All Comments on 'Teased and Denied Ch. 03'

by bighouselover

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

You need to continue this story. It is really good.

Thanks,

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

I am a denied sissy in chastity...and I must tell you, my cock strained in its prison as I read this story...very hot!

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
Love these short chapters

....and the care taken with the composition. Already,I would be fearful,living under her regime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic, spineless, wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He stood naked, waiting for her to arrive home after yet another of her interminable trips to the sex shop for more instruments of torture and humiliation. He heard the garage door close and she walked into the kitchen. He held the tray out with her glass of chilled Chardonnay. She dropped the shopping bags on the floor casually and placed her Gucci bag on the counter.

“Get me another glass, then take these bags up to the playroom, unpack the new toys and put them away. Then get back down here quickly. My feet are sore from walking around for hours”

He poured a second glass and with the mearest hint of a smile, took the shopping bags upstairs and began to unpack, clean and place the smaller items in the drawer unit and hang up the larger items on hooks.

He heard her yell at him to hurry up. She was getting cross with him. He smirked openly now.

He took the key which he’d had copied and undid the lock on his cage. Sighed with relief, quickly dressed in jeans and T-shirt and ambled downstairs.

The Bitch was stumped on the sofa, semi unconscious. He took a large pair of scissors and started cutting her clothes off. She barely groaned. The drug had done its work. He quickly inserted a metal dildo and a large butt plug and attached the wires to the contacts. Next he smoothly taped more electrodes to her nipples and tongue. He cuffed her hands together, slipped a rope over a hook he’d installed in one of the beams and hoisted her upright. He quickly fitted a hollow penis gag onto her and fitted a spreader bar. Almost done he said to himself. Good. She was beginning to regain consciousness, slowly.

He linked all the wires to a powerful shock machine and sat on the sofa and sipped his beer. Her eyes opened and he saw the confused look in her eyes turn to anger as she tried to speak and finally to rage as she took in her position.

“Oh my dear, I am going to enjoy this so much” he whispered before reaching for the e-stim machine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous