Tease Toy Orientation 00: Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And THIS is our newest full member, Destiny! Hi D!" Krista waved pleasantly as she stepped down into the pit, guiding Dan with her. Destiny waved back, excitedly and eagerly, her afro puffs bouncing and her tits threatening to explode out of her top, and Sarah turned around slightly to see what had drawn her attention. His blackmailer's expression brightened instantly as she saw who it was, and she threw her arms up from the couch in performative celebration. "DAAAAN!! Oh man, you made it! I'm so excited you decided to come back after we talked about my offer yesterday!"

She got up on one knee and reached out, grabbing Dan's wrist in her soft warm hands, and pulling him toward her. He felt Krista's hand around his waist slide free and he fell down onto the couch at an odd angle, sort of falling into Sarah as he did so. Sarah seemed to enjoy this clumsy display, and laughed, pushing him off in theatrical disgust. "Oh my god, you pervert! Back off! I've barely even said hi yet!" She turned towards the lucite stage and yelled, "Hey Destiny! Come here, I want you to meet someone!"

The woman onstage stopped idly spinning, and turned around at Sarah's call. Then she walked lightly to the edge of the stage and stepped down awkwardly, her enormous left breast pancaking against her thigh as she leaned down and slid her other leg daintily forward. She jiggled lightly with every movement, and the stark white borders on her bathing suit stood out in the strobing light in contrast against her dark, creamy skin. As he watched hungrily, speechless, she walked over to the couch, and slid down next to Dan, on his left. She sat against his hand, and when he felt the soft warmth of her smooth thigh press down against his skin, he pulled his left arm back instinctually.

She looked down, surprised, and then exclaimed, "Oh my god Dan! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable! Oh man, I haven't even introduced myself yet! I'm Destiny!" She slid her knees up onto the couch, and tucked her bare feet behind her, scooting forward slightly so that her his arm pressed firmly into her cleavage, and despite his long sleeved dress shirt, he could feel how smooth and warm she was. He could smell her now, and she smelled like creamy shampoo and fruity body lotion. His mouth watered a little and he felt his dick twitch again, before beginning to grow.

He tried to think about something that wasn't sexual to calm himself, but then he felt Destiny's hand move against his chest, and Dan moaned a little as he felt her fingertips begin to lightly pop open the buttons on his shirt, starting with his collar before beginning to slide down. "I've been really looking forward to meeting you Dan. I'm the least experienced dancer on the team...and after Louie took off I was so bummed I wouldn't have someone to help me learn! Thank you so much for doing this Dan! You have no idea how much it means to me!"

Dan was trying his hardest to listen to this gorgeous woman's soft voice, although he certainly had no idea what Destiny was talking about or who Louie was, but his cock was growing faster now as this beautiful creature pressed up against him, slowly unbuttoning his shirt, and he closed his eyes, trying to concentrate on the last good television show about the Civil War he had seen, willing his erection to go down. However, after two or three seconds with his eyes closed, trying desperately to ignore the liquid warmth of Destiny's tits against his arm and the sensations stirring in his awakening cock, he felt fingers firmly grab him by the jaw. Destiny's hand against his chest was soft, warm, but these fingers were slender, slightly cool, and like steel, and Dan felt the sharp points of long fingernails pressing into his jawline.

He opened his eyes, and saw that the redhead from the bar, Lexie, was standing over him. She tightened her fingers slightly, and Dan felt the points of her nails stab briefly, warningly, into his skin. He could see out of the corner of his eye that her nails were a gleaming white, each perfectly and finely manicured into a curved point. Her emerald eyes flashed in unmistakeable warning, and when she spoke, her voice was feminine but husky, and dripping with confidence and authority. "Destiny was talking to you Dan. Show some respect. Pay attention." and he felt her fingers firmly and forcefully guide his gaze back to Destiny, only letting go once he was clearly giving her his full attention once more.

Destiny's face was still entirely innocent, as if this was the most normal thing in the world, and she continued, a gorgeous, excited smile spreading her beautiful lips from her shining white teeth, the puffs of hair behind her ears, each the size of a softball, bouncing cutely as she spoke, "Are you gonna start today Dan? I don't think I'll be able to schedule any time with you today, but I'm going to be your first weekend assignment! I'm so excited to work with you!"

Dan felt like he hadn't had a clue as to what was happening since he knocked on the back door. He started to speak, realized he had no idea what to say, and then looked around, helplessly. Then he felt another pair of hands press down slightly against his shoulders and jumped slightly, but settled (a little) when he saw that Krista was standing over him, and had begun lightly rubbing his shoulders from behind the couch. Lexie sat down lightly on his right side, firmly moving his hand away from her before she settled against the couch, so that no part of him touched her. She crossed her legs sensuously as she sat, and stretched slightly, so that her breasts pressed together stunningly within the confines of her silky jacket, and his eyes slid hungrily over every inch of her exposed, pale, freckled skin.

Destiny had finished unbuttoning Dan's shirt now, and began to slowly remove it, but Dan was so entranced by Lexie's visual display that he barely noticed, and his erection was becoming clearly noticeable now as the tent in his khakis continued to swell. As he stared at Lexie, he groaned at Krista's delicate fingertips probing wonderfully into his shoulder muscles, relaxing him slightly in spite of himself, and once Destiny had finished removing his shirt, she pressed back firmly against him, so that his bare skin rubbed deliciously into hers. He was finding it harder to think, and felt almost drunk on the combination of stimuli he was experiencing. He felt a delicious pain as his cock pressed violently against the fabric of his pants, as if trying to burst free, and he felt his thoughts become fuzzy.

"Well Dan, I guess you probably have some questions" Sarah giggled, and her voice brought Dan back to reality. He had almost forgotten she was in the room, but now he saw that she was sitting with lightly crossed legs on the edge of the lucite stage several feet away, her hands cupped properly against her knee, smiling at his predicament. As Sarah spoke, Trixie climbed gracefully up onto the stage behind her, and began to dance. Despite her massive boots, she moved lithely, like a cat, her thin hips rolling seductively, grinding against the air in tune with the beat as she leaned back against the pole, her arms dangling loosely behind her against the shining chrome. She reached up to adjust her boxy black glasses with one hand as she did this, catching Dan's eye. He thought he saw the corners of her pierced purple lips curl up in a slight smile, and then she cocked the crook of her knee against the pole and began to spin.

Sarah continued speaking as if none of this was happening, and Dan struggled desperately to pay attention, to grasp exactly what was happening here. "I may have been sliiiiightly dishonest with you yesterday Dan...See, when we first met I told you I worked here. That is true, technically, but REALLY Trixie, Destiny, Lexie, Krista...me and the girls, we own this place! See, it's like I said yesterday, I've always loved the art of the cocktease, it's why I took this job! But...there just isn't enough of that for me. The guys who come in here always think THEY'RE in charge. It takes all the fun out of it!"

She smiled and gestured outward with open palms at the women surrounding Dan, and grinned, "But after a few years of this, I met some like minded ladies! Some other girls who took the gig cuz they want to become absolute, world class, cocktease experts! And once there were enough of us, we figured, hey the only real way to make sure we're getting to do this the way we like, is if we're ACTUALLY in charge. And so we hustled, we saved, we worked our goddam asses off, but finally, 2 months ago, the 5 of us BOUGHT this fucking place!" Sarah raised her hands in closed fists triumphantly as she said this, Krista let out a loud whoop that caused Dan to jump, and Lexie smiled faintly, rising her hands in a dainty, silent golfer's clap. Trixie was leaning back, holding onto the gleaming metal pole with one arm now, her thighs splayed out, grinding her hips in wide arcs that dragged her crotch slowly up the shining chrome, but she raised a fist in silent support.

"But finding a Practice Coach has been tough Dan!" Sarah continued, and she stuck out her lower lip in an adorable expression of frustration, and blew her two toned, electric blue and peroxide blonde hair out of her face. "We couldn't find anyone to take the job for a while! Finally we found a guy on Craigslist named Louie who was VERY into the idea of working for us haha." She laughed, but then her expression transformed into theatrical betrayal. "And then, after like 3 weeks, he disappeared! Can you believe that? Less than a month! He didn't just quit, he left town! No one's heard from him! Can you believe that Dan?"

Dan decided pretty easily that he could believe that, and while he didn't know what a Practice Coach referred to specifically, he was starting to feel frightened. He chose his words very carefully, "I...I'm so sorry that happened to you, Sarah. That's so unfair." Krista leaned forward at this, pressing the small curve of her breasts against he back of his head. Then her hands slid slowly down his chest, and then he stifled a gasp as he felt her fingers began to lightly circle his nipples. Krista laughed, and exclaimed, "Thank you, Dan! So rude right? No two weeks notice or nothing!" Destiny's soft hand returned now as well, lightly circled his belly button for a few moments, and then it lightly slid down his light, sensitive happy trail, and she began to stroke the bare skin immediately above the buckle of his belt, the soft pads of her fingers caressing the sensitive skin less than two inches from the massive tent in his lap.

Sarah giggled as she watched Dan struggle desperately to keep his focus on her. "Well that's ok, Dan! You're fixing everything! Everyone was so excited when I told them you were going to be our new Practice Coach!" She leaned forward, clearly expecting a reaction, and Dan spoke in a halting tone as he tried to ignore the maddening hands rubbing against him, "Practice Coach? Sarah...I, I'm not trying to be difficult I swear, but... I don't know..." Sarah rolled her eyes dismissively and waved her hand, cutting him off. "Dan! What is wrong with you? We talked about this for hooooours yesterday! Remember? I sent you that *email* about it? Are you trying to tell me you don't remember any of this?"

She put particular emphasis on the word "email", clearly trying to remind him why he was here again in the first place, and her eyes glittered as she watched his reaction carefully. Dan suddenly realized with a plummeting stomach, that this was the game. This was the blackmail. She was going to make him act like he had already agreed to whatever tortures she had in store for him, in front of this group of insane strippers, not even letting him acknowledge that she was forcing him to be here. He suddenly wondered if every one of these "business owners" knew about the extent to which an act of blackmail was occurring. After a few moments of deliberation, he decided that that would be a particularly risky avenue to try to explore at this particular moment, but he thought that it might be very useful information to return to later. He nodded, incredibly carefully, and responded, "Yes, that's right, I'm so sorry Sarah, I don't know what I was thinking. I remember our talk. And our email. But...earlier you said, um...you said, I must have questions?"

Sarah smiled and grabbed a piece of paper sitting against the stage surface to her left. Then she jumped down and walked over to him. All the while, Trixie continued to dance, grind, and spin athletically against the pole on stage. As if in psychic sync somehow, Lexie stood calmly up from the couch and stepped back, so that Sarah could sit next to Dan, and she pressed firmly against him, pulling her knees and feet up onto the couch in a position exactly mirroring Destiny, so that he was sandwiched between the two gorgeous, voluptuous women.

Sarah offered the paper to Dan, and giggled, "Oh duh, I meant questions about job SPECIFICS! I know we only talked big picture stuff yesterday, so after you went home last night, me and Lexie put together a document explaining the finer points of the job description, and getting together the first round of shift sign ups! I'm super proud of it, I tried to make sure it was something we could use to explain your job to any guest performers who might be interested in clocking some time with you while they're in town. I really want you to feel like you're an important member of the team Dan! I guess it's sort of like, your contract."

Dan took the paper (which he saw was some kind of list of rules, followed by some kind of sign up sheet at the bottom) from her with trembling fingers, and as soon as she let it go, Sarah let her hand slide gently up his neck, and she begin to lightly fondle his ear with her soft fingertips. As she stroked his ear, Krista continued to slide her finger pads lightly against his (now very hard and sensitive) nipples, and Destiny lightly stroked at his lower belly. He began to read, trying to ignore the maddening sensations of their probing, tracing fingertips against his sensitive skin and the growing hunger in his now throbbing erection.

The text on the paper read:

1. Dan's work shift, in his role as Practice Coach, begins at 6pm and ends at 9pm, Monday through Friday. Every performer on staff must clock NO LESS than two hours of Practice Work with Dan PER WEEK. Performers may share practice time if they desire. After his orientation week, Dan will then be assigned to "entertainment duties" in the break room, following his shift as Practice Coach (please refer to the break room rules in 2. for more details)

2. Although Dan's role as Practice Coach ends at 9pm during his weekday shift (which is when most performers start for the night), that doesn't make Dan any less of an important member of this team! To help us all remember this, Dan will be available for "entertainment duties" from 9pm to 12pm, Monday through Thursday, in the break room during your shift as performers, (excluding orientation week: let's not try to wear him out too fast, ladies!) Make sure to stop in and say hi to Dan while you are on break! Get to know the newest, valued member of our team, and what makes him tick!

3. Each weekend (Friday night through Sunday), a different performer will be assigned to Dan, who will use this time to instruct individual performers in how to be better, less sinful women in his weekend shift role as Morality Coach. During this time, Dan will live with, eat with, and travel with this performer as necessary, acting as a 24 hour life coach. (See 4. regarding any personal safety concerns) Weekend assignments will be posted in the break room, and are available on a first cum, first served basis.

4. So that no performers are made to feel uncomfortable with the premise of a strange man in their home, performers will be given the option of requiring that Dan wear the Control Ring (TM), a device of The Tease proprietary design, while staying with them. The precise nature and purpose of the Control Ring (TM) will be demonstrated for Dan during job orientation training. The use and/or removal of this device during weekend assignments is at the discretion of the performer in question, although the device will be removed by Sunday evening at 9pm, as a part of the Sunday Hearing, in all circumstances (see 5. for more details).

4. The Control Ring (TM) is designed for the physical safety of the performers ONLY. The threat of, or use of, the above mentioned Control Ring (TM) should not be used to manipulate, control, or emotionally blackmail Dan in any way. Dan should also definitely not be required to wear the Control Ring (TM) for extended periods of time outside of his weekend assignments. If at any point, Dan feels that such an event is occurring, he may file an official complaint with the performers of "The Tease", and a tribunal of at least 3 performers will judge it's validity during our Sunday Hearing (See 5. for more details). There is no appeals process for such decisions. (see 6. regarding punishments for invalid claims)

5. Payment for services rendered as The Tease's Practice and Morality Coach will be divided into 3 tiers, as decided weekly by the performance staff, and will be determined during the Sunday Hearing, based on the judged performance of Dan's required duties. What is the Sunday Hearing? Every Sunday evening: from 6-11pm, The Tease will hold a staff social, and performers will use this time to decide on Dan's payment tier for the week's labor: Tier 3 (the lowest) is visual payment, Tier 2 is monetary payment, and Tier 1(the highest) is sexual payment. Deliberations will begin officially at 9pm, and will end at 11pm, and Dan will be able to use this time to plead his case to the staff in attendance. Everyone on the team is encouraged to come by for this fun team building event!

6. While Dan's safety and comfort as an employee is (of course) of the upmost importance to the performance staff, organizing tribunals to hear complaints will take time and energy, and should not be abused over trivial or inconsequential matters. Claims made by Dan that are found to be invalid by The Tease staff tribunals will be considered negatively against him during Sunday Hearing deliberations, and repeated examples may be met with further punitive action. Be courteous of the performers' time and patience, please!

Dan's heart sank further with each of these "rules" that he read. Entertainment Duties? Control Ring? Sunday Hearing? Payment tiers? Everything about this felt like a thinly veiled structure to find ways to fuck with him and call it a job. Then his eyes scrolled down to the small grid at the bottom of the page. It was titled "Orientation Week Shift Sign Up" and had five columns. Dan saw that the scribbled names of each of the girls was penned into the various spots on the grid. The information read as follows:

Tuesday: Trixie and Lexie

Wednesday: Krista

Thursday: Lexie and Krista

Friday: Destiny and Sarah (Observing)

Weekend Assignment: Destiny

Dan looked up from the page, and saw that Sarah's face was inches from his own, and she batted her lashes at him innocently and whispered softly, "Well Dan? Do you have any problems with the contract?" He looked back at her, desperately trying to think of a way out of this. He thought back to his earlier, secret-but-not-secret DESIRE to come here, and wondered how much he had allowed that feeling to damn him. "Please, Sarah...I don't...Please don't make me" he began with pleading voice, but Sarah shook her head, and repeated herself, "I SAID, do you have any problems with the contract Dan?"

Dan sat there for what felt like 10 seconds, silently searching for an ounce of mercy in Sarah's laughing, blue eyes, but he found nothing. "N...No, Sarah," He spoke slowly, dumbly, "I...I don't have any problems with the contract." Sarah smiled broadly, and stood up, taking a few steps back. "Well, ladies, we have ourselves a Practice Coach!" Another whoop, this time from Destiny, startled Dan, and he turned to look at her. He felt like he was falling into her deep, soulful eyes, and she grinned with innocent delight as she whispered, "I'm so excited, Dan! You're going to help me get soon much better at this!"