Tease But Don't Taste

Story Info
Daddy sends Casey out for the night.
2.2k words
4.65
19k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's cock was buried in Casey's tight pink asshole and ready to explode. The boy had been riding him for almost an hour, rocking his pretty little hips and bouncing his perky ass up and down on Daddy's throbbing eight inches.

"Don't stop, boy. Twerk that little ass. Show me how bad you want my cum."

Casey's own cock was leaking precum all over Daddy's stomach. The boy panted, grinding his boipussy down on Daddy's dick.

"I want it so bad, Daddy. Please give me that load. I want you to fill up my pretty little asshole with cum. Please Daddy."

Daddy thrust his cock up into Casey, squeezing the boy's ass cheeks tightly. Casey felt Daddy's cock erupt inside him, flooding his ass with cum. Casey kept bouncing himself up and down, his little hole milking every last drop of Daddy's cum.

"Good little slut. You know just how Daddy likes it."

Daddy pulled his cock out of the boy's ass and rolled him over on his back. Casey rubbed his dripping little hole, holding his petite legs up by his head so Daddy could see his cum-filled hole.

"Do I look cute with your cum dripping out of me?"

"Perfect."

Casey caught the dripping cum in his hand and began to lick his fingers.

"So what are we going to do tonight, Daddy?"

"Well, I am staying in to finish some work. But you are going out."

"I am?"

"That's right. And you're going to tease as many guys as possible."

"What?"

"You are going to wearing something nice and cute. And you are going to go down to that bar off the highway. I want you to see how many guys you can tease."

"Daddy...I don't want other guys."

"It's going to be fun. You aren't going to fuck anyone. Just tease them. Get them to take a selfie with you."

"But everyone in this stupid town is straight."

"Not when they see your little ass."

Casey pouted. Daddy came over to the side of the bed.

"If you can send me three selfies with different guys, Daddy will let you cum tonight when you get home."

Casey's cock was still hard. Daddy wrapped his hand around it and began to stroke him.

"Are you going to be a good boy?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good. Now go get dressed."

...

Casey stood naked in front of the mirror. He had just showered and even though he was freshly fucked, he was nice and clean. He pulled on a pair of pink socks with little kittens on them and then a matching pair of tight cotton underwear that gripped his little ass perfectly.

He pulled a white t-shirt on and then his tightest pair of jeans. His round bubble butt stuck out especially when compared to his skinny little waist. His ass had always driven all the older men wild.

...

"Look at the perfect little ass in those jeans."

Casey stuck out his butt and did a twirl. Then he bent over and slipped on a pair of plain white sneakers.

"Every guy in there is going to want to fill that ass of yours full of cock."

"Don't worry, Daddy. I'm just going to tease, not taste." Casey giggled and licked his lips.

...

Daddy slowed the car down in front of the bar and Casey looked up at him nervously.

"Here? Are you sure?"

Daddy nodded and unlocked the door. Casey slowly got out and walked towards the entrance. He could hear the music thumping from outside and when he got through the door, a tall black man in sunglasses looked him up and down. The bouncer was well over six feet tall and impossibly fit.

"ID?"

"Yes sir."

He held it up. Casey bit his lip.

"Don't have too much fun."

...

Casey headed immediately to the bar and found a seat. The bar was packed and it was so dark he could hardly make out the faces of the people around the room.

"Ginger ale and uhhh vodka... please."

Casey downed his drink and promptly order another when his phone buzzed. It was a photo from Daddy. It was of Casey, half-naked on his bed wearing a shirt that said 'I love cock' and the caption said "prove it." Casey stared at the photo, his cock starting to stir.

Casey felt someone approach behind him and quickly put his phone away. The man leaned over the bar next to Casey and ordered four shots.

The bar tender poured the liquor and grinned at the man who slipped him a twenty and then turned to Casey.

"I'm Burke. And see those two guys in that booth over there?"

Casey glanced towards a dimly lit booth.

"Those are my friends. Why don't you come join us and show us what else you have on your phone?"

Casey's cheeks turned red and hot.

"I don't know."

Burke handed Casey a shot.

"This will help you decide."

...

Casey's head was spinning as Burke led him to the booth where two large, bearded men sat sipping beers.

"Casey, meet Colton and Dominic."

Casey bit his lip and looked at the two men. They were both much older, probably in their fifties, both over 200 pounds. They were taller than Casey even while sitting.

"Come have a seat." said Colton, motioning to the spot between himself and Dominic. Casey climbed over Colton's lap, feeling a hand brush his ass as he settled between the two men. Burke sat down directly across from Casey and handed the shots to everyone.

"Where's yours, Casey?" grumbled Dominic.

"I already drank mine."

Dominic handed Casey his shot.

"Drink up."

Casey held the shot in his hand and looked around the table. Burke and Colton had their drinks in the air.

"To our new friend Casey."

...

Casey leaned back, the alcohol sending his head spinning. Burke reached under the table and grabbed Casey's feet, resting them across his knee.

"This place is always filled." said Dominic.

"Filled with little sluts." said Colton.

The two men looked at each other and then looked down at Casey.

"What brings you here, Casey?" Colton asked, leaning in closely.

"I guess I'm just looking for some fun."

Burke slowly began to untie the boy's white sneakers and then slipped them off. He stared at Casey's pink kitten socks and then looked back at the boy who was deep in conversation with Colton and Dominic.

Burke began to rub the boy's ankle and then Casey and him locked eyes. Casey slowly pulled his feet away from Burke and rested them in front of the man's crotch. Burke sat back and spread as Casey softly rubbed Burke's crotch with his feet.

Colton had leaned in close to Casey and he was whispering in his ear.

"You're such a pretty little boy. You really shouldn't be in a place like this." he teases.

"Why not?"

"It could be dangerous. You're so small. What if we just took you home with us? You wouldn't be able to stop us."

Casey traced the outline of Burke's bulge, teasing the man with his feet.

"Maybe I don't want to stop you." said Casey, resting his hand on Colton's thigh.

Suddenly Casey's phone buzzed on the table. The boy reached for it but Dominic grabbed it.

"Look at that. Can you really take a cock that big boy?" Dominic held Casey's phone out for Colton to see. On the screen was a picture of Casey bent over, licking the tip of a massive black dildo that was suctioned to the floor.

Dominic handed the phone to Colton.

"You're a flexible little slut. Who took this photo?"

"My Daddy."

"Your Daddy? Does Daddy know you are out here trying to get dick?"

Colton handed the phone back to Casey.

"Maybe."

Colton moved Casey hand to his bulge.

"Can we take a picture?" Casey nervously asked, as he rubbed outline of Colton's cock with his hand.

Colton wrapped his arm around Casey and pulled the boy's face to his crotch.

"How about you and my cock take a selfie instead?"

Casey's face was just inches from Colton's dick, separated only the fabric of his pants. He held out his phone and made a seductive smile. After the flash, Casey sat up and pointed his phone under the table at Burke's crotch.

Burke unbuckled his pants and Casey squeezed the pulsing tip between his feet, snapping another photo that showed his sock-covered feet teasing the man under the table.

"What about you Dominic?" asked Casey.

Dominic grabbed the boy's phone.

"Do you know what they call me, boy?"

He leaned in close, practically licking Casey's ear.

"They call me Dom. Because I dominate little fucking sluts like you. Now let me tell you what's going to happen tonight. You are coming home with us, and we are going to tie those little hands and feet to my bed and teach you not to tease."

Casey looked down at his phone nervously.

"Umm... Listen..."

"It's time to go."

"I think I'd rather stay here."

Dominic nodded to Colton and the two men stood up.

"Come on, boy."

...

Colton and Dominic led Casey to the door, one on each side of him.

"Is everything okay here Casey?" asked the bouncer.

Casey stopped and looked at him anxiously.

"Everything's fine." said Colton angrily.

"Doesn't look fine."

"Why don't you mind you're own fucking business."

"Listen, gentlemen. If I recall, at least two of you are on parole? So why don't you head home and I'll make sure little Casey here gets home safe and sound."

The bouncer held his cell phone.

"Or we can talk this out with our good friends in blue?"

Colton and Dominic stepped away from the boy.

"See you later, slut."

...

The bouncer led Casey by the hand into a room behind the bar, filled with large couches. Casey collapsed onto one of the couches. The bartender brought him a glass.

"Thanks."

"You okay, sweetie?"

"I'm fine. How did you know my name?"

"It was on your ID. I'm Tyrone."

Tyrone held out his massive hand and Casey shook if weakly.

"Well, why don't I call you a cab."

Casey looked at Tyrone. The man was huge. His hands. His feet. He couldn't help but imagine his cock.

"Maybe I could finish this drink first and go dancing?"

"Well, I guess that would be fine."

Casey sat up on his knees.

"Maybe you could come with me? You know. Keep me safe."

...

Tyrone asked one of the bartenders to cover the door as Casey led him to the dance floor. Casey swung his hips as he slipped to the center of the mass of people. Tyrone struggled to follow the boy, navigating his massive frame around all the people, but he was almost a head taller than everyone so he could keep track of the boy.

When Tyrone finally caught up, the boy looked up at him and licked his lips. Casey turned around, bending at the waist, shaking his little bubble butt up and down.

Casey pushed his ass up in the air, trying to grind on Tyrone but he was almost too tall. Tyrone put his hands on Casey's waist. He couldn't believe how skinny the boy was and that perfect little ass had been on his mind since the beginning of the night.

Tyrone ran one hand up into the boy's shirt and began to rub his nipples. He leaned down and licked at Casey's neck and ear.

Casey turned around, straddling one of Tyrone's legs, grinding on his thigh and rubbing Tyrone's cock with one hand.

Tyrone's cock was massive Casey gripped it over Tyrone's sweatpants. It ran down Tyrone's leg and must have been at least 9 inches long. Casey wanted Tyrone desperately, Tyrone's massive cock throbbing only inches away.

Finally, Tyrone picked up Casey and carried him off the dance floor, back behind the bar. He locked the door and set Casey down on the couch.

The boy stripped down to just his pink socks and pink underwear.

Tyrone pulled down his sweatpants and peeled off his shirt revealing his chiseled body. He sat down on the couch and Casey jumped into his lap.

"Tyrone I want you so bad."

Tyrone's massive cock stood straight up and it looked enormous pressed against Casey's skinny white body.

"But I'm not allowed to do anything but tease tonight. It was my Daddy's idea."

"That's fine with me, boy. Tease all you want."

Casey pulled out his phone and snapped a selfie of himself on Tyrone's lap. Then the boy stood up, turned around and and stuck his ass up in front of Tyrone's rock hard cock. Casey snapped another photo showing just the soft fabric of his pink underwear separating Tyrone's cock from his little hole.

"Daddy's going to love these."

...

Tyrone walked Casey to Daddy's car, opening the door for the boy.

"How did he do?" asked Daddy.

"Perfect." said Tyrone.

"Thanks for keeping an eye on him."

"What?" asked Casey.

"Tyrone, you'll have to stop by once you close up. I think Casey earned his prize."

Daddy winked at Casey and started the car. Tyrone waived to Casey.

"See you later."