Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe tonight?" I suggested but Danny didn't answer.

The next dance was a slow one with Mitch and I knew he would be feeling-me-up. We moved across the dance floor to where we were away from the seated observers. I put my arms around Mitch's neck and he put his arms around my waist. He pushed his leg between mine and his hands slipped down over my ass. I was essentially humping his leg. He was grabbing at my ass through my thin dress. I could feel his hard prick pressing against my belly. When he leaned down to kiss me, I responded and gave him one of my passionate kisses. We were entwined with each other and were close to 'doing it' on the dance floor.

We danced another fast dance and then another slow one. Soon Mitch was pulling the material on my dress up higher. I knew he wanted to get under my clothes to feel my naked ass. We turned away from the other people dancing and his hand reached under the hem of my dress and touched my bare skin. He moved his hand up over my naked butt cheeks while I pushed my pussy into his upper thigh. We kissed and his other hand found my ass too. I'm sure some of the other dancers could see what he was doing but I didn't care. I finally twisted away from Mitch's grasp and told him to behave himself. I backed into him and we were now dancing with him behind me. He wanted to reach under my dress again, but I moved his hands up and placed them over my breasts. He kneaded my soft titties in his hands through my blouse for a few seconds and then the song ended. I took his hand and led him back to where Danny was watching and drinking another beer.

We slid into the booth beside Danny with me between him and Mitch. I kissed Danny and put my tongue in his mouth. He could feel the heat from my body. While we kissed, Mitch reached into the arm-hole of my dress and grabbed my breast. He held it in his hand and tweaked my nipple with his fingers. I was kissing my husband while another man fondled my breast from behind. I was hot and wanted to fuck someone right there.

Then my husband slid his hand up under my dress. I spread my legs to give him access to my very wet pussy. His fingers slid right into my vagina. He was finger-fucking me while his friend played with my tits. He had to know that doing things to make me hot would only stimulate my desires. Mitch had his hands under my top on both of my breasts. I hoped I would have enough presence of mind to keep them from stripping me.

I whispered to my husband, "Take me home. I can't wait."

He asked, "Should we invite Mitch?"

I said, "Yes, bring Mitch." That inflamed my husband's passions and he pressed his fingers into me and sawed in and out. My legs were spread open for him.

I turned and kissed Mitch. Somehow, he had unzipped my dress in the back and it was falling away, giving him access to my chest. He had pulled my dress down and my tits would've been exposed if the dress wasn't held up on my arms. I kissed him and put my tongue in his mouth. Danny pulled my one arm out of my dress. It was the one against the back of the booth so the other people couldn't see my naked breast. They were stripping me and I was losing my will to restrain them. Mitch put his face in my chest and licked and sucked my nipple. I felt his other hand sliding up my thighs, aiming for my pussy.

I had been teasing Mitch; was I going to let him put his fingers in me? If I did that and didn't let him fuck me, would it be cruel? On the other hand, I was so horny and needed to come. I spread my legs for Mitch and let him finger me while my husband kissed my neck and fondled my bare breasts. He had pulled my dress off the other shoulder. I was naked to the waist and my dress was bunched around my waist. It was dark and the music was loud. I don't know how many people could see me getting stripped and groped in the dark room. There were other women in the bar who had exposed their breasts and there were couples necking in the corners, but we were going further. I was so horny, I didn't care. They were driving me crazy.

The bottom of my dress was pulled up in the front by Mitch. I was leaning into him with his tongue in my mouth. My husband pulled the dress up in the back, exposing my ass. He slid a finger between my cheeks and found my anus. When he inserted his finger in my nether opening, I reached an orgasm. I had never come in such a public place. These two men were plundering my body and they didn't care who saw us. One had his fingers in my pussy while the other had a finger in my asshole. The tight space in the booth and the difficulty maneuvering was probably the only thing that kept them from fucking me then and there.

TEASE, PART 6

Danny had the presence of mind to get us out of there. "Let's go home." He said. I pulled my dress up over my shoulders. We didn't bother with zipping it. I slid out of the booth and walked between them out to our car.

I got in the back seat and wasn't surprised when Mitch jumped in with me. Danny drove while Mitch and I kissed in the back seat. It didn't take Mitch long to pull my dress off my shoulders so he could rub his face in my tits. I leaned back against the seat and let him suck on my nipples and run his hands over my body. When his hand went under my dress and up my legs, I opened my knees to give him access.

I said to my husband in the front seat, "Danny, your best friend, has his fingers in my cunt. You better hurry home. I need to be fucked."

Mitch was kissing me and his hands seemed to be everywhere. He was like an octopus.

"You've teased him and now you're paying the price." Danny said.

I pushed Mitch back and was sitting over him. I mounted his hand and was gyrating my hips to help him fuck me with his fingers. He had three fingers inside me and I rode his hand. My breasts were in his face.

"I'll bet you'd like to fuck me." I said to Mitch.

He said, "More than anything, but only if it's okay with Danny."

I asked my husband, "Danny is it okay if Mitch fucks me?"

He said, "Can you wait until we get home so I can watch?"

I asked Mitch, "Mitch, do you want my husband to watch you fuck me?"

He said, "I'll agree to anything you want."

I said, "Well if you're going to put your dick in my pussy, you have to get it ready. Eat me first."

I leaned back against the car door and put one leg on the floor with other against the seat back. There wasn't much room to maneuver, but Mitch managed to kneel on the floor and put his face in my crotch. When his tongue touched my cunt, it was like an electric shock went through me. I tensed and immediately felt the juices flowing out of my pussy.

"Your friend is eating your wife's cunt." I teased my husband. "His tongue is inside me. His face is covered with my pussy juice. He's gonna smell like my cunt."

Danny said, "How does she taste Mitch?"

Mitch said, "Best pussy I've ever eaten." He munched away.

I asked him, "How many pussies have you eaten?"

Mitch said, "Three, no four, and now yours."

"Is my pussy the best you've ever tasted?"

Mitch said, "For sure. You taste sweet."

I said, "Danny, did you hear. He says my pussy tastes sweet."

Danny said, "It does. Enjoy it, Mitch."

I asked my husband, "Danny, how many cunts have you eaten?"

"Just yours." He said.

"It's nice to get and expert's opinion on how my cunt tastes, isn't it dear?" I said. "Now you know how lucky you are to have my pussy all to yourself."

He said, "Not all to myself anymore."

Mitch was very attentive. He knew the good spots to lick. His fingers spread my pussy lips so he could directly assault my clit and swirl his tongue around the rim of my cunt-hole. His face was soaked and the car was filled with the scent of my pussy.

We pulled into our driveway and Danny opened the car door. Mitch and I were in no hurry to stop what we were doing. Danny watched his friend eat my cunt for a few moments and then insisted that we go in the house. I pulled my dress up as best I could and walked barefoot into the house with Mitch following.

We didn't get very far into the house before Mitch was on me again. Danny came behind me and pulled my dress off my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor and leaving me naked between two horny men. We went to the couch. They stripped while they continued to put their hands and their mouths all over me. I was kissing my husband and Mitch went back between my legs. I spread my legs apart and my husband held me by my ankles, opening me completely to Mitch's tongue. He swirled his tongue in my asshole and then moved back to my cunt. I was shaking and gasping into Danny's mouth.

"Let him fuck me, please." I begged my husband to let another man fuck me, his wife.

"Suck his dick first." Danny said.

Mitch's presented his hard cock and I reached out and stroked it. Then I opened my jaws and, looking at my husband, put Mitch's cock in my mouth. I clasped my lips around it and proceeded to move my head up and down, fucking him with my mouth. I relaxed my throat and took the tip of Mitch's prick into my throat. I had sucked other cocks before I met Danny, but Mitch was only the second man to have his cock down my throat. I got a rhythm going and gave Mitch the best blow-job he'd ever had. Danny was watching. His prick was in one hand and his phone-camera was in the other. He'd often talked about taking a photo of his 'slut-wife sucking someone's cock'. Mitch was pumping faster and we both realized he was going to come in my mouth.

Danny realized it and said, "Let him come in your mouth. Suck up his cum."

Well, Mitch did. He jerked and stopped moving and jerked again, emptying his seed into my gullet. I did my best to swallow his load, but I let some leak onto my chin to taunt my husband. He was close to coming himself as he watched another man's cum drip down my chin. Nasty stuff.

I left Mitch lying there with his expired dick. I kissed my husband with his friend's cum in my mouth. Danny resisted, but I pushed him to the floor and sat on his chest. I slid my pussy over his cock and mounted him. I finally had a cock inside me. It felt so good to have my husband's familiar prick in my love-channel.

"This pussy has been all yours." I said. "Do you want to share it with your friend?"

He nodded and I moved up, placing my crotch over his head. "Eat my cunt." I told him. "Get me ready for another man's dick."

Danny devoured my pussy. I really like the way he eats me. I pushed down on his face. I can smother him with my cunt so he can't breathe. I was squirming all over him. He was gasping for breath. I was really horny and hoped Mitch's dick had revived.

I turned around so my pussy was over my husband's head and my head was over his cock.

"Come fuck me, Mitch."

Mitch knelt behind me and with my husband's eyes a few inches away, he put the tip of his prick at the opening to my vagina. He pushed forward and the head of his prick easily slid into my hole. I took my husband's prick in my mouth and felt Mitch slowly slide into me. He began a nice pace, sawing his prick back-and-forth inside me. The heat from my pelvis was intense and I was covered with perspiration. I swallowed my husband's cock and felt him jerk and squirt into my throat. He was coming while watching his wife get fucked by his best friend.

After swallowing my husband's cum, I stood up and took Mitch by the hand. I led him to our bedroom. Danny could sleep in the guest room tonight. I wanted my new lover in bed with me.

Mitch mounted me missionary-style and he looked at me with pure lust as he slid his prick into the envelope of my cunt. I closed my eyes and focused on how his cock felt inside me. Mitch's prick was strange and his pace and style of fucking were subtly different. But how different can fucking different men be? Mitch had a lot of stamina, having already come in my mouth. I don't know how long it took, but I enjoyed every minute of it. He finally came inside me, bareback. Another man had dumped his seed into my womb. I laid there satisfied and feeling special. There was no guilt about cheating because my husband was part of it and wanted it to happen. It makes a girl feel good to have men get hard-ons and want to fuck her. I cuddled against Mitch's naked body and fell asleep in the arms of 'another man'.

We slept until two in the morning, when Mitch slid into me from behind while we were in the spoon position. His dick felt nice inside me. I was tight around his shaft and felt him sliding back and forth along the entire depth of my vagina. His prick slid easily in my cum-filled pussy. He came and once again, I felt his semen dripping out of me.

I got up to pee and decided to see what my husband was doing in the other room. He was sound asleep. Seeing him made me want him. I crawled into bed and I woke him with my mouth on his cock. I sucked him awake. It took him a few minutes to get oriented and when he did, he was yearning for my body. I rolled onto my back and invited him to take me. He moved between my legs and mounted me. His prick slid into my sloppy cunt. He moved easily against the slick walls of my vagina. We didn't say anything. He knew I loved him and wanted him inside me after my fling with his friend. With Mitch it was fucking, with my husband it was love-making. My husband fucked me tenderly for a long time. He finally came and collapsed on top of me. We fell asleep with him in the saddle between my legs.

In the morning, I woke after the men. I walked into the kitchen naked. It had been hours since I'd had any clothes on. Danny and Mitch were wearing shorts, but I could see the outline of their dicks. I gave Danny a hot kiss and then pecked Mitch on the lips.

"Are you boys worn out, or can I get some more action today?"

We went back to bed and they fucked me until noon. By the time I was done with them, their dicks hung limply between their legs, totally exhausted. I was proud of myself. I liked teasing them with my body, but the best part was when they satisfied the desires that I had stirred inside them.

That was the start of an expanded relationship. Danny and Mitch both are now fucking me on a regular basis. Mitch can only do me when Danny says it is okay and Danny usually watches. He did let Mitch and I go off to a motel one time and then I came home and sat on his face, letting him clean up my sloppy cunt.

I continue to tease other guys. Danny's college roommate, Jamal is coming to visit in a few weeks. I had met him while Danny and I were dating and saw how Jamal looked at me. I'm looking forward to maybe getting my hands on his dark-meat.

I'm a bad girl, aren't I; but they're not complaining.

12