Teased and Made to Cum My Pants

Story Info
My dominant teases me and makes me cum my pants in public.
1.4k words
4.48
49.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry up Mitch, or we are going to be late." my dominant yelled from down the steps. I was standing in the bathroom mirror looking at myself as I contemplated taking out the butt plug that had been snugly placed in my hole.

My dominant had placed it there because I was being naughty earlier, but we were going to a restaurant, and I wasn't sure if he still wanted me to wear it. I was used to wearing plugs for a longer time period but never out of the house. I would ask him for conformation, but I was a little scared of him saying yes.

"Mitch, I'm coming up if you don't come down in the next two minutes." he warned, and I decided to take my plug out and walk down the stairs. "You look great, what took you so long?" he asked.

"It doesn't take two minutes to look this good." I responded. In my opinion I didn't look that great. All I had on was some blue jeans and a white shirt with some white sneakers. He had on almost the same except his pants were black. We then walked out the door as he grabbed his book bag and got into his sports car.

I mostly looked out the window at all the other cars while we drove. It took about an hour for us to arrive at the restaurant, and I was half sleep when we got there. We sat down at a table in a private room and ordered drinks while we talked.

"You kept your plug in right?" he asked randomly, and I swallowed hard.

"No Sir." I answered shakily watching him as he swirled his drink around in circles.

"Didn't I tell you to keep it in until I took it out?" He asked slowly sipping his drink.

"Yes Sir." I answered honestly as I took a sip of my drink.

"So you deliberately disobeyed me?" he stated, and I shook my head 'no'.

"I just wasn't sure if you wanted me to keep it in while we were at the restaurant was all." I admitted but he just looked at me.

"So the fact that I told you that I would take it out when I was ready means nothing?" he asked, and again I shook my head 'no'.

"It wasn't like that I swear." I whined softly watching as his eyes went dark. I knew what that look meant all to well, and I knew this wasn't going to end well for me.

"Go to the bathroom and put this in, you've got ten minutes." he stated calmly pulling a black velvet bag out of his book bag handing it to me.

"Do I have to, here?" I pleaded as I took the bag into my hand. One look was all the answer I needed before I quickly got up and scrambled to the bathroom.

When I got to the bathroom I went into an empty stall and locked the door behind me. I took a deep breath then opened the velvet bag to see a black prostate massager and a small bottle of lube. "Not this." I groaned quietly as I inspected the toy in my hands.

For fear of what my dominant would do to me if I disobeyed him again, I got to work stretching open my hole with my fingers. I did my best not to moan, but a couple quiet ones still slipped out.

When I was successfully able to fit the toy inside me comfortably I put away the lube and washed my hands. It rubbed directly against my most sensitive spot, and it made it hard to walk straight. When I got back I sat the bag down in front of him and sat down in my seat slowly.

"Comfortable?" he asked leaning back in his chair with his hands in his pocket. "Yes." I answered trying to sit comfortably in my chair. I then felt it start to vibrate, and I didn't have time to conceal my moans. It stopped right after, and I covered my mouth embarrassed.

"Still feel comfortable?" he smirked, and I bit my nails feeling very uncomfortable. I took a sip of my drink wondering why in the hell I didn't just keep that butt plug in. "How was your day?" he asked as he placed a small remote control on the table.

"It was fi..." I tried to say before I watched him press a button on the remote making my insides vibrate and my mouth moan. "Please turn it off." I begged as I squeezed my legs shut, and he pressed another button making it stop.

"Boxers or jockstrap?" he asked as I tried to pull myself together. "Boxers." I whimpered out looking up at him. "Bring them to me." he stated, and I stood up walking to the bathroom. "I can't believe this was happening." I mumbled to myself as I walked into the stall.

Luckily we were the only ones on this side of the room, but I was still heavily embarrassed. I untied my shoes, slid off my pants, and took off my boxers, then returned my pants and shoes. I tried to tuck myself as best as possible, but my cock leaked streams of pre-cum faster than I could wipe it off.

Then I felt a strong vibration stimulating my prostate and I had to brace myself on the sink as I moaned. It went on for what felt like hours before it stopped, and I staggered back to our table. "Here." I said tossing my wet boxers on his lap.

"Don't get an attitude with me." he growled, and I stared at my menu as he inspected my undies. He teased me with the vibrator for thirty more minutes and a wet patch on my blue jeans was starting to become noticeable. I tried to eat my food normally with my jacket laid over my lap, but I struggled immensely.

"I'm sorry." I choked out after my dominant left the vibrator on until I almost couldn't hold it back any longer.

"For what?" He asked as he took another bite of his food.

"I disobeyed you and took my butt plug out without permission." I admitted in my best 'I'm sorry' voice.

"I'll forgive you." he stated smirking.

"When?" I asked catching the wordplay he used in his sentence.

"When you sit there and ejaculate in your pants." he stated making my eye's go big and my lips part.

"Sir, please, no. You can't make me do this here." I begged folding my hands on the table.

"I can, and I will, now give me your jacket." he commanded, and I just couldn't fork it over. He then turned it on to a low setting, and it made my thighs shake. "We can either take this the long way, or I can make it quick for you." he stated switching between a high setting and a low.

I moaned uncontrollably as my dick throbbed in my jeans. I then quickly gave him my jacket and was forced to look at the large pre-cum spot on my leg. "I'll make it quick then." he stated leaving the vibration level on a high one.

I moaned and buck my hips as waves of pleasure rippled through my body. It didn't take long for my orgasm to build up, and I could feel it start in the pit of my stomach. "Please I can't cum in my pants." I panted trying my hardest to hold back. "I don't think your body is giving you a choice." he stated smirking.

He watched me as I moaned loudly holding on tightly to the sides of my chair grinding my hips hard against the toy inside me. I couldn't hold it any longer and I cummed violently in my pants curling my toes and whimpering. The lines of wetness started to seep through the right side of me jeans and some of it even shot up through the fabric.

"Look at what a mess you've made." my dominant said standing up to assess the amount of cum that had darkened my right pant leg. "What a naughty boy." he hummed standing me up by my arm. I looked down shamefully at the wet lines that stretched all the way down to my knee.

"Do you forgive me now?" I mumbled looking back up at my dominant.

"Yes, I forgive you my love." he stated grabbing his bag as he led me to the door leaving.

"Wait please, I can't go out there with wet stains running down my pants leg." I begged refusing to move my feet.

I then felt a sharp wave of vibrations ripple across my sensitive prostate and I almost dropped to my knees. "Ok, ok please turn it off." I whined and he immediately turned it off.

"Any other complaints?" he asked, and I shook my head 'no'.