Tease Toy Orientation 00: Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah took a few more steps away, and began heading back to the bar, calling back over her shoulder as if they had just completed some mundane business transaction, and not blackmailed him into becoming some kind of bizarre sex slave. "Alright then everyone, it's official! Dan, congratulations on becoming the newest member of our team! I have some stuff to take care of before we open at 9, but even though we wasted a little time here with introductions, we can count today as your first shift if you're ready to get started now." It wasn't a question, and Sarah gestured to the gorgeous, gothic princess gyrating on stage and the terrifyingly refined redhead standing behind him as she walked behind the bar. "Trixie and Lexie both signed up for the first shift, so they can take you to the back and show you around the the break room. Trixie wanted to introduce you to some of her projects and show you how the Control Ring works, and Lexie wanted to go over the finer details of your job description, so you have a lot to cover before nine, okay?"

At that, Trixie stopped her incredible display on the stage, and began to step down. She caught Dan's gaze for a moment, and then looked away shyly, and began to walk to the back rooms. Her skirt flounced slightly behind her as she walked, and her movements were fluid and cat like, except for her heavy, black, knee high boots thudding against the carpet. Then Dan felt steely fingers wrap around the pronounced bulge at the front of his pants and tighten, and he turned with an involuntary gasp to find Lexie standing inches from him, holding him firmly. She looked deeply into his terrified eyes, and he again marveled in spite of himself at the brilliant, liquid green jewels that made up each of her stunning irises. Then she spoke to him for the second time, and again, her husky dominant voice filled him with hunger. "Let's go Dan. It's time to go over the details of your employment and get you settled in."

To be continued...