couple has gone 2 whoever Kal n Kothi end up with I'm appreciate the budding romance btwn Pietro n Cass, he calls her girl child n that's so not romantic!!

You are so AMAZINGLY awesome, thank you for sharing

nicintasnicintasover 10 years ago
Idea...

I think Anakatrine should use her magic to help Annie and Mara get pregnant. Then Anakatrine and Callain's souls can transfer into each of their babies and then they can finally live independently and together again! :o)

LOVE your work Jaz !!!

Can't wait for more !!!!

Nicole

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*****

Better every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Absolutely loved it. Your writing is amazing xxxxx

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
Mmm?

I think there is a reason their souls ended up in these two people!

Think about it for a second.. Guard is Caleb's sire who just happens to be Callian's brother inlaw..bit of a coincidence don't you think!

Then Caleb sirers Anna which completes the link. It is not just luck that their names are so similar to Ana and Callian,Caleb and Anna were born to be these two and I think their souls will blend to become one as they were meant to be.

Ana needed Anna's caring,softness..while Callian needed Calebs strength and stubborn loyalty to his people.

That's my theory anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
At last

Lovely, I really enjoyed reading about Cass and Pietro. I love it when tortured souls overcome and find their happiness. As with Dayton ad his mate (My previous favorite couple). Please don't wait so very long between submitting stories. I know you have a life and things happen. I've read all of your stories. Previously you've never gone months without submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Happy dance!

Happy dance! Happy dance! Happy dance! This is me doing a happy dance now that I have a new chapter to savor.

Oh. Sorry, Jaz, I got carried away for a bit there. Anyway.

I've been going to your blog and reading the stories there, too so I get a double dose of readers' joy.

THANK YOU!

~ella

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 10 years ago
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

SO MICH LOVE AND NOW THE MYSTERY/ANSWERS/HELP BEGINS. HOPEFULLY CASSIE'S BLOOD WILL HEAL PIETRO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

DON'T YOU DARE STOP WRITING I LOOK FORWARD TO READING A NEW CHAPTER EVERY TIME IT GETS POSTED....JUST AMAZING!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Marvelous as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
incredible

Great as always. I'm betting one those books will help with the European poison

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Well written as always. Only 1 typo and I can't even remember where so it obviously wasn't a big deal. The chapter moved the narrative along more so than the story but this has been common in this story. As your maturity as a writer has deepened you've gotten away from trying to make every chapter a cliffhanger which is the way novels are written so a good thing. V

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you!

Excellent chapter. It was awesome to see Cassia and Pietro together instead of Liam and his rotten mate. Sorry, can't help it...I just can't get into them at all yet. But knowing your talent that may change. Like another poster I can't wait to see Alexei's reaction to Casia and Pietro! Tee hee hee, that ought to be good! I still don't understand why so many people dislike Caleb. Even Anakatrine stuck up for him and said they needed him. And it's not like any of them are perfect. Except maybe Gard. :-) I just love him.

I have to throw this out there in the event of future installments...I really miss Jared and Milly! They both share Rafe as a "brother" and Annie and Milly are "sisters". Caleb and Jared new each other and were friends long before Annie and Rafe came into their lives. Caleb fell completely in love at first sight with Jared and Milly's baby girls, vowed to protect them always and then they all but disappeared. :-( I know you have a lot of characters on your plate, but they were so well written, I can't help but miss them. And what the heck? Jared gave Rafe part of the Hanlon pack lands to start the new pack!?! It's not like they live across the country. Maybe that hot vampire that helped Dimitri save Pietro will take a trip to the states and fall for one of the girls...Just sayin. :-)

5 stars! ~K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great work...

Waiting for the next part ...

MizTMizTover 10 years ago
Love

Whether is was a new love blooming as with Cassia and Pietro or love that had lasted centuries you covered it all in this chapter. It's nice to see Pietro find someone he cares about and who better than Cassis. They are both shy in their own right but what just happened , well nothing shy about that. Just wait until daddy finds out.....

And for old soul love you gave us Callain and Ana. Being reminded of all the time thru history that Ana had to watch their future knowing that neither of them would make it was heart wrenching, and knowing Callain shed tears over all Ana had to endure....all to be brought back to the couple whose love has lead not just the characters but the readers s well thru this amazing series of stories you have written.

secretitosecretitoover 10 years ago
You've always got me wondering

I wonder if feeding from Cassia would make a good cure for Pietro(bonus), and if ceding control to Ana and Callain eventually comes with a little surprise of it's own hmmmm😏

Always a joy Jaz

~G~

boneamsboneamsover 10 years ago
Greeeeaaaattt!!!

Is there any more doubt why you're always on the top of the most popular list? Put me down for the first flight to the book signing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I thought the Pietro/Cassia relationship building part could have been stretched out a little bit. I just thought it developed rather quickly considering how stand offish he was to begin with. Could have had a little bit of fun with that, but glad to hear their story. Don't know if it's just me but I'm a little bit over the Annie/Caleb story... I like hearing about the newer characters

bellaballandabellaballandaover 10 years ago
Can't stop reading!

I've re read this chapter 6 times since it was posted. AMAZING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
(((steals a scene from "THE JERK" starring Steve Martin)))

THE NEW CHAPTER IS HERE! THE NEW CHAPTER IS HERE! ((I really said that btw))) Thank you, Jazz. Best birthday present ever. I have read it four times myself. Can't wait to see how Cass helps Pietro over come his demons. Bravo! Well written as usual! Hope u are better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:) Again

I found your work 3 months ago and have read to here I cant wait for the next chapter. You are an awesome writer and I just get sucked (pun intended) into your work. Way way better then some other crap (cough twilight cough) published out there. I do hope you get this series published one day it is starting to rival Dakota traces work as my favorite from this site. She has publish all her works now and left the site so I cant wait till you do the same :). Good luck and get another chapter out soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tears

I enjoy the stories about the younger generation also and am growing tired of Annie & Caleb; they have had their story and it was good, but now the time is for the others.

Annabelle

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

I have been following this series from the first story and it keeps getting better and better. I feel like I know each character intimately as if we have been friends forever. You are an amazing writer and I would read anything you put on paper. Please post a new story soon. I find myself impatiently excited about what happens next with Annie, Caleb, and the rest. Love your stories.

MadzillahMadzillahover 10 years ago
I caught up

I have now caught up to your present story and now must wait for the rest. I hate waiting! Great job.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 10 years ago
Nice update.

I particularly like the budding relationship between Cassia and Pietro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Caleb and Annie

Caleb and Annie are the foundation and I never tire of them. Their love shines head and shoulders above the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pay attention jaz

hi jaz u r doin g8 job. ur stories r awrsum. y don't u post your stories on wattpad. I can assure u or work will be appreciated. y don't u chk out, u will like wattpad no harm eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please post the next chaptef

Please post the next chapter of your story..i come and check everyday whether its been posted or not and so far I've been disappointed.Hurry up jaz!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I just found this series the other day, and I've read every chapter from the start till now it three or four days, I wait anxiously for your next chapter.

Wyld_CatWyld_Catover 10 years ago
oh hell

After leaving your stories for so many months due to RL i came back & caught up.. now at the mercy of waiting again... sigh... there are worse things that could happen i guess.

DoctimeDoctimeover 10 years ago

Anakatrin is the Queen of her universe, however you are the the Queen of yours. Long May you reign.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

I find myself reading your stories and loving them. The characters are well thought up, the plot is wonderful and the stories are entertaining. I wait on pins and needles for the next chapter, thanks for all of your post.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
So beautiful

How did I miss reading this chapter when you put it up? I could smack myself. ;) Interesting parallel between Anakatrine and Callain's beginning and that of Cassia and Pietro.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Writing

I planned to be asleep at 11:00. It is currently 5:36AM. I am at a loss of words for how great and mindblowing your story writing is.

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDEover 5 years ago
Another GREAT Chapter

Love your Work. Addicting, Actually. Jumping into Your space helps Me when my Soul racked with a painful loss

K_FletcherK_Fletcherabout 3 years ago

We’re they making books 3 thousand years ago - whoops -the spells were ancient even then. Ummm -who wrote the spells back then and put them in books?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6498 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES