Teas Lead to Threes

Story Info
Michelle and AJ's date night ends in a hotel with a third.
4.5k words
4.7
13.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kids, come here! We're leaving!" Michelle shouted down the hall.

Michelle and AJ were waiting at the end of the hall as their two children, ages three and seven, ran to them and gave them a big hug.

"Now you be good for Grandma, and no staying up too late." Michelle warned the kids. She gave them both a kiss on the forehead and they immediately ran off to return to the movie they were watching when they were summoned.

Michelle and AJ were going on a date night and dropped the kids off at her mother's house. After thanking her for providing them a night out, they got in the car and backed out of the driveway. AJ's foot stomped the pedal and the V8 engine roared them forward toward their destination. They were both nervous. This was the first time they were trying out this new "date night" model. They shared some small talk on the way, but both fell silent when they made the left turn onto Main Street.

AJ paid for the ticket and found a spot in the parking deck. If all went well, they wouldn't be getting back into the car until they checked out of the hotel the next morning. AJ broke the silence shortly after putting the car in park.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked.

"I do if you do." Michelle responded. "I'm nervous, but I'm sure we'll both enjoy this."

"Ok. Well, you know the code word if you change your mind or if you need anything." AJ replied.

"The code word is for you too, Mr. Tough Guy!" Michelle quipped back at him.

They smiled at each other and leaned in for a kiss. Neither one of them knew what the evening would hold, but they agreed that this was one of the adventures they wanted to embark on. The plan was to each go into a different bar and become whoever they wanted to be. They could pick any name, profession, and reason for being there. They could talk to whomever they wanted to, and even try to pick them up. The only requirement was that if one of them hooked someone, it had to end in a threesome together. This was not a selfish endeavor, it was a team effort.

Michelle exited the car, fixed her dress, and started walking north out of the parking deck. AJ watched her as she walked away. She was wearing one of her sun dresses, tightly fit and showing off her curves. He was curious which set of lingerie she had picked out for tonight, if any at all.

AJ got out of the car, set the alarm, and started walking south. He didn't have to walk far before he found a sports bar that had a fair amount of people inside. He went in and found a seat at the bar.

"What can I get for you, hun?" said a soft voice with a hint of southern hospitality.

AJ hadn't seen her walk up. He was too busy looking over the beer and cocktail list. He turned to look at the bartender and was pleasantly surprised. She was a brunette in her late 20's or early 30's, had a thick-but-athletic build, and her tight-fitting white shirt accentuated her C-cup breasts. He figured that she must have played soccer or lacrosse in college.

"Can I get a Long Island Tea and a water, please." AJ said with a smile.

"Ah, a man with good taste! Coming right up!" she responded.

AJ watched her turn and walk away. Her tight blue jeans had curves in all the right places. Her hips swayed as she danced around the bar gathering the ingredients, and she poured them into the Collins glass. She was very generous with her pours.

She came back to him and set the Tea and water down in front of him and said, "Here you go, hun. Anything else I can get you right now?"

AJ responded, "How about a food menu and your name?"

She smiled and turned to the side. She grabbed a menu and set it in front of AJ, smiled and looked him directly in the eye and said, "Carmen. Give me a shout when you know what you want." Then she walked off.

An hour or two passed by. AJ ate his meal and chatted with some of the patrons at the bar, but most of his attention was directed toward Carmen. Whenever she had some free time in between making drinks, the two conversed and shared a few laughs. Around the time he finished his third Long Island, AJ got a text message from Michelle.

I'm at Free Spirits. You should come.

AJ realized that he felt somewhat disappointed. She had beaten him to the punch. He called Carmen over and asked for the check. Carmen hesitated for a second, then turned and went to the register. When she returned, AJ handed her his credit card and she went back to the register. Their interactions went from a casual dance with flirtation to strictly business, just like that.

Carmen set down the card and receipt, and remembered her role in the transaction. She was his bartender, and needed a good tip to take home.

"Well, Chris, it's been good chatting with you. You should come back soon!" Carmen said as professionally as she could.

"Thanks Carmen, I'll be back to see you soon." AJ replied.

AJ grabbed his phone, turned, and walked out of the bar. He didn't turn to look back. AJ was in love. But, he was in love with the woman that was now waiting for him at Free Spirits. He did like Carmen, though, and thought to himself that he would remember her name. But, for now he focused his drunken attention on Google Maps so that he could find the other bar.

It was about a mile walk to Free Spirits from his current location. As he walked, he wondered what was waiting for him there. He wondered who Michelle had potentially picked up. They have had multiple threesomes together, with both men and women. It turned him on to watch his wife be pleasured in all ways. He realized that he was really only disappointed for two reasons. First, because Michelle had hooked one quicker than he had. And, secondly, because he had already started imagining Carmen's body in between Michelle's legs.

As AJ got to the front door of Free Spirits, it occurred to him that he knew nothing about the scenario that he was walking into. He didn't even know what to call her!

The bar was packed with people. AJ quickly found Michelle sitting on the right side of the bar, between two women. The three of them appeared to be having a conversation. AJ found a seat on the other side of the bar, diagonally to Michelle's left. He wanted to sit and watch for a while to get an idea about what he was getting into. The bartender, a tall, athletic, mixed-race guy came over to AJ.

"Hey man, what can I get for you?" He said.

"Long Island Tea, please." AJ responded. He hoped that he wouldn't need to drive any time soon.

The bartender quickly replied, "You got it!"

As he walked off, AJ set his attention back towards the women that Michelle was talking to. After paying a little more attention, AJ realized that the woman on Michelle's left was actually there with another man, who was sitting to her left. She joined in on the conversation every once in a while, but most of her attention was on, what AJ guessed, her husband.

The woman on Michelle's right, though, appeared to be there alone. She had another group of people sitting to her right, but she did not interact with them at all. She and Michelle appeared to be fully immersed in conversation. Suddenly, both the women looked at AJ, then back at each other and smiled.

AJ decided to bide his time. He watched the two women for a while, waiting for some type of cue from Michelle. A little while later there appeared to be some sort of disagreement, and the other woman abruptly got up and went over to the register. She paid her tab and then made her way over to AJ.

The woman had a serious look on her face, and said "I don't know what's going on, but that woman over there seems to be pretty thirsty for you. Y'all either have some weird shit going on, or you may just go over there and get lucky tonight, but either way, I'm out of here!"

With that said, the woman turned and left. AJ sat there in disbelief. He looked over at Michelle and she smiled back at him and winked. AJ figured since the seat next to her was now open, he would make his way over to her.

"Hey pretty lady, may I sit?" He said to her.

"I'd like nothing more." Michelle replied.

AJ sat down on the barstool and turned to face Michelle, "That didn't seem to go so well."

"Well, I guess it could have gone well for me, but she didn't seem to be interested in you." Michelle replied.

AJ frowned at that. He had no expectation of every woman being attracted to him, but it didn't feel good to have it pointed out. Then he thought about Carmen.

AJ turned back toward Michelle and said "I guess we're somewhat in the same boat then. Had a good conversation with the bartender where I was before."

"Do you want to go back there?" Michelle asked.

"No. It's almost closing time anyway. I guess tonight's just not the night." He replied.

Michelle and AJ sat at the bar and talked as they finished their drinks. Michelle sipped on her reliable Cuba Libre, a rum and coke. AJ was about halfway through the Long Island that he had previously ordered.

As closing time approached, much of the bar had cleared out. There were still some patrons, so AJ and Michelle sat, people watching. Their favorite pastime. Then she walked in. She strode in confidently and went over to the side of the bar where AJ originally sat, across from where they were now.

"Hey Billy, let me get a Long Island." Carmen said to the bartender.

He replied, "Hey Carmen! You get off early tonight?"

"Yeah, it cleared out pretty early so George is closing up for me" she said.

The bartender quickly mixed the liquors and set it down in front of Carmen. Her attention was on her phone, scrolling through the messages she had ignored while working. She decided none of them needed her immediate attention, so she set the phone down and grabbed her drink. As she sipped, she looked around the bar.

AJ had been watching her from the moment she entered the bar. Michelle didn't notice at first, but when she looked at AJ to ask him something she noticed that he was staring straight ahead. Michelle adjusted her gaze to see what he was looking at and noticed Carmen.

"Hey! It's Carmen!" She said out loud.

"You know her?!" AJ responded incredulously.

Carmen must have heard her name, because at that moment she focused her gaze on them. She noticed Michelle first and recognized her immediately.

"Michelle? Is that you?!" She yelled across the bar. She got up from her barstool and started making her way to the other side. Then she noticed AJ sitting next to Michelle and her curiosity peaked. How does she know him? She thought to herself.

"Hey!" Michelle and Carmen both exclaimed as they hugged. AJ felt a sudden rush of blood to his cock.

"Yeah, Carmen was my neighbor for a long time. I actually dated her older brother for a short while," Michelle said talking to AJ. "How have you been?" She then asked Carmen.

"I'm doing well, how about you?" Carmen answered, "And how do you know this guy?"

"This is my husband, AJ. AJ, Carmen, Carmen, AJ." Michelle introduced them.

"AJ, huh?" Carmen asked with a curious smile on her face.

AJ looked away and blushed, "Yeah... Nice to officially meet you, Carmen." He extended his hand out toward Carmen. Michelle noticed the awkwardness and eyed them both curiously.

"Nice to meet you, AJ." She stated awkwardly. Then she turned to Michelle, noticing her confusion, "I'll let him explain."

Luckily, Carmen knew the bartender. Free Spirits was her favorite place to unwind after her shift. Even though it was close to closing time, they stayed and chatted while the staff cleaned up. They each ordered another round while Michelle and AJ explained their situation and the plan for the evening. Michelle didn't fail to realize that this was the bartender that AJ had previously spoken of.

Carmen was extremely curious. The more they explained, the more curious she became. She'd never met a couple with such an open relationship. Even through her time spent at the bar, she hadn't met a couple that spoke so openly. She was enthralled, and hoped to find out more.

Carmen and Michelle spent some time catching up and exchanged phone numbers. Finally, closing time came and they all paid their tabs. They walked out of Free Spirits together and stood out front for a few moments while they seemed to close the conversation.

Carmen's curiosity suddenly got the best of her and she blurted out "So what would have happened if everything went according to plan tonight?"

Michelle and AJ looked at each other. Michelle seemed to give a smile of approval, so AJ replied "Why do you ask? Would you care to find out?"

Carmen looked down and blushed. The Long Island seemed to put the words in her mouth at first, but now she felt the urge to push forward. "Maybe" she finally said.

Michelle sensed the shyness, so she grabbed Carmen by the hand and started walking. She changed the topic of conversation as they walked toward the hotel around the corner. AJ went to the front desk and rented a room for the evening, while Michelle and Carmen talked in the lobby.

They took the elevator to the fifth floor and made a left down the hallway. Room 511. AJ slid the card into the door lock and opened the door. When he turned to hold the door for the two women, he was pleased to see Michelle kissing Carmen in the hallway. As they made their way into the hotel room, Carmen's shyness seemed to quickly fade away.

The room had a simple floor plan. The bathroom door is right next to the front door, and a short hallway opens into the bedroom area that has a king-sized bed, couch, dresser with a TV, and two nightstands. At the moment, Michelle was not concerned with any of that. She passionately kissed Carmen and pushed her up against the wall. AJ closed and locked the door, and started taking his shirt off. Michelle, in turn, started taking Carmen's shirt off. Michelle's hands grabbed a handful of Carmen's C-cups, and then slid around to undo the white bra.

AJ moved closer to the women and with each hand grabbed the back of both of their necks. Michelle embraced him with one arm, while still holding Carmen with the other. Michelle turned to kiss AJ, and Carmen took this opportunity to kiss Michelle's neck. As she did, she pulled the spaghetti straps of Michelle's sundress down off of her shoulders. Carmen slid the dress down Michelle's silky smooth body, and when the dress hit the ground Michelle was left standing there completely naked in high heels. Carmen's luscious lips quickly found Michelle's nipples.

Michelle spoke first, "Oh god yes! Suck those titties!"

Michelle looked down and watched as Carmen's mouth explored her breasts. Suddenly, Michelle's areola disappeared into Carmen's mouth, and she felt the suction as her nipple hardened in between the warm lips. Michelle thought to herself that those were perfect dick-sucking lips.

With the arm she had around AJ, now Michelle pushed him up against the wall. She grabbed Carmen by the hips and spun her to face AJ. Now AJ's back was against the wall with Carmen facing him, and Michelle directly behind her. "Kiss her, Daddy. She originally wanted you," she instructed.

While AJ and Carmen kissed, Michelle kissed the back of Carmen's neck. She reached around and undid the belt and buttons on AJ's pants, and unzipped them. Then she placed both hands on Carmen's shoulders and guided her down to her knees in front of AJ. Michelle also knelt down behind Carmen, straddling her calves. Michelle grabbed both of Carmen's breasts and pinched her nipples.

Carmen was overwhelmed. She was already panting and her nipples were as hard as she's ever felt them. She pulled down AJ's pants, revealing his solid erection. She grabbed onto his thick cock and then turned to look over her shoulder at Michelle.

Michelle noticed and urged her on, "I want you to use those dick-sucking lips on my husband. Make sure he's ready to fuck us both."

AJ was watching this interaction from above. Now, with permission granted, Carmen turned and looked up at AJ. She held constant eye contact as she pressed her lips to the frenulum at the tip of his cock. Slowly she sucked the head into the warmth of her mouth. Her lips slowly slid down AJ's shaft until they touched her hand that was gripping the base of his cock.

"Oh yeah! Fuck, that's good!" AJ muttered.

"You like that Daddy? You enjoying her mouth?" Michelle asked.

"Fuck yes! I can't wait for you to find out how good her mouth feels." AJ told her.

Carmen hummed on his cock with approval. She was turned on by the dirty talking and the sounds of two voices. She was eager to suck on his cock and to lick her pussy. She wanted it all, anything they had to offer her. She was theirs for the taking.

Michelle watched as Carmen swallowed AJ's cock whole. She could hear the suction, and saw the shine that Carmen's saliva was leaving on him. It turned her on. She was eager to share, and also eager to please. She realized that Carmen still had her blue jeans on, so she undid the button and zipper. Michelle slid her hand inside the front of Carmen's pants and quickly found her pussy. Carmen had a landing strip shaved. Just enough hair to be soaked by the time Michelle's hands found her way there.

AJ stood against the wall while Carmen and Michelle alternated sucking on his dick. He grabbed a handful of hair on both of their heads and chose which mouth he wanted to fuck at any given time. They shared the pre-cum on his cock and eagerly swapped the spit that was spilling over from the sloppy blowjob. Finally, AJ realized how selfish he was being and stood them both up.

Michelle took this chance to take Carmen's pants and panties off. AJ took his own pants off as well. He admired both of the women's beautiful bodies, and let them know it "God! You're both fucking gorgeous!"

AJ guided both the women to the bed. He asked "Have you ever licked a pussy before?"

Carmen simply stated "Yes".

"Show me." AJ urged her.

So she did. Carmen laid Michelle across the bed sideways and spread her legs wide. Michelle was on her back and Carmen was face down, ass up, buried tongue deep inside of Michelle. AJ watched as Michelle moaned and squirmed, carefully guiding Carmen's tongue and mouth to the spots that felt best for her. Carmen, on the other hand, alternated between teasing the edges of Michelle's labias and sucking on her clitoris. Carmen used her left hand to squeeze and massage Michelle's ass cheek, while using her right hand as a probe in search of Michelle's G-spot. Michelle was in bliss. The only thing that could make this better was something to appease her oral fixation.

AJ was more than happy to oblige. In the midst of Michelle's squirming, AJ found her head near the edge of the bed. He went over to that side of the bed and leaned over Michelle's chest to suck on her nipples. Michelle moved herself up so that her head was now hanging off the edge of the bed. Once in position, she reached up and grabbed AJ's hips and pulled him to her. She opened her mouth wide and took his cock in her mouth. Then she reached up and smacked his ass cheek, her own command which meant she wanted him to fuck her mouth. AJ postured up, grabbed a titty in each hand, and slowly started swaying his hips back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of Michelle's mouth. As he did, Carmen looked up at him from between Michelle's legs and watched, never taking her mouth off of Michelle.

It didn't take long for Michelle to orgasm. Carmen's mouth and skill quickly brought Michelle to the edge, and then fulfillment of her oral fixation tipped her over. Michelle moaned loudly as she came, and each moan was muffled each time AJ pushed deeper down her throat. She came so hard that she had to push Carmen's face away because she was so sensitive.

Michelle turned her body and put her head toward the headboard. Then she grabbed onto Carmen's hips and guided her up to where Carmen was straddling Michelle's face.

12