Tease and Denial

Story Info
A tease and denial session.
1.1k words
3.58
11.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xleats
Xleats
7 Followers

This story has been written upon the instruction of the most divine Goddess Gee

i had been naked on my knees for over an hour, my hands bound behind my back. i had been ordered to kneel with my knees apart with a stiff uncaged cock clearly displayed.

i had been left like that for over an hour, the humiliation of my exposed position slowly building. It reinforced the knowledge i was now just an object to be used and tormented for my Goddess's pleasure. In this position my state of arousal slowly increased, so that eventually i lost all other physical sensations, i did not feel the chill of the room or my aching knees but just the hot throbbing cock between my legs.

i could not refer it to "my cock" as i had long since sacrificed control of it to Goddess, it was now just an aching appendage, there only to hold me hostage to her whims and desires.

After enough time had passed i heard the sounds of Goddess's heels on the hard floor.

As expected i kept my head bowed, so that all i could see was Her slender, elegant legs in high heeled suede boots.

Then a finger with a long painted nail pointed at the toe of Her boot.

"Kiss them," was Her only command and i dutifully kissed each toe.

She then sat back in a nearby chair and crossed her legs, one leg dangling seductively over the other.

"Continue," she said and i shuffled over and began placing delicate light butterfly kisses on Her boots, constantly angling my head into the best position so that i could place the worship kisses as required. i worked my way around to the heel, sucked on it as instructed and then began working my way along Goddess's calf up to just below the knees.

All the time, the throbbing in the cock was increasing and i could feel pressure for cum to be desperately released, so that made me vainly hump the fresh air pathetically.

Goddess barely acknowledged my presence, although She did uncross Her legs and allow me to gently kiss Her inner thighs.

While i was doing this, She took out her phone and made a call. My mind was too sexually frustrated and addled to follow the conversation but it picked up the words, "shopping", "drinks" and "pay-pig is paying for it all", and then lots of laughter.

When She finished the call, She ordered me to stop. She the crossed Her legs again, bent down and looked in my eyes by raising my face with the tip of Her finger, enjoying the desperation She saw there,

"Should slave be allowed to cum?" She asked.

"Oh yes please, Goddess." i answered.

"Beg for it." She commanded.

"Please, please, Goddess let this slave cum, Goddess."

Goddess only looked bored by my pleading.

"Why should I?" Goddess asked, examining Her darkly painted nails.

"Because i will be such a good slave for You, Goddess" i pleaded. "i will never stop worshiping You, Goddess. You may use me as you wish."

"What else?" Goddess asked.

"You may drain my wallet, Goddess." i said really desperate now. "You can have access to my bank account and i will go into debt for You, Goddess."

"But that will happen anyway." Goddess laughed "You heard my conversation didn't you? I am going shopping this afternoon with my friends and guess who is paying for it?"

i paused and then answered in a trembling voice.

"Me?"

"Yes, you" She answered. "And why you?"

"Because i am Your owned pay pig," i answered.

"That is right, so you see your offer is entirely empty. You are just offering what I intend to take anyway."

She stopped examining her nails and looked directly at me kneeling abjectly at her feet.

"What else are you?"

"A lowly beta cuck, Goddess, whose purpose is only to serve and suffer for You, as a superior Goddess." i answered repeating the humiliating mantra.

"Yes you are." She said. "And should a pathetic beta cuck be allowed pleasure and release?"

i just looked at her, the cock now was aching and throbbing horribly almost to burst. She looked so beautiful and glamorous as She reclined in the chair. Her face was beautifully made up with dark plum lipstick, and framed by Her long dyed hair.

She answered for me, slowly and quietly.

"No, you should not. I like you denied, horny and desperate. And it pleases me to keep you that way."

She leant closer to my face and gently tapped the hot and leaking cock with the toe of her boot. The barest stimulus made it almost cum in a pointless ruin orgasm, but even that was denied.

"No. Cumming. For. You." She said.

It was too much, i collapsed in tears of desperation.

"Please Goddess, will do anything for You". I sobbed.

Goddess laughed.

"You will do anything for me anyway," She said dismissively. And if to prove a point, She ordered me to shuffle over the the radiator by the wall and then face the room. Legs apart, displayed stiff cock as always.

Once in that position she rose and sauntered over to me. Reaching behind me She deftly undid my by bound wrists and re-attached them to the radiator's pipes.

She spent some seconds gazing down at me, enjoying my helpless predicament. She then wandered over to my discarded clothing.

She picked up my wallet and delicately picked out the credit card in there. She came back over to where i was now bound, looked at me with a chuckle and sly wink and waved the card in one hand at me.

"I hope you have a pleasant afternoon" She said as She again gently rubbed the cock with the toe of her boot. i gasped in the knowledge that was the last stimulus i would enjoy that afternoon. At the same time i also knew i would spend the rest of the afternoon and possibly evening bound in this position while Goddess enjoyed Her time free in the shops, restaurants and bars with Her friends with hardly a thought about Her slave while She added to the debt on my credit card.

Having given me that final stimulus She again bent down, and looked me again in the eyes enjoying the distress She saw there. Again She laughed quietly and then slowly raised Her middle finger at me. Then She stood up and walked away, letting me see the view of Her swaying hips. She left the room without looking back.

i sunk back on my heels and my head dropped. i quietly wept, defeated and enslaved by the divine Goddess Gee.

Xleats
Xleats
7 Followers