Teasin’ Pleasin' Pt. 06: The Part 01

Story Info
After another night with Zayne, I walk home.
4.6k words
3.82
1.4k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Brace yourselves this tale might be a long one. ***

Luckily for us, Zayne's mother hadn't cottoned on to our activities, or if did, she was battering a blind eye to it. I've been sporting several hickey marks around my neck, in recent times, and my walk of shame home at 2:00 AM wasn't spotted. I am surprised no one had questioned me about where my love bites came from or where I had been almost every evening. it's been ages since I had been spotted with any sort of female company, so I assume they thought I had a girlfriend.

In the last six months, I had gradually become less of that macho guy that I had been in the past. Also, I was no longer pretending not to be gay or queer, but I also wasn't openly flaunting it. I was neither left nor right, but certainly not straight.

Each time Zayne and I fooled around the next day I felt like I had torn muscles, my knees ached, also my lower muscles ached, and even my asshole didn't feel right. I contemplated calling an end to our liaisons. Then after 2-3 days away, I'd put those thoughts away, as I'd by now fully recovered.

The moment I walked into Zayne's house, my clothes came off immediately, and we'd then be groping one another before we moved on to sucking and fucking. The smell of pot from his basement was transfixing. We smoked, chugged shots of tequila, and we'd fuck like rabbits, that was our motto of life.

Today was like any other day, so after yet another session of vodka or tequila shots, smoking pot, and fucking, I gingerly started my 4-block walk home. I was still buzzing with four loads of cum up inside my ass, and oblivious to the world around me. After each session, I left for home, like a birthday kid or someone who'd won the jackpot. I no longer felt ashamed, like I once used to. If people thought I was a fag, so be it.

I had a fortnight to decide to either go back to camp or forfeit my return.

As I gingerly walked home, I still felt euphoric and replayed the night in my mind over and over of Zayne fucking me. I felt no shame as I walked proudly toward the park in the thick fog.

Although everything pointed to me as being gay, I didn't think I was. I was not fag, I kept saying to myself, then I responded to myself. If I wasn't gay, then why was I so willing to receive gay male sex? Part of me was still fighting with my conscience, and denial, and part of me found it hard to walk the next day or two.

My imminent return to the camp was nearing and then I will be alone for 12-15 months with no sex, and no friends, so I'd better make it while the sun shines.

So here I was still buzzing from my night with Zayne and in deep thought, as I approached the edge of the large park. I was now, only two blocks from home if I trekked thru the park or three blocks if I went around it, and two blocks from Zayne's place. It was almost 3:00 AM, dark and foggy, but I was eager to go home and to bed.

So, I cut thru the park. Within a minute I felt something was wrong. I felt a sudden chill go down my spine, not from the cold air but like someone walking on a grave. It was foggy and dark, I thought my mind was playing tricks with me, but I still looked around as I sensed I wasn't alone. I saw nothing.

So I went about my journey, all be it cautiously. After I walked another 30-yards, I swore I heard something and again I stopped and looked around. All I saw was fog and darkness.

I then continued and was about halfway thru the park and almost near the restroom area, and some better lighting. Then, I heard that sound again, and this time it sounded like chatter. Was it birds, or was there someone stalking or some people doing what I'm doing walking home from a night out?

I slowed my pace until I stopped when I knew it was someone chattering. When I looked around this time, I could make out at least two silhouetted figures in the fog. My heart started to race as my mind wasn't thinking smartly and panic set it in.

I then decided I better get a move on and get out of the park, as nothing good happens in the park at 3:00 AM.

Then as I turned around to take off, I almost walked into a near-naked female, who appeared out of nowhere.

I took a backward step, as was shocked and surprised. It was then, I noticed her opened vest and her tits, then her torn-up denim shorts, then looking down at her leather calf-high boots. Then I snapped my head up and got the shock of my life.

"Tiffany?" I stuttered. She was now sporting a new hairstyle, her curls were gone and replaced with straightened jet-black hair with dark blue streaks thru them. Tiffany stood there with an angry duck-faced glare, with both hands on her hips, with one slightly slumped lower than the other. To me, she looked slutty as we stared into each other's eyes.

Our standoff was enough of a distraction, for the guys tailing me to catch up and flank me. My focus was on Tiffany when out of nowhere I was grabbed and shoved to the ground. Then someone from behind pounced on me, and before I knew it, I was in a tight headlock.

I was in a chokehold and then swiftly dragged toward the rear of the restrooms, the dark side.

The guy choking me was having fun doing so, in fact, he had increased the pressure around my neck. My eyes were starting to bulge inside my head, and the pressure on my skull was like a hard-boiling egg ready to pop.

I was starting to fade and blackout. A barely dressed Tiffany strolled up and watched on with a sarcastic grin, then slapped the snot from my face. She then leaned down and gave the guy choking me, a kiss on his head, then buttoned up her vest.

"Ok boys, he's all yours, have some fun, this one will love it," she said and walked away, strutting her hips with a swagger. I then watched as she disappeared into the fog.

It was around this time I was warned, if I screamed for help or caused a commotion, that when Tiffany returns, she would lacerate my nuts. That threat was real.

Then the other guy started to disrobe, and all I could do was watch, as I was in a tight choke hold. Then I was injected with something to the side of my neck. Within a few minutes, I felt a warm fuzzy feeling engulf me, then my lights went out.

ZZZZZZZ! I pass out.

When I came to sometime later, the guy choking me was sitting on my lower back and had pinned my arms behind my back, like they were giant wings. I was in a submission hold and couldn't or knew not to fight against it, I was at their mercy. In the meantime, his mate had a strong grip hold on my hair and was sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. It was so big it stretched open my mouth and jaw open, it must have been about 9-10 inches long and made it hard to get air into my lungs.

I was still groggy and numb from the jab and unable to move but knew not to resist.

While I was in this predicament, I noticed there were a few more guys who had arrived, and they all had their cocks out. I didn't even realize until now, that someone was jamming their fingers in and out of my ass, thanks largely to the brute sitting on my lower back, who had my arms pinned backward. When I finally realized this, I knew I couldn't do much about it. The asshole pinning my arms back was bouncing on my lower back as if I was a toy pony.

"Shit, the dudes been fucked already tonight, look at this," the dude fingering, yelled out.

He found Zayne's cum. Then suddenly there was laughter among all thugs around me. He went back to fingering my ass, with more fingers, and harder.

Without any thoughts or compassion, the cock in my mouth was now fucking it like a pussy. All I could do was drool, and gag, as tears ran down my face, they didn't care. The prick holding my arms back had a grip like a monster, and I was at risk of dislocation or fracturing my shoulder if I put up a fight. It was all a distraction, as the guy finger fucking my ass, was now forcing his fist inside my ass. That made my cock hard, but all I felt was enormous pain, which I muffled with the cock in my mouth.

I knew one thing for sure, I was going to be in one hell of a fight to get home alive tonight.

The guy with his fist in my ass started to move in and out, much like a slow-moving piston. Tears run fluently as the torture and pain were immense. I was wrapped up and on display too at least a half dozen hung thugs, with my arms and back bent to the brink of breaking, with a big cock slamming in and out my mouth and a fist ripping my asshole apart. Tears ran down my face, with an unknown substance that was injected into my neck running thru my veins.

My manhood was taken before but now I felt shame, as I started to squirt cum, while on display to all these big men with their cocks waiting to breed me. They all laugh and poke fun at the fact that I had cum from being fisted, with cock in my mouth.

"White pussy faggot loves it, now take some man juice," the guy fucking my face said.

Then in no time, he buried his cock inside my mouth as it started to twitch and then cum. I had no choice but to swallow his nasty seed. Once he'd finished, he pulled out and squirt three times into my face and hair.

I thought being used at that New Years' party was bad enough, but I felt degraded and ashamed of myself.

It was then that my arms were released and the arm in my ass was withdrawn, I slumped into the grass with a thud, and I hyperventilated for air. I was left dry reaching and gasping for air, with my ass pointing skywards with snot, drool, and cum, flowing from my mouth. In a way, I felt relieved to be able to breathe again.

While catching my breath, the fix was racing thru me. Whatever was in that needle, made me groggy and now my feelings started to numb, and I began to accept my fate.

That's when the guy trying to break my arms, entered my gaping ass with his cock and went about fuck me. I was compliant and even felt a bit turned on. While the battle with the big cock between my lips was over, a new cock was presented to me. I looked up at it and I pulled myself up by grabbing his legs and clawing myself up.

The cock slamming into my ass was bringing tiny moans out of my labored breathing. Then I began to stroke the cock near my head, before taking a deep breath and swallowing it. I grabbed a hold of his hips, as his cock went deep inside my mouth. Then I went about taking his cock down my throat.

Every one of these dudes made Zayne's cock look limp, in comparison.

I stopped thinking about Zayne when the guy in my mouth grabbed my hair and went about face-fucking my head. Drool and snot seep out from my nose and lips, while his pubes brushed my nostrils.

He withdrew slightly as he sensed I was struggling, which allowed me some respite and oxygen into my lungs. Then for the next five minutes, he face-fucked me into oblivion.

"That's it, swallow like a good faggot," the thug fucking my face smugly said. I had no option but to do as he ordered.

Then he started to cum, and the head of his cock went deep down my throat before slamming deep three more times. I took a mouth of his cum before he withdrew his cock and splashed a few squirts into my face. Then I swallowed the contents in my mouth and licked my lips, before licking his cock like ice cream on a hot day.

I then had a short time to gasp and cough for air, and to clear my throat.

A thug made me stroke and play with his large black cock, while I caught my breath. Another man joined him. Soon I had a cock in each hand and a cock in my ass, going deeper and deeper, leaving me fighting back moans of pleasure. Their glistening cocks began were sloppy in no time, like bars of soap.

The thug fucking my ass was now pumping in and out of me, like a machine, leaving me moaning. While I warmed up the other guys by stroking their sloppy cocks, my now flaccid cock was flopping around all over the place like a ragdoll.

"Oh, oh yeah, fuck yeah," the guy fucking my ass grunted with each hard thrust. He was increasing his speed and the amount he pounded inside me, each time he withdrew out. He was making me moan more, every time he pushed deep inside me. I felt so horny I was forgetting the situation I was in.

I had no notion of what was going on until he reached around and under me and he started to jerk my cock, as he fucked me. I started to think that this bastard was trying to make me cum. He was rubbing the head of my cock and stroking it a few times before he rubbed his wet hand under my nose. I sniffed my pre-cum, as he went back to stroking my cock, with his cock moving in and out of my ass slowly.

When he picked up his pace again, he also started stroking my cock face. I was left gasping and moaning, as he hammered my hole. It was strange, I really hate him for being an asshole, for fucking me and making me moan like a bitch, in front of all these guys waiting their turn, but I was also enjoying it.

"Oh god your ass is born to be bred, I've fucked a bunch of pussy bitches, but none that felt so easy," he complimented me, as he fucked and rubbed my cock. He was making me feel like cumming.

After a few more seconds I was ready to explode.

"Oh, oh, oh, I'm cumming, oh god," I moaned, as I shot my load. He kept stroking my cock, and after 10-15 more strokes, he stopped and then rubbed the cum from his hands over my sticky face and made me lick it off his fingers. Now that I'd cum and was licking the cum from his hand, I looked at the other guys just looking at me. I felt ashamed but I also felt horny, still.

When I had finished sucking cum off his fingers, I noticed the dudes around me watching me.

I didn't have time to dwell on my shame, as the asshole went to town on my ass and hard. I was back in the zone and the more he fucked me the more I pined for it, and the less shame and guilt I felt.

Once he removed his hand from my face and placed it back on my hip, I started to reach out and hunt for cock. Any cock within my reach I attacked and started stroking it before sucking on it. That wasn't all, then like a hungry dog, I reached out and started stroking other cocks. So, I had a cock in my mouth, a cock in my ass, and two cocks in either hand, I was obsessed with dark cock.

By now I was running on autopilot and adrenaline and numb to the pain and fatigue that I was masking.

Somewhere between getting grabbed and then injected with some type of crap, to sucking and getting fucked, I stopped fighting the abuse and instead became a willing part of an event.

"I'm going to fill your guts with cum, whether you like it or you don't," he announced. "Eerrgghh, fuck yeah, take that you bitch," he yelled out.

He continued slamming into me even after he'd finished cumming, until there was a sloppy sound, as his cum was leaking out with each thump in and out. When he finally withdrew, stumbled out and shoved his mate out of my mouth, and then forced his cock that was fresh out of my ass inside my mouth.

His cock had the sniff of ass and cum, as I entered between my lips. I went back to work on the cock in my hand after the brief intermission. As I sucked and stroke cocks, my gaping ass was wide open and cum leaked out from my hole.

I felt shame to be made to suck and get fucked amongst a group of strangers, with the blessings of my ex-girlfriend Tiffany. Before I knew it the asshole whose cock was in my mouth, started to fuck my face, causing me to gag. It was so rough, that I was coughing with cock in my mouth and throat, with saliva and cock juice started trickling from my mouth.

What felt like several minutes, the mauling was probably only for 30 or 40 seconds. He stopped and let my head go and I had to release the cocks I was stroking to brace myself as I fell forwards. He was trying to break me, it was working. No longer was I that soldier boy tough guy, I was an obedient butt boy to these bad thugs.

I was on my hands and knees, dry reaching, and vomiting buckets of cum and other crap. When I was done, I had saliva dangling from my mouth and tears dripping down my face.

While down in the position, I had one thought and that was, I might not have been at 100% but a part of me was thinking about vengeance. If I ever catch this prick on his own after I've recovered, I will kill him. That was a battle for another time.

Even his mates called him an asshole as he walked away from the scene.

The guy who had been kicked out of my mouth, then present his cock to me. I looked up at him and cleared my throat then spat the phlegm out, and then went back to bobbing my head up and down on his cock.

While on my knees in the damp grass, my ass was pulsating and evicting cum from within, as I sucked on cock, and I had cocks in each hand again. In no time I was rocking back and forth with each thrust, with cock in my mouth and with my hands full. I was like a motor, all that was needed was some thug to stick his cock inside my gaping ass and drive me.

So, it was somewhere around 3:30 to 4:00 AM, in a park literary on my knees, buck naked with an ass full of cum, with a big cock in my mouth, surrounded by more cocks. I was running on empty but trying please and not get bashed or killed.

Parts of the night were a daze part I remember.

Another squeezed his cock into my ass and started fucking. He started off smooth and controlled at first, before finding a nice rhythm for him and me to start moaning.

By now they were starting to give me, two to five-minute reprieves after I had sucked a cock and swallowed their glorious cum. The reprieveshelped getg air into my lungs. No matter how long the breaks were, after more than ten cock thrashing inside my mouth, my jaw was beginning to ache.

The odd thug thought I was stalling and avoiding sucking their cock, so they grabbed my ears and face-fucked me to hell.

All the time the guy fucking my ass was making me moan with his nice rhythm of hitting that sweet spot, not too slow and not too hard, my cock flopped around spewing pre-cum and maybe even cum too. I couldn't feel much by now, my ass was numb, my cock was numb, my knees were numb, and my brain had been numb for a while.

So, there I was sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass, in a daze of my thoughts, and just enjoying the ride. Until out of nowhere this began to happen.

"Oh, holy fuck, oh god," I started blabbering. "Mmm, oh my good god. Oh, fuck me," I moaned into the cock in my mouth, as I started to rock with more enthusiasm than the guy fucking my ass was.

I frantically was trying to work my ass lips around his fat cock, but I had been opened too much, as I whimpered with lust.

"Yeah, that's it my little faggot boy, the switch finish turned on," he jokingly said, while he perfectly sodomized me.

Then he moved it up a notch, as my rocks were met with his thrust in unison.

"Oh yeah, fuck me good, fuck me like I deserve to be fucked, like a faggot-whore," I had cum, and I was riding a wave that never stopped. He continued fucking me, as I stopped stroking the cock nearby, and used my slimy wet hands to grip the guy's hips I was sucking off. Was fatigue, the drugs, the moment, I was out of my mind with lust.

He could have been tearing my inside to shreds, but I felt nothing, and I was ecstatic. He might have had a big cock and been fat fuck and he might have been impaling me deep into my stomach, but I was in heaven.

I was riding my long wave of orgasm for good ten minutes when the other cock in my system, started to come alive.

The guy in my mouth was close to cumming in my mouth. At first, I couldn't tell, as I was lusting for my cock in my ass. Then I heard his grunt and groin, the sounds I'd heard before when a guy is on the verge of cumming.

He held back slightly and held his cock just inside my mouth and started to cum on the back of my tongue. I relished the taste and smell of his cum, as it poured out onto my tongue and down my throat. I tried my best not to swallow at first, but he blew so much, I had no choice but swallow.

12