Tease Me, Daddy

Story Info
Daddy uses me after a long day of teasing.
1k words
4.07
34.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know I've been teasing you all day, all week even, and your silence in the car is both unnerving and arousing me. When we get to your house, you let me in and nod upstairs to your room. I bound up the steps excitedly, but pause when I don't hear your feet behind me...cautiously, I push open your door, seeing an array of items on the bed, and I understand. Stripping quickly, I run my hands over the various pieces...a harness to wrap around my waist and thighs, with cuffs to bind my wrists to it, a matching black spider gag, a chest harness with a small pink bow, and a soft blindfold. I can feel myself get steadily wetter as I dress myself, my nipples hard and sensitive as I drag the material of the chest harness across them, moaning slightly at the friction.

Once dressed, I knelt on the floor by the bed, finally blindfolding myself and clipping my wrists to the harness, settling down to wait. I can see nothing, but I strain to hear you downstairs, as you sit on the couch. Spit starts to flow out of my mouth, answering the unusual presence of the gag stretching my jaw, and I feel it drip onto my chest. A small whine escapes my lips as my anticipation builds, and my cunt begins to drip as well.

I hear you stand up, breaking my erotic reverie as I straighten up, ensuring perfect posture as you trudge up the stairs. I don't know how, but I can feel you halt in the doorway, staring at me from behind. I feel an urge to bend, spread my ass and beg you to fuck me, but I hold back. You have a plan, I know, and my torment is only just beginning.

You walk around in front of me, chuckling softly at the sight of my wet breasts, coated in my drool. I feel your thumb in my mouth and lick at it, desperate to suck it but unable to close my mouth around you. I whimper slightly, disappointed, and you laugh again. "Poor slut," you whisper, "after all of your teasing, looks like you can't suck Daddy. What will I do with you?" I've been kneeling here just long enough for my brattiness to be replaced by hunger to serve you, and you know it. Fresh drool pours from my mouth at the taste of your skin, my mind going blank as I crave nothing more than to be used for your pleasure. I can smell you, and I feel myself lean forward almost involuntarily, looking for more of you to taste.

You withdraw your thumb, and smack my cheek, firmly but not too hard. "Now Princess, you haven't earned that, have you?" I shake my head, feeling dejected. You yank my head back by my hair, leaning in to whisper in my ear as I gurgle with surprise, "and did I tell you to fucking move?" I tried to answer you, but only a mixture of mumbling moans comes out of my mouth. I want to be good, to earn sucking your cock, tasting you, please, I - the thoughts in my head cause my breathing to quicken, and you reach down to feel my slick cunt. "Such a horny little fucktoy. Do you want me to use you, slut?" I nod as vigorously as I can with your hand still entangled in my hair. I hear a zip open, as you guide my head forward. I feel your cock enter my mouth, and my pussy gushes further. I moan loudly, pushing forward to take your cock to the base, as you hiss and curse, holding me there for a minute as spit flows around you, out of the gag and onto my chest. "Let's see how well you can take this, fucktoy," you growl, and begin to pump your hips. I've sucked you many times before, but this is true face-fucking. You're using my mouth as hard as you do my pussy, fucking me deeply, taking advantage of the gag to push deep into my throat. I feel myself cough and gag, eyes watering as my mouth and nose run. I never pull back, wanting you to use me harder, faster, to fuck me for your pleasure, hoping to be rewarded with your cum.

At times, you simply hold me against your crotch, your cock buried deep in my throat, laughing as I hungrily attempt to lick your balls still, hampered by the gag. I need more of you in me, and when I feel you pull away I whimper again, aware of what a mess I must be and turned on even more because of it.

I hear you open a drawer, and pull something out. The next thing I feel is something tight around my neck, while also I feel you push something into my wet cunt. I recognise the shape when the tail hits my thigh; it's the remote vibrator you enjoy teasing me with, and as you pull back you tease my clit with a few deft touches, causing me to moan and nearly fall forward. I hear you chuckle, and the clip of a leash that is then pulled taunt, yanking me forward to once more swallow your cock. You resume fucking my face, this time with no slow breaks as you use my throat fully, telling me what a good whore I am for you, such a good slut for my Daddy, the perfect cum dump for you to use whenever you want.

I feel the toy inside me come alive as my mind floats with your praise, a bubble of slutty joy that explodes as you grab my head and crush it to your body, your cock twitching as you cum hard down my throat, gasping and swearing as you order me to cum for you. My screams are muffled by your still-twitching cock, my body shuddering as you pull out quickly, the final few shots landing on my face, mixing with my tears and spit. You flick the blindfold off me, and I blink dazedly, looking up at you from the floor, my face an abstract painting of cum and drool as i pant. You smile down at me, breathing hard.

"I hope you like your collar, Princess. You earned it."