Tease and Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
worzel
worzel
30 Followers

With both of Alison's hands in bondage Lady Tate padlocked the hands to the collar.

"Kneel on the floor girl."

Alison was unsure where this was going, but the view of Lady Tate's crutch close up, even though she was wearing a skirt or perhaps because of it made Alison feel damp.

Alison bit her lip wondering what would take place Lady Tate's hand caressed the back of her neck.

"head forward!"

Then the click and buzz of the electric shaver! Lady Tate pushed her head forward cutting her hair from the back of her head working her way forward until her head was shaven to above her ears.

"Head back!"

Lady Tate pulled the other way forcing Alison's head back as She cut across Alison's fringe. Alison had burst into tears Not daring to say anything to her new employer.

"Done!"

Barked Lady Tate, as she switched off the shaver and put it away in the cupboard. She had cut Alison's hair to a number one, brushing the now cut hair away from Alison's face. Tears still streaming down her face as Lady Tate removed the collar and pulled a open helmet over her head.

"I'm afraid with all that hair you would never look right in Latex, So it had to go!"

So looked up at the very imposing figure towering in front of her. Alison decided to try to take the lead and kissed Lady Tate on her latex skirted stomach.

"All in good time my dear!"

A ball gag pushed in Alison's mouth silenced any further discussion.

Finally a full latex helmet was pulled over Alison's head. Alison was left meowing through the gag, all thought of release had gone. What ever was going to happen would be The wish of Lady Tate.

A Leash clipped onto the collar and gently pulled as Lady Tate pulled Alison to her feet. Still unsteady wearing her new boots, Alison walked warily behind Lady Tate. Down the corridor they walked, until Lady Tate walked up to a box on the wall. She used one of her keys to open the box. Once in Lady Tate pushed a button and a lift door revealed itself. Lady Tate pulled Alison into the lift. There wasn't a lot of room in the lift, the pair were almost nose to nose Lady Tate softly brushed Alison's bum. Without thinking Alison pushed forwards into the arms of Lady Tate.

"I think I will enjoy you tonight!"

The lift stopped and Lady Tate Opened the door with difficulty, There probably was only ever room for one.

The Pair walked out of the lift into what appeared to be a large area,. Lady Tate turned the lights on and all became clear. It was a dungeon! On the far wall was Alice. Alison realized the pair of them were identical. As Lady Tate walked her to Alice. Alice was Moaning, probably the amount of time she had been chained to the wall in the darkness.

"The new term starts in just over a months time. From tomorrow I want you're full attention. The girls are to be readied as you two are. No exceptions! Our first class totals four, as they come into the institution one at a time you should have no problem preparing them. After all, I have just prepared you my dear!"

Lady Tate released Alice from her chains. Alice was wearing exactly the same as Alison, down to the Mittens.. Lady Tate padlocked Alice's Mittens behind her and Leashed her. Alison's Mittens were released and Padlocked in the same way, behind her back.

Lady Tate picked up both leashes and gave a little tug to the pair. For a second Alice's eyes gazed at Alison's. Alison thought that given the chance, she would tell the story of how she ended up in such a place. Alison was torn between the terror of not knowing what was going to happen to her and the overtly sexual nature of what had already happened to her.

Lady Tate walked in front of Alice and Alison, the pair tried to look at each other but walking in heels, having your hands padlocked behind you, and being walked like a puppy doesn't Help. They made their way up a flight of stairs and found themselves in Lady Tate's, personal living space. She tethered The pair to a hitching post made for the purpose. As Lady Tate walked off Alice inched round to face Alison.

"OoH Ow Ay?"

"Mmmmff!"

"I oow ot ee os oin oo oo oo ou! Oori!"

(I knew what she was going to do to you! Sorry!)

"Ac O ay oo odn orn ee od oo!

( That's O K you couldn't warn me could you!)

"Ifs see eerr et ta ance ee oow er!"

(If we ever get the chance we'll show her!)

Apart from repeating her words so that Alison could understand, Alison being new to trying to communicate with a gag in the mouth. Alice got over what she felt was important. If Lady Tate did things the way she always seemed to there would be an opportunity to pounce, and it wasn't long to prepare.

Alison was keen to get even with Lady Tate, she wasn't keen on losing her job, but she was going to have something to say to the person that shaved her head, as if she was a dog, or worse!

Later that night, after the pair had gone over much of the information they needed to run the Institution, Lady Tate Said They might be rewarded for their work. Alice glanced at Alison saw a hint of a smirk in Alice's eyes, a little "I told you so!"

Alison guessed that Lady Tate had done something similar with Alice before, she guessed that all she was doing is the same thing but with both of them.

Lady Tate Picked up the Leather loops at the end of their leashes and everyone started to walk . While they were walking both Alice and Alison's eyes were firmly fixed on Lady Tate's buttocks Mincing down the hall. Lady Tate was leading them back to her private rooms. Once they walked through the doors, Alice looked at Alison, Alison gave her a look but being covered in two helmets and gagged it was impossible to tell what the message was!

Lady Tate walked into her living room, followed by the girls. She let go of the leashes and sat down on her comfy sofa.

"Now you both have been very good today, and for your good work I shall release you both and allow you to pleasure me!"

Lady Tate Pulled the large ring of keys and selected a key, She got up out of the comfy sofa and walked behind Alice .

She unlocked Alice's padlock locking the mittens behind her. Alice rubbed her arms as they hurt. Lady Tate unlocked the padlocks locking the mittens and pulled the mittens off of Alice's hands. Alison looked on in anticipation. Lady Tate unlocked the padlock locking Alice's posture collar and systematically unlocked and unzipped everything Alice was wearing. As Alice stood over her Lady Tate started to unlock and unzip everything that Alison was wearing, soon the pair of them stood over Lady Tate as Lady Tate Pulled Some Latex School uniforms from a cupboard. Alice quietly grabbed a ball gag, the same gag she was wearing minutes before. Alison saw the opportunity was a short one and carefully picked up a pair of mittens. They both hid their surprises by keeping their hands behind themselves. Lady Tate stood up and brought over the uniforms, she handed one to Alice and turned round to give Alison the other. Alice dropped the uniform and grabbed Lady Tate from behind by the chin, with the left hand and forcing the ball gag into her mouth with the right. Alison dropped her uniform as well and jumped at Lady Tate, grabbing her hands and strapping on the mittens and strapping them on!

"Consider this a strike! Lady Tate!

Said Alice as she padlocked the mittens together.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfffffffff!"

Lady Tate was not taking it very well.!

The girls laid Lady Tate down on the carpet and rolled her over on her stomach.

"You move and we play face sitting OK! The fallen woman didn't dare move, she could work out for herself she had outrageuosly overstepped the mark.

"We were both Employed by you Allegedly and you take our hair, our dignity our lives, we are employees not bloody slaves!

Now we 'll enjoy YOU!

Alice handed Alison her uniform,

"Yeah put it on! She loves us in them!"

Alice grabbed her own and they both slipped the Latex on, watching their prospective slave at their feet. They dressed each other. Pulling the Latex, teasing it out so the latex was smooth. Alice smoothed the latex over Alison's back getting close enough to peck at her neck. Alison gazed at Alice and edged closer to her They slowly gathered each other and kissed for the first time.

Alice broke first just to get her breath back.

"It's nice to share, Isn't it!"

Alice soothed,

"I have never held someone, ever."

Alison sought to fight back the tears as she let the truth be known, Lady Tate grunted and the pair, for the moment let the moment pass.

Right! We'll strip her!

They both grabbed an arm and Alice undid the button on her skirt as they pulled it down Alison looked at Lady Tate's crutch. There was the tell tale signs of a penis!

"God she has a willy!

Alice looked and started laughing!

"No wonder!" the pair pulled down their new slaves fifties style knickers to reveal a perfectly formed hairless penis.

"Oh we're going to have some fun with you! Hold her! I'll be a few minutes!"

Alice ran off, her uniform in full flow. Lady Tate kept trying to say something, Alison looked her in the eye.

"YOU! Shaved my hair off! You had absolutely no right to do that! I don't know what Alice has in mind but whatever it is, you thoroughly deserve it!"

Alison could hear Alice running down the corridor upstairs, She only had a few seconds to wait!

Alice panting had something in her hand. Lady Tate recoiled the moment she saw it. Although Alison was still naïve enough not to immediately recognize a CB3000!

Rolled over Lady Tate's penis was slipped into the shaft and the clasp was clipped over her scrotum and snapped shut!

"There! She's ours! "

Alison saw something under her cock and balls, Alison gingerly moved them out the way the revel a small pussy.

"She has both male and female!"

Said Alison a little surprised at her forwardness.

"She's called a hermaphrodite, when you have both!"

Recognizing that all this was very new to Alison.

As Alice clipped the padlock through the bar and snapped it shut!

"Help me get her up!"

They Pulled her up and felt her breasts,

"Well I can't tell whether they're real or silicon, they're not false anyway!" Lets see how you can suck pussy?

"Nnnnnooo!"

"If you had kept this at a professional level we wouldn't be here now. You cut her hair off you cut my hair off without a by or leave and you expect us to like it?

Fuck Off bitch!

So we will take our first break since we started working for you!"

The trio walked into the playroom, the large room they found Alice in earlier. They picked up Lady Tate with difficultly but got her on a bench. Alice unlocked the padlock holding the mittens and released them for a second them relocking them at the corners of the bench. Lady Tate was struggling all the time, until Alison slapped her dick when all three of them were stunned into silence! Alice changed to the other end of the bench ,Alison moved out of her way s she padlocked Lady Tate's ankles to the bench.

"Leave her to stew!"

Leaving Lady Tate tied to the bench!

They ran off hand in hand, laughing and kissing each other, They ran to Alice's room and lay themselves on the bed. For the first time in her life, Alison made love to another person. She held on to Alice.

"I have a lot to thank you for Alice."

"No you don't, you deserved it as much as me!"

Alice slid off the bed and started to put her uniform on again.

"Anyway lets Go and give her hell!"

Alison followed suit and started to dress in her uniform as well!

They walked down to the playroom where they left her chained to a bench. As Alice flicked the lights on there was Lady Tate blinking trying to get used to the light. Alice whispered to Alison .

"Follow my lead!"

As they drew closer to Lady Tate Alice stopped for a moment and pulled her knickers off, Alison followed suit. Alice jumped on the bench where Lady Tate was locked to and Alice sat across her chest.

Alice unstrapped her Gag,

"Ready?"

"Don't do...

Alice slid over Lady Tate's face and cut off her supply of air,

After a couple of seconds, there was a muffled cry

"Suck it slut!"

Alison had climbed on the bench as well and sat just in front of Lady Tate's newly found penis, which now resembled an plastic model of a dick! Alison could see Lady Tate go hard and then found there was nowhere to go, she squirmed in the new found bondage. Alison rather hoped that she would not be able the break the chastity belt and would squirm for a long time to come! At the Other end Alice only had her micro thin Latex knickers Between Lady Tate's mouth and her pussy after deciding that I might be better with out them on she looked over her shoulder And waved Alison forwards to take her place. Alison didn't need much encouragement, she maneuvered into place, much to Lady Tate's consternation. Lady Tate tried to move her head out from the grip of her pussy but Alison kept straightening her head and sitting on her face.

"I have never, ever had my hair cut off and I would never, ever consent to it! But you my employer decided for me and simply cut my hair off! So I think I will enjoy this even more than I should!" With that Alison gripped Lady Tate's head with her thighs and felt for her breasts. Upon finding them found the bit to squeeze and twisted it! She nearly came when Lady Tate erupted under her. Alice climbed on across Lady Tate's legs Scratching her balls with her fingers. Lady Tate went hard Again but with nowhere to go she screamed in pain under Alison weight.

The pair kept up the pressure on Lady Tate changing over after they had come, and watching how Lady Tate cringed in pain as she got hard only to find yet again that her dick was encased in heavy plastic.

Alice stuck Electro stimulation pads round Lady Tate's dick, Not too close, but close enough to seriously turn her on.

She set it for one minute every five minutes. Alice left it running and walked away after checking her gag was in place! She rejoined Alison in her bed and they resumed where they had left off.

The following morning there was a strange quiet in the place They dressed and walked down to see Lady Tate. She was still strapped to the bench, obviously In a bit of pain! Her dick was still trying to get hard but was trapped by the CB3000 which caused her to droop. The constant rise and fall must have been absolute torture! Alison looked closely at Lady Tate, the dried come still on her face. She looked pleadingly at Alison to stop the abuse of her dick!

Alice looked over her shoulder.

"Don't you think she's had enough?"

Asked a more concerned Alison

"No! she'll have to pay for what she's done, at least to me!"

"Well I'll give her a drink, there's revenge and there's going to far. I don't mind her being taught a lesson but, I won't be party to Sadism, I'll go get her some water."

Alison walked away leaving Alice alone with Lady Tate.

When she returned with a glass of water, Alice was sitting across her chest.

"Take off her Gag I want to give her some water."

Alice slipped off the bench leaving Alison with Lady Tate. Once the gag was off Lady Tate maneuvered her jaw trying to get it to feel like she didn't pick up the wrong jaw by mistake! Alison lifted her head so she could sip the water. "Oh, thank you my dear."

She croaked.

"You really pissed me off cutting my hair, you know that?"

"I 'm sorry, I just wanted you to get the felling you were starting again. I wanted to let you feel like you were free to take any direction you wanted. I know all this was Alice's idea, I must have told her a little too much she will make a fine domme!"

"Is that what you wanted for me?"

"Of course! Why do you think I was teaching you both, We have four students arriving soon and you have no idea how to handle them. If you could release me we might be able to continue with your preparations."

"Oh I think that might be a little premature don't you? I don't think I could do that, not until Alice get it out of her system. I don't know what her problems have been but, I'll let you go once she runs out of steam!"

"Sound fair enough, are you going to gag me?"

"I wasn't but since you want it I will!"

Alison Pulled the gag from her throat to her mouth, suitably Muzzled Alison walked off to find Alice. She found her as she was rifling through a Leather and latex cabinet. Alice had collected some stuff for Lady Tate. The pair walked back to where Lady Tate was locked.

Alice dropped the bag she had collected and undid the shackles that locked Lady Tate down, then forced her hands together behind her back and padlocked it.

"Come on help me!"

Alice shrilled as she undid the straps holding Lady Tate 's feet to the bench.

"Strip off everything bar the CB!"

"What's a CB?"

"CB stand for Chastity belt, don't take it off!"

"OK!"

Off came the stockings the shoes the bra and Alice pulled out a Latex Cat suit. As Lady Tate's legs were pulled into the cat suit it became clear what sort of suit it was, with no arms and a baggy front it could only be a strait jacket suit! It pulled up and they unlocked Lady Tate only to relock her arms at the front. They did the suit up right to the top of her neck, Alice Picked up a Open face helmet and prized it over Lady Tate's head. taking her time to get the latex of the helmet smooth. Now the gag could not be undone the other helmet could be fastened over her head. \Lady Tate's hair although still on her head was crumpled under the helmets. Four things were left a pair of High heeled boots a collar and a Leash.

These were put on Lady Tate, she tried to avoid the collar, so Alice unzipped the cat suit and let the obstruction fall out.

"Oh, Oh my what do we have here?

Said Alice clutching her face.

"Nothing to shock you with I'm sure!"

Said Alison who made Lady Tate look at her whilst she did up the collar.

"Mmmmmm!"

"No problem!"

Alice marched out with Lady Tate following behind her, closely followed by Alison.

"What do you want to do with her now?"

"See the sun shining it's a beautiful day isn't it?

"Well yes it is."

"Have you any idea how hot it is in a latex cat suit in the afternoon?"

"No I don't."

. answered Alison truthfully"

"Well I fucking do! You sweat like a pig in one in this heat and No one could be bothered to give me a drink of water, NO ONE!"

"So is that why we're here?"

"I thought I'd give her a taste of her own medicine!"

Alice clipped a tether chain to a post, placed in the garden precisely for the purpose of tethering slaves. In the heat of the afternoon and with the chain too short to sit Lady Tate was going to make the best of it!

Alice had positioned Lady Tate to stand in the same spot that she had stood before.

"Right lets get something to drink and we can sit out here in the sun for a few hours!"

Alison glanced up at the new maid, who Looked quite uncomfortable already. Alice looked at Alison then Lady Tate,

"Stop fidgeting maid! Or I'll leave you here all night as well!"

Obviously a reference to a comment made by Lady Tate when the role were reversed!

She stopped and seemed to calm down.

The girls sat quietly telling each other how they became to be there and generally swapping notes, Lady Tate sweated in the heat of the afternoon.

"Do you think we should give Lady Tate a drink?"

"No way! Do you think she would have given me a drink in the same position? No of course not!

Alice looked at Lady Tate, she got up out the seat and looked Lady Tate right in the eye. If you were here you wouldn't even think about someone else, would you, it wouldn't even enter Your head.

Lady Tate's head dropped. All she could do was look at Alice, or look at the ground.

"Do you understand what you have done to me, keeping me in Latex strung up all day in the sun without water?

worzel
worzel
30 Followers