Tease

Story Info
Wife teases his friend.
6.8k words
4.57
17k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TEASE

I'm a tease. I admit it and I like it. My husband calls me a "cock teaser" which is fine by me. Since I married Daniel five years ago, I've developed my exhibitionist skills to where I'm effective with teasing men. I like to show a little skin when I'm out and about. I'll wear a loose shirt with no bra. Sometimes I'll go commando, no panties. I know it turns Daniel on to know I'm naked under my dress and when he sees me 'accidentally' flash someone.

I have a job as a waitress at a local restaurant. I get a lot of good tips from guys by wearing short shorts that display my nice, long legs. I wear a tight halter top with no bra that shows off my nipples or a loose shirt with a bra that shows my boobs when I lean over the table. I'll wipe off a table, leaning over as I do it, where guys can see down my shirt.

At work, I often wear a skirt and sit in a low chair so my boss has a nice up-skirt view. I haven't been brave-enough to go without underwear, but I've been thinking about it. I wear loose blouses which affords other the opportunity to see my boobs in my bra when I bend over.

When out on the town, I'll wear a skirt that is slit almost all the way to my hip. I wear thongs or bright colored panties and I find ways to sit where they can be seen. I keep my pussy trimmed but thick so it can be seen through my thin panties. As I said, there are times when I don't wear panties at all.

One time, we ordered a pizza and I met the delivery guy at the door wearing just a t-shirt that barely covered my pussy. I took the pizza and bent over to set it on the coffee table. Then I fiddled around inside my purse looking for money. I was bending over with my legs spread about two feet apart. The guy could see my ass with my pussy peeking out between my thighs. Danny screwed me good that night.

One guy that I've focused on is my husband's best friend Mitch. Mitch, a bachelor, moved back into the area a year ago and I've been trying to tease him and leave him with a hard on and blue balls. Danny, my husband has told me to take it easy on Mitch, but I just laugh at him. I like taking advantage of men and their fixation on women's bodies. They get where their "little head" overrules their "big head" and they do stupid things. Some men will mess up their lives over some woman's pussy.

A month ago, we went to a car show with Mitch. I'm bored to death looking at cars. I don't care about how big the engine is or any of that baloney. I'm more interested in the power of "the engine" between a guy's legs.

I wore a sundress with no underwear. The top was held up by loose straps and would fall away from my chest when I bent over. The dress itself was loose and could easily get caught by the wind and blow up to show my legs and perhaps more. I wore sandals so Mitch and other people could see my bare feet. Some guys get turned on by bare feet. The tease of all of me possibly being exposed with a gust of wind had to be enticing to Danny and Mitch. I found that while Danny was looking at the cars, Mitch was looking at me. He stayed close by and was very attentive to me. He bought me a coke and a hot dog and was constantly there to talk to. He was polite and not forward at all, but I knew what I was doing to him.

Mitch and I went over to sit under a tent to drink and eat our hot dogs. I chose an Adirondack chair to sit in. I was sitting low with my knees above my waist. It was easy to let my skirt ride up my legs and easy for me to spread my legs open and shut to give glimpses of my pussy. Mitch sat in a folding chair directly across from me. There was no doubt that he could see my snatch. I think it was the first time he'd seen it or at least his best view up to then. I could see the hard-on in his pants. Mitch had to cover himself to keep his dick hidden and from being seen by everyone. His loose pants did not constrain his cock. It looked like it was a nice, firm and thick appendage. I would like to have seen it. We sat there for a while. I made an obscene gesture with the hotdog, putting my mouth over it and acting like it was a cock. I would smile at Mitch and part my knees to give him a view. If he didn't know I was doing it on purpose he was pretty naïve.

Before we left, I saw a couple of young guys who were sitting in a lounge area talking. I had an evil idea. I went over and lifted my leg onto the seat of one of the chairs and acted like I was adjusting my sandal. As I did this, I knew that at least two of the guys could see up my dress. My entire leg was exposed as the dress fell back toward my hips. With my knee bent, there was a clear view right up to my cunt. I gave them a brief glimpse then quickly walked away as I heard them whispering among themselves about what they had seen.

We rode home in the same car with me in the back seat. While Danny was focused on driving, Mitch was turned to look at me. I gave him a good show. I sat back and the wind blew my dress up. I made an effort to keep my dress from blowing up, but much of the time, my pussy was clearly exposed. When we got home, I got out of the car and walked into our house. I saw that Danny wasn't looking and I flipped the back of my skirt up to show Mitch my bare ass.

As we sat having drinks in the back yard, I eased up on my teasing with Danny there. When Danny went into the house to go to the bathroom, I looked at Mitch and asked him to "Show me your cock." He stood up, unbuckled his belt, and pulled the front of his pants down, exposing his nice hard cock. It was hard enough to drive nails. I reached over and took his tool in my hand, kissed him on the cheek and went into the house for the night. I went to bed, leaving the tease on Mitch's mind. That's part of the fun, leaving a guy with a hard-on and walking away. His prick would ache from being hard for so long and all he could do was jack-off thinking about me whenever he finally was alone.

Danny was pissed when he came up to bed later. He accused me, "Quit teasing Mitch. I don't like it and it's cruel."

I said, "You don't think he enjoys looking at me? Get real."

He continued, "You women are all cock-teasers. You fuck with guys' minds to get them to do whatever you want. You're like sorceresses."

I laughed at him and said "Life is so unfair to you boys."

He got more frustrated and said, "I forbid you from teasing Mitch any more. You will wear underwear and stop showing your cunt to the public. You're my wife, not some slut giving shows to the anyone who wants to look. Everyone could see your cunt when you were sitting in that chair." It's good he hadn't seen me grabbing Mitch's cock.

I snapped back, "You don't own me. I'm not a possession or a slave that you can order around. I do whatever I want. Fuck you."

He was even more frustrated, "Fuck me? You act like you're going to fuck Mitch, you horny bitch."

I said, "I'll fuck anyone I want and I'll show my pussy to anyone I want. You don't have any right to tell me what to do."

I stormed out of the room and slept in the guest room. We hardly spoke to one another the next day and through the next week.

TEASE PART 2

The next Saturday, we had planned to go on a trip to some sports museum about fifty miles away. I didn't want to go, but Danny told me I had to go. Fuck him, I thought. I could easily have stayed home, but decided to go along and tease Mitch in front of my husband again, just to show him he couldn't tell me what to do. Danny threw a fit and made sure I wore underpants, but I wore a halter top with no bra. My tits aren't that big so I don't need one. My hard titties were poking through.

The trip started the same way. I was sitting in the back seat with my legs visible under a more modest skirt. It rode up my legs but the material did not blow as easily so Mitch didn't see my panties much. I did give him a glimpse or two.

Mitch noticed my quiet mood and he asked me what was wrong. I just said Danny was an asshole. Danny didn't say a word other than "Don't worry about it." When we got a minute alone, I told Mitch that Danny was pissed about me being a tease. "He said it was cruel."

Mitch looked at me and said he was sorry to have been so obvious in ogling me. I gave him a kiss and slipped my tongue in his mouth and said "Later" as I walked away.

While we were at the museum Danny focused on all the exhibits. I lagged back. Mitch was closer to me than to my husband.

I waited until Danny was going into another section of the museum and told him I had to go to the bathroom. "My stomach is upset." I said so he wouldn't miss me.

I motioned for Mitch to follow me. I led him outside and behind a maintenance shed. It was broad daylight, but I didn't see anyone nearby.

We walked behind the shed. Mitch asked, "What are we doing?"

I said, "Nothing. Danny got pissed at me for teasing you. I just want to piss him off, make him wonder what we're doing."

Mitch said, "Honey, I like looking at you, but I'm not going to do anything with my best friend's wife."

I said, "I know and I would never let you, but Danny pissed me off. He doesn't own me and I can do whatever I want."

Mitch said, "Don't be so hard on him. He's just jealous and you like doing that to him, don't you?"

I just smiled and then giggled.

Mitch and I were walking around the shed when Danny saw us. I made it look like I was adjusting my clothes to make him think we'd been fooling around.

"What have you two been doing?" He asked.

"None of your fucking business." I snapped and walked away. I flipped my dress up, showing my panty-covered ass.

As I walked away, Mitch went to Danny and said, "Nothing happened. She's just trying to make you jealous. She wants you to look under her hood, not the hood of some Chevy."

They talked for a bit and Mitch calmed him down and assured Danny he'd never touch me because I was Danny's wife.

Back inside, I was looking at the stupid exhibits of baseballs that somebody had hit or something when Danny came up to me, looking forlorn. "I'm sorry honey. You drive me crazy with your body."

I asked, "But it turns you on to have me tease guys, doesn't it?"

"Yes, but it worries me." He said.

I told him, "Look, you don't have to worry about me fooling around. I just do this to get a thrill and to see you get jealous and turned on."

I grabbed his cock and found he had a hard-on. He kissed me hard and wouldn't let go. I pushed him away and said "Later."

We left a few minutes later and I told Mitch to drive. While we were driving, I was in the back seat with Danny looking back at me. I was a bit subtle at first, but before long, I had hiked my skirt up and was showing Danny my pussy. I pulled my panties aside and played with myself, putting two fingers in my cunt. When I pulled them out, I put them in Danny's mouth to taste. I'm sure Mitch could see some of what was going on, but he just kept quiet and drove.

When we got home, Mitch quickly got in his car and left, to leave us alone. I barely got in the door before Danny grabbed hold of me and began to kiss me. I pushed him down so he was looking up at my pussy. He put his lips and tongue right in there and ate me out. We ended on the floor with his cock squirting inside me and me coming along with him. We went to bed and had a long night with a lot of fucking and not much sleep.

TEASE PART 3

As we lay there in the morning, after fucking all night, my husband Danny told me how hot I was and he admitted how he was turned on by seeing me flash people. I asked him what he liked. He told me he'd seen me the week before, do my thing adjusting my sandal while flashing my pussy at the guys sitting there. He knew I was showing Mitch my pussy as we rode in the car.

"It turns you on, doesn't it when you think of other guys seeing me naked?"

"I hate to admit it, but it does. My cock gets so hard knowing that other guys would like to see you naked and even fuck you. But at the same time, it scares me."

"What turns you on the most?" I asked.

"I get to thinking about things going even further, with some guy touching you or more."

I asked "What would you like to see them do? Would you like to watch someone play with my tits?

He said, "I don't know, but wow. That's hot."

I continued, "Would you like to watch someone fuck me?" I knew he liked this kind of talk from the porno movies he watched.

He said, "It's one of my fantasies, although I don't think I'd actually want you to do it. But the thought makes my cock really hard."

"Who would you like to see fuck me?" I asked.

I was just teasing until he said, "Well, poor Mitch. You've driven him crazy with what you do."

"You'd like to see me with Mitch?" I asked.

He said, "I don't know, maybe."

I said, "I wonder what it would be like to suck Mitch's cock while you watched. Is his dick bigger than yours?" I asked.

"I don't know. I don't look at other men's dicks or compare them to mine."

"Well, maybe I'll have to find out for myself." Then I asked, "Would you like to see him fuck me?"

My husband said, "I'm not sure, maybe. It scares me. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. I don't want another man to have you."

I was intrigued. Would he really like to see his best friend and wife fuck while he watched? I decided to tease him more to see if he was serious. "Would you like to see me naked, with Mitch? Want to see him eat my pussy and stick his nice cock in your wife's cunt?"

He laughed and asked, "How do you know he has a nice cock. It may be just a mini-wiener."

I continued, "I've seen his cock. He let me grab it one time. I think it would feel nice inside of me."

He was shocked. The thought of his wife holding his friend's dick was unexpected.

Then I said, "It's up to you. I'll let him fuck me if you want, and if you watch. I'll do it for you."

"Oh, I'm sure it would be a real sacrifice for you." He said and we laughed and dropped the topic.

TEASE PART 4

Danny and I met Mitch for dinner on Wednesday night. We went to a little Italian place near home. The restaurant has booths that are tight, so you have to squeeze your way into the seat. As a result, you sit close to those on the opposite side of the booth. I was beside Danny, who was on the outside seat. Mitch was across from us.

After we ordered, while we eating our salads and talking. I slid my shoe off and put my foot up into Mitch's crotch. I rubbed my bare foot over his pants, inciting his dick to harden. His conversation with my husband was distracted due to my attention, but Danny didn't seem to notice. I rubbed my toes up and down on his bulging crotch and mouthed the words, "Get it out." to him.

Mitch didn't respond until I said it a second time. Somehow, he managed to discreetly put a hand in his lap and unzip his pants. He fished into his fly and freed his pecker. Now, I was rubbing my bare foot on his bare prick while he was trying to carry-on a conversation. I good some good foot-feels of his rigid member. My toes stroked his hard dick and I put my big toe over the tip of his prick where his pre-cum was oozing out. I licked my lips for him when Danny wasn't looking. I wondered if I might be able to make him come.

Danny got up and went to the men's room. I dropped my foot down and hooked Mitch's leg and pulled it up into my lap. I removed his shoe and then his sock, dropping them on the floor. He was just staring at me, glassy-eyed when I pulled his bare foot into my crotch, against my panties. He wiggled his toes, stimulating my pussy.

Danny came back and Mitch wanted to remove his foot, but I held it there. Danny didn't notice for a while. After a few minutes of Mitch's foot massage, I reached down and pulled my panties to the side, allowing his foot to touch my bare pussy. His fingers moved through the soft folds of my pussy, getting between my labia and massaging my clit. He was foot-fucking me while my husband sat beside me, seemingly oblivious to what was going on.

When our meals came, I removed Mitch's foot while we ate. As we had our dessert, Danny slid his hand down onto my legs and rubbed my thighs for a while. Then, he snaked his fingers under my skirt and into my panties. I had trouble concentrating on the conversation while he was fingering me. Mitch could see where Danny's hand was and tried to act like he didn't notice.

"Take your panties off." My husband whispered. Mitch could hear.

I lifted off the seat and slid the wet little bikini down my legs a bit.

"Give it to Mitch." He requested.

I hooked Mitch's foot, still bare and pulled it up between my legs. His foot found my panties and slid them down over my knees. They fell to my ankles. I pulled one foot out and put the other foot in Mitch's lap. He removed my panties from his ankle. Then, he put them to his nose and sniffed the fragrance of my pussy. He held my foot on his cock and moved it around, stimulating himself.

I pulled his foot back into my crotch. Mitch had free access to my cunt with his foot while Danny watched, with the table-cloth pulled away so he could see. Mitch ran his toes through my pussy-hair and massaged my clit while we ate dessert. My foot was pressing against his hard prick. I made a point of sensuously swallowing every bit of my ice-cream. At one point, I let some vanilla ice-cream drool out of my mouth onto my chin while staring at Mitch and then Danny. I gave Danny a kiss while Mitch's foot massaged my pussy. Danny sucked up the ice-cream from my chin.

Mitch paid for the meal and Danny took me home. He made a few jokes about whether I would get athlete's-cunt, but he was very eager to put his face in my pussy and eat me once we got in bed.

TEASE PART 5

Two weeks later, on Friday night, Mitch was over. We went out to a club together in our car. I was wearing a skirt and a tight white, sleeveless top. I danced a lot with Mitch and teased him a little. I gave him a nice view of my legs and danced close to him so he could feel me against his chest and his groin. He fondled my ass a little when we were in a corner of the dance floor.

We were sitting in our booth when I took off my bra. I thought Mitch's eyes would pop out of his head watching my boobs jiggle when we danced. I bent over a few times to let him look down the front of my dress. I got close to him and my boobs 'accidentally' pressed against his arm. Danny was watching and knew what I was doing. During one dance with Danny, he suggested that I take-off my panties. I gave him devilish smile and went off to the ladies' room. I returned with my panties in my hand. I didn't give them to my husband, though. I walked up to Mitch and handed them to him and whispered in his ear, "I'm naked underneath this dress." He put my panties in his pocket, next to his dick.

I led him to the dance floor and wiggled every which-way during a fast dance. He was entranced looking at my dress slide over the curves of my body. I raised my arms over my head and jiggled my tits back-and-forth. I could feel my hard little nipples rubbing against the fabric of my dress and I knew he could see them. I looked at his crotch and saw the unmistakable outline of his erect penis. I bumped my hip into it a few times and backed into him and swirled my ass over his crotch. When the dance ended, I reached down and gave his prick a little squeeze while we walked back to our seats. I asked if he was having a good time and he nodded sheepishly.

Danny chided me about teasing poor Mitch. "You are a cruel wench, leading him on like that."

I said, "The poor boy. Maybe I should take him outside and give him some relief."

Danny grabbed me and took me out on the floor to keep Mitch and I apart. "He's going to rape you if you keep teasing him."

"Ooh. I might like that. It's only rape if I resist. Do you wanna watch?"

Danny just shook his head. "Someday you're going to have to give him some."

12