All Comments on 'Tears of the Fallen Ch. 13'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 10 years ago
Seeing stars

Five. Great chapter.

willieonewillieoneabout 10 years ago
great chapter

Even if the whole chapter was about a character I don't like. Sigh I do however love Liam and am so happy to see him and his beasts finally starting to mesh and become balanced!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 10 years ago

Its about time my insomnia worked as an advantage! I have been a fan of yours for years and have read and reread all of your stories. This is on my top five lists for fav chapters. Outstanding!

donaldedonaldeabout 10 years ago
welcome back

enjoyed the chapter very much thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can I respectfully ...

Not loathe, loath.

Not millennia, millenium.

There was one other, but I wasn't keeping score then and it escapes me.

BigDog167BigDog167about 10 years ago
Great!

Great as always Jaz.

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyabout 10 years ago

'Gotcha' !! Loved that comment from Liam's vampire, and the fact that now they are now on the same page. I like that it seemed to slightly change him and how she see's him - it's going to get delicious, I can't wait !!

Loved the whole chapter, as always :)

MizTMizTabout 10 years ago
The more of Liam's story I hear the more I want. But I think the reason I want more is that I want to see him healed from what has haunted him his whole life. To be able to be out amount the pack and not need his cousins protection would be great. To have

........

mike2710mike2710about 10 years ago
Thanks

Thank you Jaz. Well worth the wait even if the anticipation is torture, and you torture so well. Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas

boneamsboneamsabout 10 years ago
Still the best!!!!

My God, you get better and better (if that's possible). This goes to show you why this lady is always at the top of the list and owns more than half of the Hall of Fame.

Hethen129Hethen129about 10 years ago
You know Jaz did that on purpose

Just like Liam's vampire she is sitting back looking at all her readers and like bam gotcha you know you wont stop reading these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Holy Mackerel!!!!!

That was just such a fantastic chapter! It definitely makes up for the fact that its been sooooo loooooooooooong since you last posted ;)

I agree with others = one of your best chapters yet. And its another one of your key turnaround moments in your stories. Reasa starts to feel compassion but also gets increasingly turned on by Liam's acceptance of his vampiric side (all which she brought about, ha ha!!)

I love it, thank you Jaz :) Fantastic writing.

F

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more more more

It's been so long

5 starrs

Rad'lRad'labout 10 years ago
Wonderful!

I'm surprised by my complete immersion in your story - since this a genre that I don't usually read. The flow of your words has captivated me. Thank you for an enthralling chapter. Well done!

SexyMom7SexyMom7about 10 years ago
Really!!!!

Really Jaz after all that wait only 3 pages???? I need more. Hurry please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ponderings

Liam's alter was described as wearing all black. His Were and human were calmer. Made me think of Kothi, he was introduced wearing all black, what if his vampire has to accept his cat and his human. Maybe that is the issue he has.He, also is fragmented and torn. Once his cat and human surge forward, he might gain balance. Well his little bit of human he has in him.

biggreenfrogbiggreenfrogabout 10 years ago
addicted

I love this saga please don't stop writing.I need more..oh and Calebs's address if you have it! Lol

RheamistressRheamistressabout 10 years ago

You go this chapter to me at just the right time. Time to read, time for my coffee.. Excellent. :)

SouthernGirl30SouthernGirl30about 10 years ago
Ooooh

I'm liking this chapter! Good for Liam! Now back to Pietro & Cassia! :)

blastwizardblastwizardabout 10 years ago
Wait a minute?!

Is Liam's Vampire a "Bad Boy Gangsta" :-0) Didn't our parents warn us about those type of guys? HA!!!

Jaz, you freaking rock!!!!

You know that European group over there, they are not a match for the pissed of vampire side of the Valorac. Imagine if Liam or Kothi bring out their inner annihilation, do you think there will even be ashes? We don't even know about the others? Liam & Kothi seem the most imbalanced, but you know Elina has bound a part of herself for the love of her cousin. Who knows what the backlash of that might be. Especially if a loved one is threatened. I am just pondering. Jaz, just keep doing what you do, your fans love you and your amazing brain waves :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks...

Please keep them coming....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
AWESOME!

WOW You certainly added spice to Liam & Reasa. I can't wait to read more.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Aw Crap

When I found this series a little over a month ago, I went to the comments page to see if others liked it as well as I did. I must admit that I gloated over the fact that I could just go on to the next chapter. Now I am caught up....aw crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tears

Honestly I am shocked every time you make me cry. This is such an amazing story that I need more. I was sick last year and read everything you wrote. Now I'm a Jaz junkie waiting for more. Please don't lose focus. Please hurry. My inner vamp needs more. You are truly gifted and this storyline could easily be on the NY Times best seller list. Thank you for sharing. Truly a devoted fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I have been waiting so long for this! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This chapter works

I'm feeling the bad boy, alpha vampire inside of Liam. I haven't been a fan of either Liam or Reasa, though I like the dimension they add to the story. Liam has always seemed too weak and soft to me. How can he get a powerful former vampire to love him, let alone like him, if he is busy cowering behind everyone else for protection? And Reasa just seemed too irredeemable to me... her hatred of Varcolac too strong to even make her worthy of being mated to one. The way that Reasa hates Liam and all of the Varcolac makes it seem unbelievable that she could be his mate and that she will eventually fall for him. But the fact that Liam has a more confident and dangerous vampire inside of him that he is trying to wrangle in and the fact that Reasa is clearly and FINALLY effected by Liam works for the story. This storyline makes it more probable that Reasa and Liam will eventually end up together. Nice work.

redirish77redirish77about 10 years ago
AHHHHMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jazzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE Liams' inner vamp! He's So SCARY/WOW/HOT!!!! Definitely going to make some BAD times for the Euro trash vamps between him & Kothi!!!! HAHAHAHA :)

You are FANTABULOUS and I IMPLORE you and your muse to keep on doing what you are!! LOVE Your work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3

B.

sweetallissweetallisabout 10 years ago

Love, Love, Love everything about this chapter!

You captivate and hold me breathless aching for more.

PLEASE don't make us wait too long for the next chapter!

As always, thank you for sharing your gift with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Elina Fan

LOVE, LOVE the back story of how Elina sacrificed her happiness for Liam. They are my favorite characters. Cant wait to see how badass and super powerful Elina really is!! Keep writing for her Jaz!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 10 years ago
Yeah! Welcome back!

Miracle of miracles- you managed to soften my stance towards Reasa. I still don't like her but I don't hate her either.

Looking forward to more time with our other potential couples!

zarroc789zarroc789about 10 years ago
How?

You made it were Reasa is likeable, that's amazing.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 10 years ago
Great stuff!

You never really know a person until you understand where they have been and what has happened to them. It was easy to judge Reasa before we had a peak into her past experiences. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Finally

I missed this chapter as I was looking in the new stories section , great chapter I can't wait for when Reesa finally gives into Liam m beginning to like her.

Great work pls don't make us wait too long for next one x

DoctimeDoctimeabout 10 years ago
Hail Highness

I read this several days ago, however delayed commenting, your plot development is amazing. Who could ever like Reasa? Well now thanks to you, almost everyone. I have said it before, however I will say it again, Jaz you paint wonderful word pictures. Sure hope you wrote a lot in England.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
At Last!

I have been waiting for this to continue it seems a long time ago and it is worth it. I do hope you upload more as I can't wait. Now I am sure I will be having a hard time to sleep imagining what the chapter will be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
whoa

I think your idea about fragmented minds is really accurate

KinseyHolleyHubbyKinseyHolleyHubbyabout 10 years ago
Very Nice

Thank you for continuing this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"gotcha"

ohhhhhh shit!! most awesome part of the whole story! can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Dude I love ur stories and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Hope the next chapter wont be long... can't wait to read Chapter14//.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
:(

I started FTI about 2 weeks ago. I just got to here and now im sad that i can't keep reading and they're not finished.:((( great work.:)

-Niki

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I wish I could buy this series in hard copy, Tears has brought me to tears yet again. You my lady are a great writer and I can't wait for the next chapter or story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!

Hot! Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter! Loving it!

sexyrican89sexyrican89about 10 years ago
love it more please

please please please more. I love your work. chapter 14 please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LISTEN

EVERYONE LOOKING FOR HER NEXT CHAPTER IN THE STORY PLEASE READ HER BIO. IF YOU DON'T THEN DON'T COMPLAIN THAT SHE HASN'T POSTED.

DoctimeDoctimealmost 10 years ago
Happy Birthday Jaz

I have been avoiding you. Not because I don't like you, but because I adore you. You just write too fucking slow. However, I adore your world. Your characters come alive in your stories and in my mind. Keep on writing darlin. Chuf, chuf....

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
beautiful imagery! CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP .

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES