Teas Lead to Threes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn." She told Carmen.

Carmen leaned forward and put both hands on the headboard. She looked down to watch Michelle lick her pussy. She was already soaking wet, and could see her juices dripping down the sides of Michelle's mouth.

AJ straddled Michelle also. He got behind Carmen and started lightly rubbing his hands up and down her back to let her know he was there. She didn't mind at all. In fact, she was eager for him to be inside of her. She had a taste of his cock, and wanted to feel his thickness inside of her.

Michelle was eager for the same. She grabbed AJ's cock and guided it into Carmen's pussy while she licked it. Carmen had to arch her hips backwards to take him deep inside her, which made it difficult for Michelle to properly eat her out. But, Michelle loved watching from this angle. She did the best she could to lick from AJ's balls up to Carmen's clit.

AJ pushed his cock as deep as he could into Carmen. They both moaned. His thrusts sped up, and Carmen pushed back into him. She used the headboard for leverage to take his cock deep inside.

"Fuck her Daddy! Make her cum on my cock!" Michelle urged them on.

"Oh my God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Carmen yelled. Not only did AJ's cock feel great inside of her, but hearing Michelle's encouragement to enjoy a man that did not belong to her was more than she could hold back. She's normally self-conscious of her ability to squirt, but she simply could not hold it back this time. She came hard on AJ's cock, and her juices flowed freely down onto Michelle's chest.

At first Michelle thought AJ had cum. She felt the warm fluid dripping down onto her, but then realized it was way too much to be his. Michelle was not a squirter, and had never experienced it before. She immediately found it utterly arousing. She grabbed Carmen's hips and pushed it down onto AJ's cock.

AJ held firm inside of Carmen as her pussy squeezed the base of his cock. He, too, could feel the juices squeezing out from inside of Carmen. He focused on, and enjoyed the sensation. But, he wanted more. He wanted something very specific to finish the night. He wanted Michelle.

Once Carmen's pussy quit squeezing him, AJ pulled out of her and made his way back down the bed. He lifted Michelle's legs and grabbed onto the heels that she still had on. He spread her legs wide and positioned his dick on Michelle's pelvis, directly above her pussy.

"Now you be a good girl and give her back her cock." He told Carmen.

Carmen turned and looked at what AJ was doing. She got off of Michelle and moved over to the edge of the bed. She grabbed AJ's dick and lifted it slightly so that she could get her mouth around it. She took it deep in her mouth, tasting her cum all over it. Then she guided it into Michelle's pussy.

Michelle wiggled her body down the bed, urging his cock deeper inside of her. She loved this man with all of her being, and his dick fit perfectly inside of her. It stretched her out the perfect amount, and hit all of the spots she enjoyed. She was happy to occasionally share him, but was grateful that AJ made it clear that this was her cock.

AJ had been close to orgasm multiple times already. He slowly penetrated Michelle, trying to enjoy every moment of it, but it didn't take long. While he was stroking in and out of Michelle's pussy, Carmen was rubbing on her clit. AJ could feel the vibrations of her hand on his dick and balls. Finally, he could feel his balls start to contract and push the cum out. He pulled out of Michelle and Carmen jerked him off as he sprayed him cum all over Michelle's stomach and chest. When he appeared to be done, Carmen bent down and sucked the residual cum off of his cock. Then she moved down to Michelle's body and slurped up the sticky fluid from her belly and chest.

Michelle looked down as she was doing this and grabbed her face. Once Carmen had the majority of the fluid, Michelle pulled Carmen face to face with her and opened her mouth wide. Carmen had already swallowed some, but spit what was left into Michelle's mouth. She knew that Michelle was indirectly claiming ownership of her man's cum. Carmen obliged, hoping that if she was a "good girl", she would be invited back for another rendezvous.

The three of them slowly got off the bed. Michelle put her dress back on, but took her heels off. AJ simply put his boxers on. Carmen got dressed, and gathered her belongings.

"You can stay if you want." Michelle told Carmen.

"No, it's ok. I'm ok to drive, and I don't want to intrude any more than I already have." Carmen replied.

"No intrusion at all. We had a lot of fun. We'll have to get together again some time soon." Michelle reassured her.

"I would really like that." With that, Carmen walked out of the room and made her journey home. AJ and Michelle got back in the bed and chatted softly until they fell asleep. AJ's last thought before he fell asleep was, I guess technically I won!

12